Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 pm

Ouija propped his elbow up on Parker’s shoulder as they walked, a habit he had just because he enjoyed their height difference, glancing in the distance for any sign of where they were supposed to be going.
The shorter boy next to him had quite the temper, getting it from both of his parents, but this never seemed to stop Ouija from teasing his friend.
“So, are you just bringing me along so I can carry you home once you get your ass kicked or?” Ouija smirked lightly as he let the boy lead the way to their destination.
Parker was a street fighter and tonight he was taking Ouija to watch him since the boy had complained about having no other plans. Ouija had been intrigued but he would not admit that he was also nervous. Although he knew Parker was strong, he was small. This could not end well.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:45 am

He was immediately met with a snarl from Parker, his infamous temper flaring at his friends comments. "You ain't seen shit yet. I'll fuck all these bitches up so damn bad, their fucking kids will be feeling it for fucking generations to come. And that includes you, you smart ass fuck bitch." Parker was used to these streets, winding them through a maze of ally ways before finally beginning to hear the rumble of excitement. They had to travel down to the under ground section of a large business building, where an octagon shaped cage awaited them in the center. "Looks like there's already some fucking action going on! I fucking love it!" Regardless of his size, Parker loved nothing more than a brutal fist fight. He lived for anything that got his blood pumping. And even better, people always underestimated him because of his small stature. Because of this, Parker always held the element of surprise. No one expected what he was capable of.
The cage was rattling with the promise of an intense fight taking place, a large crowd of people had grouped around it to see the spectacle. Parker could only scowl in his annoyance, being he wasn't nearly tall enough to see over the mass of bouncing bodies. "Mother fuckers! I can't see!" He could smell blood though, and he recognized one of the scents as belonging to a friend. "Hey, Ouija. Make your fucking self useful and tell me if you can see who's in the ring. I'm looking for Rigby. He'll have a huge mother fucking forehead, you can't damn miss it. Oh, and blonde hair. Also the fucker probably has some stupid smile on his face."
Just as Parker had described, there was a lanky teenager bouncing around in the ring. The boy sported a rather noticeable widows peak, and the way he kept his dish water blonde hair pushed back and out if his eyes put his forehead on display just as Parker had said. An easy smile was curling his lips, too, even as he moved to swing on his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:52 am

"I think that kid might fit your description." Ouija chuckled, moving to take Parker by the hips, lifting him so he could sit on Ouija's shoulders, like a father might hold their small child. "Can you see better now, shrimp?" His snicker was soft as he watched the fight going on, specifically the boy Parker had been talking about. Rigby. "Were you talking about the cute one?" He questioned. Rigby was undeniably cute. Not Ouija's usual type, but cute.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:10 am

"Oh, fuck you, freakazoid." Parker was used to the other boys teasing by now, but being called a 'shrimp' never failed to redden his face. "And what in the flying fuck do you mean by the cute one? Neither of those steaming piles of shit are cute. " Despite what he said, Parker had always found Rigby attractive in his own right. The window peak was off putting for him, but Rigby made up for it with his pouty and always smiling lips. And to add on, Parker enjoyed how the man always seemed to be leaning, as though standing up straight was too much of a hassle for him. "Get your head outta your ass and focus on the fight. Rigby is winning!" And he was, earning his third and last point by delivering a solid strike to his opponents nose, resulting In his victory of the match.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:25 am

"He's not bad. Bet he could kick your ass, huh?" Ouija chuckled as he set Parker down on his feet once more. "And shut the hell up, you've got the hots for him too." He seemed to constantly be in his friend's head. It was like he heard the boy's thoughts more than his own most of the time. "He's not my type, but you know." He shrugged his shoulders lightly as he watched the boy in the ring. His type had always been more... alternative types. Like Ajax, with his long hair and tattooed skin. Rigby was attractive, but in a more simple way.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 11:52 am

"Rigby Can't kick shit!" Parker insisted defensively, his eyebrows drawing together in irritation. "Not one bitch out here could take me." He was always working to start a fight with someone, in a way trying to make up for his small stature. "And I don't have the hots for fuck head, either. I mean, shit he isn''t bad to look at but fuck him." Truly Parker simply didn't want to risk harboring feelings for his friend, knowing it was possible for them to one day be pitted against each other in the ring. "If I want get fucked and do some fucking, i'll come find your perky ass." Parker glanced over his shoulder as he heard Rigby approaching. The man already had his carhartt thrown over one shoulder, a red flannel shirt draped loosely across his chest.
"Howdeh Parkah." The man pushed his bangs back once more, advertising his impressive widows peak. The smile he wore made up for it though, stealing away all of the attention that would be focused on his forehead down to his wide and carefree grin.
"An' jus' who es this 'ere?" Rigby's eyes were a gleaming green, settling on Ouija only to darken slightly with his immediate attraction for the tattooed boy.
"Thats my fucking fuck box, Ouija, no one important." Parker waved the boy off teasingly, jabbing a thumb at Rigby. "And fuckbox, this is Rigby. He is also a shit eater. You two will hit it off just fine." The short werewolf glanced up as he heard his name being called, an impish grin curling his lips as he realized it was his turn in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:15 pm

"Be careful, shithead." Ouija spoke, the words showing his worry for his friend, but he followed them with a light punch to the boy's arm. He did not like things getting too serious, ever.
He turned to Rigby then, having been in his head ever since Parker introduced them. He could tell the boy was attracted to him and normally, he would have called him out the second he realized it. But he figured he'd better wait for Parker to tell him more about this kid before he just threw around the fact that he could read minds.
"So, Rigby, yeah?" He extended a hand, a kind gesture, which he usually wouldn't have done. But he still wore a teasing smirk, like always.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:24 pm

"Yeah, Rhigbeh." The boy spoke with a thick southern drawl, the smile on his face always reaching his eyes. "An' yar tha fahmous' Ouhijah I keep h'aring abouteh." Parker was extremely fond of his friend, regardless of how much he bitched about him. "Parkah tells meh yar like em'." The man leaned slightly closer to Ouija, his eyes alight with interest. "Ah muttman." Rigby chuckled at his own joke, reaching to take Ouija's hand. His grip was firm and steady, as though he was sizing the other boy up all in the way their hands touched. "Ya want tah tell meh moreh abouteh yarself whileh weh watch Parkah get his arse beateh?" Rigby had dropped Ouija's hand only to offer up his elbow for the boy to take, intent on getting them a place at the front.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:35 pm

"Parker talks about me a lot, yeah?" Ouija snickered as he allowed himself to hook his arm with Rigby's. "I'm pretty sure he wants my dick but I don't do shorties." He cackled lightly at the thought of his friend. He too was really fond of the boy, but Ouija simply couldn't go a few minutes without teasing the people he cared about. "And I'd rather tell me about you first. I've already gathered you're a redneck, but anything else I should know?" His smile was soft as he looked at Rigby, though. He tried to make sure that new people were aware he was only teasing.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:28 pm

"Yah, Parkah talks about ya like you two areh an ole' married couple." Ribgy snickered at the other boys teasing, always appreciating a good joke, even at his own expense. "An there really ain't much more to me than the whole redneck deal." His teeth flashed in between a grin as he spoke. "Mah family owns ah farm, an ah work on it, of course." He winked at Ouija, obviously flirting. "Ah go ta the community college uptown, an' this es' what ah do ta make money on the side. Im a pretty simple fella." Rigby nodded towards Ouija, cocking his head to the side in curiosity. "An how about yarself? Tell meh more about tha famous Ouijah."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Ouija listened to Rigby speak, quite amused with the Southern accent the boy had.
"Well there's not much to tell but I'm pretty awesome." He rolled his shoulders, glancing to the ring to catch a glimpse of Parker. "Like you said, I'm a 'muttman' like Parker." He chuckled. "I like tattoos, fucking, and pissing people off. Oh, and I can read minds." He threw in the last part with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:02 pm

"Ah mind reader, eh?" Parker had told him a couple times of Ouija's ability, but he had refused to believe it until he was actually able to see the boy in action. "Prove et tah meh." Rigby wiggled his eyebrows. "Tell meh what's on mah mind, righ' now." He was thinking about Ouija's ass, and how cute he found the boys tattoos to be.
The bell rang for the fight to commence as they spoke, a string of profanities rising into the air as Parker was man handled in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 3:15 pm

"Well you're thinking about my ass. Which I don't blame you for since it's pretty nice." He smirked, glancing into the Southern boy's eyes to get a better read on his thoughts. "And also, you like my tattoos. And that's definitely okay because they make me look badass." He nodded, the sound of cursing making him aware that Parker was starting.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Rigby snorted in surprise, having not truly expected how precise Ouija would be. "Well damn, thah righ' there is somethin' else." He glanced into the ring, watching with an excited smile as Parker managed to gain the upper hand. "Soh, are ya always readin' people's minds?" There was obviously no point in trying to hide his thoughts, Ouija skill seemed impeccable. "What es always goin' through yar head, mind reader?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:24 pm

"I'm pretty much always in someone's head. It's a nice way to pass time." He shrugged lightly, still finding that he was digging around in Rigby's mind, trying to find out anything he could about the boy. "I particularly like looking in your mind though." He informed with a wink as he gave an encouraging shout to his friend in the ring. "Kick some ass, Park!"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:36 pm

"Doh ya now, Darlin'?" Rigby found his cheeks aching, yet he was unable to keep the smile off his face at Ouija's words. "Ah like tha sounda that. I got ta wonder about ya though. I'm a man of simple pleasures, Soh ah can only imagine how boring my mind might be to someone as loveleh as you." Rigby had always enjoyed the people with tattoos and wild hearts.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 7:56 pm

"Oh, I'm lovely now?" Ouija laughed lightly, shaking his head. "I guess you're interesting because I don't know anyone like you, Rig." He informed, keeping one eye on Parker at all times. Rigby's seemingly innocent personality did intrigue Ouija. The boy was simply begging for someone to come corrupt him and maybe show him some pleasures that weren't so simple. "So what kind of pleasures are we talking?" He gave a sly grin. Although he could simply get in the boy's head for his answer, he'd much rather hear him talk.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:22 pm

"Well, for starters ah'm happy ta jus' beh sittin' ere' an talking to you. But of course, I wouldn't mind takin' ya home an givin' ya a tour of my farm." His eyebrows danced suggestively, an easy laugh escaping his lips. He was leaning over onto Ouija slightly, as though standing straight was too much work for him, when in reality he simply wanted to be close to the other boy. "But like ah said, im a simple man. Ah like tha traditional things, but of course, I wouldn't mind if ya wanted ta introduce meh ta somethin' new."
Parker made sure to catch Ouija's eye every time he managed to get a jab in. He was always trying to show off for the other boy, though he would never admit it. Ouija was a powerful force in his life, evoking feelings that were so strong they pissed the shorter werewolf off.
"Tell meh," Rigby nudged Ouija gently, pretending to watch Parker when really he only had eyes for the tattooed boy beside him. "What do you consider ah pleasure, huh? What do you like ta do?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 9:48 pm

Ouija of course knew that Parker purposely showed off for him. He always knew. But strangely, he never mentioned it. It was the one thing he did not tease him about, because he was an asshole but he did not ever want to truly make Parker feel bad about anything.
He made sure to give Parker a grin when he caught his eye before looking to Rigby.
"I told you, my pleasures in life are fucking, getting tattoos, and getting under people's skin." He smirked to the boy beside him. "I do like getting fucked up every once in a while." He wasn't as bad as some of the druggies around here but he didn't mind trying new things. "And I definitely wouldn't mind showing you some new pleasures." He snickered softly, letting his eyes run over the southern boy's form, not minding their close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:46 pm

"Son of a fuck bitch!"
Parker caught a quick jab to the face, being he so preoccupied with Ouija's smile that he hadn't seen it coming. The shorter wolf recovered quickly though, determined not to further embarrassed himself in front of Ouija. His cheeks were already a high pink after being knocked on his ass. He could only hope the tattooed boy was keeping his mind reading abilities to himself, and even better, maybe he'd gotten lucky and Ouija hadn't seen anything at all.
"Well, ah'm free after the match if you wanna get started." Rigby wore a cheeky grin, his eyes alight with excitement in the idea that he would be getting better associated with Ouija. The boy was definitely attractive, plus, Rigby was really digging his vibe. "Ya don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend or anything of the sort, do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:17 pm

Ouija noticed though. He always noticed. His first reaction was always to tease the boy mercilessly about it later, but he truly didn't want to upset Parker and he could tell he was embarrassed. So he would let it slide this time.
He focused his attention on Rigby instead so he could help Parker not feel so uncomfortable.
"Nah, I'm a free man hopefully for a while." He hoped to get the message across that he was not looking for something serious right now without being rude and outright saying it. "I've got a fuck buddy who's kind of the shit but we're not official or anything." He nodded lightly. Ajax was the only boy he had ever considered settling down with. But truly, he didn't think he was good enough. Ajax was something else. "So maybe you can come back to Parker's dad's place with us?" He grinned slyly. "I pretty much live there with my parents." Chandler and Jordan had yet to get their own place but it didn't matter much since so many of the pack stayed with Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Rigby's smile never faltered, if anything it only grew a couple notches at the invitation. "That sounds like ah good time." He had never met anyone like Ouija, and it wasn't even the boys abilities that set him apart. Rigby simply found himself taken by the werewolf's pouty lips and his sly smile. Not to mention Ouija's tattoo's. They suited the boy well, much to Rigby's liking. "So ya live with Park?" He glanced back to the ring, his eyes settling on the short ball of fire that by now managed to pin his opponent down, his fists lashing out at random. He looked much like his mother when Finn lost his temper, but he was much more dangerous, baring a double shot of his fathers attitude and strength. "How long 'ave ya known 'em?" Rigby glanced back at Ouija, chuckling as he heard the bell ringing to signal the end of another round. "Heh's tryin' ta show off fer ya." The southern man shrugged. "Ah don' blame em' though, I would too."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:09 pm

"Yeah I know he is. And I know you would too. What can I say, bitches love me." Ouija snickered softly to himself, grinning over at Rigby. "But yeah, I've known Park since we were kids." He nodded. "I don't know how much he's told you about the whole werewolf thing but we live in packs. Park's dad is the leader and my mom and I are part of the pack." He informed Rigby as he watched Parker with a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Rigby was nodding in something akin to excitement, soaking the information up with bright eyes and bouncing eyebrows. The werewolf aspect never failed to amaze him. And he had always wondered about the boy Parker was always swearing about. Now he was learning of both, and it was needless to say that he was taken by it. "So, jus' yar mom an' you are pack members? Don'cha have a dad, too?" Their shoulders brushed as he leaned closer, readying himself to listen intently for anything Ouija had to say.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:25 pm

"Yeah, my dad's kind of the bomb." Ouija spoke, grinning at the thought of his father. "He's only human though. But he's pretty damn cool too, he's where I get the mind reading thing from, he can do it too." He nodded lightly, eyes flickering back and forth from Rigby beside him to Parker in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thick As Thieves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: