Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Light Of The Morning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:34 pm

Jordan smacked his lover in the head as Zach only rolled his eyes.
"The day he touches you is the day he dies." Jordan's voice was low in Chandler's ear as he pressed close to the man. He liked to make sure Chandler smelled like him at all times so people knew he belonged to him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:40 pm

"Awh shit! Look at my tender foot! Throwing out some damn threats." Chandler groaned softly, lips brushing against Jordan's neck. "Turns me the fuck on." The mind reader pointed at Justin. "You next, same question."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Justin cringed lightly, knowing that Jason would kill him for the answer he was about to say, but he had to tell the truth, right?
"I had the two sexiest guys here with me, yeah." He grinned. "Apollo and Ajax. Man, that was a good one. Ajax was on my lap and Apollo was-"
"That'll be enough detail." Jesse interrupted, eyes flashing a brilliant crimson.
"Suit yourself, man."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:55 pm

"Oh but baby, I want to hear more." Apollo winked at Justin from his place on Jesse's lap, licking his lips at the thought of the mans dream.
"Damn you! Stop it! Learn to lie!" Jason elbowed his brother in the side, growling at his twin to stop. "Did you see that? He's the mother fucking alpha! You dont fuck with the fucking alpha!"
Ajax was simply smiling, proud he had gotten the lap seat in Justin's dream.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 3:59 pm

"I can't lie man! Chandler can read my thoughts!" Justin groaned. "It's not my fault Apollo's got a sweet ass!" He grinned at the boy, pleased with the wink he had earned. "Fine, Jason, same question to you. I hope you get in damn trouble now." Justin pouted at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:22 pm

"My last wet dream was about the big guy, Roman." Jason shrugged at his brother. "I like a challenge. And a week before that it was the hunter, the Bane boy." Getting either in bed would be a fight and Jason liked that. "Question rolls over to Jesse."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Bane only blinked, tips of his ears red at hearing his name mentioned.
"Hmm." Jesse thought this question over. "Not like I'm into him but my last one was with Chandler." He gave a shrug of his shoulders. He hated the kid but that was just it, he liked to dominate people.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 4:55 pm

"Fuck yeah. Not even Jesse's hard ass can resist my sexy." Chandler flipped the alpha a bird, falling back into his lover.
Apollo was quiet, cheeks flushed in anger and embarrassement. His lover was having dreams about Chandler? It was a blow to Apollo's pride. "Thats pathetic daddy." The boy grumbled, his gaze falling back on Justin.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:01 pm

"Well who was your last wet dream?" Jesse rolled his eyes. "They're just dreams, I don't think it's a big deal." He murmured, kissing his mate's temple.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:15 pm

"It is when your reality is so much better than... That." Apollo flicked a finger in Chandler's direction. "You could do a lot better my man. Like me, My last wet dream was about Justin." The boy all but purred. "He touched me in places that made my toes curl." A soft moan escaped him. "I could only imagine his tongue."
"Thats enough!" Jason cleared his throat. "Both of you please."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Jesse's claws were out, digging into the flesh of his thigh through the fabric of his pants.
"You could do fucking better than that too." He muttered softly and Justin's cocky smile was wide.
"I'd love to hear more about that." Justin murmured, eyes trailing over Apollo's slim form.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:35 pm

"Honey, I do better than that, remember? I do you." The boys hands trailed up Jesse's thigh, fingers gently rubbing against his mate even though his eyes were on Justin. "I just can't help myself daddy, you both make me hot." His tongue snaked out to wet his lips.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 pm

Jesse allowed his fangs to emerge as he wrapped his arms tight around Apollo's waist. He pressed his fangs lightly against the boy's shoulder, not biting of course, merely trailing them across his mate's skin. He was tempted to damn lock the boy up.
"Just pick someone." He growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:48 pm

"Bossy baby." Apollo clicked his tongue, pointing over to Bane. "Who was your last what dream about hunty?"
Danny simply groaned, covering his face with his hands as he remembered shifting during sex with his mate. He'd almost lost Bane ...
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Bane had been hoping he could avoid this damned question.
"I don't have wet dreams." He muttered softly. Sometimes they'd start but they were only ever about Danny and they ended with Danny shifting before they got into it. "Ajax, your damn turn."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Chandler leaned forward, a cheshire grin plastered across his face. "Bitch, tell the whole truth. Or I f*cking will."
Danny swallowed hard, stomach already sinking. "Bane?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Bane cursed, hanging his head.
"I really thought I didn't fucking hate you, Riggs." He sighed heavily. He didn't want to say it, really. Not for the sake of sparing Danny's feelings this time, for himself. Bane was not afraid of many things, but Danny shifting and hurting him was his biggest fear. And it haunted him. "They're more like fucking nightmares, alright? It's always Danny though." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Danny's mouth opened but nothing came out. He didn't have anything to say, Bane had nightmares about him because he was a monster and he was dangerous. Instead Danny merely looked away, for once thankful of the ever present darkness. He didnt want to see the look on Bane's face. Danny had never considered himself dangerous but now....he was a monster and even he could see that.
Ajax smiled over at Jesse, nodding in his direction. "My last wet dream was about the big bad wolf. No one's ever handled me like he did in that dream. I'd like to experience it in reality though."
Apollo snorted at the boy, sliding the sleeves of his shirt up as if preparing for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:27 pm

"I guarantee reality would be better than any dream." Jesse couldn't help but flirt, it was in his nature. He shot the boy a wink as he stroked Apollo's hair.
Justin frowned before glancing to Apollo and smiling.
"How about we just switch it up for a night, wouldn't that be fun?" Justin teased, wiggling his brows.
"Not unless you'd like to be an Omega."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Ajax groaned as the alpha declined Justin's offer, falling over on his one night wolf and scanning the crowd. "What about you Sterling? What lights your fire?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:15 am

"Oh, I like this question." Sterling hummed thoughtfully, thinking back to his last dream. "I guess mine was a damn threeway like Justin's. Danny and Roman." He nodded, grinning at the thought. "I mean, my heart belongs to sexy over here," He nudged Jason, "but damn, I wouldn't mind that, ya know?"
Bane was halfway out of his seat before he stopped. He was not going to just warn Sterling, like Jesse was doing with Justin, he was out for blood. But he had then realized he didn't want all these people knowing just how damn jealous he was over his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:40 am

Danny sat straight up, listening to Sterling intently. His cheeks flushed at the thought of another wolf having a wet dream about him. And Sterling was really nice. Danny wondered what the boy looked like. He was so consumed in thoughts of Sterling he didnt realize his lover had been getting up. "Roman is very good looking from what I remember... Oh wow... I wonder what I look like." He was proud to be included next to a man like Roman.
Speaking of the large wolf, he managed a wide smile for Sterling. "You have good taste pup."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:43 am

"Don't I know it." Sterling smirked. "And Danny, to answer your question, you look great." He looked back to Roman now. "Question goes to you then, handsome." Zach's heartbeat had escalated rather drastically, jealousy flaming in every inch of his body. But he was silent, not wanting to further upset Roman today, more than he already had.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 am

Roman grunted softly, wrapping an arm around Zach. "I know its boring but my mate...I never get tired of him. He's all I dream about, but I think thats appropriate being he's all I think about anyways." The large wolf gave a charming smile. "But im honored to be in your dreams." And he was, Sterling was a catch and for him to dream of Roman flattered the man. "Jordan, you go next."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 2:53 am

"Well you're boring." Sterling teased. "But sweet." He smirked as Zach kissed Roman's cheek softly.
"Uhh, I think I should be exempt from this damn game because my lover is the mind reader and he could kill me for what he hears in here." Jordan groaned. "I think mine was Roman too actually. Don't kill me." He cringed, peeking at his lover from behind his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next