Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Light Of The Morning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

Light Of The Morning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:47 am

"Aww man, don't do that." Justin whined, moving to pat his brother on the back, resting his head on his twin's shoulder. "I can damn take care of myself. It's not your job." He pouted lightly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:19 am

"But it is though." Jason looked down at his brother. "Without me you'd be six foot under by now. You're my responsibility punk." Ever since they were small he had always felt as though it was his place to take care of Justin.
"Uh, Jordan, whats your biggest fear?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:22 am

"Killing someone." Jordan spoke without hesitation. "Anyone. I just don't want more blood on my hands." He shook his head as his hand rubbed over his lover's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:25 am

"You're too much of a softy tender foot, you couldn't damn kill anyone if you tried." Chandler grunted, knowing it was a lie as it left him, yet his face never changed. "Don't keep f*cking around and worrying about that shit. We have you under control." He assured the coyote, leaning into the boys touch.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:28 am

"Sure we do." Jordan rolled his eyes a finger trailing over one of the fading scars he had left on Chandler's face. "Roman, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:32 am

"My biggest fear is Zach leaving me for Trever." It was somethibg that could very easily become a reality and it haunted Roman. He could never relax, always worried someone else was on his mate's mind.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 2:36 am

Zach clasped Roman's hand tightly, kissing his cheek.
"You don't have to be afraid of that." He murmured, his voice gentle as he reassured his lover.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:29 am

"I just worry." Roman's thumb caressed the boys hand, a kiss falling into Zach's hair. "You are so precious, my mate." The wolfs voice resonated with love. "Ill always worry. You will always have other admirers.....but as long as im your only man then its okay."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am

"Of course you're my only man." Zach gave a soft smile, capturing the man's lips in a gentle kiss. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me, I wouldn't give you up." While he did love Trever and had even considered feelings for Chandler before, he knew a relationship with them wouldn't turn out quite right. Being with someone like him would only further damage his mental state, but Roman kept him grounded.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:51 am

"Bane, whats your biggest fear?" Roman shifted the question to the hunter, his arms pressing Zach close as the attention left them. This boy was all he had ever wanted... Roman could never let him go.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 am

Bane shifted in his seat, not enjoying the question as he thought about it.
"I guess, uh..." He really didn't like sharing personal things with these damned people. "Dylan finding out about me with Danny and... um, hurting him."
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:34 pm

"Bane!" Danny gaped at his mate, arms reaching blindly for the boy. "Oh wow! Thank you so much for worrying about me! But really im fine, he wont hurt me. So if anything ever does happen you need to take care of yourself before anything else, for me." Bane's life meant more to Danny than his own. He loved the hunter with every beat of his naive heart.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:46 pm

Bane whined softly as he felt Danny reaching for him.
"Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm not getting all sappy about it." He sighed as he allowed himself to kiss Danny softly on the cheek. "Ajax, biggest fear?"
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 pm

"Uh...thats a hard one." Ajax leaned back on his arms, considering the question before finally letting out a sigh. "I think my biggest fear is that one day im going to go out of my mind. Being a banshee is f*cking hard, I never know whats real and whats not, or where some of the damn voices come from. Not to mention the dreams and shit." The tattoo artist grimaced, shrugging it off. "I also worry about the guys I sleep with, some of them get clingy and They want more than im giving so they try to get violent. All kinds of shit." He waved the question off, looking to Jesse. "What about you alpha? Whats the big bad wolf afraid of?"
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Justin rubbed over his friend's back gently as he spoke. Ajax and he might not be together but he worried about him just the same, he was still one of the most important people in Justin's life.
Jesse thought the question over before answering.
"I guess I'm afraid of letting down my pack. I've got this big scary reputation but I worry I'm not good enough to be the Alpha and one day we're going to get into some shit and I won't be able to lead us out." Honestly, he wished he wasn't the Alpha most of the time. He felt that Roman would be much better at it than him. Even though the kid was younger, he acted much wiser.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Roman glanced up as Jesse spoke, smiling softly at his alpha. "We have faith in you Jess, you've never let us down before."
Ajax groaned softly, sending a cheeky grin to Justin as the wolf rubbed his back. "Ohhh yeah, thats the spot." The tattoo artist found himself sprawled out in Justin's lap, like a cat getting its pet time.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 1:29 pm

"Yeah, sure." Jesse smirked lightly at the beta, nodding his head before thinking of a new question. "Danny, my man." He hummed. "What's your favorite part of sex? It can be just with Bane or in general." He smirked. Danny was the pup and he liked making him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 am

"Oh wow Jesse!" The young wolf groaned, feeling the heat rising to his cheeks. He really didn't think a lot about sex, being the one time he and Bane tried he had shifted and ruined everything. Danny cringed at the thought, looking in Jesse's general direction as he spoke. "I like the after sex cuddling more than the actual sex, even though its great and everything!" The pup chuckled nervously. "But just holding someone after coupling... There's nothing like it. There's a closeness, an intimacy I feel then that just defines everything for me...."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:24 am

"Of course, you're such a pansy about it." Jesse chuckled, though he was only teasing. He adored Danny's sweet and awkward tendencies. "But really, you're cute, kid." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:31 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Danny crossed his arms over his chest. He didnt want to be cute, he was a werewolf for fucks sake! What will Bane think if he doesnt man up? The young wolf despaired, whining softly as he looked to Sterling. "You go."
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 12:45 am

Sterling tapped his chin, humming lightly as he thought over his answer.
"Cuddling after is great and all." He nodded. "But I'm more of an in the moment type person. My favorite part is towards the middle. Not when it's ending, just when we're really getting into it. After the awkward part when it begins, right when it gets good." He smirked, fingers interlacing with Jason's.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:04 am

"Sweets, its all good when you're involved." Jason's hand tightened around Sterling, his head dropping down so he could nip gently at the boys neck.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:12 am

"Well of course." Sterling nodded. "Chandler, your turn, darling." He had a tendency to use pet names for everyone, whether he liked them or not.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Riggs

Chandler Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:25 am

Chandler's eye twitched at the pet name, an almost unhuman growl rumbling from his throat. He could not stand a gooshy damn name! Fuck Babe and sweetheart and darling and whatever else these stupid fuckers came up with. "F*ck off twinkle tits!" The mind reader snapped, crossing his arms roughly across his chest. "And my favorite part of sex is the before shit. Thats when everything is building and people are still thinking and aware." He liked reading Jordan's thoughts leading up to sex, and enjoyed the jumbled thoughts they became during.
Back to top Go down
Jordan McMillian

Jordan McMillian

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:42 am

Jordan wore a soft smirk at his lover's answer, moving to nuzzle the man's neck.
"Thank God you didn't mention my ass in graphic terms like your other damn answers." He playfully shoved Chandler's arm as he grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Light Of The Morning   Light Of The Morning - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Light Of The Morning
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next