Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Surprises and Lost Chances.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:26 pm

"Well, depends how bad it has been you know? Any puking, temperatures, a-" Kevin paused in thought before continuing.
"How have you been feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 pm

"It really hasn't been too bad, I've just been nauseous all the time until this morning I threw up. It's not bad, it's just been going on for a while. I was trying to wait it out but it doesn't look like it's stopping soon." He'd also put on several pounds... but he hadn't really paid that much mind.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Kevin eyed his father critically, an eye brow raised.
"How long has this been going on?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 pm

"I dunno... three, maybe four weeks?" Alex rolled his shoulders. The weight he'd put on was actually pretty noticeable, in his stomach at least. He just wan't observant enough...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm

"Whens the last time you bottomed to momma?" Kevin questioned again, his gaze settling on his fathers plump stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:50 pm

"I don't know. Month or two maybe? But what does that have to do with anything?" He asked, even now he was not putting this together. He was clueless.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Kevin mused over it for another minute, clicked his tongue once and moved, going through his dresser drawer until he finally pulled forth what he had been looking for. There in his hand was a MedlinePlus pregnancy test. He tossed it to his father and pointed to the bathroom.
"Just go pee on it okay? Ill take care of the rest!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:58 pm

"You're crazy but alright." Alex nodded, taking the test and disappearing into the bathroom. About five minutes later, he emerged, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 pm

"LEMME SEE!" Kevin all but tackled his father in his attempt to see the results of the test. After taking a good long look, he gave a squeal of delight.
"CONGRATULATIONS DADDY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Alex simply blinked a few times, letting it sink in. He wasn't quite sure how to react. It wasn't terrible really, he'd been pregnant before and this time he'd have Mike and yet, did they need another child?
After a moment, he smiled brightly though.
"Oh wow... should I tell your momma?" He grinned as he looked down at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:10 pm

"Nah," Kevin shrugged sarcastically. "He will figure it out when a baby falls out of you, no need to tell him." Despite his sarcasm he wore a face splitting grin, almost vibrating with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:22 pm

"Smart ass." Alex chuckled, but he too was beaming. A bit nervous to tell Mike though. He hadn't wanted Jayden at first because they had too many. How would he feel about another?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:24 pm

Kevin watched his father, a sympathetic smile on his face.
"Dont be nervous dad. Its momma, im sure it will be fine!"
He did believe his mother would accept it, Jaydon was a blessing.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:28 pm

"Alright... I'm gonna go do it." Alex nodded, smiling at his son. "Comin' with me?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Kevin nodded eagerly, bouncing out the door even before his father had the chance to move.
Yes he was excited for a new child to join the family.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Alex laughed as he followed Kevin, back downstairs to where Mike was cooking.
"Hey Mikey baby." He hummed, approaching the man and wrapping his arms around his waist, pecking his neck. He couldn't act calm for long though. He couldn't stop grinning.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Mike turned with a raised brow, his head cocked to one side in confusion.
"What did Kev do to you?" Why couldnt he do it? "You werent this happy before you went it...What happened? You guys planing to do something to me?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:57 pm

"I just got some good news." Alex smiled, kissing up Mike's neck. He didn't even know how to say it really, he was so excited though...
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:08 am

"They're moving out?" Mike chuckled softly, he was only kidding of course. He adored Rick and Kevin living with them. He tilted he head to the side, giving his lover better access.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

"Hmm, more like... someone's moving in." He grinned, pausing for a moment. "Mikey, sweetheart... I'm pregnant." He took one of Mike's hands, moving to put it on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 am

Mike didnt move, he did not even breath as his pupils dialated with the news.
Pregnant?
Immediately every problem came to mind...
Another mouth to feed.
Sleepless nights.
Arguments.
Children...
But before he opened his mouth he thought of Jayden, and what his baby meant to him now.
He decided that it would be okay... A blessing even.
He still felt the need to pick on his lover though.
"Alex. I... No. We cant. Not another! I wont!". Mike pretended to act devastated, babbling about how bad this was, and mentioning an abortion clinic he had looked up when ge had been pregnant with Jaydon.
"Ill have to make plans..." He was only kidding, he wanted to fool Alex into thinking he was making plans for abortion...
But not really, he just liked picking. In all honestly he felt a twinge of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 am

Alex blinked several times.
"Mikey, honey... I'll take care of it, don't you worry, alright? I promise, you won't have to do anything. It won't be a problem!" He panicked, his hand resting on his stomach protectively without him even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:28 am

Mike wanted to smile so badly at that.
Alex was so sweet...
"Nope! Not another kid from me! No more!" Mike stretched out a hand, letting it gently touch his lovers stomach. "But maybe..." He paused as if considering it. "Since its OURS..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 am

"All ours..." Alex nodded furiously. "It's yours, Mikey..."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:37 am

"I guess it can stay...". Mike cracked a grin, leaning in to hug his lover tightly.
"Congradulations..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Surprises and Lost Chances.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next