Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Smiles & Skulls.

Go down 
+6
Kendrick Knightly
Keegan Keller
Zachariah Torres
Elvis Lively
Prentiss Proveaux
Cameron Holloway
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 pm

Prentiss stepped outside, smiling widely at Kendrick. "Why 'ello Zombie boy!" He made his way over, throwing his arms around Kendrick in a hug. Kendrick hugged him back, leading them all inside the shop.
"Hey, Xavier? You up for a tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Xavier peeked out to see who it was and grinned.
"Of course! You are like my life's work here." He chuckled softly, his eyes scanning over the man's visible tattoos. He moved to hug the man as well, smiling as he pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:18 pm

"Look at this." He motioned to Cameron, his smile prideful. "Show him what you got!" He himself was extremely excited for this. He had been wanting to get that spot filled for a year now.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Cameron blushed lightly as he extended his drawing pad to Xavier. Xavier glanced it over.
"You draw this, kid?"
"I did." Cameron nodded, a bit nervous at showing people his artwork.
"It's really damn good." Xavier grinned, nodding his head. "I hope I can do it justice." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm

"I was proud." Kendrick threw an over around Cameron, tugging the boy close to his side. "So proud im ready to get it done today!" He made himself comfortable beside the tattoo equipment.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 10:41 pm

"Sounds good, let me get my stuff ready." Xavier smirked as he moved to trace the drawing onto another piece of paper, which he then pressed to the spot on Kendrick's abdomen so the outline of the tattoo was there, ready for him to work on. As he readied his ink pen, he glanced curiously over to Kendrick and the way the man was looking at Cameron. "So did you finally get yourself a boyfriend or what?" He teased as he asked Prentiss to retrieve him the black ink.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 am

"Im trying too." He answered honestly, not missing a beat. Prentiss snickered as he brought Xavier back the ink, gently jabbing Kendrick in the ribs.
"I'll be 'our boyfriend, baby." He laughed, of course only joking. Elvis watched them from his place in the waiting chairs, his eyes lingering on Cameron.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:58 am

"Hey, he can get his own." Xavier pouted, setting up his pen as he kissed Prentiss's shoulder gently. Cameron felt Elvis's eyes on him and he flickered his gaze upwards to meet Elvis's. He immediately looked away. Elvis wasn't looking at him any particular hateful way, he was simply nervous. He always was. Instead, he watched as Xavier moved to hover over Kendrick, beginning to work.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:07 am

Elvis stood, making his way over to Cameron and taking a seat beside him. "Hey. Im Elvis." He offered his hand to the boy, giving a wide freckle faced smile.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:18 am

Cameron blinked up at him before offering a small smile, shaking Elvis's hand.
"Hi. I'm Cameron." He paused, looking Elvis over. "You look really familiar." He thought this over lightly, not realizing that he'd seen the man as Peter Pan before around the Disney parks his father took him to when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 am

"Yeah! A lot of people know me because of my work, yeah." He smiled, pointing to Xavier. "He is captain hook, Prentiss is my favorite lost boy, and im the great Peter Pan himself."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:33 am

"Oh!" Cameron spoke as the realization dawned on him. "That's so cool." He grinned brightly, nodding his head. "It must be awesome to work there." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:58 am

"It is, best thing I do with my life." He chuckled softly, glancing up as Kendrick moaned. The pain of a tattoo had never changed his mind on getting one, but his stomach was still a tender spot.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:02 am

"Thought you'd be good at this by now." Xavier smiled, though he slowed down, trying not to hurt the man as much although there wasn't a lot he could do to stop the pain. "Well at least your skull is done, that shit hurts like hell." He'd had people pass out while he was tattooing their skull before.
"Are you okay?" Cameron questioned, frowning lightly as he looked to Kendrick.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:07 am

Kendrick clicked his tongue as he thought of the hell he had gone through with his face and skull. It almost made him shiver. "I'm fine. Compared to when you did my head this is nothing." He smiled as he heard Cameron's voice, his eyes finding the boy easily. "Im okay Cam."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:21 am

"That's good." Cameron smiled softly, reaching out a hand to grasp Kendrick's, squeezing tightly. He eyed Xavier's needle with awe, watching as his drawing was inked onto Kendrick's skin.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:39 am

Kendrick kept a tight hold on Cameron's hand, but never once did he squeeze enough to hurt the boy. He simply enjoyed holding his hand and didnt want to let it go. "Like watching?" He noticed how Cameron followed the needle as it danced across his skin.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:43 am

"I do." Cameron nodded, his eyes flickering up to Kendrick's. "I just can't imagine you going through this process with ALL of your tattoos." He smiled softly. It must have taken hours, days even. And it had to have hurt terribly.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:46 am

"All the best times of my life have been in a tattoo shop!" He laughed softly, Morgue coming into his mind. That had been the best time in his life where he had been so tremendously happy, all because Morgue had stopped for him. It is the reason he had made it so far.
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:49 am

Cameron smiled softly at this and only hoped he could continue to be a part of those times.
"This is looking pretty badass." Xavier grinned as he looked to Kendrick.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:51 am

"Told you!" Kendrick looked over to Xavier, amused that the man had used the exact words he had. They were obviously close friends. "I told Cameron you would say that. Im boss."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 2:54 am

Xavier laughed softly.
"Am I that predictable?" He chuckled. "Well it is badass. You're good, kid. Almost too good. I should hire you before you still business away from me when you get older." He teased as he continued his work.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:00 am

"I bet he could too! And I would stand outside as his advertisement." He winked over to Cameron, glad to be near his friends.
"Dont give 'em a big 'ead boyz." Prentiss laughed softly from the back room where he was brewing coffee. "And Bezidez," He stepped out, his hands resting now on Xavier's shoulders. "No one can compete with mon cherie."
Back to top Go down
Livius Levine

Livius Levine

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:05 am

"He draws better than I could at that age." Xavier laughed softly at Prentiss, kissing the top of his lover's head before returning to work.
Cameron was simply blushing, embarassed and yet pleased that they all thought he was so good.
"Thank you, but I really didn't think it was anything special." He let out a small laugh as Xavier shook his head at him.
"It was good, kid. Keep working and you'll be even better." He reassured.
Back to top Go down
Prentiss Proveaux

Prentiss Proveaux

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 3:08 am

"Pshhh I can forgeet sheet right after eet 'appens and he ezz the special one!"  Prentiss laughed softly, winking over to Cameron to assure he was only joking.  He had no reason to be jealous of the boy after all.  Not when he got the honor of going home with Xavier every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Smiles & Skulls.   Of Smiles & Skulls. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Smiles & Skulls.
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Johnson's :: Cameron/Kendrick-
Jump to: