Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Surprises and Lost Chances.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am

"I love you so much." Alex grinned, covering Mike's face with kisses. "Our baby will be gorgeous..." He hummed.
Back to top Go down
Trever Murdock

Trever Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 pm

"They all are.". Mike nuzzled Alex's cheek as he motioned to Kevin. " This is the ugliest runt we've had!"
Kevin rolled his eyes, pouting at his mother.
"Look better than you."
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm

"Aww you're very pretty, Kevin." Alex chuckled, tugging his son close to him, kissing his hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Kevin nodded his head, his tongue poking out at his mother.
"Im awesome. Momma is not!" He proclaimed loudly, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:04 pm

"You're both awesome." Alex chuckled lightly, grinning down at his stomach. He hadn't been so happy in a while.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Mike hummed gently as he looked his lover over.
"No wonder your getting fat!". The man giggled. "You have adorable baby weight!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 8:53 am

"Aw shut up, I am not." Alex pouted. "I still have my abs!" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:26 pm

"Bull crap.". Mike shook his head quickly. "You dont get to have abs when your carrying a kid inside you! Believe me babe, I know.". Mike's stomach was not carved with fine abs but it was flat.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:47 pm

"That's so not fair." Alex groaned, running a hand down his lover's flat tummy. "You're nice and thin still." He whined.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel McDaniels

Gabriel McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:20 am

"Yeah but you know how long uts been since I last gave birth? I have had plenty of time to lose!". Mike patted his stomach gently, smile gracing his plump lips.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:00 am

"Well either way... I'm happy." A smile lit up his handsome features. "Are you, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 am

Mike paused to consider this, leaning into his lover with a smile.
"Yeah.... I'm pretty happy baby...".
And he really was happy....
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Alex heaved a sigh of relief.
"Good..." He pulled his lover into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:35 pm

"Glad im not the one carrying the kid though.". Mike commented gently as he thought of the birth.
Yup.
He did not mind at All
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:51 pm

A few months passed and Alex had a rather nicely sized bump. Tonight, they were having a gettogether to tell everyone the news. Mike had been so distracted planning it that Alex finally got some alone time, something he hadn't gotten in months now.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Mike was in a frenzy, trying to make his perfect for his lover. Also though he realized his constant hovering may get rather tirersome after a while.
So Mike left him with his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Alex sighed contently as he exited the shop, several bags in his hands full of clothes, toys and anything else his baby boy on the way could ever possibly need. Sure, it was a bit weird being the mother but he’d done it once before to his and Daffy’s twins. And this time, his pregnancy was definitely more pleasurable, he had his Mikey, who would not leave him alone for anything. It was a miracle he’d gotten out of the house to go shopping. But luckily, Mike had been distracted setting up for the gettogether they were having tonight to tell everyone the news.
He turned down a deserted street to take a shortcut back home when something hit him from behind, HARD. It brought him to his knees. He cursed loudly, turning to see a man standing over him, baseball bat in hand.
“Wallet. Give it to me. NOW.”
Alex immediately obliged, digging in his pocket for his wallet, shoving it at the guy. This was all too familiar… Felt like that night Lane had taken a bullet for him.
He didn’t like the way the man was eyeing him now.
“I gave you my wallet. Now go…” He said, moving to stand upright. As soon as he stood, the bat came flying at him again, cracking him across the face. He felt his nose break with a sickening snap, the blood immediately began to pour from the wound, down his face. “I gave you all I had! What do you want?” He growled softly.
The man looked him over, eyeing his large stomach.
“Pregnant, huh?” And without another pause, he brought the bat down one more time, this time directly in Alex’s gut.
Alex really began to panic this time. Not his baby… He attempted to run only for the guy to grab him by the waist, throwing him to the ground roughly, bringing more pain to his stomach and adding several new scrapes as his skin was drug against the coarse pavement.
He felt his pants being slid down and suddenly he realized what the man now wanted. And he was NOT going to let himself be raped. No way, no how. He tried to think of a way out of this. The guy was very strong, holding him down as he prepared to violate him. He tried to remember any self defense tips he'd ever heard... You're supposed to go for the eyes and shit, what else was it...
He decided to just go with that, using all his strength to roll around and jam his fingers into the guy's eye sockets. The guy cursed, loosening his grip just enough for Alex to slide away. He scrambled to his feet and began to run. He ran as fast as he could despite the pain all through his body. And his stomach... oh god, his stomach. He didn't even want to think about it. It hurt so bad... his baby... it couldn't be gone...
He could hardly breath anymore as he burst through the front door to his home. People had already started showing up. Needless to say, he made quite the scene as he fell to his knees once he was in the door, looking for Mike immediately.
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:48 pm

Mike was at his side in seconds, his large blue eyes full of distress as he took his lover in.
"Oh God Alex..." He looked his love up and down, gently prodding at his nose before it finally hit him...
"Nothing hit your stomach right? Alex?!" Mike sounded positively frantic as he moved, his body trembling when he came into contact with the other mans small bump.
Oh please no...
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:53 pm

"Y-you have to.... check it." He sobbed, shaking his head frantically. "H-hurts. I..." It couldn't be. His baby... it couldn't be gone...
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:19 am

Mike snarled softly as anger set in around his panic.
Someone would HAVE to pay for the tears coursing down Alex's cheeks.
He should have never let him go alone.
"Alright," Mike let his arms wind around Alex as he gently, slowly and VERY carefully lifted him into the air, and carried him into his small medical room where his ultrasound waited on him. He was quick starting the machine, and getting his petroleum.
With experienced hands he rubbed the jelly onto his lovers stomach and then pressed the handle of the ready machine to the sickened skin.
His eyes found the screen, hopeful, frightened...
And as they found blankness...
He felt lost...
"A-Alex...." He croaked softly, his eyes darting around, serching the screne for anything, ANYTHING that would let him know that the baby was THERE.
But nothing....A black, empty screen...
"I-I...Im...S-Sorry..." Mike bit his lip, his head falling down to rest on Alex's chest.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:12 am

"N-no... check again. Y-ou have to... It's there..." Alex cried, shaking his head furiously. It had to be there....
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Mike shook his head but indeed looked back at the screen, his eyes searching furiously for any sign of life. He did this for twenty minutes until finally he saw it. The fetus was curled tightly as if hiding.
"A-Alex!!! I see it!!"
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Alex nearly fell onto the floor as he craned his neck eagerly to look at the screen, his tears turning into ones of joy.
"Oh thank God. Our baby... it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Mikey

Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Mike nodded, clutching his husband close and letting himself calm down as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Alex Riley

Alex Riley

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Alex pressed Mike tightly to him, holding the man's hand to his plump belly.
The more he relaxed, the more he realized what pain he was actually in. Everywhere hurt, especially his stomach still. He groaned softly, letting his eyes slip shit. He felt like he had a damn concussion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Surprises and Lost Chances.   Of Surprises and Lost Chances. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Surprises and Lost Chances.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next