Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:20 am

Rick saw red. He threw Trever to the ground, throwing punch after punch, refusing to stop. His baby was not a fuck toy, damnit! He wouldn't let his son be violated like that by anyone else...
He hadn't been so angry in a while now... And Barry was not in sight.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

Trever knew this wasn't good, but he didn't care. Enjoyed the pain and the thrill of having another man beating him like this. Every once in a while he would hit back or make a remark about junior but that was just to fuel the fire. He truly was insane and he only did this for the pain.
Junior simply blinked at his father, he had figured if anyone was going to save him it would be Alan...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:43 am

Rick was sick of this. Sick of letting his babies be hurt...
He beat Trever until the man was nearly unconscious...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 am

And yet, Trever was still smiling at him, laughing in his face. He enjoyed beatings like this, he usually didnt bother getting people to beat him though, especially when Barry was around. The larger man did such a good job protecting him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 am

After Rick was done, Barry had finally made his way to the room.
"dumbass." He shook his head, smirking down at his friend but he helped him up nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 am

Trever just grinned at him, moving to nuzzle Barry's chest.
"Hit me?"
He loved it, he got off on it...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:20 am

"No." Barry shook his head with a smirk though. "You've been hit enough today.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:23 am

"Never!" Trever pouted lightly but he did quiet himself and get comfortable, resolving to sleep in his friends warm embrace.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:40 am

Barry carried him out to the couch, sitting down with the man in his arms.
Rick bent down and looked at his son.
"Are you alright...?" He asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:47 am

The boy nodded, giving a small thankful smile.
"Yeah...Thank you..." There was another pause before Rick softly hugged the older man. "Dad...."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 am

Rick grinned, hugging the boy back, holding him close to his chest.
"How have you been lately...?" He never wanted to let his baby go...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:55 am

He paused but he answered.
"I have been good, I get mostly whatever I want. Im kinda spoiled." He smiled softly as he thought of Alan, and how the man treated him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am

Rick smiled back, genuinely.
"Yeah? He buys you a lot of stuff?" Rick hummed, happy to be talking to his son.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 am

"Anything I want, anytime I want it." He is very committed about giving me things.He was enjoying the talk with his father as well.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:19 am

"Sounds pretty sweet." Rick chuckled, ruffling the boy's hair lightly. He wished he coudl have him home... "You... like it over there?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 am

Rick became quiet, he did like it but he...He craved to live at home, and have a family. He never really did get to do that...but he couldnt leave Alan alone..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:31 am

"Baby... if you don't... you don't have to stay there you know..." Rick frowned.
And he was right. If Junior told Alan he wanted to go home... He would let him. He'd hate it but he gave Rick everything he wanted..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:33 am

"I know dad but its not that easy. I care about Alan, I cant just leave him alone." He was a man, he was not a twink. He could top, but he didnt, he had Alan. He was like his father really in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 am

Rick sighed but nodded.
"If you care about him...I won't make you. Just know if you ever want, there's a home here for you.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 am

Junior nodded slowly, he wanted it bad but he knew he couldnt do that.
"Thank you..." He nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 am

"Junior... what if you and Alan came to live with us?" Rick asked lightly, raising an eyebrow at his son.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 am

"No. Mom scares him and I don't want you to have to live with him. I know how hard it must be after what happened.". He sighed softly at his father.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 am

"Not as hard as it is for me to live without you." He sighed. "Well, just let Alan know the offer's there, alright? And if he wants, I'll make your momma be nice." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

Rick nodded lightly, hugging onto his father as he began to think. What would it mean if he left and lived here. Would Alan find another child to molest? Would he try to win Jude back? Would they stay together?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:39 am

"I love you Rick, okay? Don't forget that." Rick presed a kiss to his son's forehead, holding him tight to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next