Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A howl in the void.

Go down 
+2
Zachariah Torres
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

A howl in the void. Empty
PostSubject: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Trever was leaned against one of his work tables, phone pressed against his ear as he waited for Zach to answer.  Every moment or so his eyes would flicker back to the other man in the room.  Roman was sitting on the torture table, his eyes glinting as they took in the assortment of knives. This man was different. Had come here willingly when Trever had asked him too.  He was obviously interested in Trever's art, and anything the man could find out about him.
"Zach's not going to believe this sh*t." Trever muttered, rubbing the back of his head. "But he will, after he sees what I saw."  
A werewolf. Roman had informed him that he was a werewolf. Of course Trever had thought he was deranged, but Roman had insisted on it, and to prove his point he had allowed Trever to cut him.
The cut was not very deep, but still it bled, yet not for long.  Trever watched, speechless as Roman'a skin began smoothing back together as though nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:29 pm

"Hey, Trever. You need something?" Zach answered on one of the first rings, as always. He was in the process of disposing of a body. Well, several bodies, actually. He'd been on bit of a rampage since breaking up with Elvis so by now the cleanup process was becoming tedious. He hoped Trever needed something. It would give him an excuse to put off the disposing of this corpse.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:34 pm

"You have got to come see this guy." Trever looked back at Roman, giving a cheeky smile. "I've never seen anything like this before." He sounded almost breathless in his excitement. Roman grunted behind him, as though approving of the mans amazement.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:41 pm

Zach was immediately intrigued. Trever never sounded this excited and the man had seen nearly everything before.
"I'm on my way." Zach nodded without bothering to ask. He was eager to find out what had the man so excited.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Trever hung the phone up, turning to look back at Roman who had by now gotten up and was carefully examining the colorful array of jars lining Trever's shelves.
"So, you said you didn't mind me and my friend examining you?" If this man was what he claimed to be, Trever thought it smart to stay within his boundaries.
"I don't mind, but everything you find needs to be reported back to me." Not much was known of his kind, he was looking to change that.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Zach arrived nearly ten minutes later, not bothering to knock as he entered the home. He made his way to Trever's special room, peeking in the door before entering.
"I'm here, what's happening?" Zach questioned as he eyed the boy that Trever had been so amazed by.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:26 pm

Trever looked over to Roman, who seemed to be taking Zach in. He waited a moment for the man to say something, and when he did no, Trever began for him.
"So, this is Roman. He says he is a Werewolf." He shook his head at how absurd that sounded. "I know it sounds bad but, he can prove it!"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Zach looked over at his friend skeptically.
"Trever, I didn't come over here for you to fuck with me." He informed the man as he looked at Roman.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:07 pm

"Watch this." Trever snagged one of his axe's from the wall, eyeing Roman carefully. "You okay with this? Im not hacking anything off."
Roman nodded his head, his eyes burning into Zach as he waited for Trever. The man swung the blade, burying it deep into Roman's shoulder, blood spurting up into his face. Roman never broke his gaze on Zach. Trever yanked the axe out, stepping back to stand beside Zach. Several monents passed, the wound simply gushing blood.
Roman cracked his neck, his teeth forming fangs.
Not even seconds later the wound on his shoulder had sealed, his skin unmarred.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Zach had been watching intently although he was a bit unnerved by the way Roman was staring at him so closely. He was a bit taken aback when Trever swung the axe but continued to watch. However, he jumped when Roman's teeth formed fangs and was utterly amazed when the man's wound healed just like that.
He moved closer to the man, eyes wide as he looked down at the spot where the wound had been, reaching out to run his hand over the area. He was bewildered. How could that be possible?
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:22 pm

Roman slowly stood, his eyes shifting to red. A werewolf. He towered over Zach, leaning down into the boys face. "Need anymore proof?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Zach backed away, just a step, but it was clear he'd been frightened. Though he did not break eye contact with the man, or creature, he stared back into the large red eyes.
"I believe you." He nodded, though his mind was reeling as he tried to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:48 pm

"Damn right." Roman's voice was gruff, his eyebrows drawn together as though he were irritated. "Your going to help Trever examine me?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 pm

"I am." Zach nodded, unable to stop looking at the boy. "I'm Zachariah." He introduced himself. He was already so interested by this man, he understood why Trever had sounded so excited.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm

A clawed hand shot forth, closing around on the front of Zach's shirt and yanking him until he was flush against Roman's chest. The man glowered down at him, a growl rumbling in his throat. "Im telling you now, if you say anything to anyone about what you know about me, i'll rip your throat out with my teeth." He couldnt have people knowing about his true nature, it would complicate things.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:06 pm

"I don't like your fucking temper." Zach spoke calmly. "I don't have anyone to tell anyway, and I hadn't planned on it. But this whole thinking you're so big and bad and scary thing isn't going to work with me." Sure, Zach was scared of Roman, being that he had no clue how to defend himself against such a creature, but he didn't like anyone manhandling him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Roman dropped him, his face lightening as he began to laugh. "Its not going to work with you? Tell me, what are you going to do about it?" The laughter stopped, his eyes narrowing on Zach.
Trever cleared his throat, stepping between the two of them.
"We are going to start with some blood with and that kind of thing." He explained to the werewolf, pulling Zach back over to the shelves where he had experiments planned out for them.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:20 pm

Zach stepped away with Trever, calming himself. Experiments never went well if he was irritated while doing them. He examined some of the experiments Trever had planned, quite eager to get started. This kid's head was far too big for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 am

"Zach, go ahead and start running blood tests. I have to go check on Toni, ill be back." Trever slipped from the room, leaving The two alone.
Roman continued watching Zach, his green eyes intense.
"You smell like death." The man spoke, his nose twitching as he took the boys scent in. "You've killed today."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Zach was quiet as he grabbed a syringe. He tied a tourniquet around the boys arm before jabbing the needle into his skin, taking Romans blood.
"I have." Zach nodded, glancing over to meet the mans gaze. "You can smell that?" He arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:57 pm

"I can smell that. I can hear your heart beating." Roman reached out, his finger tapping against Zach's arm, in time with the boys heart beat. "You'll find im quite impressive."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm

Zach was quite impressed by this but said nothing.
"You think a lot of yourself, huh?" He rolled his eyes lightly as he removed the tube of blood he'd gotten, glancing at it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:43 pm

"You don't?" Roman managed a small smile, shaking his head. "Its just interesting." He grunted, his eyes moving back to Trever's torture devices. He was not an open person in any way, not since he had lost his family to fire.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:47 pm

"So... how long have you been a... werewolf?" Zach questioned lightly, changing the subject as he ran several tests on the boy's blood.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:29 pm

"Since I was young. Most of my family were werewolfs." Roman watched Zach intently, his eyebrows drawn in concentration. "You reek of sadness."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. Empty

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: