Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Rigby could speak without ever opening his mouth, by the mere expressions on his face, but especially with his eyebrows.  They were constantly moving, even then they were raised in astonishment. "Soh, you guys can like, read eachothers minds?"  
Chandler Riggs had been reading his sons mind ever since the first moments he'd held the boy in his arms.  First words?  Chandler had been in Ouija's head for them.  When the boy had been a pup, Chandler had been his main caretaker, because Chandler loved having him, and they could still communicate even though Ouija couldn't talk yet.  Tired? Chandler knew.  Hungry? Daddy was on it. Their connection was so strong, Chandler was even with the boy in his sleep, receiving and processing his son's thoughts even when he wasn't trying to.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:27 pm

"Yup, dad never damn leaves my head." Ouija smiled lightly though, not really minding it. "Reading his mind is even easier than reading anyone else's. I hear him sometimes even when I'm not trying to. I usually have to be looking at someone to get in their head, but dad and I just connect." He nodded lightly as he explained. "My dad really is the shit though, I think you'll like him. Mom's a little freaky but he means well." He chuckled softly. He loved his mother too. Most would think Ouija, being so rebellious, would not have a good relationship with his parents. But he was the biggest daddy's boy around.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:39 pm

"Well then, ah can't wait to meet 'em." Rigby nodded excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet. "You guys sound pretty damn adorable." The boy drew teasingly, letting out as soft chuckle as he moved to thrown an arm over Ouija's shoulders. It didn't stay long though, being as soon as Parker finished in the ring and made his way over, he was sure to smack it off.
"What the fuck are you fuckers doing over here, looking all cozy and shit? Fucking damn." The shorter werewolf swore at them in place of a greeting. "I invite your ass to see me fight, and your so damn busy eye fucking my friend that your stank ass wouldn't even pay attention, shiiiit." Parker snorted at them, his eyes a reflection of his father when they next settled on Ouija. "I shoulda fucking known with you. Can't damn take you anywhere." The arm curling around Ouija's waist assured that Park was only teasing, in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:52 pm

"Didn't want to see you get your ass kicked." Ouija teased back without a pause. "Now come on let's get home before your dad damn kills me." Jesse did not like Ouija and he made this quite clear. He didn't like that Parker spent so much time with him. "He's probably already throwing a damn fit about you being gone. And I invited the redneck over here back with us." He nodded towards Rigby, though shooting the boy a grin.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:45 pm

"You fuckin' know dad, he just likes to damn bitch and moan." Parker rolled his eyes at the thought, cheeks reddening as he imagined his father embarrassing him infront of Ouija and Rigby. There was nothing Parker hated more than seeming weak. "And who the fuck said you could go inviting fuckers over? Dayum! Always fucking bringing a bitch home." Even though he bitched, Parker enjoyed Rigby's company. He simply enjoyed talking shit to Ouija.
Rigby was on Ouija's other side, arms still linked with the werewolf even though Parker had taken over with his hands around the boys waist.
"Why would Parkah's daddy be throwing a fit? Or want'ta kill you? Did ah miss somethin'?" He arched his eyebrow-just the one, as he awaited an answer. "You two aren't datin' righ'? Ya said et was jus' yar fuck buddy friend you were with?" He didn't want to start shit with Parker, and the shorter werewolf seemed to be aggressively possessive of Ouija.
"What the fuck is it to you, farm fucker?" Parker's reply was instant, sharp.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:58 pm

"Well Park's dad treats him like he's still in diapers." Ouija snickered softly. "So he always throws a fit when he goes to do his fighting shit. And nah, we're not a thing, Park's dad just hates me hanging around him so much. Thinks I'm a bad influence and all that. Can't say he's wrong but." Ouija trailed off, simply shrugging his shoulders as they headed towards the Alpha's home. "His dad looks pretty big and scary, but he's all damn bark and no bite. I don't really pay much attention to him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:05 pm

"Hey, fucking watch your cock sucker when you talk about my dad, bitch face!" Parker could bitch about his father all he wanted, but anyone else talking shit about Jesse was begging for a fight. "Have some motherfuckin respect!" Parkers upper lip curled into a scowl, his expression a mirror image of his mother, except for his fangs that glinted in warning. "Besides, your mom's like a fucking yard dog or some shit, so you don't have fucking room to talk!"
Rigby was simply listening to them with an easy smile on his face, relaxed and entertained as he watched the other two boys bickering. "You two are pretty fuckin' adorable." He whistled in appreciation as they neared the home
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 11:14 pm

"Hey, I hold back for you. I could say worse about your damn dad. Not like he shows me any respect." Ouija grunted softly. "And don't call my mom a yard dog, shithead." He then elbowed Rigby in the side. "We're not adorable. Shorty over here might be adorable, but I think the word you're looking for to describe me is smoking hot." He smirked simply as Jesse's home came into view. Even from this distance away, you could see a pair of glowing red eyes at the window.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:01 pm

"Ya are smokin' howt, but when ya argue with Parkah yar cute.  Hate ta break it too ya." The southern boy shrugged. "But not really. Someone shoulda already told ya." Rigby loved to compliment people, enjoyed being kind in general.  He had a smile for everyone. "Soh tell me, whats that there in the window? Is that an animal?"  
"Sorta."  Parker snorted in reply, flashing his eyes back at his father in hopes the man would notice he was fine and not mention it. The last thing he wanted was Jesse making a scene in front of Rigby and Ouija, even though the latter was used to it by now. "My dad has the fuckin' coolest damn eyes around.  Blood fucking red."  The vertically challenged werewolf spoke pridefully, his fingers kneading against Ouija's waist to assure the other boy he'd meant no harm earlier, when he spoke harshly of Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 5:57 pm

"That's Parker's daddy." Ouija snickered. "Alpha's get red eyes, betas like Park and I and most of the others have golden." He flashed his eyes over at Rigby. He had been about to explain how some wolves got blue eyes but just in case Rigby ever saw his mother's eyes, he did not want the boy to judge him at first sight. His arm hooked around Parker's waist, smirking down at the shorter wolf. "Got any marks from the fight on you?" Ouija questioned as he looked his friend over, wondering if Jesse would have anything to bitch about.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm

"Awh fucking shit, I damn hope the hell I don't." Parker groaned miserably at the thought, his upper lip curling in irritation as he began podding himself, looking for anything that may remain of his fight. For the most part everything had already healed, bruises fading out to soft red splotches and gashes closing into resting lines of pink until it all managed to vanish entirely. But there was one particularly nasty knot high up on his cheek, still slightly swollen and discolored. The young wolf snarled when he poked it, surprised that anything had been left behind. "Maybe we should just damn chill the fuck out here for a while. Give me like, ten mother fucking minutes." Cursing under his breath, Parker passed the injury off as having been nervous. But he wasnt a good liar, even to himself. He knew it was because he had been paying more attention to Ouija than his opponent, and yet, Parker couldn't find it in himself to give a fuck. Ouija was worth it.
"Whats wrong with ah little'a battle scars, sweetheart?" Rigby was arching his eyebrow again, leaning into Ouija as he peered towards the Luno home. He was looking for more glowing eyes, curious to what awaited him in the house. "Ah think they're becomin', like yar tattoos."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 6:32 pm

"I like em too but Jesse will whine if his precious baby is hurt." Ouija snickered softly, teasing his friend. "And we can chill out here if you want but Alpha man is kind of eyeing us." He nodded towards the window as he tried to get a read on his father's thoughts, wondering if the man was home.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:00 pm

"Fucking shit, alright." Parker found himself giving up, knowing that even if he were to simply hang around outside, Ouija was right, his father was staring them down and he would know, for sure, that something was out of place. "Just don't fucking egg his ass on, you know I fucking can't stand it when he does this fucking shit." He felt weak when Jesse coddled him, and as though the rest of the pack judged him for being the alpha's kid.
Chandler was sitting on the sofa behind Jesse, whispering soft jokes into Jordan's ear while he watched the alpha. He could feel Ouija trying to reach him, and immediately tuned into his son. He let the boy know he was waiting in the living room, watching Jesse make an ass of himself already. Also that he may not be around for much longer, being he'd been trying to get Jordan into bed all evening and it seemed he was finally having some luck.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:26 pm

"Yeah yeah, I got it." Ouija gave an eye roll, shoving his friend lightly as he moved to enter the home. The second the three boys were in the door, Parker was tugged into his father's arms. Ouija only snickered before moving to watch his own parents on the couch.
Jordan had his face buried into the crook of his mate's neck as usual, comforting himself with the man's scent. But at the sight of his son and the new boy, he stood, grinning.
"Who's this?" He questioned, arching an eyebrow at his son.
"That's Rigby but-" Ouija had been about to tell his mom not to damn smell the Southern boy, like he did with every newcomer. But it was too late, Jordan had already approached Rigby and was currently sniffing his neck. "Don't damn smell him, mom." He groaned lowly.

Meanwhile, Jesse had already insisted upon getting Parker ice for the wound on his face even though it would most likely heal soon.
"I still wish you wouldn't do this damn fighting thing, you're going to get yourself hurt." When Jesse went off on one of his rants about his baby's safety, there was no stopping him. He still had Parker pressed into his chest while he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:46 pm

"Et's alrigh', ah don' mind em'." Rigby offered Ouija an easy smile, tilting his head back and opening his arms as though to prove to Jordan he wasn't threatening. "Actually, ah think e's kinda cool." The southern boy simply couldn't get over the thought of living, breathing, werewolves. No matter how many times he came into contact with them, he never got enough.
"Well, let that be all you think." Chandler grumbled as he got up, already missing the absence of Jordan's warmth. The man moved to wrap an arm around Ouija in greeting, not wanting to embarrass the boy in front of company. "Is this what you've stooped to bringing home? Some hick dick from the south?" He spoke teasingly, resting his chin on the crown of his sons head. "I think you can do better, Ouija board." He'd been calling the boy that ever since Ouija had been an infant.

"And I wish you would shut the hell up and let me the fuck go dad, damnit!" Parker was snarling at his father, upper lip curled to expose his fangs as he shoved away from the man. "Im not a mother fucking baby! Stop treating me like a little bitch, holy fuck." The boy couldn't help himself, he'd picked up Finn's habit of speech. And brutal honesty was his specialty. "Act like a mother fucking alpha werewolf for fucks sake, I brought a fucking friend over."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:09 pm

"Yeah probably." Ouija chuckled at his father, glancing over to Rigby with a wink to let him know he was only teasing. "But he's kinda cute, don't you think?" He smirked.
"He's cute." Jordan nodded in agreement as he pulled back from Rigby, deciding he approved of this boy being around his son. "I like him. He smells nice." Jordan, like Parker had said earlier, did have a tendency to act like a dog. He always got to know people by smelling them and he even nuzzled Rigby affectionately now. He simply did not understand that you weren't supposed to invade a stranger's personal space.

"You're always going to be my baby." Jesse informed simply. He had learned to ignore Parker's rude words, just like he had done with Finn. "Who's the friend?" He spoke with a deep frown, glancing over until his eyes landed upon Rigby. "What kind of friend?" Parker didn't need a boyfriend. Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:35 pm

"You don't get to think he his cute. Or that he smells nice. In fact, get your perky little ass over here, tenderfoot." Chandler reached for his lovers hand, tugging the coyote until Jordan was pressed flush against his side. "Besides, its rude to poach when the little fucker is obviously here to get into Ouija's pants."
The mans words caught Parker's attention. "Fuck no he's not. Fucking Rigby isn't getting into fucking anyone's mother fucking pants." Especially not Ouija's. The boy turned to face his father, still scowling at the thought of his friends hooking up. "And that answers your damn question, too. Rigby is just a fucking fight buddy." Sterling was the only friend that had ever lapsed into more than that. He often found himself thinking of Ouija though, but it never went anywhere being that he was certain that if the other boy was interested he would know by now. It never took Ouija long to get whatever he wanted. So if he couldn't have Ouija, Rigby couldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:53 pm

"I meant he's cute for Ouija." Jordan simply rolled his eyes at his lover. He was very much a fan of anyone but Parker being with his son. He especially enjoyed Ajax, but this boy seemed okay too.

"Well you obviously like him if you don't want him in Ouija's pants." Or it meant Parker liked Ouija. But he did not want to acknowledge that possibility. Personally, he would encourage Rigby and Ouija together. That would get both of them off his damn baby.

"All of you damn calm down, shit." Ouija gave an eye roll. "If Rigby is here to get in my pants he can tell me himself." He chuckled softly, giving his new friend a smile that was nicer than usual for him.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 10:27 pm

"I still think he can do better. " Chandler winked over at his son. "But hey, whatever floats the boys boat. I mean, look at that smile." The man teased. "Ouija's Practically fucking giving him bed room eyes. "
"Oh what in the bloody fuck ever. We're all just mother fucking friends, " Parker snapped over at the man, his eyes flickering between his two friends. "Right? " He found he didn't like the way Rigby was grinning at Ouija, all gleaming teeth and bright eyes.
The southern boy merely gave Parker a lame "uh-huh." Of acknowledgement as he made his way over to Ouija, fixing the werewolf once again with his broad smile. He knocked there foreheads together gently, thinking "I do. I do eventually want to make it to another level with you, and as everyone keeps saying, 'get into your pants ."" He couldn't say it out loud though, not with Ouija's parents and Parker standing around. His manners wouldn't allow it. But even though he didn't say anything, his close proximity to Ouija was enough to have Parker bristling.
"Listen you two pig fuckers, this shit isn't happening. Not tofuckingday!"

Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Ouija's sly grin widened as he heard Rigby's thoughts. He almost forgot that the other boy did not have his ability as well, wanting to think back a response. But he settled on winking as he pulled back. He would have Rigby. Maybe not today, but someday soon. Because he wanted him. And Ouija always got what he wanted.
"Next time the pack all gets together you should chill over here. You can meet our bitches." He gave another grin, though he spoke these words quietly, not sure if Jesse knew about his son's "relationship" with Sterling. "And even find you one of your own if you're down with that. Most of the fuckers live around here anyways actually."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Rigby's eyebrows jumped in surprise, almost disappearing into his hair line as he began back peddling. "That's really not necessary. Ah'm chill just where I'm at." The southern boy draped an arm across Ouija's shoulders as he spoke. "Ah wouldn't mind meeting yar friends though. Maybe get ta know you a little better." His eyebrows were moving again, but his smile took up most of the room on his face. "All ah got right now are tha basics. I can't wait ta learn more." He was obviously flirting, so much that Parker felt the need to go over to them and knock the man's arm off of Ouija's shoulders. "Fucking A, you two. We came to fucking hang out. I'm not about to watch whatever weird shit you guys are trying to pull." He reeked of jealousy, his cheeks tinted red in his irritation. "Fucking pig fuckers. "
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:10 pm

"Not a casual sex kind of man?" Ouija chuckled softly, finding he enjoyed watching the boy's eyebrows move. "That's alright, you should still come over and meet everyone though."
As Parker came over, Ouija didn't even have to inhale to catch the scent of jealousy on him. Truly, he didn't know what to say. Of course he knew Parker had a bit of a crush on him, being he could read the boy's thoughts, but he always tried to pretend he didn't know because he truly didn't know how to react to it. What were you supposed to tell someone who so obviously liked you but you weren't sure if you felt the same?
"Damn Park, calm the hell down. I'm just getting to know the damn hick." He gave his friend an easy smile, sliding an arm around his shoulders to hopefully calm him down. "Let's just go to your room and we can all talk and you don't have to throw a fit, yeah?" He teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 2:56 pm

"Yeah, lets just all go to my room so you two pig fuckers can sex on my damned bed." Parker snapped softly, the feeling of Ouija's arm around him only doing so much to calm him. He was regretting taking the boy out to his fight, to meet Rigby. Ouija was already looking at the Southern fucker in ways he'd never looked at Park, and it left a sour taste in the short werewolfs mouth. Parker swallowed it back though, instead cursing at them a few more time before heading up to his room, leading Ouija there with a hand on the small of his back.
Rigby followed them, using his easy and relaxed strides. "Ah'm not much for casual things, really because ah've learned that et doesn't lead to anything good. Plus in college they are always pounding that safe sex shit inta mah head." He chuckled good naturedly, his body leaning as it always did, like Rigby simply couldn't manage to keep himself standing upright. He found himself resting his forehead between Ouija's shoulders as they walked. "Ah'm not looking ta tie ya down though, so don't worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:03 pm

"Cool it with the pig fucker shit." Ouija snickered, popping his friend in the side of his head. "The only pig fucker is farm boy back here." He teased but it was not said as harshly as usual for him. His teasing was simply a sign he liked someone. He teased the people he cared about and Rigby had already made his way into that small circle of people. "And how's college going for you?" He questioned Rigby lightly as they reached Parker's room. He plopped down on the bed like it was his own, stretching out and folding his arms behind his head. "I'm surprised you're still in school, really. Thought you inbreds would have trouble reading and shit." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:43 pm

Rigby's smile fell a few notches, matching his eyebrows that dropped completely at Ouija's words. "School isn't that bad. Ah stay mainly on East Campus because ah'm majoring in agriculture." His words were tighter, as though he was trying to keep his accent contained. His windows peak was exposed as he raked a hand through his dirty blonde hair, deciding to ignore the reading comments completely. He didn't want Ouija and Parker to think he really was some slow, inbred hick. "Ah'm makin' it, if anything. How about you, Darlin'?" Rigby was sweet talking, determined to change the subject.
Parker still couldn't like it though, his sharp green eyes cutting over to Rigby as he spoke. "Fucking don't damn talk that sweet shit in my room. You're fucking infecting the place by spewing out your bullshit."
But Rigby ignored him completely, his eyes never leaving Ouija.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: