Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A howl in the void.

Go down 
+2
Zachariah Torres
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

A howl in the void. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:46 pm

"Can you smell me getting irritated to?" Zach smirked without looking back at the boy. "How do you smell my emotions?" He questioned, turning to face Roman.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 pm

"Yes." Roman smirked as he watched Zach, fully aware he was getting on the boys nerves. "You release it through your skin, certain signal smells. I have to concentrate but I can smell them, and distinguish them." He looked to Zach, green eyes sharp in the bright lighting of Trever's room.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:12 pm

"You are pretty interesting, even if you're annoying." Zach shook his head as his eyes quickly scanned over Roman's form. He wondered just how much the boy could smell. He hoped he couldn't smell that Zach was actually quite attracted to him. Just physically, of course. Emotionally, the kid irritated him to no end already.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:20 pm

The man discarded the comment about his being irritating. "See something you like?" Roman wore a wolfish grin, amused to catch Zach's eyes on him. He was listening carefully for the boys heart beat, hoping his teasing would get to Zach. "Excited? I am letting you two cut into me after all."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Zach cursed in his head, going back to his tests. Of course he was excited, this was the most interesting thing he'd ever gotten to experiment on.
"Could you maybe stop smelling my emotions or whatever?" Zach grumbled softly. He normally would have been glad to flirt with someone who he found this good looking, but Roman was far too conceited, that was the last thing the boy needed, knowing Zach wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Roman blinked at the boy, shrugging his shoulders. His sense of smell was beyond his control, but he did stop making an effort. Instead he stood, making his way back over to the colorful array of jars. He could hear Trever's foot steps as the man walked through the home, heading back to the room. He tried to focus on that instead of the smell of Zach, even though it seemed the boy would not stop invading his senses.
"Alright." Trever appeared in the door way, smiling to Zach. "Do you have anything you want to examine first or?" The man took the vile of blood, holding it to the light as he looked it over.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:41 pm

"Well what did you have planned?" Zach questioned, grateful the man was back in the room so he wasn't alone with Roman any longer. "I'm just eager to get started, I don't mind what you want to look at."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:51 pm

"Roman, can you come back to the table?" Trever moved to the back of the room where he brought up a small machine. Roman had moved back to the table, and was sitting much like he had been before.
"Alright, so this is going to scan your brain waves." He showed the boy his machine, explaining how he would hook it to his temples and it would read his pain levels. "Zach is going to be administering pain. I want to know how much you can take."
Roman looked over to Zach as Trever was placing strips to his temple. He growled softly to catch the boys attention, locking eyes with him as he spoke. "Do your worst. I wont break." The boy had a lot of pent up tension. Roman hoped this would help loosen him up.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:01 pm

"I planned on it." Zach smiled as he grabbed several tools from around the room. He started out with just a bit of pain, well, for him it was considered a little bit. He took some of the man's skin in between two fingers and stretched it as far as it could go away from his body before taking a knife and quickly slicing the skin off altogether, his eyes flickering to the pain meter.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 pm

There was no movement at all, Roman was looking back to the jars again, as though what Zach had done was nothing more than a mosquito bite.
Not even two minutes later the wound was totally gone.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Zach's mouth turned downwards into a frown though only for a second. He could inflict pain much worse than this. He was determined now, to make this man scream.
He grabbed a fire poker, exiting the room for a moment to heat it in the fire place. He only returned several minutes later when the metal was nearly blue with the heat. He moved atop of the table, getting on his knees in the space between Roman's legs and pressing the poker to the man's stomach, the smell of burning flesh reaching his nose within seconds.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Roman grunted, his eyes moving down to watch his skin blistering, melting to the iron poker. The pain meter rose slightly pausing in the air until the poker was removed. The needle dropped back to zero after that, and Roman gave Zach a cheeky smile as his stomach healed over.
"Your going to have to do better than that." The man taunted, his tongue running over his lips. "Or is that all you got?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Zach simply narrowed his eyes at the man, clearly irritated, but he said nothing and reached for a drill, along with some nails, choosing the tip with the sharpest end and putting it in place. He took one of Roman's hands in his own, pressing it against the wall above the man's head. He then shoved the drill through the center of his palm and nailing his hand to the wall, doing the same with the other. This was a trick he'd learned from Finn. The man wouldn't be able to heal himself until the nails were removed so the pain would go on while Zach continued the experiment. He hoped this would at least shut the boy up somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:38 pm

Roman watched him, shoulders shaking as though he were trying to contain laughter. His hands had nothing to do with his body healing itself, it happened without Roman having to even think about it. Of course some wounds took longer than others but they all healed eventually, the longest taking three days.
"Someone's getting desperate." He considered yanking his hands free from the wall, yet decided to play along, see what the boy was doing.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:44 pm

Zach rolled his eyes as he slipped his own shirt off, tying it around Roman's head, over his mouth to make him be quieter.
"Shut up." He spoke simply, smiling as he looked for what he could do next. He couldn't stand the condescending look on the boy's face, he truly was desperate to cause him pain now.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Roman allowed himself to be silenced, confident in his ability to save himself if things got to far. This boy seemed to have it out for him, and for all his trying Roman couldnt figure out why he was instantly so hated. He couldnt remember doing anything really offensive. His eyes never left Zach, trying to unravel him.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Zach sighed softly as he climbed down from the table, moving to grab a torture device he'd made a while ago. It was made from an old fashioned crank telephone. He attached a wire to Roman's big toe and another to the man's genitals. He plugged the device in and took the crank in his hands. He turned it once, sending an electrical shock throughout Roman's body.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:32 pm

The pain meter jumped as Zach twitsted the crank, a growl of warning tearing through the material of Zach's shirt. Roman's teeth shifted, growing longer and sharper. His eyes had flickered from their normal green to a glowing blue. His eyes were on Zach, daring him to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:37 pm

Zach briefly considered doing it once more but instead he unwrapped the wires, putting the device aside. If that hadn't worked, nothing in the room would. He knew that was the most painful thing he had. He reached out to untie his shirt from around Roman's mouth, tossing it to the ground.
"Looks like the big bad wolf isn't as invincible as he thought he was." Zach appeared more relaxed now as he reached forward, grabbing his drill to let the man's hands down.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:45 pm

"I never said I was. Your sour ass came in and YOU thought I was." Roman's jaw was still tight as he rubbed his hands, noting the hole was already gone. He was almost tempted to thank Zach for not doing it again.
Maybe he would when he didnt feel so hostile.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:49 pm

"Are you alright?" Zach sighed, arms folded across his chest. He was still annoyed with the boy, but the pain meter had gone awfully high and he wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:29 pm

Roman managed a smile as he looked up to Zach, feeling as though maybe the boy were warming up to him. "Come on, a big bad werewolf like me? Im okay." He paused, his fingers rubbing over the back of his neck. "Thanks though...for not frying me."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Zach felt his heart speed up the slightest bit at seeing Roman's smile.
"Well... you're welcome, I guess. I'm sorry for pulling that out in the first place." He admitted as he stood up, moving to where Trever stood with the machine.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Roman only smiled wider, his ears picking up on Zach's heart beat. He wasnt sure what he had done to make it happen, but he desperaely wanted to do it again.
"His tolerance level is off the charts." Trever was blinking at the results being printed.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:16 pm

"It is." Zach nodded, eyeing the results. "What else did you have planned?" He glanced up towards Roman only to quickly look away once he saw the man's smile, even larger now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: