Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 pm

"I love you too dad." He nodded his head, giving a small smile before he slipped off to find himself with Alan once more.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Alan had been panicking, looking for his lover. He immediately grabbed Rick and hugged him close.
"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:46 pm

"Im great..." He smiled lightly and he held onto his lover, pressing his lips to Alan's neck, gazing across the room at Trever and wondering about the hand that had invaded his pants.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 pm

"You worried me..." Alan whispered, kissing the boy's lips softly, his eyes really did show sincere concern. He was that over protective...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:38 pm

Rick gave a small smile, pressing into the kiss lightly. He did enjoy how much Alan truly cared for him, most people couldnt say that. Many people are uncertain of how much they are loved by another but Rick knew.
"Worried me too when Trev touched my groin." He chuckled softly as he thought about how stupid it was, he hadnt been scared, he knew Trever didnt want him, he only wanted the beating.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:37 am

"Who touched you where?" Alan's eyes were full of fury as he looked around the room. How dare someone touch HIS lover!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:22 am

Rick blinked at him, cocking his head to the side. He knew better than to think Alan weak, but he had never really seen the man be mean, be angry. Except for the time when he and Jude were sexting but that...Even then....Alan had not been scary really, he had been hurt and angry but that was all. Rick had not feared him. Rick didnt even fear him now, but he did wonder about this.
"Trever, he took me into a back room and was feeling on me when my dad busted in on him and stopped him." Junior said it like it was no big deal and it wasnt really.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

"Alright." Alan nodded, sitting back down with Junior in his arms. Trever would pay. He would be hurt. When the time was right, not now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Junior just laughed at his lover, stroking his cheek lightly. "Your so odd." In the way he spoke, you could tell he really did love the other man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

"I know." He smiled softly, kissing the boy's hand. "So are you."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:15 pm

"I am not." He rolled his eyes at the older man. He may be different but he was awesome the way he was and he truly believed that. No one would ever change him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:25 pm

"Mhm... but I love you anyways." Alan winked as he held his lover's hand, his thumb caressing the boy's palm.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Rick smiled at him lightly, his gaze shifting over to Wade who was pressing butterfly kisses to Jude's cheek.
They were cute, but he was still a little jealous.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Jude's smile was bright as he leaned into Wade, cutely pushing at his face because it tickled. He loved Wade so much. He didn't notice Junior's gaze on him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

Junior just smiled at him. He still liked to think of the other boy as his friend.
"Alan....would you want to live here?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 am

Alan paused, thinking this over.
"I don't know. Do you want to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:01 pm

" I don't know. I never really thought much about it but dad offered to let me live here with them..." he didn't know if that would be good for him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:15 pm

"If you want to we can." Alan nodded at the boy, glancing around at other people in the home.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Rick raised a brow, he didn't know if this was a good thing or not...
"You think so?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:42 am

"Of course. Whatever you want Rick." Alan smiled lightly at him. Nothing was more important than what Rick wanted.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:53 am

Rick nodded, moving to get up, he watched Wade stand to go talk to his father, and he mode his way over to Jude, giving a small smile.
"Hey Judey."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:59 am

Jude looked down, wondering if it would make the boy disappear. When it didn't, he sighed and looked back up with a small smile.
"Hey Rick." He nodded. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Rick McGuire Jr

Rick McGuire Jr

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:49 am

"I have been fair. Normal." He nodded, lightly sitting beside the other boy. "How have you been?" They had never really talked about what had happened between them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:59 am

And Jude didn't really want to talk about it. He didn't have feelings for Rick anymore but the rejection still hurt.
"Great actually." Jude smiled brightly. He had Wade now.
Back to top Go down
Aaron Mizanin

Aaron Mizanin

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:20 am

Rick nodded, giving a small smile to the boy.
"Im sorry....you know." He spoke softly but he was sincere. " I do care about you, I love you. But not like that. I mean....I..." He paused, shaking his head. "Your happy, and thats all I could wish for. " He wanted nothing but Jude's happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next