Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:18 am

And Perry, though said nothing and gave no words of praise, he was enjoying this, and he wondered, though he refused to admit it, how many people the kid had been with.
It left a sour taste in his mouth as the thoughts prodded at him.
But he would not be a pussy and the let thoughts get to him. He was getting free head.
Screw everything else.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

Cyrus purred around the member in his mouth, loving every seecond of this even though he was not the one being pleasured.
He pulled back an inch, his lips still brushing the head, a string of saliva connecting the two.
"You gonna do anything for me in return when I'm done here?" He arched an eyebrow, his hand pumping the thick cock slowly.
He would finish even if Perry said no. He was just gonna see just how much he could get out of this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:18 am

"You brat, should be thankful to even get to see the inside of my home." Not even to mentioned if Perry actually TOUCHED the boy...
He could...
But no, not yet. If this went anywhere, he would make the boy wait.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:26 am

"Doesn't look like anything special to me." Cyrus rolled his eyes, his teeth gently scraping against the tip before he wrapped his lips around it again and went back to work, no matter how little Perry deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:51 am

"Thats because your such a little Sh*t you dont understand how much of an honor this is, and if you keep thinking like that, you will get your irritating arse outta my house." He grunted, he had always enjoyed teeth when it came to his blow jobs.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:33 am

Cyrus pulled back and snorted, rolling his eyes.
"I feel so special." He said sarcastically. "You should be the honored one here. I don't give my mouth to just anyone." But it wasn't all that hard to get him on his knees...
"Either way, I'm not some bitch and you're not gonna talk to me like that while I'm on my knees." He glared but this didn't stop him from going back to sucking, his teeth scraping gently along the shaft since he'd seen the reaction the teeth had gotten last time.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:57 am

"You look like the type to drop at any second the way you were all over that man last night." His eyes twitched at the thought. "And ill talk to you however I want."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 am

"And you look like the type who's gonna get my fist in his face if he doesn't stop talking to me like I'm a fucking dog." He snapped, his nails digging into Perry's thighs as his anger rose, his head still bobbing on the thick cock.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:15 am

Perry growled. moving and lightly popping Cyrus in thee cheek.
"Boy, dont you get too cocky. Or else." He gave the warning, hoping the boy would stop. If not, Perry had no problem putting him in his place,
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:19 am

Cyrus raised an eyebrow at the empty threat.
"Or else? I'm real scared now." He rolled his eyes. That pop in the face had stung. As payback, he bit down on Perry's dick, a bit harder than he meant to. Not enough to do any real damage but enough to fucking hurt a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 am

Perry immediately kicked the boy hard in the face, snarling at him.
"Now your a pay." He towered over Cyrus threateningly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 am

Cyrus cursed, holding his nose which was now bleeding.
He glanced up at Perry, a knot tying in his stomach. Okay, so maybe that wasn't the best idea... But he still wasn't going to just let Perry know he was frightened. The skeptical look remained on his face.
"I'm shaking now." He trembled mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 am

"Oh you will be." The man bent down, taking both of Cyrus's hands in one of his, holding them together like binds.
"Now, what will I do with you,"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:30 am

"How about letting go?" Cyrus growled lightly, immediately tugging away from Perry. He didn't like not having any control in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 am

But Perry would budge, he had a strong grip and he was not planning on letting go anytime too soon.
"No..." He moved, taking the boys throat in his other hand,
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:42 am

Cyrus really trembled this time.
"Let me go." He said firmly, not completely giving up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 am

"Whos gonna make me?" Perry squeezed lightly on the boys wind pipe, moving closer to his face.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 am

Cyrus's breaths shortened. Panic was going to set in before long.
"Perry let me the fuck go." He pulled back against Perry's grip on his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 am

"No! I told you, I WARNED you. And you didnt listen so face the consequences!" He barked as he slipped his hand from the boys throat and into his pants.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:04 am

Cyrus tensed up.
"Don't you fucking dare." He swallowed, suddenly wishing he had listened to his father.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:09 am

"No? " He sighed lightly as his hand found the boys much smaller member, stroking it lightly as he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 am

Touching wasn't so bad... but Cyrus had a feeling that this wasn't all Perry was going to do. And he didn't like his arms being held behind his back.
"Stop." He gritted his teeth, looking back at Perry.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 am

"And why, tell me, would I do that?" His hand slipped further, his finger lightly grazing the boys tight passage.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:31 am

Cyrus jumped a bit when the man touched him there.
"B-because damnit.." He snapped, his voice losing it's edge though.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:37 am

"Because why?" Perry asked, moving to rip the boys pants away, yanking down his boxers and he let his own still throbbing erection back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: