Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say don't go.

Go down 
+2
Britt Vause
Sawyer Reynolds
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

Say don't go. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:35 pm

Rocinante nearly jumped out of his skin as the Russian's hand landed on his leg.  No one but his Patty cakes had ever touched him like that before, and even then Breccan had never done it with any real intentions behind it.  This man liked him.
It made the werewolf's heart skip a beat.
"I don't know.  I really like whatever it was you were calling me yoi."  Rocinante dropped his hand over Dimitri's, his palm radiating heat.

"Crocodile is a man of simple pleasures. He is a werewolf now."  The man didn't think Breccan would be alarmed by this.  He could already sense that Rocinante was a wolf as well.  "But crocodile used to be a hunter. That in the before time."  A time he didn't like to discuss. "Now crocodile roams wherever he feels like. Money is made doing odd things like volunteering to fight such as how Crocodile met the strong jaw."  The native didn't particularly care to talk about himself, being he hated everything about his life and how he'd come to be a werewolf. He was a bad person and a killer, his blue eyes announced it to the world when he was shifted.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 10:55 pm

"Then I'll keep calling you it, my drakonchik." Dmitri grinned, much wider than his usual controlled smiles. "I'm happy you like it." He paused before turning to the other boy. "So what are we doing tonight, exactly?"

"A werewolf, yeah? So is Rosie." Although he knew the man probably could already tell. "That's how you always seem to sense what I'm feeling, isn't it?" He smirked, shaking his head at the man. "So you still sound pretty mysterious, but I'll stop prying I guess."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:21 pm

"Were gonna go bowling yoi!"  The blond boy burst excitedly, a shiver running down his spine as Dimitri spoke the nick name again. "I love bowling, Breccan takes me all the time."  The boy was moving his hands as he spoke, his eyes flickering to Breccan once and a while in the hopes that he would see the boy looking back. 
But mostly Breccan seemed caught up in Denahi.

"Hey, don't be impatient bear trap.  The longer you stick around the crocodile, the more you will find out."  Denahi simply didn't care to talk about the shit storm that had been his life, and if he started now Breccan would definitely get spooked and dart on him. "Like this, crocodile has never been bowling before."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:13 am

"Oh wow, I haven't been bowling since I was young." Dmitri chuckled softly. "I hope I'm not too bad. Wouldn't want to embarrass you." He smirked at the boy as he joked, noticing the way the boy's eyes kept flickering to Breccan.

"I'm not impatient, I'll stick around to find out. Just wanted to make sure you're not some psycho who's going to lure me in and then kill me. But I guess I'll take the risk." He gave the man a wink. "And are you serious? How have you never been bowling? That is truly tragic, crocodile. I guess I'll just have to teach you."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:40 am

"Embarrass me?"  Rocinante had finally taken the hint that Breccan was preoccupied completely with Denahi and how 'mysterious' the man was.  It made Rosie sick to listen to them so instead he turned his full attention on Dimitri.  "There is no way someone like you could be embarrassing yoi! I mean....You're just an angel."  The young werewolf felt his cheeks heating as he looked into the Russian's stunning silver eyes.  He found himself scooting a little closer to the man, the rose held just a little too tight in his fingers.  He had never been careful, and because of this he found himself pricking his finger on a thorn, his bottom lip jutting into a pout at the stinging in his finger.
"Ow!" Rocinante held his hand out, whining softly as he spoke. "I guess that songs right, yoi! Every rose has its thorn." Another pathetic grunt. "Kiss it better, angel boy. Heal my ill."

"Crocodile is luring you in, strong jaw.  But its certainly not for death."  The Native cocked his head slightly, a twisted smile taking his features as he considered what Breccan could be thinking about him.
How much of it was true.
"Crocodile hasn't done much to socialize in years.  He has been on his own." Denahi leaned his forehead against the window. "It will be nice to experience though, especially with my star skin here to teach me."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:10 am

Dmitri smiled softly as he took the boy's hand in his own, bringing his finger to his lips and gently pressing a kiss to the wound. He simply cupped the boy's hand then in both of his own, looking up at him.
"Is that better, drakonchik?" His voice was gentle, serious, even though it was only a small cut.

"Huh, I wouldn't have expected that. I mean you look like the loner type, but I thought you must have girls and guys throwing themselves at you. You're pretty hot, crocodile." Breccan found himself grinning over at the man as he spoke. "But I guess I'm lucky that I'm the one you've decided to socialize for you. Don't worry, you'll be a bowling pro by the end of the night."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:32 am

"Oh yeah, the cut was really fine in the first place yoi."  Rocinante gave an almost guilty chuckle, his eyes bright like the setting sun as they took in the sight of Dimitri cupping his hand. "I kinda just really wanted you to kiss it better, Angel boy. It was the only excuse I could come up with at the time." The werewolf whistled almost bashfully through the gap in his teeth.

"Crocodile is not concerned about honing his skill, but instead wants solely to have you teaching."  He had no idea what bowling even was at this point, but he was still excited to have so much of Breccan attention directed towards him. "No one has ever stood out to crocodile like strong jaw, so crocodile plans to make most of the time we have together."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:37 am

"I know." Dmitri admitted with a chuckle. "But I was happy to take any excuse to kiss it and hold your hand." He spoke with a sly grin, keeping his hold on Roci's hand. "I hope you don't mind, drakonchik."

"I'm flattered, crocodile. I've never really been into anyone else either." Except for Rocinante of course. "You're different though. I don't know what it is about you. I'm excited to spend time together too." He just hoped seeing Roci with Dmitri did not ruin his night.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:48 am

"Mind?  You don't even need an excuse to touch me yoi! Im obviously falling all over myself back here! I mean-come on! You brought me a rose!"  Rocinante had been gushing when he heard Breccan and Denahi talking, his words slowly and dying off at his bestfriends words.  He's never really been into anyone besides Denahi.
The words stung him, like a sharp slap across the face.  After that kiss so long ago and thinking that it was because of Paker but always hoping that maybe..just maybe...
The werewolf suddenly leaned forward into Dimitri's chest, desperate to hide his face until he knew he could control himself. He had always felt things so deeply, and this pain was searing.
But at least he had Dimitri there with him.  The Russian wouldn't allow him to keep hurting, Dimitri would make things better.
If he could only ignore Breccan and his mounting like for Denahi.

"Well, crocodile knows what it is about you, strong jaw."  The native cocked his head over to look at the boy, his smile soft as he remembered the first time he'd ever set eyes on Breccan.  "Crocodile had been there in the crowd to see star skins debut fight. Five minutes it lasted, and ocean eyes was the winner."  He had never seen so much fight in a person, and the way Breccan had smiled afterwards...
It was something that had stayed with Denahi through the years.
"Crocodile saw how tough strong jaw was, even as a kid. Crocodile respected that."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 am

Dmitri had not been expecting the contact, but he didn't mind. He assumed something was wrong with the boy and so he wrapped his arms around him, stroking his hair gently and simply trying to calm him.
"Are you okay, love?" He murmured gently.

Breccan's jaw nearly dropped at hearing this. Denahi had seen him then? And he still remembered it that well? It was flattering to say the least.
"Wow, crocodile." He shook his head. "That first fight was one of the best nights of my life." He admitted. It would have been the best if there hadn't been the incident with kissing Roci. "I'm glad you remember it." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:19 pm

"Im totally fine angel boy, now that i've got your arms around me yoi."  Rocinante tried to play it off cool, peeking up from the mans chest to offer a cheeky smile. "Write it off as another excuse to touch you and-"  The werewolf paused a moment, his head moving back down to bury against Dimitri's chest.  He sniffed a few times before picking his head up, his smile softer this time. "Are you wearing cologne?"

"Yes, crocodile stayed only to watch the rookie boy fight.  Crocodile bet on you and won." The native felt his stomach twist uncomfortably at the way Breccan smiled at him. It was so sweet, and Breccan was so damn adorable.
Were those butterflies?
Denahi rattled off a soft string of curses in his native language, astounded that this boy had him feeling like a kid again. "Lot of winnings came home that night."  Most of the people had bet on the more seasoned fighter, but Denahi was always the one to take a risk, and he liked to cheer for the underdogs. "So anytime crocodile happened to be around for a strong jaw fight, his money went to strong jaw.  You've only lost crocodile fifty dollars so far.  The winnings are in the thousands by now."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 1:35 pm

"Why yes I am." Dmitri chuckled softly at the comment, a hand coming to stroke down the boy's back. "I had to smell nice for our date, didn't I? Do you like it?" He questioned with a smile.

Breccan found himself grinning widely at hearing this. He rarely smiled so wide but he couldn't help it tonight. Denahi had watched him for a while now, always bet on him. It was nice to hear.
"I'm honored, crocodile." He chuckled softly, trying to keep his eyes on the road instead of looking over at the Native beside him. "I'm glad I've made you so much money. I win most of the time... I was on a winning streak for about two months until you beat me the other night." He wasn't upset about the loss though, not really. He respected Denahi for being able to beat him.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 3:12 pm

"I love it, yoi."  Rocinante's cheeks flushed at the mans words, his eyes gleaming brightly even in the darkness of the back seat. "I'd say it's probably one of my favorite smells now, Angel."  The boy ran his index finger down Dimitri's chest, warming the skin wherever he touched. "You've got good taste.  I really like that you wore it for me tonight."  His smile was sheepish and goofy, the feeling Dimitri stirred reminding him of things he had only ever felt for Breccan. 

"Ah well, don't worry about that strong jaw."  Denahi reached for the boys hand again, this time only trailing his fingertips over the back of it. His rings gleamed in the light of the moon, cold against the warmth of Breccan's skin. "Crocodile has to fight to live. By now he's an expert at it."  He wasn't sure why he felt the need to tell the boy, but he felt it had something to do with his not wanting Breccan to feel bad about his loss.  The boy truly was impressive.
Denahi pretended it wasn't simply because he cared about Breccan's feelings.  He wasn't supposed to care that much. "But strong jaw came close, so close that at one point crocodile was sure he had been caught."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Dmitri found himself warming all over just at the feeling of Roci's finger running down his chest.
"You really are something, drakonchik." He murmured softly, one of his hands coming to grasp one of Roci's, enjoying the warmth the boy gave off.

"You don't have to make me feel better about it." Breccan chuckled, taking in the feeling of Denahi's cool rings against his flesh. "I know I'm good. You were just better, I can respect that. And if I had to lose to someone, I guess you're not so bad." He smirked over at the man as they arrived at the bowling alley, pulling into the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:24 pm

"Yeah, still trying to figure out what though yoi."  Rocinante snickered at his own joke, his eyes alight with excitement.  The young wolf had started bouncing as soon as they pulled into the parking lot, and by now he was at a constant vibration. "This is going to be so much fun Angel boy! I bet i'll beat you! Wanna bet on it? What should we bet?"  He was going so fast it was hard to understand him, the only time he paused being when he opened the car door and completely fell out. He was laughing the entire way though, bubbly and child-like. 

"Yes well, im sure strong jaw wont have to worry about that anymore after tonight."  Denahi was certain as they pulled up to the building that he was going to make a fool out of himself. Kenai had always wanted to go bowling, something they had promised to do together on one of his birthdays.
His brother never got to go. And now here he was, twenty one years old and getting ready to go act like a child in front of some people he hardly knew. "Crocodile isn't good with these things."  It was too social, reminding him too much of his old life.
So instead of focusing on the place, the werewolf settled all of his attention on Breccan and thats where it would stay for the remainder of the night. "Lets get this over with, ocean eyes."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:40 pm

"I'd love to bet on it." Dmitri was chuckling as he got out and wrapped an arm around Roci's waist to keep him from falling. "I doubt you're much good at bowling since you fall all over yourself every five minutes." He was teasing. Really, he found it quite adorable.

Breccan frowned as he got out of the car, noticing how uncomfortable Denahi seemed. He moved closer to the man, taking him by the waist to speak to him.
"Hey, if you're not feeling this we don't have to bowl. We can just watch those two if you'd rather. They've got food in here." He reassured. "You and I can just have fun if you don't want to." He himself enjoyed bowling but he felt bad if the man was not comfortable with it.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 4:58 pm

"Hey! You got something to say about me, yoi?"  Rocinante stood straighter, his grin nearly crooked as he laughed. "Because we'll settle it by seeing who's top dawg on the board, Roadrunner! Imma be on fire tonight!"  The young werewolf looped his arm around the Russian's waist, following Denahi and Breccan up to the bowling alley.  "But I mean, you're right.  I suck ass at playing but even as the loser I always have the most fun!" And tonight he would be able too spend time with his Russian angel.  He couldn't wait to learn more about the man, the way his lips curved into a smile always leaving Rocinante breathless.

"Tsk, Im fine strong jaw.  Don't waste your time worrying about the crocodile." The Native gently moved Breccan's hand from his waist, disliking that he had the boy feeling as though he needed to be coddled or something.  He was a man damnit.  A werewolf.  Breccan was a kid. It should be the other way around.  "We came to bowl so we will. Come."  Denahi curled his arm around Breccan's hip, keeping the boy pressed close to him as they approached the bowling alley.  The mans golden eyes were shaded, but still intense as they took in all the sights that his Kenai would never see. It was a shame, and it was all on him and his foolishness. 
He had been too childish.
That was behind him now though.  He as going to be better, and this was how.  He was making friends again, and he was bowling.
He was going to try and have a good time, for his strong jaw and his little bird. 
"So show me around, ocean eyes.  Crocodile is lost here."
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Breccan kept Denahi pressed into his side as they entered the bowling alley, glancing over to Dmitri and Roci behind them.
"Not much to see, crocodile." Breccan hummed, taking the man's hand and leading him through the building. They stopped to get their shoes before heading off to their lane. "Here we are. Later if you want I'll take you over to the snack bar to get something to eat." He turned to Dmitri and Roci then who were so close together it irritated him to no end. "You two want to make this interesting? You two against us. Whoever wins has to pay for this and dinner later." Breccan grinned at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:00 pm

"You and him against-"  Rocinante tripped over his words in surprise, his skin heating as Breccan's words settled over him.  Sure, they were each here with a date, but he had always been on his best friends team.  But now all of a sudden Denahi was his team mate?  It made the werewolfs stomach twist painfully. No one was supposed to come between them...
"Fine, you unsugared cornflake." He had never used that name for Breccan before.  Rocinante hated corn flakes. Especially the unsweetened ones. "Get your ass whipped if you want to.  You and your dances with dicks over there yoi."  Rocinante couldn't help but snap slightly, yanking his shoes up and moving to the other side of their lane to put them on.  He didn't even want to sit beside Breccan anymore. He had Denahi.
"Come on, Roadster. Lets get ready, they need time to learn how first." The young wolfs comment was condescending and sharp in a way that was unheard of for Rocinante as he motioned over to Denahi.  The man was struggling to even get his shoes on, disliking the unnatural fit.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 8:25 pm

Breccan pretended not to notice how bothered Roci seemed. He was trying to ignore the boy altogether tonight, not wanting to let his jealousy become obvious.
Truly, he had made this a competition because he wanted to beat Dmitri at something. Roci was awful at bowling and Denahi had never played before. So really it was just him versus Dmitri, like he wanted it to be. It might seem stupid and childish, but he wanted to prove something tonight.
He found himself kneeling on the ground in front of Denahi, smiling up at him as he helped him get into his shoes.
"They're not really comfortable, I know." He smirked apologetically as he tied them onto the man's feet. "Now don't worry. Don't listen to Roci, you're gonna be a pro as soon as I teach you."

Dmitri meanwhile had already put on his own shoes, moving over to Roci to hold the boy's hand.
"Are you feeling alright, drakonchik? You seem upset. Something wrong or are you just very competitive?" He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:37 pm

"Im not worried about talk too much, Crocodile already said he only has eyes for you tonight."  In fact, Denahi wasn't sure what the boy had even said, and honestly he couldn't bring himself to care.  Rocinante wasn't of any importance to him. "That boy isn't worth our attention.  We're here together."  He wanted Breccan's attention all on him tonight.  Rocinante didn't deserve it.

"I uh..."  He couldn't possibly tell Dimitri that he had a thing for his bestfriend, not when the Russian was his date for the night.  It would be rude, and Rocinante was sure it would hurt the mans feelings.  He didn't want Dimitri to be angry at him.  Roci could never deal with things such as that.  So instead the werewolf plastered on a goofy smile. "Im just really competitive, yoi and he's asking for it."  The young wolf reached up to gently cup the Russian's slightly stubbled cheeks. "I want us to win, Angel. Can we win tonight?"  He wasn't about to give Denahi the satisfaction of having Breccan hugging all over him after a win. Breccan was his. "If we win later me and you can go do something together." He'd already heard Denahi and Breccan making plans, so he'd be alone if he didnt find something to do with Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:46 pm

"We can try to win." Dmitri chuckled, nodding his head. "I told you though, I haven't done this since I was a kid." He moved to hold Roci by the waist, bringing him close. "But I'll try my hardest if it means I get you to myself after this." He grinned slyly, glancing up as Breccan announced Denahi would be bowling first.
Breccan figured it would be less embarrassing if Denahi didn't do so well if he went before everyone else, not having to watch them do well. But really, bowling wasn't so hard. He was sure the man would pick it up quickly.
"Alright now crocodile." Breccan grabbed a bowling ball and led Denahi to the end of the lane. "Now take this." He put the ball in the man's hands, leaving his own hands free to grip the man's hips as he moved to stand behind him. "It's really easy, okay?" He guided Denahi into a proper stance, placing his chin on the Native's shoulder, grinning at how close they were.
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:02 am

Rocinante glanced up, too.  It was the worst possible thing he could have done. Breccan was all over Denahi, wrapped around him in a way that Roci had thought was only for him.  The werewolf found himself already beginning to heat up, the feelings of jealousy and anger so foreign  to him.  Rocinante never felt this way, he was always so easy going and goofy.  But now his amber eyes were narrowing on the pair, a venomous scoff leaving him as he tore his eyes away. "You'll definitely have me all to yourself, angel man."  Rocinante murmured irritably. "We will be lucky if we get out of here without them fucking right there on the step up, yoi." He was being bitter, he knew.  But it was hard to stop.  He had been loving Breccan for so long now, silenced by his constant fretting over their kiss and if it had been for Parker.  Tonight his friend was making everything clear to him though.  He was nothing compared to Denahi. The damned Native was evidently the first person Breccan had really felt anything for.
When Rocinante reached for his bowling ball, the stone began reddening under his touch, heating so quickly and violently that it burst completely. 
"Damnit. Roadster will you go after lizard shit?" The young werewolf dropped down into their booth "I need to chill out, i'm way to hyped up over this."  It wasn't a complete lie.  "Im way to excited to be here with you yoi.  I know it sounds dumb but it gets me so hot when you touch me, gosh." Rocinante was babbling on, deciding that he was going to try and forget about Breccan completely if the boy was going to treat him this way. 
Denahi found himself grinning in a way that was new to him.  This wasn't mischievous or malicious in any way.  It was just happy, so wide this the native found his cheeks aching. "You're in crocodile's territory."  The man forced his smile down to a sly smirk. "That's dangerous, you know." Despite his words though, Denahi leaned back into Breccan, relaxing completely and allowing the boy to control his pose. He had never been this at ease around another person, not since becoming a werewolf.  It was again as though he felt Breccan to be an old friend, maybe even some part of his soul that he had lost along the way.
Back to top Go down
Britt Vause

Britt Vause

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 12:30 am

It was then that Dmitri realized what Roci's problem was. He liked Breccan. A lot.
He took a seat beside Roci, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder even though it nearly burnt him to do so.
"So you like him a lot, yeah?" His voice was soft enough that Denahi and Breccan wouldn't be able to hear. He wasn't mad, he couldn't be. Just a bit disappointed that he didn't seem to have a chance with the bubbly boy.

Breccan's jaw had clenched lightly when he heard Roci speak about Dmitri making him "hot." But he forced himself to relax and focus his attention on Denahi. He was having a good time for once, he didn't want to ruin it.
"I'm not scared of you, crocodile." He spoke teasingly in the man's ear. He grinned then once he forgot about Roci and Dmitri, taking Denahi's hand in his own and guiding the man through his first bowl, watching the ball roll down the lane, knocking down several pins. "See, we're not too bad together."
Back to top Go down
Sawyer Reynolds

Sawyer Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:09 am

Rocinante's head jerked up at the Russian's words, his amber eyes wide in alarm like a deer caught in head lights.  "You- How did- But I-"  He was fumbling over his words, pained by how obvious his feelings were.  Breccan had to have noticed by now.  Dimitri had only known him for a few days, but Breccan was his best friend.  The boy should know, too.
And he probably did.
That's why he had no problem hanging all over Denahi as long as Rocinante was occupied with Dimitri.
It stung.
"Yes."  The young werewolf finally settled, his shoulders slumping at the truth. He was almost unmoving under the weight of it all, but somehow he still managed to jerk uncomfortable when his ribs felt as though they were clenching against his heart. 
"I love him, Angel boy. I have loved him forever, but I mean-Look at him, yoi!"  Rocinante motioned over to the pair, just as Denahi was turning to take Breccan into his arms. "Im the last thing on his mind.  He's never talked to me like that. So I just....Im tired, you know?"  The boy let out a soft whistle from the gap between his teeth, his eyes finally flickering up to meet Dimitri.  He looked dreadful, as though he were afraid the Russian was about to turn him away. "So please don't leave or anything.  I really do like you Dimitri,"  It was the first time he'd said the mans name, his hands scrambling to take Dimitri's in his own.  His hands were still warm but Rocinante was making sure not to burn the Russian. "And I don't want to hurt like this anymore.  You are here with me.  You like me...I....I could be happy with you.  I could forget about him and...." The boy had been speaking so fast that he nearly choked himself, but the way he cut off was so sudden.  But he wasn't sure where he had been going.  And then what?  He could never forget about Breccan...
But god, he wanted to try. 
"What im trying to say is, im sorry and please forgive me. Stay, yoi." 

Denahi allowed Breccan to guide him through bowling the ball, watching it roll until it had been swallowed up by the mouth of the alley.  As soon as it was gone though the werewolf turned sharply, his arm wrapping tight and possessive around Breccan's waist.  "We are really good together, and you are on crocodile's time tonight."  The mans eyes raked down the length of Breccan's face before settling on the boys eyes, his golden pair smoldering as he held their gaze. "So crocodile had better not see strong jaw tensing up again because of that babbling fool.  Tonight, you belong to the crocodile. Let it be enough." Their lips were nearly brushing as he finally loosened his hold, the werewolf's lips twisting up into a smile. "Crocodile promises you won't be disappointed, ocean eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say don't go.   Say don't go. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Say don't go.
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next