Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Love.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

Strange Love.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 12:44 am

"Don't be so quick to open that big mouth. You don't even know the crocodile.  In a week you might be desperate to escape me."  Denahi was already working the mans words through his mind, replaying them over and over.
For at least a year he would be bound to this.
Would it truly be worth all that?  An entire year with this asshole sitting before him?
For a moment the native wavered.
But then he thought about the hell his life was, the shit it had been for the past six years now.  Just when he'd thought it was getting better, that he had been given a second chance in the comfort of Wiley's arms, everything had gone to hell all over again.  His Kwanita didn't want him anymore.  The beautiful blonde no longer desired his kisses or the feeling of his embrace.
It had left Denahi devastated. 
This had to be worth it.
He couldn't live this way anymore.  It wasn't a life.
He was simply waiting to die.
To be with his little bird.  The one person who would never turn him away. 
There had to be something better out there for him.
"Crocodile will consider this.  He wants to see the contract before he makes a decision  though.  He does not trust anyone with a mouth and ego as big as yours."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 am

"That's fair enough. I'd still like to invite you back to my house tonight. Like I said, sex was always an option." Beau smirked lightly as he grabbed a napkin off of the table, reaching into his pocket for a pen. He scrawled his phone number down then before sliding it over to Denahi. "In a week, call me. I'll have the contract written up by then. I'd also like to remind you that if you stick with this for a year, that would be just over half of a million dollars." Denahi definitely seemed interested in the money. Who wouldn't be? So Beau wanted to make sure the man knew just how much money it was. That would make anything worth it.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Beauregard knew just what he had to say to catch Denahi's attention.
Half a million dollars.
The native loathed him for it.  
"You can remind me all you want, big mouth.  That does not mean that the crocodile will decide to deal with your shit for an entire year. The more you talk the less I like it."  Denahi's grumbled in his irritation, not wanting to let Beau know that he was right, and the money did weight heavily on his mind.
What did he really have to lose?
Sitka hated him.
Kenai was rotting in the ground.
And Wiley...His Kwanita had turned him away, too.
This was his last shot at a life.
He might as well take it. 
The young werewolf reached to take the napkin, folding it well and hiding it away in the inner pocket of his leather coat.  He'd have to keep up with it or memorize it one.  Without a cell phone of his own there would be no saving it otherwise.  He'd just have to find some way to hold onto it until a weeks time when he could find a pay phone. 
"The crocodile will go home with you tonight. Provided your mouth doesn't get in the way."  Despite Beauregard's attitude, a warm home and a bed would be worth anything he might go through.  Denahi hadn't had those pleasures ever since losing Wiley for the second time. He missed them.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Beau smiled, obviously rather pleased with himself as he slid out of the booth, standing up and extending an arm to Denahi, hooking the man's elbow as he led them over to pay at the bar before heading out the front doors. It was only a moment before a sleek black limousine pulled up in front of them.
Beau leaned forward, opening the door and gesturing for Denahi to climb in.
"Guests first." His lips were quirked upwards in a smirk as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:25 pm

"Crocodile thought it was ladies first."  Denahi placed a hand upon the door, his golden eyes burning with refusal.  "In which case he thinks you should be the first to get in."  No one had ever opened a door for him, especially not trying to take him home. Who did this bastard think he was? 
And the fucking limousine.  Who used one of those to come out to a place such as this? 
Beau was...
Denahi couldn't figure him out.  The native had never met anyone like him before. 
He almost wanted to like it.  Beau's confidence was attractive.
And Denahi had never actually been this close to a limousine before.
The young wolf had to remind himself that this man had a big mouth and an even bigger attitude.  He was not a friend.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:42 pm

"You'll learn soon enough that I'm no lady, but I'll appease your stubbornness this time." Beau spoke simply, not hesitating before sliding inside of the vehicle, patting the seat next to him for Denahi before leaning up to the small window separating the front seats from the back. "You know where to go." He informed the driver before the window was shut again and he sat back to face Denahi, sly grin on his face.
He was simply pleased that he had succeeded in securing the man's company for tonight. He never left anywhere without getting what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:42 pm

"Oh fuck, stop looking at me like that before the crocodile changes his mind." Denahi muttered sourly, disliking how Beauregard viewed him as an object, a prize. The boy would soon learn that he was none of that.  "And don't be so proud of yourself.  Someone was bound to take the crocodile home tonight.  You're lucky that he has chosen you." The young native couldn't have Beau getting too fool of himself.  The bratty millionaire didn't deserve the satisfaction.  He already had everything else.  Denahi found himself wanting to be the one thing Beau couldnt have.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:59 pm

"I know I'm lucky, Denahi. I'm proud to have you coming home with me tonight instead of anyone else in there. I should be the envy of everyone in there because I left with you on my arm." His olive green eyes shown with his sincerity, his heartbeat steady as ever. He truly wasn't trying to be conceited anymore, he was simply honored to have Denahi gracing him with his company. "I know you may not realize it, but you were the most gorgeous thing in that club tonight." He complimented the man, leaning back against the seat for a moment before adding onto his statement. "Except for me of course. But with a bit of cleaning up, you'll get there." His almost shy smirk made it clear he was trying to joke, not really wanting to upset the Native.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:17 am

Denahi had been ready to snap at the boy, his muscles still tensed and prepared for a fight.  But then it dawned on him that Beau was merely trying to joke with him, maybe even be a friend.
He could handle that.  There was no reason to completely resent the boy.  Denahi was determined not to be drawn in though. Not even with the millionaire smiling in such a way. "Don't fool yourself, big mouth.  The crocodile knows his worth when it comes to looks, and not even you are any match for me." The native ran his fingers through his cropped raven locks, trying to mimic Beau's conceited tone.  "Im exotic. This dark skin and these eyes usually win the crocodile whatever it is he wants." They had been enough to catch Beauregard's attention.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:34 am

"I can definitely understand that." Beau chuckled softly, eyeing Denahi in a way that made it clear what he was doing. He made no effort to hide how he was checking the man out. They were already headed home together, after all. "What exactly are you? Your ethnicity, I mean?" He arched a perfectly sculpted eyebrow as he questioned the man. He had presumed the man to be a Native American with the way he spoke, but he could never be too sure.
Beauregard's beauty was different from Denahi's, although there was no denying that they were both jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Beau was more refined. He was handsome because he paid good money to keep himself looking this way. But Denahi was so good looking because of how rugged and unkempt he was.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:43 am

Denahi couldn't help but snort at the unexpectedness of the question.  It was rare that anyone actually came out an asked in such a way.  The young native found himself appreciating Beau's boldness.
"The crocodile is a native American.  His father's side traces back all the way to the Cherokee Indians, and his mother the Sioux."  He himself didn't know the entire story of their heritage but he was sure that Sitka had explained it to him before.  Denahi only ever had time for the important things though.
"Enough publicity for you, eh?" The werewolf found that he didn't really mind the way Beau was looking at him now.  He even sprawled out to display himself more fully for the millionaire. 
What could he say, he liked the attention.
It kept his mind off of Wiley and the boys haunting blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:59 am

"I assumed that but I wanted to make sure." Beau gave a light nod, seemingly ignoring the man's question as he sprawled out himself across one of the large leather seats. "My home is quite a bit away, but I promise you it'll be worth the wait." He was already smirking in anticipation of what Denahi's reaction would be. His home was enormous, especially for only one person to live in. It sat atop of a hill overlooking the city beneath it. Denahi was clearly not used to these luxuries, so he could only imagine how the Native would stare in awe.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Denahi was doing his best not to make it obvious just how impressed he was by the limousine.  He didnt even have time to think about what was waiting for them at their destination.  The native couldnt bring himself to stop feeling the leather of the seat, his golden eyes flickering around the interior slowly, bright with wonder. 
He honestly wouldn't mind simply riding around all night.  It was only the second time he'd ever gotten to ride in a vehicle.  The first being his date with Breccan. 
"The crocodile is not impatient about the wait.  He is comfortable here."  Kinda. The native was enjoying himself but he couldnt escape the feeling that he was making a fool of himself in front of this rich brat. The boy was probably trying not to laugh at him.
Denahi hated it.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:03 pm

Beauregard, though, was not holding back laughter. Instead, he was smiling softly as he watched the other man. He enjoyed watching the wonder in his eyes, how he was running his fingers over the smooth leather seats. It was endearing and he felt blessed to get to witness Denahi experiencing these things for the first time.
"Well I'm glad you're comfortable. We might as well talk while we're here though." He paused then, folding his hands in his lap before speaking again. "Tell me about yourself, Denahi, your life. Only the things you'd like to talk about, of course. I'm not forcing you to disclose any information."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:12 pm

The native's eyes immediately shifted over to Beau at the mans request to know more about him, his stomach tightening with...
What in the fuck was that?
Shame?
He was ashamed.
What was he supposed to tell Beau?  He had no real job or schooling to speak of. No home.  No family.
He had nothing.
His life couldn't even be called a life.
"The crocodile doesn't have much to talk about in that aspect. We would do better if you spoke of yourself."  His voice was lower now, bothered.  "Thats shouldn't be a problem.  You seem to enjoy talking about yourself, big mouth." The young werewolf wasn't trying to be cruel, but his tone couldn't be called joking, either.  He wanted the attention off of himself, without allowing Beau to guess about why. 
The damned man was too accurate with his observations.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 3:07 pm

Beau was still curious, of course, but he wasn't stupid. It was obvious Denahi did not want to talk and he could not force him. His goal was not to make the man feel inferior to him.
"I can talk." He smirked softly. "I started working for my dad's business when I was fourteen so I got into the workforce pretty early. I was a natural though." Even when he wasn't trying to brag, it always sounded like he was. He was simply confident in himself and everything he did. It was a good quality to have, he simply took it to the extreme. "Then by the time I was eighteen, I moved on to bigger and better things and was ready to start a company of my own. Father loaned me the money I needed to get started and I was able to pay him back within the year. Now I'm one of the most successful CEOs in the world and also the youngest. I'm 22, by the way, in case you were curious." He finished this explanation of his life, still smiling softly over at the Native. "I used to do much of my own work, however nowadays I've got plenty of people to do it for me. Most of my work now just entails publicity events to keep the company's reputation up."
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:51 pm

"Sounds like you have it all figured out, eh big mouth?" Denahi was twisting the rings on his fingers as he listened to Beau speak, trying not to make it so obvious that he was struggling to figure the man out. Beau sounded so confident and boastful in everything he said, yet the millionaire never made him feel as though he were being looked down upon.  It was strange. Denahi had expected it would be easier to hate Beauregard. 
"The crocodile must say, he is impressed."  
How could he not be?  Next month he would turn twenty two as well, and he had nothing to show for it. 
It was hard not to lose himself then in thoughts of Kenai and the life he had stolen.  His baby brother...Kenai would probably be doing something big with his life by now, like Beauregard.  And he'd have Wiley by his side.
Their Kwanita would never had looked so sad.
And Denahi would have never had to suffer through letting him go.
"Olive eyes has made a name for himself.  It is commendable.  Honestly crocodile figured you were just some rick daddy's boy. He is pleased to see he was mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm

"Yes, I've worked for what I have, contrary to how it might look." Beau was pleased to see that he seemed to have made a good impression on the man now. He couldn't help but notice though the almost sad look that had taken over the Native's face for a moment there. "Is something wrong, Denahi?" He arched an eyebrow, leaning forward to catch the man's gaze as the limo came to a stop in his driveway.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Denahi was almost tempted to talk, drawn in by the bright color of Beau's eyes.  But the native refrained.  If he wanted this money, he had to keep his personal life separated.  His past would be bad publicity for the millionaire, unwanted.
"Nothing that concerns you, big mouth." 
He may have said more, had it not been for his golden gaze finally catching sight of Beau's home.  It was enough to drop the native's jaw completely, his attention completely leaving Beauregard in favor of staring at his lavish house.  Even the yard and all the trimmings...
There was so much to take in that Denahi couldn't possibly process it all.
Later, he would thinking of this moment and he would be embarrassed beyond reason. But for now, the young werewolf did nothing to hide his amazement.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Normally, Beau would have made a smug comment, bragging about his enormous home. But truly, he didn't want to embarrass Denahi and drive him away.
"Here we are." He said simply, smiling softly at the amazement on the other man's face. It was almost childlike and Beau adored it. He wanted to see more.
He moved to get out of the car, helping Denahi out before shutting the door behind them and bidding the driver goodbye.
"What do you think?" He questioned then, arching an eyebrow as he led the man to approach the front door.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:34 pm

"The crocodile thinks that this looks more like a hotel, or some lavish apartment building rather than a home for one big mouth." Denahi was still in awe, his steps slower than Beau's as he took his time to admire the house.  "How does one need so much space?"  He himself didn't even have his tent anymore.  It had been lost the night Sitka gifted him with his scar that now stood out so prominently against the tan of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:06 pm

"I don't need it, really. It's just nice to have it, as a luxury. One day I'd enjoy having children, so they'd have plenty of room to grow in here." Beau nodded as he explained. He would love children eventually when he was older. He would most likely hire a surrogate to carry the babies for him since he didn't foresee a lover in his future. "If you do end up staying here, you could have any room you liked. Do you like it?" He smiled almost hopefully as he led the Native inside the front doors.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 9:29 pm

"The crocodile....He's never seen anything like it."  The wonder in his voice alone made it obvious that Denahi loved it, his golden eyes glimmering under all the lights and fine marble.  He could have a room in this place, a bed all to himself. 
It seemed too good to be true, and for a moment Denahi had to glanced over at Beau and focus on the mas heartbeat to assure himself this was serious, the millionaire wasn't teasing him. 
"Children would be lucky to grow up in such a home."  
He would be lucky to stay here for one night.
Back to top Go down
Beauregard Brannigan

Beauregard Brannigan

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:00 pm

They currently stood in the entrance hall. It was long and cavernous, with several doors on either side leading off into other rooms but Beau ignored them all, simply making his way to the end of the hall, where it opened up into the ridiculously huge foyer. Directly across from the hallway was a large door which led out to a swimming pool, surrounded on either side by two large spiral staircases. He only occasionally made sure Denahi was following as he began to ascend the stairs.
Several hallways later and they arrived at the largest bedroom in the house, his own.
It was clearly the master bedroom, the ceiling high enough that a chandelier could hang from it, still many feet above their heads. On one side of the room, the entire wall was a window, giving a brilliant view of the city stretching out in the distance. There was a chair pulled up to this wall where Beau liked to sit sometimes and enjoy the view. On the opposite side of the room was a fire place with a small cozy couch and coffee table placed in front of it. In the center of the room was his bed, large enough for the company of at least five others, a perk that he had taken advantage of several times before. The bedding was white with gold trim, matching the color scheme of all the other furniture in the room. The headboard was also painted golden with a series of ornate carvings in the wood. A pair of gold curtains were currently drawn back but were available to draw closed around the bed if he so desired.
Beauregard's mansion was certainly extravagant.
"My room." He informed as if it was not already clear as he slipped out of his jacket and tossed it onto an armchair in the corner. "Make yourself at home, Denahi." He merely made a grand gesture to the room as a whole before plopping down on his mattress.
Back to top Go down
Denahi Sandoval

Denahi Sandoval

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Denahi wondered around the room slowly, dragging his feet as he took in all the lavish luxuries. The man had a view to die for, and a fire place all to himself.
And that fucking bed.
The native finally stopped once he made it to the fine headboard.  He almost forgot Beau was even there as he tentatively ran his tanned fingers over the white and golden silk of the millionaire's bedding. 
He'd never felt anything like it before.
Strangely enough, he had the urge to crawl under the covers and roll around.
The thought was so childish that it embarrassed the native, immediately bringing him back to reality. 
"Nice room you've got here, big mouth.  The crocodile likes your fire place." 
He was almost even tempted to ask Beau if they could start a fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Love.    Strange Love.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Love.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next