Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignorance is Bliss

Go down 
+14
Jasey Rae Pierce
Leon Johnson
Quincy McDaniels
Angel McDaniels
Higgy Hinderson
Rick McGuire Jr
Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel McDaniels
Sean McDaniels
Kelton McGuire
Aaron Mizanin
Ivory Monroe
Perry Toretto
Cyrus Nielsen
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:44 am

Cyrus suddenly felt sick.
"Because..." He had no really convincing reason. He wasn't a virgin or anything. All he had was some stupid promise he'd made himself a few years back. "Just don't..." He clenched his hands into fists in Perry's grip.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 am

"Cant give me a good reason not too?" He asked as he pressed his length against the smaller boys opening.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 am

"It's stupid and you're not going to listen to me anyway so why should I bother?" Cyrus sighed, bracing himself for the pain to come.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:54 am

"Hmmm you dont deserve this not to happen if you just give up so easily." He shook his head, letting his erection press to the boys entrance harder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:01 am

"O-okay!" He exclaimed before speaking quickly, the word's running together a bit. "It's really dumb, I'm telling you but when I was like twelve and had the whole sex talk and everything, I thought it sounded really sweet and I told myself I was only gonna do it with one guy and that was the guy I'd marry. Well I fucked that up and slept with someone when I was like fourteen. So I changed it and said I'd never sleep with more ten guys until one of them was my husband. And I've already slept with nine and I don't want number ten to be like this..." He sighed as he finished. "Told you it was stupid..." He was still ready for the pain to come, doubting this had stopped the older man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 am

Perry blinked, letting the words sink into his mine, letting himself sink in a little further but he wasnt quite inside the boy.
Maybe...Crudd he didnt know if...well he knew he could, but did he really want to do this to a boy who had been trying so hard just to be his friend.
Perry groaned as he pulled back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:22 am

Cyrus's lower lip trembled, not realizing just yet that Perry had stopped. The man was far too close for his liking. Everything was too close. His breaths grew short, coming fast until he was barely getting any air at all. His eyes darted around everywhere, looking for a way to get out of here. He couldn't breathe, his chest heaving up and down. Everything was louder, even Perry's breaths sounding like screams. He felt as if he was being suffocated as his body broke into cold sweats. His entire body began shaking violently.
He often had panic attacks for no reason at all. He actually had a reason this time...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 am

Perry watched the boy for a moment before moving to put his pants back on before he slowly lifted the smaller boy, holding him to his chest like he had never done before.
"Hey kid..." He began awkwardly. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:30 am

Cyrus clung onto Perry like he had not been about to rape him. He held onto him tightly, still quivering as he buried himself in the man's chest, trying to catch his breath. It took a while, before he pulled back slowly, looking up at Perry with watery eyes. He then clung onto him again. He always needed to be close to someone after he had a panic attack... it made him feel safe. Although Perry was the last person that should make him feel safe...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:34 am

Perry sighed lightly as he moved to stroke the mans back. "Look kid...You want to just go home...?" He asked softly as he watched the small boy, he hated to think that his heart throbbed at the site of Cyrus's tears.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:38 am

"No... I'll leave if you want though..." He hated Perry seeing him like this... He was not going home until he was completely fine. His daddy would know something was up...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 am

Perry shook his head, it was his fault the kid was like this anyways. He moved, taking the boy into his bed room, which very few people had seen the inside of. He sat him on the large red bed, and covered him with the Satin curtains.
"Anything I can do kid?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 am

"Can you just... hold me?" He sighed, waiting for Perry to turn him down. "I just... don't want to be alone.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 am

A scowl crossed the mans face but he ultimately crwled into the bed with Cyrus and laid down, pulling the boy close to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 am

"Thank you." Cyrus whispered, sighing as he wrapped his arms around Perry. He'd only ever cuddled with his father and grandfather like this. He was certain he'd ruined any chance of Perry hanging around him after this.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am

Perry wasnt thinking about that, right now, all he wanted to think about was sleep at this moment, he was tired of this boy, t he didnt want him to leave...not really.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 am

And within about ten minutes, Cyrus had fallen asleep in Perry's arms, his face nuzzled in Perry's neck.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 am

Perry slept for the longest time, he just didnt want to wake up, this was normal for him though, after all.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:58 am

Cyrus did as well but when he did wake, he didn't move when he saw Perry was sleeping. He kept cuddling the man, letting himself relax in the man's arms.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 am

Perry didnt wake for a long time, and when he did, he didnt care to move much either, he just stretched out and curled back into the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 am

"Morning..." Cyrus yawned, stroking Perry's short hair lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

"Is it? More like evening." He grumbled, he was never happy when he woke up, not matter what.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:10 am

"Well yeah but still." Cyrus shrugged, running a hand through his own hair. "You want something to eat? I can cook you something." He wasn't quite ready to move from Perry's arms though.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 am

"Eh, not really but whatever you want." He was ready to sleep more for all he cared.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Johnson

Gabriel Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:19 am

Cyrus shrugged.
"Whatever." He curled back up to Perry, hoping the man wouldn't complain about their position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance is Bliss   Ignorance is Bliss - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance is Bliss
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Cyrus/Perry-
Jump to: