Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All I want

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

All I want  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:01 am

"It was." Thatcher gave a soft smile then. "She always told me she was happy with how her life was going. Her only complaint was being lonely while I was gone but even that... I feel like I should have been there more. It's just... God, Eustass, there are so many regrets I have. And I never let myself think about them because it's too late to change anything but I can't help it today. I never can. I appreciate you listening though, big guy, I really do." He leaned in to press an uncharacteristically gentle kiss to the man's cheek. It wasn't a common gesture between them but it was his way of thanking his alpha for letting him talk about emotions even though they both knew it wasn't his favorite pastime.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:43 am

The alpha tucked Thatcher against him completely, as though this alone would be enough to shield the soldier from his anguish. "Don't go acknowledging it.  I'll have to kick you out of bed if I realize how we're fucking snuggling-ya."  The embarrassment was already coloring his cheeks as he thought of himself, how far he'd come from the person he once had been. With Trafalgar, even if he'd been worried he would have left the man to his own devices.  He wouldnt get involved.
But here he was now, worming his way into Thatcher's personal life in order to sooth the mounting grief that seemed to be blocking his sunshine.   The soldier had even tried to warn him against it, but Eustass couldn't rest knowing his beta was hurting.  He'd never been like this.
He'd never loved like this.
"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 7:18 am

Thatcher couldn't help but smile then, even going as far to press himself tighter against the man's chest. He threw a leg around the man's waist and his face against the alpha's neck, a gesture he normally wouldn't have made in fear of being rejected. But if Eustass was willingly cuddling, he was going to take advantage of it while he could.
"Now I'm participating too, so we're both snuggling and being fucking softies together. So later we can pretend it didn't happen." He grinned, stubble tickling the flesh of the alpha's neck.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Thatcher was happy to be over at Jesse's home today. He always made sure to knock when he came over, knowing that he was not always welcome because he was from a rival pack. Jesse never was rude about it, but Thatcher was not permitted during pack meetings or any time when Jesse didn’t want him there.
He hadn’t liked being over here much lately anyways, not liking the looks he got from certain pack members. Sure, most of them were friendly to him. But some seemed to dislike him just because of his association to Eustass. Like Sawyer. The dark skinned wolf always seemed to narrow his eyes when they were forced to see each other.
But regardless, he wanted to see Bellamy today. It felt like forever since he'd seen his best friend. He was constantly caught up in Eustass these days. He still was not sure what their relationship was. They'd yet to put a label on it. But all he knew for now was that he cared for his alpha and the man reciprocated those feelings. That was good enough for him for now.
"Bell!" He grinned as he approached the fellow soldier, pulling him into a tight hug, even as his muscles ached. Eustass seemed to have his body aching much of the time lately, even though he had completely healed from his near death experience by now. The love bites littering his neck and really, every inch of him, didn't help either. Thatcher liked to complain about this but truly, he didn't mind at all. He even liked it, liked feeling the subtle pains and remembering what had caused them. He liked anything that reminded him of Eustass.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:38 am

"Hey there soldier boy." The werewolf swept Thatcher completely off his feet and into a warm pair of awaiting arms. They were steady and strong, expressing just how much Bellamy had missed his friend. "Woah, look at you." The soldier held Thatcher away from him now, though his hands never left the man's shoulders. He had just noticed the dark and plentiful love bites, could smell Eustass heavily when he'd embraced his friend.
"You've been busy, huh?" Bellamy wasn't sure yet how he felt about Thatcher engaging in an actual relationship with the alpha. But he didn't know the man well enough to voice any concerns, and until he had proof that Eustass would be a problem he saw no reason to stress Thatcher by bringing it to his attention.
"I've missed you. "
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 7:13 pm

"I've missed you too, Bell, a lot." Thatcher smirked lightly. "And yeah, I've been pretty busy, y'know, getting the hang of this whole wolf thing... among other things." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly when he'd seen Bellamy's eyes falling on his neck. He wondered then if Eustass had purposely done this so everyone would have to know he was claimed by the alpha. The man was definitely possessive, he'd learned that much in their few months together. "But how have things been around here?" His eyes flickered around the room, looking for any of the few people he'd talked to before.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 12:42 pm

"Other things, huh?" Bellamy clicked his tongue knowingly, blue eyes soft on his friend. They held a certain glow though, a brightness that came with the soldiers concern. "These other things, how are they treating you?" He didn't know Eustass, not really. He'd merely heard stories of how the alpha had tried to steal Law away from Dallas. That had been enough to convince Bellamy that the man wasn't worth knowing. What kind of person deliberately tried to ruin a family?
How had Thatcher gotten so involved with such a man?
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Thatcher couldn't hide a soft smirk at his friend's words.
"I like him." He paused after this, knowing how Eustass liked to damn follow him everywhere and eavesdrop. But he decided the man didn't seem to be doing that today. He had gotten better at sensing when his alpha was close. Plus, even if he was eavesdropping somehow, Thatcher decided he didn't care. "I like him a lot, Bell. He's... he's really not so bad once you get to know him. He's not the bad guy everyone over here makes him out to be." He spoke simply before cutting off his thoughts. He knew Bellamy was rather close to Dallas, plus the man was a former soldier. But it was hard to keep his mouth shut when everyone in this pack seemed to despise Eustass even though in Thatcher's mind, Eustass was the victim.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:45 pm

"Everyone here just knows him as the guy who showed up out of the blue and tried to breaking Law and Dallas up. Personally I wasn't here to see it but I've heard a lot of stories." Bellamy was careful when choosing his words, sensing that Eustass had become a tender topic for his friend. It wasn't often he got to see Thatcher so blissfully happy. He wanted to preserve this feeling. He never wanted to see the man faking a smile again, even if making pleasantries with Eustass was the cost he'd pay. Bellamy would be happy to stand by Thatcher's side, through anything and everything.
"The first time I ever really saw him was the night I showed up on his doorstep. He could of turned me away, actually he looked like he might have wanted to. But he didn't, and that is everything to me. His kindness is the reason I still have my best friend, so Eustass is good in my book." The soldier reached out then, his hand settling tenderly on Thatcher's shoulder. "I'm glad you're happy."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:33 pm

Thatcher gave a soft smile then, leaning in to hug the man once more.
"You're a really good guy, Bell." He had to admit, he was worried Bellamy wouldn't like the alpha. But now, even if he didn't, he was still going to play nice and that was all that mattered. "You know, that day I told you to just leave me at the hospital like they said but I'm pretty damn glad you took me here. I wasn't crazy about the idea of being a wolf but I'm kind of digging this new life." He grinned at the other man as he took a seat beside him. He was just realizing now how much he'd let Eustass affect him. He hoped he wasn't making the alpha's relationship with him into something it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 12:39 pm

"It's not like I had any other options."  To leave Thatcher at that hospital would have been hopeless.  He was dying. There had been nothing of medicine that would save him.  It had been selfish on Bellamy's part  He'd been so desperate to keep his friend that he as willing to risk turning him in order to save his life.  There had been a lot of factors to consider, but they were afterthoughts.  Thatchers life had been everything.
"I was kinda worried you might hate me afterwards. I didnt know how you'd take being a werewolf. I wasnt thinking about that when it was happening."  The soldier rubbed the back of his neck almost shamefully. He'd done a lot of praying since it happened, mostly for his friend's well being in the hopes that things would be okay.  He wanted Thatcher to be happy, maybe have a second chance.  The man had been the only thing keep him together after Britt had left him.  Thatcher pulled him from a dark place.
He'd be lost without the man. 
"I can't tell you how great it is to see you happy."  The last time Thatcher smiled like this was before he'd lost his family, and even then it was never quite so bright.  Whatever Eustass was doing it had to be right.  But there was a problem he would be the first to hear about it, and he'd damn well handle it.
But until then Thatcher was happy, so Bellamy was happy too.

Law was not eavesdropping.
Okay, so maybe he was-
But just a little bit! He couldn't really help it with his heightened hearing, but the man couldnt deny that Thatcher's voice and the mention of his former mate had caught his attention. Ever since Bellay had brought the soldier home his connection with Eustass had been slowly waning.  Or at least it had started slow, but then one night, all at once it seemed to diminish until finally Law felt it snap.
The werewolf felt it physically, a part of his mind and soul seeming to hollow as the break shuddered throughout his body.
He had wanted that, he was glad to finally be rid of the bond.
The loss had still been unexpected, and strangely dissatisfying.  It had been as though a part of himself or his life was gone.
Ever since that night though, things had been increasingly better.  The hollow spot left by Eustass was immediately flooded with his adoration for Dallas.  They were finally able to completely consummate their own mating bond, this time hindered by nothing.
Eustass could finally be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 1:36 pm

"I could never hate you, Bell." Thatcher moved to pat the man on the back as he hugged him tightly. "But yeah, I gotta say, it is nice to be happy again." He smirked almost sheepishly. "Just, ya know, if you happen to come over any time soon, don't say anything about this, alright? Eustass and I, we haven't really talked about what exactly we're doing yet." He nodded, rubbing the back of his neck as he thought of this. That was the last thing he needed, Eustass hearing that he was talking about how much he cared about him. He didn't want to scare the man off. It was just nice to talk to his best friend for the first time about a guy he had feelings for.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 10:14 am

"Im not sure what you're doing oui, but whatever it is, it's working."  Law had appeared in the doorway behind them, leaning against the frame and watching them with a small and crooked smirk.  
"In all the time we've been separated, he could never let go of his end of the bond. Nearly three weeks ago though, it was just gone.  I felt it break.  Im free now, oui.  So is he.  And I guess we have you to thank for that." The dark skinned werewolf took a step forward, hand outstretched as though expecting Thatcher to shake it.  He was everything Eustass had ever said, head strong and arrogant, with a smile that was never quite straight.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Thatcher remembered Law from that first day when Bellamy had brought him home, moments away from death. He didn't remember much, but he remembered the doctor. But even more than the time they'd actually met, he remembered the man from the pictures he'd found at Eustass's home, buried away among other things the man wished to forget.
Thatch Taylor had never realized he was the jealous type until that day when Law approached him. His blood boiled, even though Trafalgar's words were supposed to be nice in a way, welcoming. You could ask anyone that knew Thatcher and they would tell you he was the type to avoid conflicts at all costs. But today, the words left his mouth before he could stop them.
"Trafalgar, the last thing I want is to shake your hand right now. Neither Eustass or I need your fucking thanks." God, even the man's smile was rubbing him the wrong way. "Are you aware just how much you fucking broke him? How hard it is for him to be happy now? Because of you? He was in hell while you tried your hardest to ignore him all this time, a man you were supposed to fucking love. So I'm so sorry you had to deal with the remains of your broken bond. That must have been a real fucking burden for you. But I hate to break it to you, Trafalgar, I didn't do this shit for you so you can just finally completely forget about him and forget about how you broke his heart. I'm doing this because I want to. Because he's a good fucking man and he deserves to be happy with someone who damn appreciates him." He punctuated his long-winded rant with a shove to the doctor's chest. Everything had just come barreling out when he saw Law's face. He'd imagined this so many times, getting to punch the man in the face and making him apologize for what he had done to Eustass. This was his chance, he wanted to let out everything.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:30 am

Law's smile had slowly shifted into an irritated scowl as he listened to everything Thatcher had to say, calmly waiting for the soldier to finish speaking his piece before deciding how he'd approach this.
"Obviously you have your opinion about me, oui, one that you've gathered from hearing Eustass bitch and moan no doubt."  There was two sides in very story.  Law didn't view himself as the bad guy.  He wasnt perfect but the destruction of their relationship had not been his fault alone. 
"I am not going to stand here and argue with you over something you know nothing about. You've made your decisions on me without bothering to actually know me. So I don't owe you an explanation, oui."  So Thatcher thought he was an adulterous bitch, big deal. What struck Law wrong was the fact that the soldier had dared raise a hand to him.
"I'd be careful who you shove next time though, soldier boy. I'd hate for Eustass to get his heart broken or his ass kicked because of your mouth, oui."

The alpha in question was on his way to the Luno pack home, despite knowing that he was not exactly welcome in the territory.   He'd felt it when Thatcher's stomach churned, knew the anger bubbling up in his beta's chest. More so than that though, there was a certain element of hurt. Eustass could not bare being away from the soldier if he was in such a state.  It was his instinct as an alpha to protect his pack above anything else, but Thatcher was more than just his pack.  Thatcher had become his everything, his mate even though he hadnt mentioned it yet. Eustass had completely shifted by now, moving at near impossible speeds in his desperation to reach Thatcher before something caused the soldier harm. Through their bond he was attempting to send comfort, soothing waves of love in the hope his beta would know he was coming. 
He would be there. 
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 3:49 pm

"I'd like to see any one of you try and kick his ass." Thatcher snorted in response to the doctor's last words. "But alright, go ahead and pretend you didn't do anything wrong, if that's what you've gotta do to help you sleep at night. But let me just tell you, I don't give a shit what more there is to the story. All I know is that you left him alone all these years, heartbroken. And if you were his mate you damn well know how bad he hates to be alone. If you ever loved him at all, there's no way in hell you can think about him being alone and miserable without feeling the least bit guilty." Thatcher shook his head, almost not believing how Law could not look the least bit remorseful. "And no, I didn't learn this story from hearing him bitch and moan about it. Because he doesn't like to whine about how he's feeling. Because you fucking broke him. And now I'm left to pick up the pieces and try to put him back together. But I'm going to do it with a smile on my face and I'm not going to leave like you did. Because I fucking love him." It was the first time he'd spoken the words out loud but he hadn't even hesitated. They'd just slipped out. He knew it was true though. "God, I don't even want to think about how many times you said that to him, how many times you lied to his face. You never loved him, did you? You were just mated so you thought you did. If you loved him, you couldn't have just sat by all these years while he was hurting. I know that because just thinking about them now makes me hurt. It makes me wish I'd met him sooner, that we had more time together. Because that's what love is, Trafalgar."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:32 pm

"Th-Thatcher?"  
Eustass had broken into the home by now, burst through the front door and pushing past Chandler and Roman when they attempted to stop him.  The alpha had made it just in time to hear his soldiers declaration of love, to feel his knees trembling under the sheer joy of finally having it confirmed. He himself had already realized his feelings for Thatcher, but so far he'd pushed them down and hidden them away in fear of having them rejected. 
But here the soldier was, defending him infront of Trafalgar and his bestfriend, proclaiming their love for everyone to hear.
"Move-ya."  The alpha shoved Law away from Thatch in his haste to sweep the beta into his arms.  Eustass was kissing him then, with no regard for anyone who may be watching them.  This was a moment he'd be able to think back on even in his darkest days and it would still light his soul.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:08 am

Thatcher did not hesitate for a moment when Eustass's lips met his own. He had been shocked when the man burst in, almost muttering some excuse but then the man was already upon him and he didn't regret it at all. Eustass felt the same. He kissed back with all the passion he could muster, channeling his frustration with Law instead into holding Eustass as tightly as possible.
"I love you." He grunted out when he pulled back, his sapphire blue eyes shining with his sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Eustass was being consumed by those eyes, lost completely in their blue depths. Hearing that the soldier loved him without any restraints left the alpha nearly breathless. He'd dreamed of this moment, agonized over what he would say to make Thatcher understand how much he was adored and needed, how he'd saved Eustass from a miserable life. And yet, all he could manage was a soft croon of his beta's name, head falling forward to rest against the crook of Thatcher's neck, where he could gently nuzzle the soldiers collarbone in an act of tender affection. Slowly he swept the betas legs around his waist, holding the man chest to chest as though he were cradling an infant. Eustass acted as though there was no one else in the world, only he and his soldier.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 31, 2016 4:42 pm

"Do you love me too?" Thatcher murmured finally. He had been content just being in the man's arms like this. But then he realized Eustass hadn't yet said it back. On another day, he might have just let it go. But now... he wanted to know. He needed to hear it back, needed to know Eustass reciprocated his feelings. He didn't want there to be any doubts in their relationship or any worries of Eustass still harboring feelings for Law.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 2:22 pm

"Love you? I....Hell, at this point I think my feelings for you go beyond love. That just doesnt sum it up-ya, im not sure anything could."  Eustass tenderly tilted Thatcher's chin to meet his lips, fingers drawing across the soldier's cheek in a gentle caress as he pulled away.  "I was going nowhere when you were dropped at my door. I had nothing to live for at that point, no one needed me.  And still, I don't think you need me.  You are dependent and fierce, I love you all the more for it.  You dont need me but you stay because fuck- you love me. Thats more than I could have ever hoped for.  With you I want to have a future.  I want all the pain in the ass nights of trying to fight you for covers and I want your cold nose against  my neck early in the morning. I'll do the time while you're gone, i'll wait if I have to. I'll never stop waiting as long as you make it back to me.  I need the sunshine.  I need the stupid long car rides where you sing all my favorites song. I can't live without you.  I have to know you're okay and safe or I cant breathe. Its more than love-ya. Im bound to you.  Im yours." The alpha caught Thatcher in another kiss, nearly overwhelmed by his feelings for the soldier.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Thatcher found he too was being overwhelmed. He had so much to say, so much he wanted Eustass to know. But the words wouldn't come to him. Instead he was just overcome with a need to press the man closer, to keep kissing him and assuring him of how much he was loved. It hit him then, as the man was caressing his cheek and their lips were pressed together passionately. Law didn't matter.
Sure, Thatcher still would not pass up a chance to beat the shit out of the doctor for what he had done to Eustass in the past. But he was realizing he didn't have to be jealous. Whatever Eustass and Trafalgar had in the past was over now. It was just a fluke, a mistake. They couldn't possibly have been mates considering they had both found their true mates now, their bond finally being broken after all these years.
Thatcher didn't care that this big moment in their relationship was being observed now by nearly everyone in the pack. All he cared about was bringing his alpha closer, holding him close and never letting him go.
"You're mine." Thatcher repeated the man's words back to him, giving a firm nod. "And I'm yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want    All I want  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

All I want
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Luno Pack :: Thatcher/Eustass-
Jump to: