Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:14 pm

"Hey, I was just kidding. I'm sure you're a hell of a lot smarter than me." Ouija laughed softly though despite the easy way he said it, it meant a lot that he was apologizing. He never apologized for his rude remarks but really, he hadn't meant to upset Rigby. He forgot that not everyone was used to his merciless teasing. "And there's nothing really to say about me, especially when it comes to school. I just barely graduated. Sure as hell ain't going to college." He shrugged his shoulders with a smirk although he really was quite smart, just lazy. He could have easily been top of his class if he'd actually done the work.
He pulled Parker down beside him on the bed, merely hoping the boy would not be this angry every time he was around Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:38 pm

Parker snorted at his friend, using Ouija's abdomen as a make shift pillow. "Don't fucking let him lie to you Rig. This mother fucker is as smart as they come. He just also happens to be a lazy bitch." He spoke fondly, cocking his head back to offer Ouija a toothy grin.
Rigby had quickly picked his smile back up, leaning back against the door and watching them with his rusty golden eyes. "Ah kinda figured as much. Heh did seem like ah natural born smart ass."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:19 pm

"Well I mean I never had to really put forth effort. Would you bother studying if you knew during a test you could just get the answers from the head of the smart kid sitting next to you?" Ouija shrugged, chuckling lightly as he gestured for Rigby to come sit on the bed with them. But even though he had cheated his way through school, most of the information had stuck with him. "I'll probably get on your case about it but really, it's good for you that you're going to school and everything." He nodded his head, fingers absentmindedly stroking through Parker's hair. He knew he should probably be doing it too but he just couldn't bring himself to bug his parents for help with tuition. He had accepted his future working at the shitty record store where he was currently employed.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:32 pm

Rigby ran his fingers through his hair as he listened to Ouija, moving forward immediately at the invitation to join him on the bed. "Awh, Ah ain't sweatin' you er' any of the shit you say. Ah know what ah'm about, son." The Southern boy laughed at his own teasing, plopping down onto the bed and leaning his shoulders back against the head board. "Pillow?" Rigby smirked as he offered up his arm for Ouija to rest his head on.
Parker was crooning softly at the feeling of Ouija's fingers in his hair, not even realizing it though as he honed in on their conversation. "Fucking dweeb. Bitch is already cramping our style." His voice had lost its edge though, as if Parker was at least trying to be civil.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:43 pm

"Nah, he just evens shit out. Now I've got a fine ass honey on each side." Ouija snickered softly. He did smirk over at Rigby and take the man up on his offer, leaning his head against his arm. He allowed himself to dig in the man's head then, wanting to know as much about this new boy as possible.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:56 pm

Rigby was thinking about Ouija, about how much he liked the werewolf already. The time spent here with him was worth the loss of sleep. He was thinking that he had to be up and home by four in the morning to start feeding the animals on the ranch, but he was also thinking about the curve of Ouija's cheek when he laughed, and how nice it felt to lay with him. He maintained an easy smile though this all, eyes closed while his chin rested on the crown of Ouija's head. "So, Ouijah, why all the tattoos?" Rigby himself was bare of body art, but he did harbor several scars from hard days working outside and long nights in the ring. "Ah think they're mighty fine, myself."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:15 pm

"That's easy. I have the tattoos because they make me different. I mean, you ever see anyone else that looks like me?" He smirked lightly, glancing back at the other boy. "I mean, I started getting them because the tattoo artist in the shop nearby has got a sweet ass." He snickered at the thought of Ajax. "But I keep getting them because they're what makes me different from everyone else. You got any ink, farmboy?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:29 pm

"Naw." Rigby chuckled sheepishly, pushing his bangs back out of his eyes so he could flash Ouija a proper grin. "Ah ain't never had the want to put more marks on me. Ah mean, don' get me wrong, they are a pretty sight, especially on you." Rigby winked down at the boy, reaching out to run one of his callused hands over a tattoo he found particularly attractive. "But ah'm a hick, as you said. Whatever money I got goes to college and living. I figured my scars will do me just as good as any tattoo."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:39 pm

Ouija was surprised to find himself smiling. A genuine, wide grin, not the sly smirk he always seemed to have.
"Got a lot of scars then?" He arched an eyebrow, glancing over to run his eyes over Rigby's form, searching for any marks. "I guess you would from fighting and shit. Park would have a lot if he didn't, you know, heal." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Rigby found himself lost in Ouija's smile, so consumed by it that he hardly caught the boys question. "Oh yeah, Ah mean, my fair share. Some are from fightin'," The southern man pointed to a spot high on his forehead, where a long and pale scar disappeared back into his hairline. "That one was nasty, had a couple'a stitches fer it." And then another mark just under his chin, invisible when his head was down but in reality it was larger than the one on his forehead. It was wider and more rugged, as though it was the remainder of a gash. "Got kicked in the face by ah bull on the ranch. That one was hell. Broke mah jaw. That's why sometime's I reckon mah smiles a little crooked." Rigby chuckled at himself, offering out his arms where more marks married his skin. They were harder to see, being bleached by the sun every day that he worked, but they were still there. "We have a lot of briar bushes on the ranch, an ah was kinda a hellion as a kid, ya know? Ah couldn't sit still, hated wearin' shoes. Plus im no stranger to dirt, so I found my way into the briars on several occasions. Ah actually got scars from them on my legs, too." He could go all day about little scars he had, all with a story behind it. But he would much rather learn more about Ouija. "How about you, sweets? Any scars or jus' tattoos?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:23 pm

"Sweets, I like that." Ouija laughed softly, finding he could listen to Rigby go on about his scars all day. "Usually, shit has to be really bad to leave a mark on me." He smirked as he glanced down at himself, searching for ones that weren't covered. "I don't have as many as you, but the ones I do have are from fuckhead over here." He reached down to thump Parker in the back of the head. "I've got one on my wrist from wrestling with Park when we were younger." He smirked lightly, pointing to the scar in the shape of Parker's mouth. "Bitch bit me. I guess it's nothing compared to having a bull break your jaw but fangs fucking hurt." He chuckled, leaning back again and resting his head back on Rigby's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:43 pm

Parker was grinning so widely his fangs were exposed, as though he were proud to be the only thing to leave lasting marks on Ouija. "The fuck ever. These fucking teeth are so much more damn lethal than a fucking broken jaw." The werewolf clanked his teeth together for emphasis, disliking how cozy Ouija looked while leaning back against Rigby. "Remember that, pig fucker." It was directed at Rigby, who merely chuckled at the threat. "C'mon Parkah. Don' get yar panties in ah twist jus' because sweets is leanin' on me." They would be doing much worse later, Rigby was sure of it. He wanted to be in Ouija's company, tracing his tattoo's and memorizing the arch of his back. "Et's hard not to. Ah'm ah southern stud!" He couldn't help himself, snorting in laughter at his own lame joke. "Ain't that right, sweets?"
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:50 pm

"It's pretty nice to have the two of you fighting over me. But there's plenty to go around, ladies." Ouija snickered, giving a wink. "Rig is pretty studly over here though." He glanced back at Rigby, a certain glint in his eye as he looked the man over. He had not been so attracted to someone in quite some time. "You guys will just have to learn to share though." He teased, a hand still in Parker's hair as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:34 pm

"Fuck sharing though!" Parker groaned stubbornly, his wolf restless as he took in the look Ouija had fixed Rigby with. "I was here first. Farm fucker can take a hike." He was Fucking studly now? And when did Ouija start calling him fucking Rig? Parker could hardly stand himself. He had been trying to get his friend to look at him in that way for at least a year now, and here Rigby was, with his fucking widows peak and crinkle cut eyes the color of fucking dirt roads and corn fields. Fucking swooping in and stealing Ouija's attention away in that fucking blue flannel shirt that made his skin seem darker, hair lighter, and Parker could swear he'd never seen the boys lips that pink, and holy hell it only did more to piss him the fuck off.
"Well, get used to it." Rigby chucked softly, his arm sliding under Ouija so he could hold the boy around his waist. "Because ah think you'll beh seein' ah lot more of me, Park." He winked playfully down at Ouija, simply laughing at the obscene had gesture he received from Park.
"Think you're a funny fucker, don'cha?" Park grumbled up at the Southerner, his head resting against Ouija's thigh. " Well I got news for you, shit head. You aren't that funny. "
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:05 pm

"Whoa there, cowboy, don't go holding me like I'm some chick you're trying to bone." Ouija groaned at the arm around his waist although he leaned into the boy nevertheless, grinning lightly. "And come on Park, don't be so uptight. You know you're my main man." He gave the wolf a wink. "We can all be friends.. Haven't you ever heard of a threesome?" He cackled lightly as if it were a joke but truthfully, he wouldn't turn down the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:06 pm

"Ah'm holdin' ya like some boy im trying ta get ta know. Also, ah was jus' gettin' more comfortable. But if ya don' like mah hand there, i'll move it." Rigby's smile never left his face, and his words were completely sincere. He wasn't trying to make Ouija uncomfortable, he was simply enjoying himself and he found that he liked holding the werewolf this way.
"Yeah, i've fucking heard of a threesome." Park snapped softly, the idea of sharing Ouija immediately putting him on edge. "But like I said, fuck sharing. You know mom and dad didn't teach me that bullshit." Rigby wasn't bad looking, and really if it was anyone else with them besides Ouija, Parker would be fine with it. But Ouija was different. He never liked sharing his bestfriend, for any reason. He was selfish, and he didn't give a fuck. "But whatever floats your freaky fucking boat." He couldn't exactly turn it down, no matter how badly he wanted to. It was obvious that Ouija had eyes for Rigby, and so far Parker was failing miserably in getting the boy to show him that same affection. A threesome may be his only chance with the mind reader. And besides, it couldn't be that bad....At least he was still Ouija's main man, he at least had that much.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 pm

Ouija only moved closer into Rigby, saying nothing because truly, he didn't mind. He just wasn't used to being held like he was the submissive one.
"Hey, don't call me a freak. Last time I checked your parents are pretty freaky in the bedroom." He teased lightly. "Man I'd like to see your mom get freaky if you know what I mean." Normally he would have been much more vulgar but he would show some respect for his friend's mother. "Threesomes aren't that bad. Not my fault Sterling hasn't shown you how to get freaky." He smiled at his friend though, showing him he was only kidding, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:30 pm

"Don't fucking talk about my mom like that, shit. No wonder dad's always bitching about you, your fucking nasty." Parker's upper lip was curled In disgust at the thought of his parents in the bedroom. And what the fuck? Was his mom better than him now, too?
"You pissed me off." The boy grumbled, "And you look like a bitch in pig fucks arms, just so you fucking know." He said it in the hopes that Ouija would deny him and change positions, but instead it resulted in Rigby letting his arm wrap tighter around Ouija. "Naw. He looks sexy, ah think. You do, too." The southern boy winked over at Parker, turning his head so that his nose rubbed against Ouija's temple. "But ah think so especially. You're really hot, sweets. But of course, you already know that. "
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 6:44 pm

"It's not my fault your mom is hot. I mean he looks like you but even damn smaller and with a dirtier mouth." Ouija snickered lightly, though he was quite irritated that he didn't mind the way Rigby was holding him. "And it's not my fault cowboy over here can't keep his hands off of me." He winked at Rigby. "I'm just damn irresistible. The bitches love me." He shrugged lightly, only pressing himself closer to Rigby with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Parker grunted at the sight of the them, shifting so that he didn't have to see it. "Looks like fucking bitches love Rigby too." The young wolf remarked, only drawing another soft laugh from the Southern boy. "Like an ole' married couple. Ah love et." As he spoke, his fingers were massaging Ouija's hip in a circular motion. His smile had never left him, if anything it had only widened a couple of notches. He was enjoying himself, feeling the warmth of Ouija's body radiating through his side. Even though layers of clothes separated them, Ouija was still like a personal heater. Rigby found that he absolutely adored it. "Ya'll 'ave ta make room for me though. Ah think imma be spending a lot more time over here. If you guys don't mind, of course."
Parker's only reply was to swear under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:33 pm

"I think I can make some room for you, cowboy." Ouija smirked, surprised at just how relaxed he felt in Rigby's arms. "Park might be a selfish bitch but I'm not. What's mine is yours." He gave a wink, one of his hands coming to play with Rigby's bangs, brushing them out of his face and smiling at the forehead Parker had identified Rigby with earlier in the night.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:39 pm

"Oh yeah?" Rigby wiggled his eye brows at Ouija, his eyes sweeping the boys body suggestively. "Well, thats good ta know." His words were joined by a wink as Rigby tugged Ouija closer. He had never gotten so close to someone he'd only just met, but Ouija was a different case entirely. Rigby never wanted to leave his presence, and touching? Just the thought of laying hands on the mind reader had his stomach twisting with excitement. But he could hear Parker growling, and creaking the bed and he moved to get up. "Holy hell. I've got better shit to do than watch the two of you eye fuck each other."
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Ouija too felt the immediate chemistry between the two of them and it had his heart racing. He was aching to touch the boy already and he nearly groaned aloud when Parker stood.
"Park don't be a fucking buzzkill." He kicked his foot out to hit the boy in the ass where he stood beside the bed. "Come down here, I'll eye fuck you too. I eye fuck everyone, it's what I do." He grinned at his friend, always wanting to keep the mood light. He never really wanted to upset Parker.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Parker glared back at the mind reader, his eyes flickering back and forth between the door and the hand holding Ouija's waist. He was reluctant to stay, knowing that it wouldn't end well if he did.  Rigby and Ouija simply couldn't seem to stop touching each other.   And even the eye fucking was worse than usual.   It wouldn't be long before they started making out or some shit.  What would he do then?
Lose his shit, that's what.  But there really wasn't anything else he could do, Ouija was the only interesting fucker in the entire house.
Plus, Park would miss him. "Ugh, fucking fine.  But you guys chill the fuck out. You're not about to get your fucking jollies off in my bed."
Rigby's smile was tighter, two deep creases appearing on his forehead as his eyebrows bunched together.  This was Rigby's look of polite irritation. Parker was his friend too, so he obviously didn't want to hurt the boy, but he really was being a buzz kill.   He'd never met anyone he was drawn to like Ouija,  and now Park was fucking it up with his bratty attitude.  
'He's right Park, there's plenty to go 'round. Jus' come on back."

Last edited by Piper Pinkman on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ouija Riggs

Ouija Riggs

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:16 pm

"Nah, we'll go to my room if we need to get our jollies off." Ouija joked, tugging Parker back onto the bed beside him. "I'll quit the eye fucking but I'm not moving my position. I'm damn comfortable." He chuckled, placing his hand atop of Rigby's on his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: