Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Surprises and Lost Chances.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikey

Mikey

Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:47 pm

And he did, Mike assessed his injuries and found that he did have a minor concussion. He decided that even though the party would still take place, he would stay and sit with his lover.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 am

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone out alone..." Alex sighed heavily, leaning into his husband's chest.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:01 am

"No, you shouldnt have." Mike growled softly, his anger growing as he thought of almost losing his child. "You should have know better Alex..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am

"I'm sorry..." Never in a million years would he have thought he could have been attacked like that. He was never the weak one...
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:18 am

Mike shook his head, the solmn look on his face engancing the more manly qualities about him, such as his string build and taught skin stretched over prominant muscle. His face a pure work of art and his smile so dazzling it could kill.
"Alex, being pregnant does a lot to you. For one thing makes you very much vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:23 am

"I don't like it." Alex muttered softly. "I love you..." He sighed, moving over to kiss Mike's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:49 am

"I love you too Alex.". Mike sat up, glancing to the door.
"Whole family is outside."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:51 am

"Ugh." Alex groaned but slowly made his way to his feet. "You wanna go out there then?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:32 am

"I want to be with you.". Mike moved, an arm sliding around his lover to support him.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:55 am

Alex smiled, leaning into his lover lightly.
"Then let's go." He nodded and put on a smile as they walked back into the other room.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 am

Mike scanned the room, his displeasure apparent still though. His lover had been hurt and he would get something done about it.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Rick jogged up beside them, Kevin at his side.
"You okay, man?"
Alex nodded lightly though Rick put an arm around his waist anyway to make sure he was stable.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Kevin frowned worriedly at his father, his lip tucked between his teeth.
"What happened dad?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 pm

"I was jumped." Alex nodded lightly, hand on his stomach protectively.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

Kevin and Mike shared a look but said nothing. Every head whipped around to Quincy who burst out laughing as soon as he laid eyes on Alex.
"You let MIKE knock you up!!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:03 am

"Oh shut up, Quincy." Alex groaned, chuckling at the larger man. Rick too laughed.
"It is pretty funny." He snickered, earning him a thump in the head.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:14 am

Mike rolled his eyesvat Quincy, flicking him off.
"Just mad because your too much of a puss to bear a kid."
And at this the large man nodded "your probably right."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:18 am

"Now I'll really laugh the day Zac knocks you up." Alex shook his head, smirking at Quincy.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 am

"Maybe,". Quincy shrugged, even so he would not go out and get jumped even if pregnant. Quincy could take care if himself, plus the entire family.
His arm wound protectively around Zac's waist.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 am

Zac curled up to him, staying silent although the thought of Quincy pregnant made him giggle.
"I'll get to working on that. It'd be awesome." Zac nodded with a small smile, patting Quincy's toned abdomen.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 am

"Just know you will!". Quincy snorted, smiling at Zac with love."Maybe after you pop out ten more." he added softly.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:02 pm

"No way in hell." Zac groaned, nuzzling Quincy's neck lightly. "I'm already fat from the last thousand." He whined softly
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:48 pm

"Oh yeah, your so huge!" Quincy rolled his eyes, moving in front of his tiny lover. "Everyone! Please dont look at my cow!"
He amused himself, and it was showing as he took Zac in his arms and placed kisses on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:08 pm

"Moo." Zac murmured with a small smile, holding onto his lover tightly. "I'm still bigger than I used to be."
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:28 pm

"Yeah, and you have eight more kids than you used to have." Quincy shrugged, honestly he had not noticed his lover gain any weight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Surprises and Lost Chances.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next