Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 3:43 pm

"Oh wow....I cant ask him to stay." Danny's voice wobbled with desperation.  "I want Bane to be happy, more than anything in this world."  Even if it left him miserable and alone, waiting for the boy to come back home.  "Im starting to that that....Maybe he uhh...Oh wow...Maybe he would just be better off without me. He's happy when he's gone.  I can feel it.  And then he comes home and...."
Bane couldn't even look at him.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:56 pm

"Oh... wow, I don't know what to say to that. I mean, he must love you. It seems like he does." But he had to agree, Bane looked miserable anytime Cameron had seen him lately. "Just think of how he started out. He hated you and werewolves and now he's almost completely comfortable with you when you shift. I think you guys are in love. Maybe he's going through something right now. Maybe you guys are just hitting a rough spot. I think you'll be fine." Cameron reassured, gently rubbing Danny's back.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:18 pm

"A rough spot?" Danny's head whipped around, anger clouding in his unseeing eyes. How could this just be some rough spot? like its easily forgotten about and soon to pass. This was....
Unforgivable.
 "I uh...I dont know if I can accept that! This isnt a rough spot! This-This is my life! And im rotting inside! While Bane is-"  The werewolf let out a scornful howl, his hands flying to his face in an attempt too to quiet himself. He had to do something. He couldnt stand another night like this.
"Bane is happy right now. He uhh...He can stay happy...."
Danny didnt need his guilt ridden charity anymore
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 3:30 pm

"Oh wow, I'm sorry!" Cameron grimaced at Danny's reaction to his words. "I don't know what he's doing. I thought he was just going out hunting a lot and you missed him so I thought it might get better, maybe he just misses his old life. But I mean, if he's doing something worse than that..." Cameron trailed off, now having an idea of what Danny could be so angry about. "You have every right to be upset with him. You know you're not obligated to forgive him, Danny." Cameron reassured the wolf, squeezing the hand he was holding gently.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 4:54 pm

"I would though," The werewolf's voice splintered. "I would forgive him in a heart beat if he would come home and uh...and be happy." But it was obvious that Bane was no longer happy with him, he didn't need working eyes to see that. He could sense it, with every fiber of his being. His mates happiness was everything, and for so long now it had been absent. "I can't do that though. I have to...I have to..." He couldnt even stand to say it, even though he knew it had to be done. For Bane to have a life, a full and joyous life, Danny had to let him go.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 5:01 pm

"I know how serious the mate thing is but Danny... maybe you can find someone better, someone who will be happy with you all the time." Cameron spoke gently, trying to find the right words to say. He was never good at comforting people other than his mother. "Maybe it was a mistake, maybe your mate is someone else. You deserve someone who will be happy with you all the time."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:13 pm

"I had thought Bane was uh...Happy though...At least for a while." Danny's shoulders drooped as though he had given up. "I should have known better though. They all tried to tell me." The blind man lamented, "They all told me it wouldnt work out....And now..." Now he was in so deeply that the thought of living without Bane seemed worse than death, especially to live knowing Bane had left him to be with another man.
"No one could ever love me like Bane did..."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:42 pm

"Hey, don't say that. You're such a sweet guy. I'm not saying it's over with Bane yet but if you end up losing him, I know you'll find someone to love you just as much as he did. Maybe even more." Cameron reassured, leaning his head against Danny's shoulder. "I promise, this won't be the end of the world."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:08 pm

"Feels like it though." Danny wrapped an arm around Cameron, unable to deny that having the boys comfort eased his pain. It was almost strange now, having somebody give a damn how he felt. Danny welcomed it though, if only for the moment. Later he would feel bad, as though he had cheated on Bane in some way, but for now he was content with Camerons head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:18 pm

"I know it does." Cameron sighed, quite content honestly sitting like this. But although he enjoyed getting to spend time with Danny, he'd give it up just to watch the boy smiling with Bane again. "But it'll get better, I promise. Are you going to talk to Bane about it yet?" He questioned gently.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm

"Really I uh...I have no choice.  I have to say something....its -oh wow- its eating me away." The blind boy exhaled heavily, offering Cameron a soft and grateful smile.  "Thank you though, Cameron.  You don't know how much it uhh...How much it means to me that you come to check on me, and that you...You stayed."
Not even Bane had been willing to stay. Not when Danny had needed him the most.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 9:03 pm

"It's no problem, really. I mean I'm lonely a lot around here too." He nodded lightly, smiling back at Danny although the boy couldn't see it. "Once you do talk to Bane you know, my room is just like at the end of the hall upstairs, you can come talk to me if it doesn't go well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: