Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A howl in the void.

Go down 
+2
Zachariah Torres
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

A howl in the void. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:38 pm

"I have no special werewolf plans. Im not quite sure where to go next." Trever clicked his tongue, looking over to Roman.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:42 pm

"Well... what else can you do?" Zach questioned, moving back towards Roman and looking him over.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

"Uh...Im pretty fast on my feet. And you know, being strong comes with the werewolf deal." Roman glanced around, extending a hand to Zach. "I can leech pain. I can show you but ill have to cut you or something."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:58 pm

"Leech pain?" Zach furrowed his brow. But he handed the boy a knife and extended his arm. "Show me."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 pm

Roman held Zach's arm steady, making only a small, yet deep incision into the boys arm. He watched as the blood welled, gathering until it was heavy enough to drip down to Zach's wrist. He waited a moment before pressing his hand over the would, taking a deep breath. His veins slowly began to darken, the color rising up Romans arm. As he did this, the pain that came with the wound was being taken from Zach, the hurt coursing now through Roman's arm.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Zach gasped lightly as he watched, amazed. His heart raced partly with the excitement of seeing this but also at just the touch of Roman's hand against his arm.
"Wow..." He murmured, eyeing Roman closely. "So.. you're feeling the pain right now?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm

"I am." Roman tapped his finger against the boys wound, in time with his heart beat. Ever since meeting the boy, he had heard Zach's heart better than his own. "I cant heal you like I heal, but I can shoulder your pain." He was surprised to find himself smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:56 pm

Zach watched the boy's finger tapping to the beat of his heart and simply hoped that Roman would think it was because he was excited about this new discovery.
"That's... really amazing." He admitted. His mind was racing as he thought of all the things he could do if he figured out how this worked. If he understood how Roman did it, he could replicate it. This brought about a whole world of experiments in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:34 pm

"Its okay." Roman raised a brow as he watched Zach, curious as to what had the boy emitting so much excitement. "I was just born with it i guess, so its not as big a deal to me." His entire family could do it, or they could have before they died.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

"No, I could do so much with this, you know? If I could just figure out how you do it I could stop hurting people, I could..." He trailed off, thinking of possibilities still. If he could figure out how to stop giving people pain, maybe Elvis would take him back... He could fix everything. He quickly shoved the thought back, but not before the sadness could take over. He could only hope roman didn't smell it. This had been the cause if his sadness earlier when the boy had smelled it on him as well.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:05 pm

Zach was a proud person, that much was obvious. And being he already seemed to be on the boys shit list, he didnt want to push it. He found himself almost tempted to touch Zach, wishing he could leech the boys sadness as well.
"Your not disecting me or any thing like that." It was strange, how he wanted to help Zach. "But...ill work with you."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:10 pm

"You will?" Zach questioned, brows furrowed in confusion. "Why?" He was glad for the help but he didn't know why Roman would agree to it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:15 pm

"Uh." Roman blinked as though the question startled him. "Well...why not?" He didnt see Zach taking it to kindly if he were to say he was doing so the boy wouldnt feel so sad. "I mean, I want to know more about my kind."
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:22 pm

"Well... Okay." Zach nodded lightly. "Thank you." He gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Roman had found himself over at Trever's frequently after that, whenever Zach called him and felt like working. By now Roman had come to terms with the fact that he did have feelings for Zach. Everytime the man was near him he invaded all of Roman's senses.He had even managed to pick up on Zach's heart beat even when they werent together, thats why when he heard the instant spike, as though Zach were frightened, he was immediately scoping the boy out. He could pick up Zach's scent from anywhere, especially when it was tainted with blood. Roman wasted no time, howling once before he was sprinting through the streets, following his nose to Zach.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:57 pm

Zach cursed in pain as he leaned against the cool brick wall behind him, his body throbbing with red hot pain. He had just been on his way home from the store when he'd been attacked. Two men had came out of nowhere and grabbed him. He'd been hit in the legs with what he assumed was a baseball bat and had knocked his head off of the brick wall. He thought he might have a concussion, and blood trickled down the side of his face, but that was nothing compared to the pain in his left knee where the bat had connected. He was pretty sure it was broken.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 am

"Zach!" It was a roar, Roman appearing from nowhere in his full werewolf form. His fangs were long and bared, claws out and ready to strike. His eyes were that same neon blue, burning with concern. He stood taller, his muscles massive, finished off with the long black hair that covered his cheeks and most of the rest of his body. He humbled as he set eyes on Zach, whimpering softly as he noticed the boy was hurt. "Zach." Roman dropped down beside the boy, large clawed hands surprisingly gentle as he checked Zach over. He found the boys knee, growling savagely as he felt the broken bones. "Ill kill them." He would too, he could smell them.
There was no escaping this.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:35 am

Zach's eyes were wide as he took the boy in. By now he knew Roman would not hurt him but it was still unnerving to see him like this.
"It's okay. I'll be fine. Don't bother." His face was ten times paler than usual, the pain so bad he was nearly on the verge of passing out. "Just take me to Trever's, please?" He grimaced lightly, although when Roman had arrived he'd stopped moaning in pain like he had been before. He never wanted Roman to see him as anything less than strong and self sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

Roman shook his head, kneeling in front of the boy, he placed his large hands over the broken place in Zach's leg. He never hesitated, concentrating solely on making Zach's hurt go away. The blackness began in his hands, trailing up his arms through his veins. Roman never wavered, refusing to allow himself to act as though he even felt it. The last thing he wanted was for Zach to feel bad in any way for this. "Your going to be okay. I'll make sure of it."
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:45 am

Zach took a breath as the pain faded until it was gone completely.
"Roman..." He frowned, although it felt so much better not having to deal with that. "Thank you." He smiled at the man gently. He was always so proud, refusing to accept help from anyone. But Roman helped him anyways. It was an amazingly sweet gesture and Zach felt himself falling for the man just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:52 am

"Dont think about it." Roman gathered Zach into his chest, supporting the boy on one shoulder while he used his other hand to continue leeching the wound. "Where do you want me to take you? Trever?"
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:58 am

"Yes, please." Zach nodded his head, placing it against Roman's chest and listening to the man's heartbeat. He knew how bad Roman had to be hurting, as he had been experiencing it only moment's before. "And when we get there, you can stop leeching the pain." He reassured, frowning as he tried to make sure the man was okay.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:03 am

"Your in no position to be telling a werewolf what to do." There was no way in hell he was going to let go of Zach. He did it for himself also, know he wouldnt be able to stand knowing Zach was hurting. Roman began a steady run to Trever's, trying as hard as he could not to jar the boy around too much.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:10 am

"Shut up, furface." Zach rolled his eyes. "I don't want you hurting for me. I can handle it."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:12 am

Roman ignored the boy, refusing to let go. "What happened to you?" He wanted to know, being he planned on murdering them for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: