Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Strange Love.  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:44 pm

"Ngh...."  An uncomfortable noise sounded from the back of Denahi's throat as the millionaire's question struck him.  Not many people had the balls to be so nosy about his personal life, but Beau of course had to be the exception.  Him and his big ass mouth.
"Crocodile did receive those in a fight, but it was nothing for sport.  That fight....It was for the crocodile's skin." Sitka had nearly taken it too, if not for his Kwanita being around to save him.
Denahi no longer had that luxury.  He refused to seek Wiley's help after what had transpired between them, but luckily for the native is brother had finally given up the hunt.  He was safe from Sitka, at least. 
It was a terrible thought.
The young werewolf was still struggling to find hate in his heart for Sitka.  The man had been his guidance, his protector.
Denahi was shamed to be a monster in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:51 pm

"I'm assuming it's not something you'd like to talk about?" Beau arched an eyebrow, his fingertips still resting gently against the raised skin of the Native's scar. "I understand that and I won't force you but I'd like to know if you're willing." He was not hesitant in being nosy. He was never hesitant with anything. He knew what he wanted and he would much rather ask and be denied than never ask at all.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 5:33 pm

"The big mouth was right to assume that it is something crocodile dislikes speaking of." Denahi's eyes had already darkened, the playful smile having slowly fallen away completely. There was always shame and despair when he thought of his brothers, all the things that he had ruined and what was now his reality. There was nobody to blame but himself.
"The crocodile will tell you though, only because you had enough balls to question it." What right did he have to refuse? The truth of it would always be there, no matter how Denahi tried to run away from it.
He deserved to be seen for what he was.  
Monster.
Failure.
Murderer.
A terrible brother.
"Once upon a time, the crocodile made the mistake of his life."  His voice was low and distant, as though he had already lost himself in the guilt that so often threatened to consume his heart. "It cost him dearly. The most precious things in  his life."
Kenai.
Wiley.
Sitka.
Bane.
Everything that made up his home and happiness, gone. 
"He does not wish to speak in detail of what he's done. Your question was of the scars.  They have come from a close run in with Sitka, a hunter.  Also the crocodile's brother, his bears claw."  The native's fingers had clenched tightly around the silk sheets, trying to keep him grounded and together.  
"We are no longer on good terms. He wants me dead."
But It seemed as though Sitka had given up on trying to hunt him. 
Denahi wasn't sure what he'd hated worse, having his brother always on his trail or not having Sitka think of him at all anymore.
Either way he was losing.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:31 pm

As he listened, Beauregard was not sure what he was doing until it had already happened. He had reached out and taken Denahi's hand which the man was using to grip the sheets. He'd wrapped it tightly in his own, squeezing comfortingly.
"I'm sorry I asked if it made you upset. That's not what I was aiming to do. Also, I'm sure whatever mistake you made, it does not warrant your brother trying to kill you. I assure you that won't happen anymore if you want me to handle it." He could have bodyguards with Denahi day and night. No one would harm him then. He did not show he cared like most people did but he had his ways of showing it. Denahi was already worthy enough of Beau protecting him. That meant something.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 12:50 am

"What would the big mouth do? Go talk shit to Sitka until his ears bleed and he's at your mercy?"  Denahi was instantly soothed by the feeling of Beau's hand, his own tanned fingers returning the hold firmly.  He wasn't sure what it was about Beau that did such things to him.  With Breccan he'd felt like he was meeting an old friend, but with this man...He just wanted too learn everything there was to know, how Beau worked himself up from the bottom rungs and what made the millionaire tick.  He wanted to keep feeling his stomach roll whenever Beau smiled even if it was strange to him.  And his hand....The young werewolf never wanted to let go of his hand.
Denahi had never gotten attached to anyone so quickly. Wasn't even sure how it had happened.
But it was nice, he decided.
Beau seemed to care about him, and after going back to his lonely existence without Wiley that was instantly appreciated. 
"Do not get ahead of yourself though, Bodaway.  Sitka has not bothered the crocodile ever since the night of these scars."  The native reached down to trail his index finger over the rugged pink scar tissue at his abdomen. "The crocodile had been sure it was finished that night, but somehow he made it back to Wiley's home. My Kwanita is the one who left me to go and speak my piece to bears claw."
Wiley.
It brought him back to the reason for everything.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 1:40 am

"You really need to explain things more clearly." Beau shook his head. "Well now I have to ask, who is Wiley... or Kwanita?" He already didn't like that the man was calling this person "my" Kwanita. He was hoping it was another family member possibly.
He calmed himself by remembering that they'd just had sex, so it was definitely not a lover he still had.
"And regardless of who it is, I'm glad they talked to Sitka for you." He nodded, tightening his hold on Denahi's hand.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 2:37 am

"Wiley Grace Abercrombie." Denahi's face had twisted wistfully as he spoke the boys name.  He always remembered how Kenai could never shut up about how gorgeous it sounded.  At the time he had rolled his eyes, but now it always sounded so sweet rolling from his tongue.
Sometimes Denahi couldn't help himself.
"The crocodile has a baby brother who loves Wiley very much.  When we were kids, they would follow the crocodile around relentlessly when they weren't in their own world together. It was the crocodile's brother who named him Kwanita. It mean's "God is Gracious."  Back then the crocodile thought it stupid, but today he understands.  Wiley is a precious person.  He is golden as the hair on his head.  The crocodile lost him once, along with Kenai."  The young werewolf paused as he realized he'd yet to explain to Beau about his little brother and the life he had stolen.  The millionaire had somehow managed to sweep him away, got him to let his guard down and bare his heart like a naive fool.
It was unnerving, how much power Beau had over him after merely one night spent together.  He could already tell it would not do for him to stay.
And yet, there was no way in hell he was leaving, either.
"Kenai was the crocodile's baby brother.  When he was thirteen,"  The man was surprised when the words lodged in his throat.  His comfort with Beau had allowed him to get away from himself, but now Denahi was stricken by the memory.
And what was this strange coiling in his chest? 
Was he that worried about what Beau would think of him? If the man knew what his life had been all these years?  
"The crocodile talked him into take the bite of the wolf.  It did not take, and Kenai died there.  That is the reason for the crocodile's down fall.  Wiley was devastated. Hated me."  The native wore a lost forlorn expression as he remembered the way his Kwanita had looked at him, what the boy had said. Denahi couldn't help but grimace. "But nearly a year ago now he forgave the crocodile, and he loved me again.  For a short time in a different way than he did before." He couldn't bare to tell Beau why though.  No matter how he understood, it would always burn him that Wiley could never love him without Kenai's shadow taking his place, especially when he had given his Kwanita so much of himself.
All he had left as much as Denahi was concerned. 
Or so he had been.  But if that was true, then why was he still holding Beau's hand and sharing the mans bed?
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 am

Beau said nothing for a moment, for once wanting to actually think before he spoke, not wanting to offend the man. He actually cared enough to consider his feelings.
"I'm sorry." The simple statement finally came out as he squeezed the man's hand gently. "I have to say, I don't know how you feel and I can't imagine it. I've not lost a family member yet. The love thing though, that I can empathize with. I learned long ago that love is never worth it." He shook his head. "I am sorry you lost your Wiley though."
He wasn't against love, he simply wasn't so sure it was real anymore. It was much easier to stick with sex, it let him focus on business.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Denahi was silent for sometime, his golden eyes dark as though he were lost.  Was love never worth it?  Was that truly the case?  Lately he had been wounded and bitter, not wanting to be close with anyone for fear of experiencing that love again.
He was afraid of the loss.
But had it not been worth it?
No.
"The crocodile has known love many times in his life.  Sometimes he does think it would be easier without the risk, but still...Some of the best times in crocodile's life happened because someone loved him, or because he loved someone else.  Loving Wiley was hard.  He didn't love the crocodile back in the way the crocodile had wanted, and in the end he got fucked.  But The crocodile would not change anything.  For a short period of time he was able to hold his Kwanita in his arms, and that is something he could never regret.  That happiness was worth everything that came after."
Denahi found himself completely certain then that he was going to take Beau up on his offer.  The fear had been making him uneasy, threatening to cloud his judgement.  But if he felt so strongly about time spent with Wiley...
These moments he was spending with Beau would be worth it too, no matter what happened to them in the end.  This was a raging happiness, a warmth he had been missing for too long now.
He wouldn't let it go.
"You have a big mouth. I have not seen your heart yet, but the crocodile doubts that it is as cold as you believe."  Beau was far too warm, especially in his hands and when he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Beau found himself smiling softly at the other man as he shook his head.
"I hope you're right, crocodile. I don't think I'm coldhearted but I've done a good job of keeping love from interfering with my life these past few years. When I stopped letting emotions control me is when I found the start of my success. But I have to admit, I'm enjoying your company more than I have anyone's in a while. I guess I did choose someone worthy to pose as my lover." He smirked softly then as he laid back, resting his head against Denahi's chest and simply enjoying the warmth the man gave off and how he could feel his heart thudding softly against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 6:54 pm

"Bodaway, you did very well for yourself."  Denahi's arms were curling tightly around the millionaire's shoulders, strong and slightly protective. He found that he didn't enjoy thinking of Beau suffering through heart ache.  It was better to think of the man on top of the world, always. "The crocodile does not lay this way with just anyone.  He likes you.  More than he understand he should.  And he knows its a mistake to tell you because your ego is already a pain in my ass, but you should know. You are lucky to be here on the crocodile's chest."  For a while he hadnt even liked for Breccan to sleep atop in such a way, always wanting to be free and able to move, not to mention his hate of strangers being near his vital points. But he was only pressing Beau tighter, his dark fingers curling into the mans hair. "For now, the crocodile is glad that you chose him."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 7:33 pm

"I'm glad too, crocodile. Very glad." Beau spoke simply, not sure what to think of this. He had not been looking for an actual lover. He decided to simply push the odd feelings off for now. He was simply enjoying the man's company, that was all.
Denahi spent the week in Beau's bed, keeping the millionaire warm. Beau would only leave when it was necessary, occasionally disappearing into his study to work on the contract. It was done by the end of the week as he had promised.
Now he'd called Denahi into another room which looked almost like a conference room at some office building. He sat at a small circular table in the center of the room. The thick stack of paper sat in the middle of the table while there was one empty chair across from him for Denahi.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 8:53 pm

"What in the fuck is this, big mouth?"  Denahi grumbled as he plopped down into the plush leather chair waiting for him. He knew that Beau had an abundance of rooms in his home, but the native had no idea what this one could possibly be used for.
Business, maybe?
Denahi had never dabbled in much of that, so this was entirely new to him.
"We could not have fucking done this in bed?" The werewolf had never enjoyed laying around.  He'd always liked to be up and about, usually outside somewhere.  But now he was always trying to pull Beau into the bedroom, unable to ever get enough of the mans flames.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 9:12 pm

"No, because this is business." Beau responded simply. "This is a business negotiation so it has to be done in a professional setting. I've written up the contract. As you can see, it's pretty lengthy so we could be here for a while." He patted a hand atop of the thick stack of papers, smiling lightly over at his companion. "It's going to sound like a lot but it's really simple when you think about it. Shall we get started then?" He arched an eyebrow, reaching a hand across to squeeze Denahi's gently.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:29 pm

"If we must."  The native's fingers curled around Beau's hand, slowly allowing the warmth to sooth him as he awaited the man to begin discussing the large pile of papers centering the table.  Honestly it made him nervous now, the thought of doing any sort of business with Beau.  He was much more content being able to adore the millionaire freely, without any restrictions clouding him. In fact, he had become so occupied with Beau that he had forgotten about saving up enough money to start a new life.  With his Bodaway around...Denahi was content with the life he had. 
"Get on with it then, before crocodile decides it is not worth the trouble."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 10:43 pm

Beau cleared his throat then, leaning over so he could point to certain passages of the contract while Denahi could still read them if he wished.
“You can read this completely if you want but I’ll outline the most important parts for you. First section outlines the roles of me, the owner. I will provide payment to you at the end of each week for your services. You’ll receive ten thousand dollars a week unless you’d like more. I think we'd agreed on ten but you can tell me if you have any objections later. I will also provide any formal attire you may need for the events I require your presence at. This won’t be docked from your weekly pay. Since we discussed your housing situation, I will provide room and board for you. I’ll pay for electricity, water, food, anything you might need. You’ll be staying here unless you want to object to that." He glanced up then, arching an eyebrow although he was fairly sure Denahi was satisfied with the living situation.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:06 pm

Denahi had been fine with the living arrangement and almost everything else Beau had explained to him.
Almost.
"Just what in the fuck do you mean by 'owner' big mouth?  Surely you are not so far gone as to think the crocodile belongs to you."  The native had always been free.  The idea of anyone claiming ownership over him was highly unsettling. "You do own a lot of shit, but not the crocodile.  I am no one's property."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:08 pm

"It's just a word, Denahi." Beau groaned softly. "You do not belong to me, not really. But you are going to be living on my property, obeying my rules, so I am basically your owner. But if it will make you feel better, I'll change the wording." He smirked lightly at the other man, tapping the pen in his hand against his lower lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2015 11:43 pm

"A word that is in a contract.  The crocodiles thinks it wise not to take risks such as those with a big mouth business man like yourself."  Denahi crossed his arms over his chest stubbornly in defense.  "If the crocodile is not cautious he will awake one morning to find that you have sold him off to slavery or some shit of the sort. You, Bodaway, are not to fully be trusted."   He was attempting to tease the millionaire now, disliking how serious this contract seemed.  
Yes, he hated business.
Now he knew for sure.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:30 am

"You'll only be sold into slavery if you break the contract." Beau gave a wink to make it clear he was only joking before he continued with reading the section. "I will be allowed to see other people, but I will not bring them over here without prior consent from you. I’m permitted to have sexual relations with these people, but I will not be seen in public with them as that could reflect badly on both of us. Do you have any objections to that?"
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:54 am

"Ngh."  It was obvious that Denahi had began to object, only catching himself at the last moment.  This was a business affair, the native struggled to remind himself.  Beau did not want him here to be with him or enjoy his company.  The millionaire merely wanted his toned body and his pretty fine sculpted face. 
It was unlike Denahi, who wasn't here in order to gain anything anymore.  The money was no longer a factor.  He wanted nothing other than the time he was able to spend basking in Beau's company. 
If this contract was going to keep that happening then so be it.  Denahi would have to learn how to suffer through sharing.
He already had a bad feeling about it.
But for not the native bit it back, settling further into his chair and merely nodding his head. 
"Whatever the big mouth says."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 12:58 am

“Alright then. At the end of our meeting, we can talk about anything else you expect from me. But for now, we’ll get to your responsibilities and expectations.” Beau nodded before flipping to another section of the contract. “The escort, that means you, will attend any event at which the owner requests his presence. This includes but is not limited to balls, family gatherings, press conferences, business dinners and the occasional photo shoot.” Beau paused, wearing a light smile, before continuing. “The escort needs to be in shape at all times. He will need to exercise at least twice weekly, using machines to be determined and provided by the owner.” He read this line directly from the contract before his olive green eyes flickered upwards again. “You will use the gym in this house. I’ll show you that when we’re done here.”
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:32 am

Denahi had not expected the disappointment that would overwhelm him when Beau simply ignored his obvious disapproval.  He should have expected it though.  This man was a millionaire, someone who was used to having the finest things whenever he wished for them.  The native knew he was attractive but he also understood that he was rather dull compared to everything Beau was used to.  The man would not be satisfied with only him.
This was not a relationship. 
The werewolf was hardly listening anymore, so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even protest being deemed an escort. 
He was tying to condition himself to this being a business only type of deal.
"The big mouth has some nerve telling the crocodile when and how he should be working out."  Irritation was obvious in his scowl but Denahi's words lacked their usual bite. "From the looks of it you could take a few tips from the crocodile instead."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:55 am

"Well I'm not the one being paid to look pretty, now am I?" Beau chuckled softly. He could tell that Denahi was upset but he was choosing to ignore it. He was determined not to let himself get truly involved with Denahi.
“The following section is about your physical health, appearance, and wellbeing. The escort will eat three scheduled meals a day, also to be provided for him by the owner. No snacks will be allowed in order to keep up the escort’s physique. The escort will ensure that he gets at least seven hours of sleep each night to maintain his health. The escort will not smoke, drink excessively, or partake in any other illegal substances. So those cigars of yours will need to go.” Beau smirked lightly at this. “By drinking excessively, I mean you are still allowed to drink recreationally but you are not to get drunk in public. That could lead to you not having control over your actions and making us look bad. At home, however, you may drink freely as I do.” He paused here to skim the next few paragraphs. “The escort will maintain his physical appearance to the owner’s liking.” His green orbs flickered up then to meet Denahi’s golden ones. “This means you look however I want you to look. Right now, I want you clean shaven at all times, your hair kept to a length above your ears. How it is now is fine but you might need a trim in a few weeks. You are not to get any tattoos or body modifications without consulting me first.”
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 3:31 am

"The crocodile will smoke at this home if he pleases or you and your big mouth can take your contract else wear, Beauregard." Denahi had stopped attempting to tease or keep his peace at this point.  He was even beginning to consider backing out.  It would not do for him to get so entirely wrapped up in this man, especially if it would cost him so much freedom only to hurt in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Love.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next