Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 am

"Ah am sorreh. Heh should know tha'." He shook his head as he finished off the box. "Angel, can ya give thes ta him too. Et's mine but heh wore et all tha time. Ah thought heh might want et." Cove folded an old hooded sweatshirt of his and set it on top of the box.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:26 am

"O-Oh!" Angel squeaked as he jumped up, searching his pockets before he pulled out a silver chain. On the end of it dangled a silver ring. It was simple but pretty. He had bought it for Cove a year after they had been screwing. Just a little "I love you" gift. Even so, Misery wound up wearing it most of the time just because it belonged to Cove.
he extended his hand, the chain trembling as Angel's arm did.
"H-He wanted you to have th-this..."
An I love you gift.
He also pulled out a tiny wallet sized photograph. It was Misery, standing naked while Cove stood behind him, just as naked. It had been valentines day, Cove had spent it with Misery, fought his dad to keep the boy home for the night and not out working. They had made love, as Misery thought of it, and he had wanted a picture to commemorate it.
First time he had ever had sex, and thought of it as making love.
"H-He has an-another copy...H-He want y-you to have his or-original."
It was Misery's favorite picture.
On the back it read
"I love you. Always." In Misery's fine print.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 am

Cove sighed heavily as he took the chain and the photograph.
"Thank ya Angel. Tell hem ah said thank you as well..." He nodded, looking over Misery's handwriiting.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:33 am

Angel nodded, eyeing the box warily.
"Kay..."
He stood and gripped the box, hoisting it up with difficulty. He stood with it for a moment before simply falling over.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:35 am

Cove chuckled softly as he helped the boy up.
"Ah can carry et far ya..."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:37 am

Angel paused, hesitation clear as he glanced around nervously.
"I...Uhm...Dont know..."
He was supposed to go to Misery's house and drop it off. He didnt have a car or anything. He was on foot...
but he KNEW he couldnt carry it.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:48 am

"Ah'll jus' carry et there and leave et on tha door step, ah'll leave before heh sees meh." Cove nodded.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:50 am

Angel frowned at him, uncertainty written all over his face.
"W-Will you...Be okay?" Angel questioned gently, hand on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 am

"Ah'll beh fine Angel." Cove gave a halfhearted smile at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:55 am

"Imma come." Angel stated softly, his large blue eyes gazing to Cove with gratitude.
Not may were nice enough to do things for him, just his family...
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 am

"Alrigh'. Weh'll goh tagether, ah'll jus' carry et. Come on." Cove smiled, hoisting the box into his arms with ease.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:59 am

Angel followed Cove out to his truck, watching the man load the box as he tried to get in. The truck was nice, but high.
Angel frowned as he tried to get on the tire and stand long enough to open the door, and jump inside.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:00 am

Cove chuckled to himself as he set the box in the back before walking around and grabbing Angel by the waist, lifting him into the truck.
"There ya go." He smirked before getting in himself.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:08 am

Angel ducked his head, glanced at Cove with obvious embarrassment.
"Th-Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 am

"Et's alright Angel, ah help Leon up too." He smiled gently at the other boy as he began driving to Carter's.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 am

"Oh yeah... L-Leon misses you... He is sorry about M-Misery too..."
Leon was jealous of Misery, but never said anything to Cove. He never wanted to hurt him. But now With Misery gone, Leon was hurting also.
It had been a long time since he had heard from Cove.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:22 am

"Ah miss hem too..." He had to go see Leon... he had to get over this whole Misery thing...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 am

Angel watched the road, his bottom lip between his teeth.
"D-Do you love him?....". Angel paused, "M-Misery, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:43 am

"Course ah love Mesereh." Cove nodded firmly. "Ah always will."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:52 am

Angel looked over at him, eyes large and imploring.
"Why? What kind of love?"
Angel only knew so much. But he knew he loved Gabriel, his kids, Misery, and even Rhett and Trever and Cove but all in a different way.
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 am

"Ah realleh don't know what kind of love." Cove shrugged. He loved him like a brother but he also loved him like he loved Leon...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:08 am

Angel frowned at him, looking out the window.
"Well, I love my babies like I never want then hurt. I worry about them a lot a-and I try to h-help them when I-I can. They spent a-a long time inside me, and im r-really touchy about them...". Angel glanced at Cove. "I love y-your daddy and T-Trever because they t-took care of me. I dont want them to suffer, but I-I fear them.". He went on slowly "Misery is l-like my brother. We grew up t-together and he understands wh-what I went through. He always t-tries to make me feel better. I-I try to be there for him and life is weird without him. He has just...a-always been there. I never wanted to t-touch him though...Not l-like Gabriel touches me. And Gabriel... I couldnt live without him.". He spoke confidently "I go to him for anything I need. I tell him everything and he still loves me. He saved me from myself and when ever im with him I cant help but be happy. Id do anything for him... He is like a bestfriend but someone I love more than life itself..."
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:10 am

"Ah love Misereh in all those ways." Cove sighed heavily. "Ah can never work out what ah feel far him."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 am

"How come?". Angel asked softly, he didnt want to irritate, but he really wanted to know.
"What do you love about him?"
Back to top Go down
Cove Braxton

Cove Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:31 am

"Ah love... tha way heh doesn't take shit from anyone... ah love hes eyes and how hes hair is messed up all the time, ah love the way heh smiles at meh, and tha way heh actually cares about meh. Ah love how heh's such a smartass, no matter what heh's gone through. Heh's gorgeous of course. Ah love the way heh kisses meh. Ah love hes laugh. Ah even love tha way heh looks when heh's pissed at meh, an the way heh yells. Ah love hes voice and how heh looks after meh..." LookED after him... past tense. "Ah love everythin about hem."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.    Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Jealous Lovers And Crossed Boundaries.
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next