Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

Strange Love.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Beau had stretched out on the bed, watching Denahi's expression as he roamed around the room.
"Do you? You can go ahead and start a fire if you'd like. Makes it pretty warm in here though."
He had brought Denahi home with the intentions of getting tangled up in the fine sheets immediately. But now he found that he would be content just lying here watching the childlike amazement on the Native's face as he experienced these new luxuries. "And then you can come up here and lay with me. There's plenty of room." He gave a wink.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 12:39 am

The millionaire's words seemed to pulled Denahi back to reality, reminding the native of why he was here in the first place.  He'd been so awe stricken that he'd forgotten this was not  pleasure trip.  He was here for a reason.
"Ah yes, the big mouth wanted crocodile's company for the evening."  The young werewolf moved to shrug his leather jacket off onto Beau's couch, slipping his boots off to rest by the coffee table before making his way back to the mans bed.  This time Denahi tried to ignore the soft feeling of the bedding as he crawled onto the mattress, coming to sprawl himself out beside Beauregard.  Strong and tanned arms opened to make room for the millionaire. "Come now, if you please."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 1:16 am

Beauregard did not hesitate in moving closer to the man, nestling himself comfortably into the Native's arms, laying atop of his chest. He had no problem allowing himself to be held like this, no problem with submitting to the other man as long as he could have his turn to be in control eventually. As long as he got off in the end, he was never picky about how it happened.
A strong hand came out to rest against Denahi's jaw, tugging the man forward until their lips finally met. Beau immediately felt the sparks between them, knew he had been right in thinking that Denahi was who he should bring home tonight.
He pulled back after a moment, sly smirk on his face once more.
"I think you won't regret coming home with me tonight, crocodile." It was the first time he'd used the man's preferred nickname.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:25 pm

"The crocodile thinks you are right, Bodaway." Fire maker. He'd kissed several people in his twenty one years, but only Beauregard and Bane had ever kissed him in such a way, and yet this was still different.  Back when he'd been kissing Bane...It was more like a tingling on his lips accompanied by butterflies in his belly.  Beau was a flame.  The man cause his lips to spark and his blood to boil.  The native's skin burned where Beau's fingers had touched, reminding him of the warm pressure they had presented.
He wanted more of that.
Denahi had always loved playing with flames.  It was dangerous, gave him a rush unlike any other.
Beau was fire.
Together they could burn.
The young werewolf caught Beau once more, strong fingers curling at the base of the mans neck to pull him back down into a kiss. His fangs were protruding slightly now, scraping gently as their lips molded. Denahi thought nothing of it though, completely consumed by Beau's radiant  warmth.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 5:41 pm

Beau found that the rough scraping of the fangs against his lips only turned him on more, urging him to wrap his arms around the Native and bring him in closer.
"What does Bodaway mean? I like it better than big mouth." He pulled back just long enough to breathe out these words, then he was back in for more, his lips roughly capturing Denahi's again. Truly, he would be content just doing this for the rest of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:33 pm

"Bodaway," The native breathed out softly, the air landing hot against the hollow of Beau's neck as he pulled back to speak. "It means fire maker."  Denahi's voice was strangely soft, as though he were embarrassed to explain such a thing. The name had slipped out without him truly grasping what it would sound like.  Beau had his head spinning so intensely that he had slipped up.
"Because when you kissed the crocodile, his lips felt as though they were burning.  You make the crocodile feel like he is going to burst into flames."
He wasn't sure yet if he liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Beau gave a soft, breathless laugh as he smirked at the other man.
"I think that's a good thing." He nodded, one of his hands slipping underneath the man's shirt to gently caress the tanned skin he found there. "I guess I could also call you a fire maker, because you did the same to me." He flashed a brilliant smile, different than the casual smirks he'd been giving the man throughout the night. His perfectly straight teeth were showing now, an indicator of his happiness, how Denahi was making him feel.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 12:38 am

"Oh no, by the end of the night you will understand why I am the crocodile." An almost playful smirk was twisting its way onto the native's soft pink lips, sweet against the darkness of his face.  But then he was snapping his jaws, proudly displaying his fangs to show the millionaire what was in store for him.  "And you will know that you were completely right in taking Denahi home tonight."  He was certain that no one else could ever make Beau feel like he could. His touch was different.  It left marks.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 1:40 am

Beau almost frowned as he felt a strange feeling in his stomach at the playful smirk Denahi wore. But then he realized that it was butterflies. He hadn't felt anything like that in years. He just told himself it was the lust though, he was definitely feeling a lot of desire for the Native. And those fangs... he couldn't wait for Denahi to show him why he was the crocodile.
It was over an hour before Beau found himself panting in the aftermath of their coupling. Denahi had indeed lived up to his name, the bite marks along Beau's throat assuring that the man would never forget it.
He normally insisted on showering immediately after he'd found his release, sending his suitors home right away. But he was too exhausted tonight, needing at least a few moments to catch his breath. It was a sure sign that he'd enjoyed it. It had tired him out completely.
He had left his fair share of marks on Denahi as well, though most were already healing. The only ones that had yet to begin were the deep marks on the Native's back. Beau was never much of a screamer, letting all of his pleasure be known instead through how hard he held his lover, whether they were on top or beneath of him. He had been clutching and clawing at Denahi's shoulder blades so hard it was a miracle he hadn't drawn more blood. He enjoyed looking at the marks though, having Denahi roll over to lay on his stomach simply so he could trace over them.
"I feel like we can both agree that we chose the right company for the evening." He murmured then when he finally caught his breath.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:33 am

Denahi was still sprawled out on his stomach, enjoying the feel of Beau's fingertips against his back.  He had caught his breath much quicker than the millionaire with his werewolf stamina, but it had still taken him longer than usual.  Beau had worked him up in a way that no one else could rival.  He wasn't going to tell the man that but he knew.
"Yes, the crocodile thinks that you did well for yourself tonight."  That playful smirk was back now as the native turned his head to grace Beau with his golden gaze.  After spending time with the man, coupling with him and getting to know that gorgeous smile, Denahi was having a hard time finding hate in his heart.  In fact, all of his attention was still on Beau even though they had finished.  He'd expected to be more interested in the silk and satin sheets, but instead his pleasure lie in feeling the millionaire's warmth at his side, a company that refused to let him feel alone. 
"And he must admit, he fared better this night than he had anticipated."  Beau was much different that what he'd imagine he'd be settling with. The man almost made it feel like an honor.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 2:59 am

"I did very well for myself tonight." Beau smirked as he moved to sit up and rest against the headboard. "You know, if you'd like you can just stick around for a few nights until I've got that contract all written up. I wouldn't mind having your company again." He attempted to give the offer casually, not showing how he hoped the man accepted it.
He truly had not expected to enjoy the man's company this much. But he found he wouldn't mind the crocodile sharing his bed for a few more nights.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:23 am

"The crocodile has no where else he needs to be."  Or really he had no where else to go period, but he didn't want Beau thinking he was pathetic. Strangely the native found that he cared what Beau may think of him, didn't want any unsavory thoughts changing the millionaire's mind. "He thinks that it would be nice to stay with Bodaway for a few nights, considering his big mouth doesn't get into the way."  Denahi made sure the man knew he was only teasing though, his fangs flashing in mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:35 am

That damn smile.
It had the butterflies back again.
They unsettled Beau. Denahi should not be making him feel this way. What was so different about him?
"I can't promise that. But I can promise that I will make up for my big mouth in other ways." He chuckled softly, giving an almost childish grin to the other man then as he allowed himself to move closer, finding that he wanted the warmth of the Native's body against his own again.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:08 am

"Crocodile can trust in that."  Denahi did not hesitate in reaching out to pull Beau flush against his chest, even hooking his chin over the mans shoulder to keep him close.  "He did not expect to have such a good time here tonight with someone who possesses such a big mouth.  But you have shown him different.  You are Bodaway, much more than just a pair of flapping gums."  The native still found himself blown away whenever he thought about everything Beau had accomplished in all his twenty two years. The man truly was impressive.  "And the crocodile appreciates laying with you here.  It is nice."  Ever since losing his tent and leaving Wiley's cozy little trailer he'd been sleeping in trees and in the grass. Beau's bed was a magnificent change.  "He has never felt anything like your bedding." Or his touch, but it was still too early to be saying such cliche and ridiculous things.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:25 am

"I'm glad you enjoy the bedding. If you ever choose another room, I can get you sheets just like these for your bed. Or you could always just sleep up here." Beau shrugged his shoulders, once again trying to make the offer more casual, like he could not care less if Denahi took it. Really, he would not be offended if the man chose to sleep in another room most nights, but he would prefer a companion.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 4:39 am

"Oh, the conceited one likes his crocodile enough to offer up his own room, eh?  The crocodile is pleased with that."  Denahi's smile had widened at the millionaire's offer, but not because he was being given the chance to stay in such a lavish room.  The werewolf found himself drawn to the thought of keeping Beau's company every night, not having to worry about the loneliness threatening his sanity. "He thinks it would do him wise to accept. Tonight has been a good a night.  The crocodile would like to have more of those, even if he must suffer through your ego." One of the native's hands had made its way back to the base of Beau's neck, his strong fingers warm as they carefully massaged the muscles there, even teasingly slipping into his hairline to stroke the mans blonde locks.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:36 am

Beau responded to the hand in his hair much like a pet would, nearly purring as he let his eyes slip shut, appreciating the way the it massaged the muscles of his neck.
"Like I said, if you can suffer through my ego, it will be worth it. Very few men get to keep my company for more than one consecutive nights. Consider it an honor." The ego was back without his noticing again. He was simply enjoying the strong hand squeezing gently at the base of his neck. "You have strong hands. You should make use of them more often. You would make a good masseuse, has anyone told you this?"
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Golden eyes shifted to gaze upon Beau's face as the millionaire spoke of how very few got to keep his company in such a way.  It was such a sweet thought that Denahi nearly missed the egotistical add on about how he should consider it an honor.
Modesty was one thing that Beauregard seemed to lack completely.
And for some reason Denahi found himself loving that.  It was irritating and it pissed him off, but he appreciated that Beau had worked so hard for himself, and now the man was taking advantage of his gloating rights.  It was only fair, and the young werewolf didn't blame him.  He truly was an impressive specimen.
But Denahi sure as hell wasn't about acknowledged it and  add on to his list of accomplishments. 
"Not many have the pleasure of feeling the crocodile's hands in such a way.  Consider it an honor."  The native wore a sly smirk as he threw Beau's words back at him.  "Honestly though, the crocodile has strong hands because what little income he brings in he usually earns by fighting."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 6:07 pm

"Fighting?" Beau glanced over at the man, grinning slyly. "Like street fighting? Like in the movies?" He arched an eyebrow curiously. He was not familiar with anything other than elegant parties and balls and business. To think that there were people who actually made a living off of something like fighting was unbelievable to him. "If so, I definitely need to see that." He could only imagine how flawless and strong Denahi would look in a ring. Yes, he had to witness this. "When's the next one? You should take me." He informed, although it was more of a command than a request.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:02 pm

"Oh,"  Denahi picked his head up, even lifting himself on his elbows so that he could capture a good view of the millionaire's face.  He wasn't sure why it pleased him so much, having Beau so obviously wanting to go and watch him perform but it did.  The young werewolf's stomach had even began fluttering, as much as he despised it.  The only other person to really give him butterflies had been Bane, and that felt like ages ago. "The crocodile should take you to fight club, should he?" Denahi flipped once more onto his back, arms coming to curl beneath his head.  "The crocodile isn't so sure of this.  Could he trust someone with such a big mouth to behave?"  The man was teasing again, his golden gaze soft on Beau. "Denahi would have to have to come rescue you because your mouth will get you into something your ass can't handle."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:29 pm

"Oh I can handle myself just fine. Maybe I'll even step in the ring myself." Beau snickered softly, though truly he thought he might stand a chance. He was not weak, even if he was not as strong as Denahi. "But I promise I'll behave if you take me. I think it would be... interesting." He had never been to something like this. "Where are they normally held?"
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:41 pm

"The only person big mouth is allowed to be in the ring with is crocodile."  The native's fingers curled into a fist, his knuckle gentle yet playful as it brushed over Beau's chin. "If anyone gets to kick your rich little ass it will be crocodile." It was strange how comfortable Denahi felt here, in this bed with Beau at his side.  Normally he was never one to stay after, not caring to spend more time than necessary with his one night strangers.  But this was already different, even if he didn't have the possibility of a job hanging over his head.  If he wanted to go he could have been gone by now.  Denahi was still here because he was basking in Beau's company, the warmth that he had missed ever since losing Wiley.  It was a different heat though, more intense with Beau. "The fights are held on the south side of town.  Same vicinity but many times a different building.  We have three rings that are used.  And of course the outside platform.  Thats the one crocodile likes to fight." He was always free in the night air, his movements swift and graceful with all the room to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:21 pm

Beau found himself smirking at the thought of Denahi fighting outdoors, wind blowing through his hair. It was fitting somehow. Denahi did not seem like an indoors type of person.
"How sweet, you don't want anyone kicking my ass." Beau chuckled softly. "How good are you at these fights, crocodile? Do I have to worry about bringing my bodyguards along to ensure your safety?"
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:45 pm

"No one has to worry about the crocodile when it is time for the death roll." And even if it was needed, Denahi hadn't had anyone on his side line in years.  He'd never wanted to take Wiley out to such a place, and he was still on slightly rocky terms with Breccan after their break up.  For as long as he'd been fighting, the werewolf had been alone.  "He has never lost. Not in the ring anyways"  He couldn't afford to.   If someone could take him down in that ring, then the hunters would have an easy time as well.  The native had to stay strong if he wanted to live, but no matter how he tried his best never seemed to rival Sitka.
Thats why he sported the bright pink scar crossing his tanned cheeks, and the rugged tissue at his abdomen to accompany it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:35 pm

"Undefeated, yeah? You're pretty impressive, Denahi." Beau grinned at the other man. "Yes, I'm definitely going to need to see this." He paused then, reaching out to gently trail a fingertip underneath of Denahi's scar. "Is fighting how you got these?" He questioned, his other hand coming to rest over the wound on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Love.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next