Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:43 am

And Cyrus did, still nto completely positive if he'd been lied to. But he went to bed anyways, just planning on going back some time tomorrow to find out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:52 am

Perry slept alone that night, Trever in bed with him, but on the other side. They did not really get along well and Trever was only there because he HAD to be.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 am

Cyrus slept through the night quite peacefully, waking up bright and early but not going over to visit just yet. He was simply going to entertain himself until he noticed Trever had left.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:37 pm

Trever left early to get back to Toni. But Perry made him stay long enough for him to put locks on the door so the small neighbor couldn't get in.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:49 pm

Cyrus waited until about noon before jogging across the yard and knocking on Perry's door, standing on his tiptoes and trying to see in a window to see if Perry was up.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Perry had the windows shut, he didnt feel like messing with the boy today, or anyday for that matter.
Dang neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 pm

"Aw Perry, come on! I'm not that bad!" Cyrus whined, banging on the door yet again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:02 pm

"Attention! Child of the corn. G'way!" The man hollered through the window of his home.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:11 pm

"Please lemme in!" He whined. "I'm bored!" He jutted out his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:28 pm

"And im trying to sleep!" He stomped his foot as if throwing a temper tantrum. "Goooo"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

"I'll be quiet! I just want in!" He whined loudly. "Pretty please!?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Perry was about to shoot him down, but then he got to thinking..
"What will you do for me if I let you in?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:36 pm

"What do you want me to do?" Cyrus hummed. By now he'd plopped down on the porch, leaning against the door.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:44 pm

"Hmmm Well.....How about you come put your mouth to work?" He asked lightly as he peeked form the window/
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:57 pm

Butterflies formed in the pit of his stomach.
"I think I can do that." He smirked lightly, glancing up at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

"Really?" Perry's face appeared at his front door. "You can do that? Boy you couldnt handle me." He wagered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:40 am

Cyrus laughed, standing up and looking at the man.
"I can handle a lot more than you think I can."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:50 pm

"Come in." He welcomed the boy, not too eagerly but none the less, head was head even if he was getting it from a little brat.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Cyrus smiled, shutting the door behind him and looking around. He let a hand trail down so it rested on Perry's crotch.
"If I do this, you gotta let me stay until I feel like leaving."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 pm

"You mean, stay until i feel like putting you out on your arse." Perry spoke like he was telling a small child.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh fine." Cyrus pouted. Maybe he'd change his mind after this. Cyrus's mouth earned him a lot of compliments...
He sank down to his knees, tugging off Perry's belt and then pulling the zipper down.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Perry watched him, the look on his face impatient
"You ever even done this kid?" He had to make the boy feel scrutinized.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm

"Yeah." Cyrus gave the man a look that said "duh." "What do you think I am, a child?" He was only a child. But he didn't act like it. He let Perry's pants fall to the ground, excitement in his stomach as he tugged the man's boxers down as well, his eyes taking in the large cock. He blew on the head before running his tongue through the slit, his hand pumping the man's member slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:46 am

Perry acted as though he was bored, though he felt chills running up his spine.
"Boy, your nothing but a little brat."
Really he didnt think a child like...Well like a kinda...
Kinda cool?
He hated to think that but...He did think the boy was cool.
And too young to be doing things like this....
But not like he cared or anything.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 pm

"Whatever you say Perry." Cyrus smirked before wrapping his lips around the head of Perry's cock, slowly taking the member in until it bumped the back of his throat.
His hand reached back to play with the balls, massaging them gently.
God, it tasted so good. Felt so good to have this man in his mouth.
And yet, there was guilt there as well.
But Cyrus had never been good at thinking clearly when in the middle of a conflicting situation. So he went with the good side of this, pushing away all the bad parts.
His goal was to show Perry that he was worthy of befriending, even if it was only for his mouth.
He was rather smart even though he was gullible... He knew most of the nerve endings in a dick were towards the tip, so that was where he gave the most attention to, his tongue gently prodding the tip every time he bobbed his head on the member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: