Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thick As Thieves.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:50 pm

"You didn't do anything wrong." Bane sighed softly, glancing up at the man's face but regretting it when the butterflies rose in his stomach. "You never do anything wrong. It's just me..." Here he was with another man while Danny waited up for him at home. What was wrong with him? "I love spending time with you but... it's getting to me." Bane often went through these fits of depression lately, but he usually waited until he was home and Danny was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:51 pm

"Gettin' to you?" Rigby's eyebrows furrowed in his confusion. "Well sweetheart, whats wrong with that? Ah thought mah gettin' to you would be a good thing." Rigby already had intense feelings for Bane. With all the time they had been spending together, he was hoping that maybe Bane had feelings for him too. Good feelings though. The southern boy found that he hated the guilt clouding Bane's eyes. The last thing he wanted was for Bane to feel wrong about the times they had spent together.
The times that Rigby cherished.
"Is this about Danny? Is that why you're feelin' like this Bane?" He couldn't deny the jealous twinge in his stomach as he thought of the blind werewolf. He wanted Bane to himself, especially when they were together. Now was no time for Danny to be intruding.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:59 pm

"I meant the guilt is getting to me. I'm sorry... I know it's a shitty time to do this." Bane groaned softly, hands coming to rub over his temples. "It doesn't feel wrong when we're together but even you have to know it is." He sighed. He wished that he could just be heartless like he used to be. He would have killed to have a sweet Southern man like Rigby in his bed before he'd met Danny. Rigby was what he had dreamed of when he was younger, the type of man he'd planned to marry. But he knew he couldn't leave Danny and even if he could, he didn't know if he'd want to. "I'm really sorry for mentioning Danny, I just can't get it out of my head." He knew he should just stop talking before he hurt Rigby too but all he seemed to be able to think of was Danny and his overly sweet, awkward self.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:19 pm

Rigby let out a gruff sigh, his cheeks heating to think that Bane was still concerned with Danny, even while laying up in the hay loft, naked and pressed flush against his side. And even worse? Bane felt that their time together was wrong.
The southern boy took another deep breath, a vain attempt to push the hurt away.
"This ain't wrong, Bane. If you are havin' a good time like ah am....This can't be wrong." Bane never seemed this happy when he was with Danny.
"Really, ah think you jus' need ta go ahead an break things off with Danny. Why don't you come live with me? Here on the farm, Bane!" Rigby's eyes were alight with excitement at the idea. "You know you'd love that! This place is mine anyways, even though dad lives 'ere its not like the land or the house is in his name. Gramps left it to me when he died. He knew dad couldn't handle it. So why not come live here? This could be our home! And you could help me out on the farm whenever you'd want to but I can do all the work myself if you wanted to do other things! You could spend time with the horses! And if you'd want ah'd take ya on the tractor! Don't you want this?" The Southern boy gathered Bane's hands, bringing the boys fingertips up to his lips, kissing each one before he finished. "Ah want this."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 8:41 pm

"Rigby, you have no clue how much I want that with you." Bane tried hard to swallow the lump in his throat. "All I ever wanted was a life like that." He smiled softly at the other man. "But I mean... how can I feel so right with you? He's supposed to be my soulmate..." He sighed. None of this made sense. He'd thought finding his soulmate meant he wouldn't have to deal with conflicts like this.
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:55 pm

"Says who?" Rigby challenged, determined to show Bane that he was wrong. "To tell ya the truth Bane, ah think we both know that what we have isn't something you can deny! An' you damn sure can't ignore it." Rigby leaned forward, allowing his forehead to rest against Bane's. "Everything happy in my life leads back to you. You've gotta see the way we fit together, how our horizons meet. This," He took Bane's hand, letting it press against his chest, to the left and over his rapidly beating heart. "This is your home. Please Bane, say you'll stay."
Rigby wasn't sure he could stand another goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:18 am

"Rigby... I can't. You know I can't." Bane shut his eyes as he leaned in to press his face into the crook of Rigby's neck. "I can't explain my feelings for you and I know I can't ignore them but I don't know what to do about it just yet... I know it's not fair to you to ask you to keep waiting on me but I don't know if I can make that decision yet." Bane sighed. Honestly, part of him was hoping Rigby would be pissed off, tell him to leave and never come back. At least that would force him to be faithful.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:28 pm

A sharp throbbing ache settled into Rigby's chest at the rejection, his eyebrows furrowed in pained frustration. "No, Bane, ah don't know that you cant." The southern boy spoke gruffly, an attempt to smolder the hurt. "This really is simple. Either you love me and want me, 'er you want Danny." Waiting wasn't his problem. Rigby was a patient man. His issue lie with Bane leaving him to go snuggle up to Danny, leaving him so he could go and be happy with another man.
"Ah don't want to let you go, Bane. I've never been so happy! You soothe my soul. When we are together, my world stops spinning, just for you." He was rambling on now, but he couldn't find it in himself to stop. Maybe his words were jumbled, but he wanted Bane to know what he felt. He'd try anything that would make the hunter stay.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 1:26 am

"Trust me, I know how you feel... you make me feel like I've never felt before with Danny. You make me feel... beautiful. I never thought I'd want a guy to make me feel like that but I love it with you." He sighed. "But I loved Danny for a long time and I gave up my entire life for him. And you don't know what it does to werewolves to lose their mate... he'll get sick. I can't have that responsibility. I don't know what I'm going to do but just... believe me when I say I want to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 8:51 pm

Rigby let out a heavy sigh if exasperation, his shoulders slumping as he folded. Bane was obviously not ready to let go of Danny and fully commit. Until that time came, it seemed he would simply have to be content with their secret nights in the barn.
"Just answer me one thing, Bane." The southern man tilted his head up, honey colored eyes catching Bane by the light of the moon filtering in through the window. "Is all this waiting going to pay off?" His worst fear was that he was waiting for nothing. Bane was going to chose Danny and leave him alone with their memories.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:12 pm

"I... I don't know, honestly." Bane spoke gently, reaching out to gently stroke one of Rigby's cheeks. "I don't want to lie to you. I can't see myself leaving him but I need you too. I have no clue what I'll end up doing."
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:28 am

"Don' say that." Rigby couldn't bring himself to meet Bane's gaze, not when he knew that there was a possibility of losing the boy. Bane had just stated that he didn't think he'd ever leave Danny. He was already fighting a losing battle. "You jus' remember that he won't hurt near as much as I will if you walk away from us. Ah need you, too "
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:01 am

"I'm sorry for getting you involved with me." Bane sighed, allowing his lips to gently meet those of the other boy. "But I'm glad I met you, really." Even if it had put him into this position of hurting two men he loved.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:00 am

Rigby returned the kiss passionately, his fingers moving to curl around the hunters neck, drawing him closer. "Ah'm glad, too. Even if I lose you..." Rigby swallowed thickly, the thought of losing Bane obviously enough to choke the man up. "The time we have spent together....Its been the best of my life, and it has changed me for the better. Im a greater man for knowing you, sugar."
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 am

As always, Bane melted into Rigby's chest when their lips met. Rigby always seemed to clear his mind. He had no worries when they kissed.
"I feel the same about you. A guy like you was what I've always dreamed about, Rigby. Thank you for giving me this." He murmured gently, letting himself relax in Rigby's arms and trying to push thoughts of Danny out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:30 am

While Bane and Rigby were having their moment, Danny was sitting in the living room of Jesse's home. The anger was finally beginning to materialize, burning his blood as he sensed his mates emotions. He could feel Bane, no matter where the hunter may be. His love for the boy was simply that strong. He would know Bane anywhere.
His pulse was quickening with every butterfly, his heart decaying faster and faster as he felt the love Bane was giving off.
Love for Rigby.
It was too much for Danny, his blind eyes flashing red against his eyelids.
This had to stop.
He had to make this stop.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:01 am

Cameron often found himself watching Danny without even realizing it. Even though they'd never really talked before, he had developed a bit of a crush on the boy. So now, as he saw him appearing to get angry, he felt the urge to figure out what was wrong.
So as Bane was climbing atop of Rigby for the second time that night, Cameron was making his way to sit on the couch beside Danny.
"Are you alright?" He spoke gently, not wanting to startle the boy if he hadn't heard him coming.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:15 am

The blind werewolf jolted at the sound of the boys voice. He had been so consumed with Ban that he hadn't heard Cameron approaching until he was already there.
"I....Uh..." There was a long pause as Danny struggled within himself, not sure what all he was comfortable telling the boy. If he were to tell the truth....
He couldnt do that. No matter how he ached, he couldn't fathom anyone speaking poorly of his mate.
No one could know.
"Im okay. I just...Bane is on a hunting trip. I uhh....I guess I just miss him." Danny struggled to keep his voice in check, a lump forming in his throat as he caught his mates scent, musky with sex, and after glow...
Mingled in with the smell of Rigby.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:24 am

"Oh yeah, that's normal. You just looked sort of angry. I figured I'd check in with you." It seemed incredibly stupid now. "Just, I mean if something is wrong, you can talk to me you know?"
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:09 pm

"I look angry?"  Danny glanced up out of habit even though he didn't expect to see anything, surprised that anyone had noticed him.  "You could uh....Am i uh....Oh god, am I that obvious?"  The werewolf let out a soft huff, embarrassed that he was so easy to read.  "I just....Its not really anything, uh....I..."  What was he supposed to say?  He was sitting on the couch stewing  and  in pain while his mate was off coupling with another man? Hell no. Bane would be so embarrassed...
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:31 pm

"I'm not trying to pry, really. I was just uh, worried I guess." Cameron spoke softly. "I've noticed you seem sort of sad a lot lately... like most of the time really. And that sounds super weird but I'm not like a stalker or anything, swear to god." He cringed at how awkward he sounded. But he could never seem to carry on a conversation with someone he had a crush on.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:09 am

Danny wasn't able to muster up a smile at the time, not when he knew what Bane was out doing. But Cameron did lift his spirits. It was rare that anyone paid so much attention to him, even Bane. His mate didn't know or care about how he felt or that he was alone and depressed. Cameron did though. The boy had obviously noticed how down he had been lately, and not only that, tonight he had acted on it.
For that, Danny was grateful.
"Actually I uh....I really appreciate that you-oh, wow- cared enough to come talk to me. I have umm...I've been feeling terrible lately. And its been really lonely with Bane always gone." The werewolf let out a pitiful whine as he reminded himself yet again of his mates absence. He couldn't stand it anymore.
He couldnt shoulder this himself.
"Cameron....Do you mind...I mean....Would you...Stay? At least for a little why?" As he spoke he reached for the boys hand, blindly grasping the air until he finally felt Cameron's fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:17 am

"Oh." Cameron was taken aback at the offer but he quickly allowed his fingers to curl around Danny's as he nodded his head. "Yeah, of course I can stay here. I don't really have anything else to do honestly." He'd been pretty lonely himself these days. "Sorry Bane's gone so much. I know how you feel." Of course he didn't, not really, Kendrick had never cheated on him. But he knew what it was like to have a lover constantly absent.
Back to top Go down
Piper Pinkman

Piper Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:26 am

"I....uh....Oh wow..." Danny's head lowered, his chest heaving as he felt Rigby's inside his lover, further breaking the mating bond that sustained the blind werewolf. "I feel like I might be dying, Cameron." The man moved over a seat, hoping that Cameron would sit with him. "Im losing Bane. Im losing everything." His voice wobbled pitifully, but for the moment Danny was able to keep himself mostly together.
Back to top Go down
Dallas Reynolds

Dallas Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 1:32 am

Cameron did sit down beside the boy, using the hand that was not holding onto Danny's to stroke the boy's back gently.
"Hey, it's alright. You're not dying, I promise." Cameron reassured softly. "And you're not losing Bane, I'm sure he'll be home soon. Why don't you just ask him to stay next time, maybe?" He hoped he was being at least somewhat helpful. "You're going to be okay though, no matter what happens. I promise." He punctuated this statement with a pat to the wolf's back before continuing to rub it gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thick As Thieves.   Thick As Thieves. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thick As Thieves.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Ouija/Parker-
Jump to: