Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I want

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

All I want  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:03 pm

By the time he was laid on the mattress, Thatcher was too dazed and breathless to protest anything, even if he had wanted to. He was never a passive lover, always wanting to participate and pleasure the other person. But with Eustass, it was as if the man's every touch paralyzed him. All he could do was lay back and let the alpha mark him.
He could not believe what he'd been missing out on all of these years.
Finally, he seemed to regain control of himself, though he still relaxed for a moment, lips parted and sapphire blue eyes glazed over with lust as he stared down at the alpha. Then he reached forward, hands grasping at either side of the man's face and tugging him up so their faces were level. He pressed their lips together in an almost painfully slow, deep kiss. He was smiling when he pulled back.
"I definitely don't regret asking for it." He informed as his arms wound around the man's wide shoulders, pulling him in close. He kissed him again then, because he couldn't seem to stop himself. Eustass was like a drug to him, already so addicting and captivating.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Eustass knew then in that moment, as Thatcher held him close and drew him into such a slow and passionate kiss, this relationship was going to ruin him. There would be no escaping this.  Even if he wanted to protest it was impossible, his lips were scorching and raw with how they had already worked his beta's body.  He couldn't stop no matter how badly he wanted to.  Anytime he tried his wolf would take over and then he was mindlessly back to dragging his fangs down the soldiers skin.  The alpha had stripped Thatched down before he'd even realized it, his tongue working in worship around the mans thighs as he prepared himself for what was to come.  He almost felt as though his stomach were fluttering with butterflies.  Nothing had ever excited him so much before.
It was terrifying, but in an exhilarating was that left Eustass completely breathless and desperate for more.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Thatcher only let the man continue for a moment longer before he was pulling him back up and slipping him out of his shirt, letting his clawed fingers roam over the alpha's toned chest. He merely admired for a moment, appreciating the man's pale skin, the light sprinkling of freckles on his shoulders, the rippling muscles of his arms. He could have just stared all day if he wasn't already too far into this. He couldn't help but lean forward then, his fangs sinking into the crook of his alpha's neck, marking him for the time being as his hands moved to rid the man of his pants and boxers as well.
"Come on." He grunted finally, lying back and wrapping his arms around the alpha to pull him in until they were pressed chest to chest. He let his legs wrap around the redhead's waist then, urging him to continue. He was not too proud to submit for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:21 am

"Tsk, who do you think you are, eh? Barking orders at me."  Eustass's smile could be heard even in his voice. It was rare that anyone challenged him, and while it drove him insane it also made him feel even more connected to the soldier.  With Thatcher he was reminded that he didnt have to be the big bad wolf all the time.
But he couldnt let Thatch know that.
"Remember, im the alpha here kid.  What I say is the law-ya."  He was being overly arrogant, laughing softly as though he were going so far as to joke with the soldier even during times of passion.  That was certainly something he'd never done before.  Normally Eustass wanted sex ad nothing else, but this..
He was happy just being so close to the soldier.
"And I say that im gonna make you work for it."  Eustass had his beta's cheeks parted by now, member trailing teasingly between them.  He was making no move to actually enter the soldier, instead seemingly content merely toying with him and watching the reactions rippling across his features.  He himself was aching too though at this point, his stomach scorching with the need to finally claim Thatcher as his own.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 2:03 am

"Don't you ever get sick of being such an ass?" Thatcher growled softly at him, squirming almost like a child throwing a tantrum underneath of the alpha. "You can't just take the offer while I'm willing. You have to make me work for it." He grunted, one clawed finger coming to trail from the alpha's shoulder down past his bicep, leaving an angry red streak in the midst of the light freckles of his skin. He was still smirking then as he glanced back up at the man, his normally sapphire colored eyes now a deeper, piercing shade of blue as he had fully shifted.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 10:07 pm

"Would you still be interested if I was a weakling-ya?"  Eustass spoke as though he already knew the answer.  There was nothing attractive about weakness.  "I am your alpha.  Its my job to take care of you now, but I can still drive you fucking crazy in your panties and make you work for what you want.  It'll be more satisfying if you have to want for it."  The man almost sounded as though he were purring at this point, his member still teasingly prodding at Thatcher's entrance but never quite dipping inside.  "Besides, I'll never stop as long as I get this reaction.  You're the cute one now-ya, all arching and writhing beneath me."  Eustass was teasing but it was obvious by the strain in his muscles, the way his grip had tightened that he wanted it too, just as desperately as Thatch.  He was determined to drag this out though.  The alpha found himself turned on to see how badly the soldier needed him.  He never wanted it to end.  After this, he'd never want to go back to seeing the man look at him as just an ass or his alpha ever again. Eustass wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 2:02 am

"I guess you're right." Thatcher grunted softly. He wanted Eustass so badly because the man was the most dominant person he'd ever come across. Eustass was the only man to ever come and treat him like this, like he was completely under his control. "But don't call me cute." The soldier muttered. "If you think I'm cute now you're going to find me damn adorable in a minute if you don't hurry the hell up." He growled softly, leaning forward to sink his fangs into the flesh of his alpha's shoulder as he simultaneously bucked his hips, trying to urge Eustass forward. He was not accustomed to begging for anything, but he had waited his entire life for a relationship this passionate with a man and he was not about to wait any longer.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 4:54 pm

"Tsk. You're already fucking adorable." Eustass had been grinning almost wildly, enjoying the way he had the soldier squirming beneath him. He was even preparing to elaborate on how easy Thatch was on the eyes when he felt the man's teeth sinking into his shoulder. The alpha was unable to think any longer, or even breath. His beta was consuming him completely, there was nothing to stop himself from driving forward and finally sinking completely into Thatcher's warmth. He gave no time for the soldier to adjust. It was impossible for him to slow down, and his grip on the beta never loosened. He held Thatch until it was all over, and even then he found himself pressing warm kisses to all the slow healing love bites.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 5:48 pm

After they had finished, Thatcher simply laid there for a moment, panting and basking in the aftermath of the best sex he'd ever had. It was hard to believe he'd just met this man this morning. He wasn't the type to do anything like this, only having been with two people in his life. Somehow, after only a day Eustass had earned his spot among those few people who got to be intimate with the soldier.
He rolled over onto his side then, resting his head against Eustass's chest as he laid there, idly trailing his fingers down the man's side. He had always enjoyed cuddling afterwards and it was no different now, even if he hardly knew Eustass. He found that he liked the way Eustass was kissing him, lapping blood from the slowly healing wounds.
"You really like biting, huh?" He was smirking though, assuring the man he didn't really mind.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:45 am

"Marking my territory-ya." The alpha explained in a grunt as he glanced over to admire the blue waves of Thatch's eyes. The warm pressure of the soldier on his chest and the feeling of the man's fingers trailing along his side made Eustass want to roll them over and go again, even lay more marks to the soldiers skin. But what good would that do him? He was already so attached that he found himself dreading the moment he'd have to untangle and pull away from their warm embrace. To stay any longer would just cause him hell in the end.
He had to go.
The alpha took a deep breath and prepared to rise, but just before moving he caught sight of Thatch's face, framed by soft blonde and brightened by blue.
It was impossible for him to go then.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 12:54 am

"So I'm your territory now?" Thatcher couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head at the slightly larger man. He felt the man stir slightly, as if about to leave and although he didn't want to be like a clingy one night stand who didn't understand they weren't wanted anymore, he found that he wanted Eustass to stay. His strong arms held tighter around the man then, trying to be casual as he threw his leg over both of the alpha's, making it harder for him to simply get up. Thatcher knew that if Eustass truly wanted to leave, he would anyways, but he hoped it would make the man want to stay, just for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:12 am

Even before the moment Thatcher curled around him, Eustass could sense that the soldier wanted him to stay, knew that there was no use in fighting it anymore.  He had to be here, at least until his soldier was sleeping and unable to notice his absence.  And who was he kidding, anyways?  He wanted to be here, tangled with his beta with the man tucked safely in his embrace. This was what he had been craving on all of his miserable nights.  To bask in the bliss of it for a little longer couldnt hurt him too badly.
"You are my territory.  You are my beta and my soldier.  You are mine now, Thatcher. You might as well get used to that-ya."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:25 am

Thatcher didn't like the concept of being referred to as anyone's territory. But for some reason, with Eustass, he didn't mind it so much. Eustass was simply a dominant person, feeling the need to claim everything as his own to assert his authority. Thatcher could deal with that. Not to mention there was something slightly enjoyable about hearing Eustass refer to him as "mine."
"I guess I'll have to get used to it." He smirked, pleased to see that the alpha seemed to have relaxed and planned on staying, at least for a little while.
He was unsure what exactly they were or if they'd be doing this again, but he couldn't bring himself to care just then. He was content just lying here for the night.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:27 pm

The alpha held Thatcher close, until the mans breathing had evened out and Eustass felt confident he would be fine for the night. He carefully peeled himself away from the warmth, but he lingered there for a moment, sitting at the edge of the bed and watching his beta's sweetly sleeping face.  This way, he almost looked like a kid, much too young for the horrors of war.  Against his better judgement, Eustass leaned in to press his lips against the soldier's forehead, his fingers gently caressing their way along the boys jawline before he pulled away and finally slipped from the room. 
A few weeks later, after Thatch had settled in and started a routine of coming to visit Bellamy, he met Anderson Roden.  The giant had introduced himself immediately, and then proceeded to flirt until finally Thatch was unable to refuse a date with him.  That was set for tonight.  Andy had dressed well, not in formal attire but he wore an expensive royal purple button down shirt that managed to stay loose while still snugly holding against his torso and outline his rippling muscles along with a dark designer pair of jeans.  He was stunning in every sense of the word, and he'd made sure let his hair flow freely enough for the rich lavender locks to frame his face.  He held a box of chocolate covered strawberries under one arm, a suggestion fro Bellamy.
All of this made it painfully obvious that he meant business. He wanted to sweep Thatcher off his feet.
Eustass was seething before he ever set eyes on he boy.  Just the knowledge that someone was coming to his home with the intent to steal his beta away was nearly enough to have the werewolf frothing at the mouth. He had been avoiding Thatch ever since learning the man had a date, but now that the time was actually drawing near, Eustass couldnt leave the soldier alone.  The alpha was following him around as he got ready, doing his very best to start a fight.
Something big enough to keep him home.
"Do you realize how pathetic this is-ya? Getting ready for some big date with a werewolf from some rival pack! Fucking moronic, Taylor." Eustass was standing in the doorway of his beta's room, watching with his upper lip curled in disgust as the man prepared for his date. "This is going to end in a blaze of hell fire, you know that, yeah?" 
He didn't know that for sure.  What he did know was that It would end with him aching and alone once the boy had left.
Eustass didn't want that.
He was going to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 7:52 pm

"The only thing that's going to make this night end in a blaze of hell fire is if I punch you in your big mouth if you don't leave me alone." Thatcher grunted. He had gotten used to the alpha's company by now, even enjoyed it. But this meant that he was comfortable enough to be himself, not afraid to stop smiling sometimes and show actual emotions. And right now, that emotion was irritation combined with anxiety. He had just realized earlier that night that he'd never been on an official date with another man before. And although he was proudly out of the closet now, he found himself slightly nervous to go out in public for the first time like this. The nerves only caused him to snap at Eustass when he normally would have laughed and teased the man about being jealous.
"Now, just shut up and tell me how I look." He commanded as he turned around to show the man his outfit. He felt the urge to gain his alpha's approval. He wore a deep blue flannel to bring out the same color in his eyes, over top of a simple black t-shirt that clung to him, making the rippling muscles of his chest clearly visible. He had paired this with a simple pair of light denim jeans, tight around his hips and thighs, though looser around the calves so they could drape easily over the heavy leather boots he wore on his feet. His long dirty blonde hair was pulled into a loose ponytail at the back of his neck, stubble perfectly framing his handsome face as he gave the alpha a small smile. "So, how is it?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Looking at Thatcher was like standing under the sun.  Eustass had thought this many times before, he was thinking it now and he would be thinking it later.  Whenever his beta settled him with those blue sky eyes and the golden halo framing his face, the werewolf coulnt help but feel as though sunshine was warming his cheeks.
This time it was different though.  This time, instead of a sweet warmth it was scorching heat. It was biting and burning its way through him, because no matter how much he argued, the reality of it was that Thatcher was stunning and he'd gotten all prettied up for some other guy.
How was Eustass supposed to handle that? He had swallowed that rage back once, then twice.  It was all he had done today, throw back the sizzling jealousy in the hopes that he wouldn't be reduced to having a tantrum.
He was losing that battle rapidly.
"You look and fucking sound like a bastard-ya!" The alpha's face was flushed with frustration and hurt, teeth bared in a way that would have been threatening to anyone but Thatcher. He could feel the mans nerves, and it only did more to flare his anger. Thatch was supposed to be his.  He had to know that. It didn't need to be said out loud. 
But he was getting ready for a date, his very first real date.
And it wouldnt be with Eustass.
The alpha wanted to choke him.  Knock some sense into his stupid gorgeous face. 
"I hope you fucking shit yourself in the middle of dinner."
Someone was knocking on his door then.  Eustass had known someone was approaching but he ignored it, and even now that they were announcing themselves, the man wasnt moving. This was it.  He had to end this before it began or Thatch would leave him.  It would be like losing Law all over again, watching him ride off into the sunset with a better man.
For a moment, Eustass thought he may be sick.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 10:06 pm

"Jesus, would it kill you to be happy for me?" Thatcher groaned as he pushed past the man, heading downstairs for the front door. He paused to compose himself, refusing to let Eustass ruin what was going to be a great night. He opened the door after a moment, grinning as he set his eyes on Anderson's huge form. "Hey, Andy. You look great." He spoke honestly, having to tilt his head slightly to meet the man's gaze. He let his eyes trail down then, taking in all of him. Andy was unique and that was what had attracted Thatcher to him in the first place. It wasn't every day you met a seven foot tall werewolf with lavender hair.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:15 am

So it might literally kill him to try and be happy. 
Eustass had tried that, several days ago actually.  But the happiness had been faked and hollow.  He wanted his beta to be happy but the man seemed contented enough to be in his bed most nights, so why go out with anyone else?  Why not him? 
Why not him?
The alpha followed Thatch to the door, hot on his heels and nearly breathing down his neck in an attempt to irritate the soldier further. He wasn't prepared for the way his beta grinned once he finally set eyes on the man who came to pick him up.  Eustass wasnt paying attention to the guy, he didnt have enough to spare.  It didnt matter what the man looked like, he was already loathed.  It was even worse than the ache of seeing Dallas with his arm around Law. Anderson leaned in to kiss Thatch's cheek, and Eustass panicked.
The alpha reached out, one arm a steel band around Thatcher's waist, yanking the soldier back against his chest even as his other hand pressed forward to give an open palmed shove at the taller mans face.  Eustass himself was only three inches shorter, but he was a walking power house and he had no fear when it came to protecting what was rightfully his
"Back your ass up gigantor! No one gave you permission to lay hands on him-ya." The alpha's chest was heaving with how powerfully he snarled at Anderson, causing the large werewolf to move a pace backwards after remembering he was handling someone who was rumored to be a blood thirsty killer. 
"You know, thats probably because I didnt ask." Andy had regained his composure, his voice calm and cool in a way that only did more to light a fire in Eustass's chest.  "But I did ask Bellamy what you might like for a little gift, golden boy.  He told me just strawberries, but I took the liberty of having them chocolate coated because everything is better that way." The way he winked suggested the werewolf was entertaining dirty thoughts.
And that itself was as good as actually touching Thatcher in the alpha's eyes. The man had intent to cross that line.
He wouldnt make it though, Eustass was not allowing it. The man had swept Thatcher out of his way, and in one fluid motion he reached up to curl his fingers around Anderson's throat. 
"Get the fuck out of here-ya!" The mans eyes were like two glistening pools of blood, sloshing about with hatred and malice.  Losing Thatcher would be too much for him.  He had promised this wasn't going to happen to him again, he wouldnt get attached.  But he'd known even the first night he was destined to lose that battle. He was willing to fight to the death to keep the soldier by his side, smiling at him and bringing brightness into his life.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:27 am

"Fuck, Eustass!" Thatcher's eyes were wide as he moved forward, roughly shoving at his alpha, trying to get him away from Anderson. "Put him the hell down before I beat the shit out of you." He pulled the man back, forcing himself in between the two men. He knew Eustass was a prick, but he hadn't thought the man would actually get physical, especially when Andy hadn't even done anything wrong.
"I'm sorry about him." He grunted when he shoved the alpha back, moving forward to take the strawberries Andy had brought him. "And thanks for these, really." He smirked. He truly did enjoy Andy's company. He was looking forward to this, if he could just get Eustass to calm the hell down.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:46 am

"Oh bloody hell, Taylor!"  Eustass was sputtering now, his entire face slack with shock as his beta immediately turned back to making nice with Anderson.  He had just attacked the guy for fucks sake, couldn't Thatcher at least look at him for longer than five seconds? Maybe wonder what was wrong.
Of course.
He was an asshole. Nothing had to be wrong for him to act like this as far as his beta and every other soul was concerned.  He was the big bad wolf and he played the part well. 
But for some reason, he'd hoped Thatcher didn't seem him that way. The soldier spent time with him, knew his huffs better than anyone.
But that didn't change things, obviously.  He was still monster, and now Anderson was here to sweep his beta away, ride out like some mystical night on the proverbial white horse. How fucking romantic.
Eustass was so stricken  by the thought that he once more fell into an all consuming panic, this time so desperate he reached out to curl his fingers around the soldier's golden pony, yanking hard enough to get Thatch's attention without actually causing his beta any real damage. He caught the soldier when the man turned to scold him, held his wrists in each hand and forcing their foreheads together. 
"You have no right to apologize for me, Taylor. Im not fucking sorry-ya. I dont want him here.  I dont want him anywhere near you."  It was was struggled for the alpha to express himself.  Eustass kept having to take short breaks to breathe and curse the heat pooling in his cheeks. His normally ivory pale skin was only a few shades lighter than his hair at this point. "This is your first real date."  He  said it as though that alone should be enough to make Thatch understand. "Its your first real date, and dammit it should be with me!"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 1:57 am

Thatcher merely stared at the man for a moment, shocked to hear this. The man couldn't cuddle with him for more than five minutes after they screwed around, but now he wanted a date? What in the hell?
"You could have damn told me this before he got here." He informed, his mind working to try and figure out just what game Eustass was playing. And then it hit him. He doubted the man truly wanted to go on a date with him because he was interested in a relationship. It was just Eustass's need to dominate everything, to ensure Thatcher knew he was his possession. He just wanted to be the first date so Thatcher would always know he was the first. "You can take me on a damn date if you want, alright?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:28 am

The alpha's entire face fell as Thatcher sighed at him, relenting as though it were just to shut him up and coddle his pride.
Like he was pacifying some stomping toddler.
So maybe he was.
But Eustass had still hoped for a little more than a lame sigh and half assed agreement.  He'd thought that maybe Thatch would want to....
It doesnt matter what he thought. 
The hurt was too much for him then, and the alpha found himself lasing out. 
"You know what? Go on your fucking date, Taylor. Get the hell out of my sight." The alpha snapped his fangs in the soldiers face before sharply turning away, unable to look at Thatch any longer with how his chest was aching.  The pain had started at his heart, but the more he realized how pitiful he must look, the more it spread.  By now it was radiating through his entire being.
He'd never been so embarrassed, standing there like a completely desperate fucktard while Thatcher played along to placate him. It was infuriating in a way that had even the tips of the alpha's ears tinted red, his eyes watering in response to the soul scorching outrage.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:35 am

"Goddamnit, Eustass. Contrary to what you think, I don't actually belong to you!" Thatcher growled softly, though despite his words he did turn around and send Anderson off with his apologies. He returned to Eustass then, arms folded across his chest. "Couldn't you have fucking told me you were going to flip out before he got here?" He sighed. He wanted to explain his confusions to the man, ask why he wanted a date so badly if he couldn't even lay with him for a while? But he knew if he said that it would only make him sound pathetic, like he was so desperate for something more than just casual sex with the other man.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 2:50 am

"You do fucking belong to me though, whether you like it or not!"  Eustass whipped around to face the soldier, teeth bared in warning as he took a step closer.  He would never hurt his beta, that was unimaginable, but he couldnt stand for Thatch to deny him this. It was all he had.
Thatcher was everything. 
"You are the fucking sun and you are crashing into me, filling me with your fucking light and I didnt ask for it but now its all I have in this world, alright? You are mine.  I'll fight you over it.  I'll fucking sink my fangs into that giant at the door, too-ya!"  By now Eustass had backed his beta into the wall nearest the door, his hands landing on either side of the mans head to block him in. There was no escape. "I didn't think it'd be so hard to damn let you go. I have  dreaded this shit since the day you came back with his fucking number, but I thought hey, ima fucking big boy! I can take it! But I panicked, alright?" The man was so flushed now that his warmth was radiant enough to wash over Thatcher in their close proximity, his eyebrows drawn together as though he were struggling to compose himself. "He was here and he was going to fucking take you and I lost my shit-ya." It was only then, when he was finally breathing that he felt the strange wave of confusion rolling from his beta.  
What was there to be confused about? He was throwing a jealous tantrum, end of story.
"Why in the fuck is that so hard for you to understand, Taylor?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 3:01 am

"It's hard for me to understand because you sure as hell don't seem to want me at night after you've had your fucking fun." The words passed his lips before he could stop them and so he punctuated the sentence with a hard shove to the alpha's chest, wanting to do something to prevent himself from sounding so weak and needy. "But now that I decided to find someone else who might want to just damn lay with me, you decide you want my fucking attention."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Thatcher/Eustass-
Jump to: