Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A howl in the void.

Go down 
+2
Zachariah Torres
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

A howl in the void. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:31 pm

"Roman." Zach purred softly as he reached for the other man's shirt, pulling it off and making a soft noise of pleasure at the man's lips on him. He was eager to be so close to the other man, he hadn't realized just how much he'd been craving sex lately. He hadn't had sex with someone living since he and Elvis had broken up and since he'd met Roman, he'd even stopped his usual habit of sleeping with corpses. He needed this.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:18 pm

Roman moved so his hands were on either side if Zach's head, his teeth nipping lightly from the boys ear to his shoulder. He tried not to be rough, but everywhere his teeth touched he left marks. "I've needed this..." Roman paused a moment to nuzzle the boys cheek, crooning tenderly his love for his mate.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:26 pm

"Me too." Zach smiled up at his lover. "You have no idea." He groaned softly, eyeing the marks left on his flesh as he leaned up to make a mark of his own in the crook of Roman's neck, although it healed almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Sitting back on his haunches, Roman began undoing the boys pants. "I love your hips." Roman pulled the clothing down to the boys knees, leaning in drop kisses down Zach's thigh. "I love your everything." He sighed, hands sliding up the boys chest.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Zach adored hearing this, no one ever spoke to him like that before.
"God, I love you." He murmured softly, reaching his hands out to undo the zipper of Roman's jeans.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:06 pm

Roman threw his jeans the rest of the way off, his boxers following only seconds later. "I love you too Zach." He was hovering over the boy, his erection rubbing against Zach's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:32 pm

Zach eyed the man's erection and his shock showed, being that he had never seen anyone close to that big. He slid out of his own underwear before reaching out to wrap his hand around Roman's member, stroking it slowly back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Roman groaned softly as Zach touched him, the softness of the boys hand causing his stomach to flutter. "Zach." He spoke the boys name in a pleasured growl, watching the boys face all the while.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Zach let out a content sigh as his thumb ran over the head of Roman's erection, his gaze moving to meet Roman's. He loved hearing the man in pleasure, loved hearing his name said in that growl. He loved just being able to pleasure the other man.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 pm

"Come here." Roman felt the intense need to be touching the boy, reaching and pulling him swiftly up for a kiss. He hadn't noticed but his fangs were protruding slightly, his nails sharpening into claws as they skimmed over the boys back and shoulders, pulling him deeper into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 pm

Zach pressed deeper into the kiss, his own erection pressing against Roman's chest as he groaned at the feeling of the man's claws down his back. He wrapped his arms around his lover's neck, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Roman whined into the kiss, feeling his mates arousal making him almost wild. He was shifting without meaning too, lost in the intensity of his mate and unable to control it. The best thing for him to do would be to stop now before he hurt the boy but he couldn't, instead he reached down to stoke Zach's member.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 pm

Zach could feel the man shifting but he didn't mind, groaning when he felt Roman's hand stroking him. He pulled back from the kiss, sinking down to lay on his stomach in front of Roman, leaning in to wrap his lips around the head of the large erection.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 pm

The man growled at the feeling of Zach's lips on him, his hands tangling in the boys dread locks. He howled in pleasure, looking down at his mate only to see his claws in the boys hair.
"Zach." Roman let the boy go, sitting back and rolling to the side of the bed. "This can't be good, im going to hurt you." He was trying to shift back into his human form, sighing almost miserably.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:48 pm

"Baby." Zach blinked as he sat upright, looking over at the other man. He moved closer to Roman, taking his hand gently, careful of the claws. "I was fine. You scratched me a little and it was okay, felt good even. It'll be okay." He reassured, leaning his head on the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:13 am

"Don't let me hurt you Zach, okay? Promise me if I hurt you, you'll stop me." He wrapped an around around Zach's waist, pulling him close so Roman could nuzzle his neck. He felt safe when he could smell Zach, hear his heart and know the boy was okay.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:16 am

"Of course." Zach nodded, kissing the top of Roman's head. "If you think I'd let you hurt me and get away with it, you're crazy." He teased, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:55 am

"Yeah....Sometimes I forget because I love you so much." Roman fell back onto the bed, pulling Zach so the boy was sitting in his lap. "But I know your strong, Zach. Its one of the things I love most about you."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:58 am

"Good... don't forget that." Zach smiled, kissing the man deeply. It was nice to have someone that didn't require him to be strong all the time like normal, but he always wanted Roman to remember he wasn't weak. "Now, can I finish what he started?" He murmured, lips softly brushing the man's jaw line.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:12 am

"Be my guest." Roman reached down to the boys ass, cupping each cheek in his hands and squeezing lightly. He loved being able to touch Zach whenever he wanted, loved that Zach was his.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:16 am

Zach groaned to himself at the touch as he lowered himself back down, running his tongue along the underside of Roman's shaft before taking the erect member back in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Roman threw his head back, howling as Zach's mouth surrounded him. He almost reached back to tangle his hands in the nots hair again, but instead grabbed the sheets of the bed. The last thing he wanted was to hurt his mate.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Zach hollowed his cheeks, taking Roman in as far as possible until the head of the man's cock brushed the back of his throat. He slowly bobbed his head back and forth, occasionally letting his tongue trail through the slit on the tip of his lover's erection.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:58 pm

"Zach..." Roman made sounds that didn't pass for human, his fangs elongating as he bared his teeth. Pleasure of his mate was something Roman was new to, it was different than anything he has ever experienced before, and he was rapidly losing control of his form as the feelings intensified.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm

Zach, although he wasn't looking up at his lover, could sense that he was shifting, but he didn't mind one bit. He kept up, allowing himself to speed up. He just wanted to pleasure Roman, as much as possible. After a few more minutes, he pulled back, glancing up to the other man and moving to kiss him gently, careful of the fangs which protruded from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: