Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With eyes wide shut

Go down 
+2
Xavier Malone
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

With eyes wide shut - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:46 pm

"It's okay... really, I barely remember them." Bane sighed. "And I always think that gives me a reason to hate all werewolves but I guess it really doesn't, I mean, they didn't all personally kill my family. It's just an instinct to catch them before they could do that to someone else." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 7:58 pm

"We can be viscious. I was mauled by a fully shifted werewolf. It was like, -wow- a huge black wolf and it could stand like a human but still ran like an animal. I got the bite because I was dying, and I was scared. I was only fourteen at the time, so yeah. And another werewolf came by and took pity on me. He bit me and i've lived!" A fond sme crept onto his face as he thought about Jesse. Without his alpha he would be a rotting corpse.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:01 pm

"So do you like it?" He arched an eyebrow. "I mean did you want to be a werewolf or was it not really a choice?" He found he was quite interested in this boy's story.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:13 pm

"It was die or risk being bit and turning maybe still dying of the bite didn't take. I gambled and the bite took, so its better than being dead. I cstill miss being a person though." Danny could ramble all day if no one stopped him.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

"You do? I just figured I'd ask about that because some wolves pretty much beg for the bite and others weren't given a choice and wish they could be normal again... I wanted to know which one you were." He hummed softly. He couldn't deny that he immediately felt at ease with Danny, which was strange. Maybe the whole mate thing really was true.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:55 pm

"Oh wow, don't think im weak or anything but I was scared dying, and he offered me the bite and I took it. I didn't hesitate, if thats what your wondering. I refused to die a virgin!" He hadn't thiught about losing his humantity when he gave Jese the okay, he had been dealing more with his teenage hormones and the life he would miss if he died.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 9:59 pm

"It's understandable." Bane chuckled. "I'm not judging. I can't say I'd do the same, just because I've been raised against them, but I get where you're coming from."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:38 pm

"Wow...it would suck if anything happenef to you." Danny wouldn't be able to go on living without hus mate. He would make sure Bane was safe though so he didn't have to worry about that.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyMon May 05, 2014 10:40 pm

"You won't have to worry about that." Bane shook his head. "I can handle myself quite well. You'll learn that about me." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:19 pm

"Oh I can already tell! It just radiates from you, like -wow- thats why I kinda stopped at the edge of your property. You smelled like a predator." Danny still couldn't shake the lingering feel of danger when he got close to Bane's home. "But im just kinda your sidekick! I wont get in the way or anything. I just... Want my mate to be safe, no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Bane couldn't help but laugh at this. So far, he had chuckled a few times but this was the first actual laugh.
"A sidekick, huh?" He smiled. "I could get used to that, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Danny stilled completely as Bane's laugh floated onto the air. For a moment he stopped breathing, that sound resonating through him, leaving a feeling of home in its wake. If he could, he would bottle that laugh up and save it, so no matter where he was he could have that feeling of home with his mate. By the time Danny caught his senses Bane was done talking, and he wasn't sure how long he had been just sitting there, and so naturally he began to sputter. "I- Uh- Wow- Uh- Robin! I-I can be your Robin or like your Falcon! I like comic books so I can be whatever you want me to be." He was rambling again, his cheeks dark with embarrassment while his unseeing eyes darted around to anything but Bane.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:55 pm

If Danny could see, he would see that Bane was wearing a dorky smile similar to his own. But the boy could surely hear it in Bane's heartbeat which had quickened ever so slightly. He would never admit it but he felt the connection between them, he'd never felt this way before. No one had ever taken an interest in him.
"Maybe you can be my Robin." He nodded. "I think we'd be a pretty good team." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:25 pm

"Good golly Batman! Is it hot out here?" His face felt like it was on fire, Bane's heart beating steadily in his ears. "Are you smiling at me?" Danny felt his breath catch in his throat as he imagined what Bane must look like, one of his hands hesitantly reaching towards the hunters face. "C-Can I touch you? Oh wow!" The boy backreeled. "I mean just your face! Nothing creepy or anything-i just- I want to see you smile. This is the closest I can get. But if it makes you uncomfortable I understand! I mean -wow, shit- its not like every likes blind werewolfs touching their faces." The more he spoke the more he wished he could shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Bane laughed softly once more, shaking his head.
"Uh, sure. I mean, as long as you don't have your, you know... claws out or anything." He glanced at the boy's hand. "You can touch my face or whatever." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 3:58 pm

"Oh wow." Danny's hands trembled slightly as his fingers brushed the boys cheek.  His thumb traced Bane's cheek to his jaw, and then on down to run over his plump lips.  "Bane....wow..." Danny's resisted the urge to cry, his heart aching beaause he could never actually see Bane in all his beauty.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:12 pm

"Well don't look so sad." Bane chuckled. "I'm not that ugly, am I?" His smile was light as he looked to Danny, wondering what had him looking so upset.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:19 pm

"No! Oh wow no!! I just...you're gorgeous and I...." Danny paused a moment, his eyebrows furrowed as he tried to force down tears. He found his mate, and he already felt so connected to him, and it was hitting Danny hard not being able to actually see the boy. "I'm sorry, I got dirt in my eye." He pawed gently at his face, working to pull himself together.
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:21 pm

"Oh, uh, shit." Bane blinked at realizing the boy was crying. "I'm not good at comforting people but uh, don't cry?" He reached out, resting a hand on the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:31 pm

"Im not crying!" Danny groaned softly, his hands covering his face. "I told you it was dirt! Really! Plus its kinda cold out here and my eyes hurt when its cold too so yeah, wow, totally not crying!" He drug his hands down his face once convinced it was dry, only to be startled when a sneeze tore through him. "Damn allergies-achoo!"
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:34 pm

"I'm not stupid, you know. I don't know why you're crying but I'm not going to ask why, just... I hope you're okay?" His face was almost a grimace. He never knew what to do when someone was crying. He wasn't good with people in general.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm

"Stop pointing it out!" Danny whined softly, sounding more like a puppy than anything. "Im fine. Wow. Really im fine, I just wish I could see you..."
Back to top Go down
Bane Jardine

Bane Jardine

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:10 pm

"Oh..." Bane blinked. "Well, if it helps, I'm not that cute. I mean, at least no one's ever told me I am and I don't think I am, so..." He laughed awkwardly, trying to help lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:58 am

"You are gorgeous though, I can feel it." Danny gave a wistful smile. He had never missed his sight as much as he did now. "Wow...you're perfect... At first I didn't even believe in the mate thing, but now I think its right."
Back to top Go down
Xavier Malone

Xavier Malone

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 8:12 am

"You don't think it's weird? Loving someone you don't even know just because you're supposed to be with them?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With eyes wide shut   With eyes wide shut - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

With eyes wide shut
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next