Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A howl in the void.

Go down 
+2
Zachariah Torres
Roman Roden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

A howl in the void. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:15 am

"It doesn't matter, if it happens it happens. I wont mention it." Roman promised as he fell back onto th bed, Zach pressed securely to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Azazel Blair

Azazel Blair

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:23 am

Zach curled himself close to the man, pressing his face into his neck.
"I love you." He whispered gently.

The next afternoon, Zach attempted to cook his lover a nice Valentine's Day lunch despite the events of the previous day. It was kind of hard to surprise his lover, being that the man constantly listened to his heartbeat to make sure he was okay, but he cooked anyway. And by cooked, he meant went out to the store to buy them something nice to eat. He didn't need another incident with the stove.
Soon, he called his lover down to the kitchen, the table set rather nicely with flowers in the center and a few candles around the room.
"Happy Valentine's Day." He smiled lightly as he sat down at the table. His mind however, was on the conversation he intended on having during their meal today. He'd been thinking about it for weeks now and he was finally trying to get up the nerve to ask about it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 am

"Happy valentines day ." Roman echoed back, his eye brows arched in surprise at the table. He wasn't used to celebrating valentines day but he didn't mind. In fact he felt special to have Zch go through so much trouble for them. "Everything looks...great." Roman nodded his head, still slightly in awe of his lover.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 am

Zach smiled lightly as he glanced up at the other man.
"The food shouldn't be terrible, it's store bought since I can't cook." He chuckled softly. He still thought it looked good even though he hadn't made it himself and was glad Roman thought the same. It was the thought that counted anyways.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 am

"Well, im honored to have dinner with you, and the store bought food. Thank you." He was wearing a content smile, lulled by the heart beating in Zach's chest. "But next time I wouldn't mind helping you."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:47 am

"That would defeat the purpose of me surprising you with a meal." Zach smiled, shaking his head. "But you're welcome." He began to eat, quieting as his mind continued on, thinking of how he could casually bring the subject up. He could tell Roman was listening to his heart by the way the man was smiling at him. Normally, he didn't mind, but he didn't want his lover to sense his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:16 am

Roman took Zach's lead and began with his own food, uneasy because of his mates nerves. He wanted to ask if the boy was okay, but he knew Zach wouldn't like that. He felt bad for listening to the boys heart so often but he couldn't help it. Zach's heart was always drumming in his ears, louder than his own.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 am

"I know you're listening." Zach sighed, smiling lightly. "Sorry I'm nervous. There's just something I've been meaning to talk to you about and I'm not really sure how to go about it.."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 am

"You can talk to me about anything Zach. You know there is nothing you can't tell me. I love you." Roman was always surprised when Zach called him out but he loved it all the more.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:42 am

"I love you too." Zach nodded as he smiled over at the man. "And I know you wouldn't laugh at me or anything, it's just, I'm not used to talking about it." He found himself chewing his lower lip lightly. "I was thinking that we've been together for a while now and I wanted to know... how you would feel about... well, making love." He fought the blush, though it appeared on his cheeks anyway. God, that had sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:01 am

"Uh." Roman was lost for a moment, mouth moving but nothing coming out. When he finally caught his wits, he still wasn't sure what to say. "Zach, making love to you would be great...I just.." The man trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. "Its complicated for me....im not human, not completely anyways...." He didn't want to hurt the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am

"That's why I wanted to ask." Zach nodded. "I didn't know if you... could do it with me or what it would be like." He glanced up to the other man, teeth still nervously tugging at his lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:10 am

"I just...sometimes I can't control my wolf and I start changing in the middle of...uh...well you know!" Roman laughed nervously, worried he might disappoint his mate.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:21 am

Zach gave a small smile in response, thinking this information over.
"Well, I don't think that would be too bad, it's actually kind of... sexy." He admitted, cheeks flushed with a light scarlet tint. "And you're pretty good at not hurting me when you're changed and even if you did, I don't have a very low pain tolerance."
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 am

"I don't know Zach...your so small compared to me when im like that. I could snap you without even knowing it." He thought about it often, making live with his mate, but he worried about the boy. "What if i lose control ?"
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 am

"Well have you done it with anyone else... human?" He questioned lightly, quite nervous still but glad he had decided to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 am

"Yeah, but not like you." Zach was smaller than the men Roman had bedded before, easier to break. "They were...bigger." He didn't worry about hurting them. "I didn't love them as much."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 11:55 am

"I'm not weak." Zach frowned immediately. "I know you're just trying to protect me and I'm not trying to force you to have sex with me or anything. But if the only thing stopping you is the fear of hurting me, I want you to know that you don't have to worry about it. I'm not a baby. Just because I'm smaller doesn't mean I'll break." He gave a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 pm

"Zach, I know you are strong. You are my mate though..." Everything became precious when it involved Zach. "The thought of hirting you is just..." He whine softly, unable to explain. "But I would like to make love..."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:11 pm

"It'll be okay, even if you would hurt me." Zach smiled softly, reaching out to take the man's hand. "I feel special though that you don't want to." He reassured, nodding his head.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:18 pm

"We can try, I mean... If you want to we could." He wanted to make love to his mate, but so far his fesr of harming the boy had stopped him from trying. "I would like to."
Back to top Go down
Jesse Luno

Jesse Luno

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:26 pm

"I'd like to try too." Zach smiled brightly at the other man, kissing his cheek gently. His stomach fluttered with nerves at the thought, but he was glad he had brought it up.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:38 pm

"Tonight. Now." Roman was across the table already, picking the boy up into his arms. "Finish dinner later." It was instinct, his wolf clawing at him with the excitement of breeding with its mate.
Back to top Go down
Zachariah Torres

Zachariah Torres

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:46 pm

"Oh!" Zach laughed softly, his grin wide as he wrapped his arms around Roman's neck, holding on to the man as he was carried. "Now sounds good." He was quite excited, honestly. He'd been thinking about this since the day he had first seen Roman.
Back to top Go down
Roman Roden

Roman Roden

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Romans lips were on Zach 's neck before they ever made it to the bedroom. He was unable to control himself, sitting Zach on the bed and immediately doing way with the boys shirt. His hands moved down the boys torso, rubbing as his lips moved to Zach's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A howl in the void.   A howl in the void. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A howl in the void.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Roman/Zachariah-
Jump to: