Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Strange Love.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:14 pm

"Eh? But Bodaway, life is about making a splash."  Denahi rolled his eyes at the millionaire as though it were completely stupid to believe anything else. "If you never make a splash then how will anyone know that you have truly lived? The crocodiles thinks it wise to leave a mark, anywhere you go." The native wrapped one of his strong arms tight around Beaus waist, lips skillfully pressing against the mans neck to leave a bright red hickey. "See there? The crocodile has been here. If I were to die today, you would remember me for at least a week." The werewolf gave a mischievous smile. "Of course, the crocodile has other ways of imprinting himself on you, as you know."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Strange Love.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:47 pm

Beau felt goosebumps rising all over his bare skin at the close contact, not even trying to hide the way his arousal pressed against the other man's thigh.
"I guess you're right, crocodile. It is kind of nice to leave marks." He smirked softly. "I guess I could try making a splash, just this once."
Back to top Go down

Strange Love.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6