Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I want

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

All I want  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Thatcher found himself smiling then, faintly amused by the man's gentle touches even though he was acting like some sort of badass. Maybe he wasn't too bad at all. He almost called him out on it but then remembered Bellamy was in the room as well. He wouldn't want to embarrass the man and make him stop making these nice gestures.
"I got it, big man. We're bonded, I do whatever you say." Thatcher nodded, smirking before glancing over to his best friend once more. "So, Bell, now I can go meet everybody, yeah? Well as soon as I'm fully healed."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:51 pm

"I uh....Well actually I guess so."  Bellamy had been so frantic with his worry of Thatcher dying, he hadn't considered that if the man lived they would have time to actually spend time with his family. "This is perfect.  I have been meaning to ask you about maybe coming to live with us if you like everyone."  The soldier's mouth was open as if to continue, but Eustass cut him off.
"He will be living with me.  He is my beta now.  My pack.  He'll be lucky if I allow him around another alpha.  Im sure yours will not be too fucking thrilled to find that you have all taken a trip over to see a rival leader."  The mans eyes landed on Law then, who had still been hovering around Thatch and monitoring his progress.
"You.  Hows my beta doing-ya?" His voice was cold and threatening as he spoke to his former mate, his lip curled back to display his teeth as he  glowered down at the smaller werewolf. 
"He is doing quite well actually, considering his original state. Most of his internal wounds have healed themselves by now and by the looks of it in a few days he should be up and running, oui."  The doctor may have said more but Eustass was not hearing him.  The alpha listened until he heard what he needed to hear, but then he was immediately pointing to the door.
 "Good.  Now get your sorry ass out of my house."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:38 pm

"Whoa there, I didn't sign up for living with you." Thatch spoke up then as his gaze moved back over to the alpha. "I'll be over here whenever you need or want me here but I hardly know you. When I'm home, I'd like to stay with Bellamy. We can talk about me living here after I get used to you, alright?" He didn't want such an unfamiliar setting, Bellamy's home with so many people was already intimidating enough but at least he would have his friend there. "If Jesse has a problem with it, I can leave, but I'd rather stay there."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 2:49 pm

"Tsk. Whatever."  Eustass dropped the soldier's hand, moving instead to prowl about the living room in an attempt to shake off his irritation. He refused to call it hurt.  He didn't know this man.
But Thatcher was still his beta.
His only beta.
Somehow he had fooled himself into thinking that he had finally began rebuilding his home and pack.  The house was nothing but four walls and a roof when he was all alone, no matter how he tried to liven things up.
Eustass hated it.
"Go the hell on then if you're leaving. I should've fucking known better than to bring you two little shits into my home." The alpha's cheeks had reddened in his anger. It wasn't really Thatcher or Bellamy's fault.  Eustass was still struggling with his abandonment, and now to feel as though he had been used only did more to infuriate him.  " Out. Get the fuck out. I'll call you the next time I care to see your face.  Until then, be fucking gone."  His anger was explosive and ominous, urging Bellamy to do as he said.  The soldier was scrambling to gather Thatcher against his chest, desperate to follow Law and Dallas out of the home before Eustass decided to become physical.  That was the last thing he friend needed.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 3:28 pm

"Shit, well he's a real gem, isn't he?" Thatcher grunted sarcastically as he was carried, leaning his head against his friend's chest. "Well at least we can go to your place now. I'm excited to meet Vitaly especially, I gotta make him love me so he won't mind me being best man at your wedding." He grinned, already trying to move on and pretend they had not just had a near death situation. He did find though that it was almost instinct to turn back and go to his alpha. He fought it though, not liking the strange empty feeling in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:31 pm

"I don't know much about him, honestly.  I just knew that he was an alpha and that he could at least try to save you."  Bellamy glanced back at home fading from view.  Even this far away, he could make out Eustass's lone figure standing in the window, as though he were watching to make sure they made it back home safely.  "The story is that he and Law were mated once, but something bad happened to them and the pack.  From my understanding Law thought he was the only survivor.  So after a while I guess he and Dallas moved on together and then Eustass showed up one day wondering what had happened to his mate. I wasn't home at the time, but I hear he was just as pleasant then as he was now."  The soldier found himself grateful to be rid of Eustass, even if the man had stepped in to help them.  
"Anyways, you'll love my family.  Law and Dallas are two of my pack mates but not actually blood.  I think of Dallas as a second dad though.  He used to be a service man and I looked up to him so much that I wanted to be a soldier too.  And Law's the doctor.  He specializes in werewolves."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 7:49 pm

Thatcher nodded, recognizing Dallas's name. Bellamy had talked about the man before. Thatch was fairly confident that he would know who most of the family members were before they even introduced themselves, just by Bellamy's descriptions of them.
"I hope they like me." He smiled softly up at the man. "Lord knows my mom never shut up about you. Lexi loved you too. Then again, it's impossible for anyone to not like you. You're too damn sweet." Thatcher shook his head as he was carried. He liked to pretend like he didn't care what people thought, but truly he really wanted to get along with Bellamy's family. He wanted them to love him, he wanted to just fit in right away and act like he'd grown up around them. He just wanted a home that wasn't so empty.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:43 pm

"Don't be so nervous, Thatch.  My mom loves you already.  He knows how without you I wouldnt have even made it home a few times. They all know that."  Bellamy spoke of his bestfriend often and with deep devotion.  He used to joke that even if he never moved on from Britt, he would always have Thatcher.
"And they are used to meeting new people, a lot of them even look forward to it.  Being an a pack is very social.  You can't live like us and avoid people.  So you're going to be surrounded by family."  The soldier was doing his best to reassure his friend, wanting so desperately to give Thatcher somewhere warm he could call home.  He had seen how the great loss had affected him.  It was the main reason that Thatch always seemed ready for death.
He hadn't realized it, but they were being followed.   Eustass had not wanted to come after them, but as an alpha he was desperate to see that Thatcher arrived back at Jesse's home safely.  And even after, he would stick around to assure himself that Jesse was not going to mistreat his beta. The soldier was his first actual companion since the loss of his pack, and despite how he tried to ignore it, Eustass could not bare for them to be separated.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:23 pm

"Alright, now next question." Thatcher simply continued on then, not realizing they were being followed either. He didn't know how to handle all of his new wolf powers now. He didn't realize that he could feel Eustass's presence because the man was nearby, he simply thought he would feel it all the time. "That Jesse guy turned you. Is the whole alpha thing really that strong? Like I don't even know the bastard back there and now I feel like I shouldn't be leaving him alone. I want to go back there kind of. Is that normal? Is that how the alpha bond is supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:30 pm

"I didn't really think it through before because I was so desperate for you to be okay, but yeah, the alpha thing is pretty strong."  Bellamy wore a nervous smile as he thought of Jesse, worried now that his best friend would feel the same devotions to such an arrogant asshole of a man. "With Jesse, even if im overseas, I can feel if he's okay or not.  I know when he needs me. Like if anything were to happen I would know instantly because i'd feel it too.  I'd do anything for Jesse.  And I trust him as my alpha to take care of me and my family. Its a good feeling to be so connected with someone.  But with you...Eustass was nothing like Jesse.  I'm not sure what having him for an alpha will be like."  He simply prayed they didnt come to regret it.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:41 pm

"He doesn't seem too bad, just has a temper." Thatch nodded, feeling the need to defend Eustass against anyone thinking he was just an ass. He had known the man for only an hour or two and yet he felt like he knew him, knew he didn't deserve the reputation he got. "He was decent to me, at least." He shrugged as the house came into view. "I don't know, I might go see him later... or whenever I can walk on my own." He had been eager to get out of the alpha's house and go see Bellamy's family but now he found himself missing the man in an odd sort of way. He just wanted to be near him, to make sure he was alright.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 12:51 am

"Maybe you should just wait and talk to Law before you go around him again.  Im not saying he can't be trusted or anything, but I didn't like how he acted.  He seemed to think you were some property for him to own and boss around. Thats not fair."
Danny was sitting on the porch with Bane held tightly against his chest.  They werent sure what was happening, they were only told that Bellamy had come home with a wounded friend and they had gone to find help.
"Oh wow, Bell.  You're finally home!"
He could sense his son as the soldier approached, but not only that.  Danny could smell the new and bloodied scent of Thatcher, and there was a lingering sense that a rival alpha was lurking around their territory.  "And who's your uh, friend?" 
Eustass had yet to turn back, and he refused to do so until he assured himself that Thatcher was going to be safe among these other wolves. He hardly knew the solider, but it was still his only beta and that was reason enough for Eustass to guard Thatch with his life. He hadn't expected any good to come out of this tag along trip, but he found that hearing his new beta defending him did things to lighten his chest, quench some of the ever present burning that always seemed to be searing his heart.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:55 am

Bane was up immediately, making room for himself to hug his son tight without bumping Thatcher in his arms.
"I'm so glad you're okay." He breathed out, pressing his face into the crook of the boy's neck as Thatcher smiled over at Danny even though the man couldn't see.
"I'm Thatcher Taylor. It's nice to finally meet Bell's dad. He talks about you a lot." He reached out to shake the man's hand. "I would have preferred to meet you in a different situation but I'm grateful to just be getting the chance to meet you at all."
Thatcher had seemed to relax then, subconsciously feeling the way his alpha's hurt had lessened.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:51 am

"It's uh, it's nice to meet you Thatch Taylor.  My son has told us a lot about you. "  Danny was unable to see the hand being offered  to him, and instead reached out himself to press his fingertips  blindly against the soldier's chest, slowly shifting until he was able to pat Thatch's shoulder.  "Our Bell tells us he owes you his life.   So I want you to know that I'm grateful that he has you.  It's good to know he's got someone watching out for him while he's away."
Bellamy was grinning as he watched their exchange,  still supporting Thatch against one shoulder even as he reached out to pull his mother into a warm embrace. 
"I have been missing you mom.  It's good to be home, and I'm honored to finally introduce you to my best friend. This is Thatcher."  
Eustass could feel it as his beta relaxed into Bellamy's arms, and despite his not knowing the soldier it still soothed him to know that Thatch was healing.   Sure, the man had abandoned him to go and spend time with this other pack, but Thatcher had also defended him against what was obviously his best friend.  The alpha couldn't remember the last time anyone had spoken up for him in such a way.  
The beta deserved his undivided protection.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:32 am

"Oh trust me, I need him just as much as he needs me. We make a good team out there." Thatcher smiled softly as he turned to smile at Bane then as Bellamy introduced him.
"It's nice to finally meet you, Thatcher." Bane grinned at the boy, taking the hand the boy extended to him. "Danny's right, Bell hardly shuts up about you."
"Well I hope I live up to the expectations then." Thatcher chuckled softly as another boy exited the home, moving over to them.
"You're home early." The Russian wore a soft smirk as he wrapped an arm around Bellamy's neck, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.
Thatcher eyed the two with a grin, letting them share their kiss before speaking up.
"Well shit, this is the famous Vitaly, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:04 pm

"Yes, this is my whole heart right here."  Bellamy was all but purring as he released Bane in favor of using his free hand to sweep Vitaly into his side, still holding Thatcher steady against his chest. The soldier was giving his mate all of his attention then, leaning in to even trail his lips up the Russian's neck. "I would have called, I promise.  But It was an emergency and I couldn't. Im still so happy to be here through.  I have been missing you, sweetheart.  Being without you is like trying to live underwater, a world without sunshine or fresh air."  Bellamy's forehead fell to rest against the crook of the Russian's neck. He inhaled deeply while he was there, his entire body relaxing as his mates scent soothed him. Vitaly was his cure for everything.  
"самый любимый," Most beloved.  Bellamy had spent most of his free time away from home trying to learn his lovers language. He butchered the dialect, but he was trying and that alone always seemed to have the Russian's face brightening with a smile.  The solider lived for those moments. "This is my bestfriend, Thatcher.  He's the one im always telling you about.  My home away from home."  Bellamy was nodding his head over to indicate the wounded and newly transformed service man in his arms. "I came close to losing him today, so now im determined to move him in with us so I can keep a better eye on him."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 pm

Vitaly's face had lit up at hearing Bellamy's attempt at his native language. He hardly noticed Thatch for a moment, so pleased to see his lover again. Eventually though, he turned to the boy, nodding at him in greeting.
"Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking care of him for me." The boy smiled gently.
"Well I think he was the one taking care of me today." Thatcher chuckled. "Anyways, lets move this party inside so Bellamy can put me down somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:08 pm

Inside, Sawyer was laying sprawled upon the couch with Britt held tenderly against his chest. Originally the young werewolf had sat down to wait on his parents, but eventually the minutes turned to hours and he and Britt had made themselves comfortable.  He merely grunted upon seeing Bellamy, pressing his mate closer against him in a show of possession as he anticipated the arrival of his parents.  He had been alarmed to hear they were gone to visit Eustass.  That could only mean trouble in his eyes.
Ace was perched on the arm of the couch beside Britt when they entered.  He'd sensed Bellamy and made his way over to take part in the happy family moments.  He loved those.
Instead of jumping at the sight of Bellamy though, the freckled faced wolf was taken by the soldier being carried in his arms. 
"Uh-oh! Fresh meat yo."  He was hovering over Thatch in moments, his smile toothy and broad as he examined the man.  "And he's pretty. Covered in blood and filth but hey, it adds to the look.  I dig." The young werewolf offered out his hand, following Bellamy even as the soldier made his way up the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Thatch smiled back at the toothy grin, taking a moment to examine him and the way he acted before nodding his head knowingly.
"Bellamy's uncle Ace, am I right?" He enjoyed trying to guess who everyone was just from their descriptions. Ace wasn't too hard though, he was fairly sure Ace was one of a kind with his always hyper personality and the freckles covering his face. "I think that's the first time I've been called pretty but I'm digging it. You're not too bad yourself. Bell never told me you were cute." He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:45 am

"Awh, really? That's a shame." Ace was still checking the soldier out, making no attempts to hide the way his eyes were trailing Thatch's still healing form. "I'll be sure to make up for it though. Pretty people like you deserve to know about it. I like modesty yo." It was only then that the freckled faced werewolf realized that Thatch had been able to guess his identity. "Hey, wait a minute yo! What has big mouth Bellamy been telling you about me? It'd better be good shit. I'm a good guy, you know? Or maybe you should stick around and find out. " Ace was obviously flirting, a habit he had never quite managed to drop. He was even giving the soldier his signature deep dimpled grin as though he were trying to charm the man. "It's too late to back out now by the way, you already went and called me cute yo."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:06 am

"He hasn't told me anything bad, just that you never stop moving and you'll flirt with anything that has a pulse." The soldier smirked, faintly amused by just how accurate Bellamy's description had been. "And the freckles of course, they gave you away. I'm going to be sticking around here for a while though, so I'd definitely like your company." He couldn't help but grin back at the boy, enjoying his deep dimples. It was unfortunate that he was already in a relationship.
Thatcher was unsure if he was just so desperate for contact with another man that anyone would be attractive or if just everyone in this house was gorgeous. The only man he'd ever been with was Bellamy. He'd been too busy trying to deny his sexuality before that.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:28 am

"Ah well, at least he was accurate yo. I do like to flirt, and sitting still is damn near impossible for me. " The man's smile shifted into a sheepish smirk at the thoughtof Thatch actually taking him up on his offer of friendship. "And hey, the freckles might make me stick out like a sore thumb but yo, they've also managed to catch your eye so to me they're just a plus." Bellamy had told him a lot about Thatch. For a long time the handsome service man had been all Bellamy could talk about. The soldier hadn't said as much, but Ace was still certain that they had been physical together. The way Bellamy was holding the boy...it was a lovers touch. No denying it.
"So tell me about yourself then yo. Is there a man or woman in your life that's going to be pissy about my googly eyes or am I safe?"
Bellamy was steadily swatting the freckled faced werewolf away, unsure of how all his questions would affect Thatch. It was impossible to get away though, it seemed like Chandler was headed their way now too, coming down the opposite end of the hall and by the looks of it with his family trailing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 1:59 am

"Nah, I'm a free man these days." Thatcher smiled softly. He could have told the boy about his past marriage but he figured there was no reason bring down the lighthearted mood of their conversation. He glanced up as he spotted the newcomers coming down the hall. "Wow, you were right when you said you can't be alone for a second in this place." He didn't mind though, excited to meet people already. "I wish I'd showered over at Eustass's though if I knew I was going to be meeting handsome guys."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:17 am

"Yeah, never a dull moment around here. " Bellamy could only groan softly as Chandler approached them. The mind reader was already sifting through Thatch's head, picking through his thoughts completely before moving on to Bellamy. "Well, at least one of you are happy to see me." The man's was smirking as he reached them, one of his strong hands moving up to grasp Thatcher's. "The names Chandler Riggs, soldier. And the next time you're free don't hesitate to come find me. You know, since you think I'm so damned fine. " The mind reader winked, amused with Bellamy's eye roll of irritation.
"Chandler, stop trying to scare him. I've already told him about how creepy you are. "
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:26 am

"He has." Thatcher confirmed, nodding his head as he shook Chandler's hand. "But again, he left out the part about being extremely attractive. Damn, Bell you could have given me some warning." He chuckled then as the boy he had already pegged as Jordan leaned in to sniff him lightly, confirming his identity. Jordan wasn't bad looking either, although he knew better than to think of that for long with Chandler in his head. "Hey there." He smirked, not protesting the invasion of his personal space.
"Hi." Jordan was hesitant when he pulled back, catching the smell of a rival alpha. He nudged his lover then, frowning. "Is he okay? He smells like Eustass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Thatcher/Eustass-
Jump to: