Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Days of Disaster.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Days of Disaster. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:52 pm

"Kendrick..." Morgue turned to rest his face in the man's chest. "It was my fault." He whispered, his voice full of tears. "It was my fault the house caught on fire." He shook gently as he cried into his friend's shirt.

"I'm sure he did." Cameron nodded in agreement. He hadn't known Zach extremely well but he knew enough about the boy to know he probably had tried to calm Finn down and he thanked him for that. He thought of things he could say to make the man feel better but Trever didn't seem like anything could do that. And so he kept quiet. He would let the man be with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm

"Morgue it wasn't your fault." He wasnt sure where the man was getting this from, but there was no way he could truly blame Morgue for what had happened. "You just need to calm down. Finn was okay, he had Zach with him. He wasnt alone." He hoped to maybe comfort the man, his heart aching as the man shook against him.

"He had been going to help me with something tonight." He spoke really to himself, quietly with his quivering voice. "When he got home....We were going to...." He shook his head. "It doesnt matter....He wont really be there when we get home." The man trailed off, anguish causing his body to shudder.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:09 pm

"No, Kendrick it was. I left food in the damn oven. I forgot about it and I left. I set the house on fire. I killed them. It was me." Morgue spoke slowly, his hands clutching fistfuls of Kendrick's shirt.

"I-I know how you feel." Cameron nodded lightly. "My mom is never going to see me get married or hold his grandchildren or... he's never going to wish me goodnight again. I'm never going to hear him say I love you... I..." He trailed off, knowing if he didn't stop he would cry again.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:31 pm

"Oh..." Kendrick blinked, swallowing back the shock. Morgue was going to be ruined. He just knew, now that the man had found reason to blame himself. Kendrick let out a quivering sigh, unsure of what to do. "Jeremy, you didn't...It was an accident...." He rocked the man slowly, cursing himself as he tried to figure out how to go about this.

"No. You dont understand." Trever's words were sharp, rigid with the mans grief. "Zach was the ONLY person who understood me. He was....He f*cking....He was the only person I could trust! I always f*cking went to him. I loved him." Trever shook his head, bringing a hand to his face. "I f*cking loved him and he is gone. There is no replacing Zach. I cant even describe what we had...." His voice broke, his shoulders shaking as he tried to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:42 pm

"It doesn't fucking matter Kendrick." Morgue cried softly. "I did it.." He pressed himself closer to Kendrick, sobbing softly.

"I... I'm so sorry, Trever." Cameron sighed, gently reaching out to touch the man's shoulder comfortingly. He wasn't close with Trever but both of his parents were, he knew the man well. He knew Trever didn't have many people he could go to.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:56 pm

"No..."  Kendrick shook his head, pressing Morgue flush against his chest.  "Morgue don't do this to your self."  He pleaded with the man, cursing the entire situation.  It was the worst possible thing, a damn fire.  The only thing in the world that would bring Finn Holloway to his knees in fear.  He had burned, because Morgue had left something in the oven while they were fighting.  It could get no worse.
"Im so sorry."  He wished he could bare some of the pain for Morgue, afraid the man was breaking under the guilt.

Trever simply went back to trying to untangle the bodies.  He almost had it done, but he still had to be intensely careful.  He didnt think he could take it if he had to carry Zach back in pieces. Just today he was kissing the boy on the cheek good morning.  And now...
Now he would have to bury him.
Trever didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Morgue said nothing, shaking his head as he allowed Kendrick to hold him. He deserved to die like Finn had... And if it wasn't for Cameron needing him he would lock himself somewhere and burn himself to a crisp.

Cameron sighed and moved back to trying to help although he felt quite sick at peeling his mother's charred hands off of Zach's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:20 pm

"Hey, I love you, okay? Cameron loves you, and im sure Finn loved you!" He didn't know it, but Morgue had a voice mail to prove it. "Your going to be fine, you gotta be, alright? Cameron is really going to need you, and so will I." He knew Morgue very well, and did in fact fear the man going to something drastic.

Trever let out a small whine as he finally managed to get their legs untangled. With one last gentle tug, he was able to hold Zach's burn blackened body, no Finn attached.
"Oh Zach..." Trever trembled at the remains of the boys dreadlocks. He wanted to wail, scream, he wanted to know no one told him sooner! He could have been here, he could have tried to save Zach. He didnt want to live in this world without the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:30 pm

"I know." Morgue sighed heavily. "Will you do my a favor?" He extended his phone to Kendrick. "I saw a voicemail on there from Finn just before you got here... I... I don't want to hear it in case he was trying to get me to come help. Will you listen to it?"

Cameron knew he was not strong enough to lift his mother's body on his own so he simply stood there and cried, his tears dripping onto the man's corpse as he tried to pray that he would come back somehow.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Kendrick hesitated, but took the phone anyways.  It was better he hear it if Finn truly was crying for help.  He didn't think Morgue could take it.  He got to the voicemails, pressing the phone to his ear and pressing play.
As he heard Finn's voice come in over the phone, he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up.  The man had been apologizing, he had been so...
Kendrick shook his head, running a hand down his face.
"Oh Jeremy."  He listened all the way through, offering the phone back to Morgue. "He wasnt calling for help."

"Do you need help with something?"  Trever couldnt allow himself to leave Cameron alone with the body, even though he was ready for Zach to be home.  He wasnt going to let Zach go though, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 pm

"Do I want to listen to it?" He asked, trembling lightly as he looked up at Kendrick, taking the phone.

"I... I'm sorry, Trever but do you think you could help me get him out back? You can just lay him down out there but I want to bury him myself. I just can't get him out there." He sighed. "I'll watch Zach for you." He offered gently.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:24 pm

"I think that it'll hurt, but I think you need to hear it." Kendrick was totally honest, reaching over to hold Morgue's hand. "I've never heard him like that before..." He almost felt guilty for intruding on it.

Trever hesitated, looking down at the blackened remains in his arms. "I....No." He stood, Zach cradled against one shoulder. With his other arm he gently scooped Finn up, using his other shoulder to support the mans body. "I got them." He walked back out of the ruins, once more feeling as though he had not right to live if Zach was dead.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:26 pm

Morgue nodded slowly, squeezing Kendrick's hand while his other hand held the phone up to his ear and listened to the message. And then the tears that he had just started to stop came back full force and his sobs were shaking the entire vehicle as he hid himself in Kendrick's chest.

"Thank you Trever." Cameron nodded as he followed the man back outside. He leaned up to kiss the man's cheek when they arrived in the yard and Finn was laid on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:31 pm

"Its okay." Kendrick cooed softly, rubbing Morgue's back gently. "He loved you, and he wasnt mad." Finn had died crying out for Jeremy. The man had been the only thing on his mind, other than the fire and Cameron of course.

"Ill send Kendrick back around to help you." Trever knew the boy would have a hard time doing it by himself. He repositioned Zach, so he could hold him much like he would and infant.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm

"Even he apologized and told me he loved me... I didn't. I was pissed at him while he was dying, Kendrick. What kind of lover does that make me?" He shook his head slowly, unable to bear the pain in his chest.

"No, I'll get him if I need him." Cameron nodded. "He's with my dad right now. I've got it."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:44 pm

"Morgue, you didn't know! You put up with more than enough sh*t from him through the years. Your didn't know what was happening, but im sure Finn knew you loved him. You always tell him, you were always good to him. Its okay." Kendrick wanted so shoulder the pain for Morgue, hating to see the man so upset.

"Okay...Well im taking Zach home.." Trever turned, his feet moving guiding him without him having to think about it. "Oh Zach, what am I going to do without you?" He didnt know if he was going to be able to go on like this.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Morgue didn't speak again, curling himself up against Kendrick like he was a small child, his heart aching painfully.
"Thanks Kendrick." Simply for being here.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:09 pm

"Its my job." Now that Finn was gone Morgue and Cameron would need someone to lean on. He could be that for them. "Do you want to go back with Cameron? He's alone..."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:35 pm

"Yeah... we can go." He nodded his head slowly. He had to see Finn, he knew. He opened the car door, stepping out and allowing Kendrick out as well. He began making his way into the backyard where he could only see about half of Cameron's body because the boy was already knee deep in the grave he had begun to dig.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 10:56 pm

"Do you need any help?" Kendrick was at Cameron's side immediately, offering to take over digging the hole. Finn laid on the grass still, arms crusted into the position of still holding Zach. What remained of his face being contorted in pain and panic.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:07 pm

When Morgue arrived, he nearly gasped, his own face now mirroring the pain on Finn's. He couldn't stand to see his lover like this... it was physically painful for him to look at Finn.
"I'm so sorry." He murmured as he sat down beside the body.
"I can do it." Cameron smiled up at Kendrick. "I want to do it myself." He was digging with a distorted shovel he'd found among the rubble that had been their garage. It had nearly melted in the fire and then hardened up again now that the fire was gone so it was bent in odd directions but it would still do for the purpose of digging this grave.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Kendrick sighed softly, stepping back and allowing Cameron to continue. He understood the boy wanting to be the one that dig out his mothers final resting place. Instead he fell back next to Morgue, offering his hand to the man.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:01 am

Morgue held Kendrick's hand lightly, leaning into his shoulder. And they continued like this in silence other than soft grunts from Cameron and the sound of his shovel tossing dirt up out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days of Disaster.   Days of Disaster. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Days of Disaster.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4