Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Walk Through Hell.

Go down 
+13
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Cyrus Nielsen
Aaron Mizanin
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel McDaniels
Gabriel Johnson
Mikey
Asher Reed
Blaine Johnson
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:52 am

"I know it is Angel." Barry nodded at the small boy, caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 am

Angel moved slightly, looking over at the group of large men, and then Misery. He wondered if the boy was alright with Trever, he had hated that Rhett folded and let the boy go...
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:06 am

Kyndal had not been fond of it either. He loved Misery and he'd grown to love Trever too but... misery didn't desrve to be tortured and shit.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 am

Misery smiled though, he seemed unphased by Trever and that was something no one else had done. Sure he griped about it and he got pissed and he did hurt but no one but Trever knew that and that was only because Trever was the one hurting him. Misery had a high pain tolerance, he learned to accept everything Trever did to him, no matter it being dissected or toyed with. Misery was perfect, he did everything Trever wanted to do, and he got money for what he did, Trever paid Rhett and Misery and it was so worth it.
Misery should be like angel, he should be insane like Trever, but no, Misery was too strong for that, he ate what he had to, he endured everything, and he did it with a smart arse attitude and a smile that said "Fu*k you."
Misery glanced over at Barry, winking at the man and giving a small wave, he had liked Barry, he liked him because Trever showed genuine concern for the man like he did for no one else.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:33 am

Barry nodded back at the boy. He had never really known Misey too we'll but the boy was small and reminded him of Angel and Blaine. He enjoyed him.
Back to top Go down
Quincy McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 am

Blaine whined at his lover, shaking his head,
"I think, we should kill Trever!"
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 am

"I don't think so." Barry chuckled lightly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:49 am

Trever disappeared for a while, but he finally found himself plopping down in Barrys lap, pressing a kiss to his temple.
"M'sorry..." He spoke rather gruffly, but it was sincere....
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:52 am

Barry sighed, stroking the man's hair.
"S'okay." He nodded slowly. "I am too. I know you like fucking with him. I just love him."
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:59 am

"I didnt think you loved him Barry...." Trever frowned at him, he felt horrid, not for messing with him, but for the fact Barry cared more for Angel than he did him. "Well...Yeah anyways, love ya." He stood, making his way off, his shoulders slumping
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm

"I love you too." Barry nodded. he didn't love Angel more, but he didn't want anyone he loved hurt...
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Trever understood that, he was just upset. He settled himself down across the room, leaning against the wall and letting his eyes slip shut.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Barry watched him, eventually going to sit himself beside the man.
"You alright?" He asked, looking over his friend's injuries.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 pm

Trever nodded, but in truth he was hurting, Barry had really screwed him up but Trever wouldnt admit it, for once it didnt feel so good to be in pain
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 pm

"Look I'm sorry for hurting you." Barry frowned, rubbing the man's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Trever give a large smile, sure to hurt a normal persons cheeks.
"Its fine."
It hurt but he would be okay.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 pm

He would have killed anyone else for hurting Blaine or Angel. He really did love Trever.
"I love you." He nodded, kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 pm

"I love you too babe..." Trever leaned over on him, sighing softly as he felt his bruised cheek stinging.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Barry gently caressed the hurt cheek, saying nothing, just holding his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:30 am

"Barry, you know I really love you. Like more than anyone almost. Your just..."
He was not the best at explaining his feelings, never had been but he felt like Barry needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am

"Do you really?" Barry raised an eyebrow. "Cause you're starting to make me think you're just keeping me around to save your ass."
Back to top Go down
Angel McDaniels

Angel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:01 am

Trever glanced at him sharply, his eyes narrowed as he moved to make himself nose to nose with Barry.
"Lets get one thing stright. I dont NEED your protection Barry. If I needed that, I could protect myself, or go screw with Rhett until he helped me. Your not for muscle, you just my bestfriend. Your the only person I truly care about besides my babies and Rhett and Toni. You have been there for me when I had no body else. I love you. Your the only person I talk to about real crap and if I do need......"
If he ever needed someone to hold him, comfort him....
If he just needed to feel safe.
He went to Barry.
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 am

"Fine Trever." Barry nodded. "I was just wondering." The large man sighed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 am

Trever frowned lightly at the man.
"Barry, your so much more than a muscle monkey."
Back to top Go down
Cyrus Nielsen

Cyrus Nielsen

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:25 am

"Oh hush." Barry smirked back at him. "I'm just a big ape." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk Through Hell.   A Walk Through Hell. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk Through Hell.
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next