Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:15 pm

"Morgan,"  Anderson's voice was low but sharp, unforgiving.  "Don't call this fucking number again. This isn't a game, it's your damn life. I wont let you waste it, Inch.  No matter how expendable you think you are." The giant softened then, lavender gaze wavering as the hurt set in.  He didn't want those harsh words to be the last thing Morgan ever heard from him. No matter how they fought, Anderson never let Morgan leave him angry.  His last words to his oldest brother had been hateful and mean.
He'd swore that would never happen again.
Morgan  had been the star of some of Anderson's happiest days.  He deserved a better goodbye.
"You mean the world to your Dandy man, you know that?"  A short pause, followed by a soft croon from the aching wolf. "I love you, Morgan. Your favorite jacket is under my pillow.  I lied when I said I didn't have it."  Anderson had been keeping it for when he missed the man. He liked to put it on and inhale Morgan's scent, remember the days when he had more than just the jacket to keep him company.  He was hopeless.
 "I'll catch you later, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 7:23 pm

"I love you too, Dandy. But I ain't promising shit. If there's anything I can do to get you back home safe, I'm sure as hell gonna do it. You've got a family now, no more playing the hero. They need you home." The words were serious, different from the way Morgan usually tried to keep everything light and casual. "I'm gonna get you home, one way or another. Catch ya later, man."
And with that, he hung up.
Rich came over then to end the call, looking down at Andy.
"Friend? Or was I wrong last time and this one is actually your boyfriend?" He questioned, tempted to inflict some more pain on the boy, but instead moving back to sit beside Parker, craving the boy's company again.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Anderson's heart faltered as he heard Morgan hang up, pained to be cut off from the man once more. It was better though, the longer they spoke the more chance that Rich would take Morgan up on his offer, and that was something Anderson would not allow.  He would die before he sat back while anyone abused Morgan. The werewolf had been deep in thought when he caught Rich's words. They sparked a flaming rage in his chest, bringing a deadly rumble from deep from Anderson's throat. 
 "None of your fucking business, how about that?" He could not bear such a monster speaking of the two people he cherished most in the world. When he finally spoke, his voice was low and venomous, each word level and true.
  "You wont ever touch him.  I'll hunt you down and i'll watch you die if you try to fuck with him. You're a fucking speed bump and I am a giant.  Ill run you over, Rich." 
Anderson was not foolish.  He knew it was a bad move to make threats in his position, but the man had grown desperate.  He'd do anything to keep Rich from getting his hands on Morgan.  
After so much time, Anderson understood that much of their breakup had been contributed to Morgan's mounting self hate.  The man didn't believe he deserved anything good in life.  He thought of himself as trash, taking up space until he'd eventually burn out. 
But Anderson-
Andy loved everything that Morgan hated.  He loved the soft freckles sprinkled across his shoulders and the impish grin he wore when he was up to something.  The way his bangs would curl no matter what he did to try and stop them.  Anderson adored fighting him for the covers, how he'd eventually give up and simply cocoon himself around Morgan instead.  He missed the mans cold feet pressing against his leg and the terribly sloppy morning-breath kisses. Anderson loved Morgan through even the worst times.  He'd never give up.  To him, Morgan would always be worth saving, even if the man wasnt his to save anymore.  

Parker was clutching Cameron's hand, too absorbed in his fear of seeing the boy go to realize his hold had grown so tight that it was now beginning to strain bones. He was tempted to ask about calling Ouija, but he was no fool.  Rich liked him. He wouldn't want Ouija in the picture, it was better his lover stayed far away from people capable of such brutality. 
Instead of hoping for anything more, Parker accepted that this was enough.  The young wolf even summoned a smile to his face in order to convey his gratitude.
"Thank you for letting Andy talk to his friend. I know he's been really fucking rude, he doesn't really mean it.  He appreciates you too, im sure." Anything to keep the mans anger from flaring up again.  Parker found he could almost like Rich, but only whenever he wasn't tied down and the man wasn't attempting to threaten him.
Who knows, if he had known the man before Ouija, or before any of the bad shit happened to change him, they could have actually had something.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 2:37 pm

"You're going to hunt me down and kill me if I touch him, yeah? Well if it's so fucking easy for you to beat me, how did you end up here in the first place?" Rich questioned. "How did I get control?" It was like he hadn't even heard Parker speak, his entire being focused on glaring down at Andy. "Maybe I'll just fucking go out and get your little boyfriend myself and bring him here to suffer while you watch. What do you think about that, huh? What's the big bad wolf gonna do to stop me?" He growled this last part as he dug his fingers into the still tender burnt flesh of Anderson's stump.

Cameron winced as he watched this, turning his head away while still clutching onto Parker's hand.
"Don't say anything." He spoke softly, knowing already that Parker was going to try and stop Rich from hurting Anderson again. "You don't need him focusing on you." He reminded. He knew his brother liked to be a hero when he could, but he wanted the boy safe and untouched by Kirk's brother. "Just talk to me instead. How has it been over here other than completely fucking terrifying?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:30 am

Anderson jerked violently against his restraints, just barely able to bite back the screech of agony that bubbled in his throat.  It seemed as though his threats were only serving to tempt Rich.  If he wanted Morgan to be safe, then he'd have to find some other form of negotiation.
"I won't do anything if you trash my phone and never speak to him again.  You do that for me and I'll be nice or submissive or any damn thing you want me to be. We can make a deal or have a fucking truce, you name it." But if not-
If not.....
Anderson was prepared to do whatever it took to keep Morgan safe.  He would live to love himself, Andy was going to see to it. 

Parker was barely paying attention to Cameron.  Instead the young werewolf seemed captivated by the horror of watching Rich revert back into his savage stage.  He'd almost forgotten the man was so terrible. Those eyes had fooled him.
"I want to go home, Cameron. I want dad, and mom and Ouija and fucking shit, I just wanna go home." The young werewolf buried his face into the crook of Cameron's neck then, unable to bare the sight of Rich any longer.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 am

Rich listened to Anderson, considering the offer. He went to speak but instead found himself distracted by Parker's desire to go home. Of course, the boy was expected to want to go home but more than that, Rich was devastated by the way the boy had been looking at him before he turned away. He wanted Parker to like him. He didn't want to have the boy see him like this. But letting Andy go was not an option either.
So instead he simply growled, pounding his fist against the nearest wall as he paced the room.
"I'm not going to talk to your damn friend again." He snapped simply, looking between the three boys on the bed before storming out of the room.

"I know, babe, I want to go home too. I miss momma." Cameron sighed softly, stroking his fingers through Parker's soft blonde locks. "I love you so much and we've got each other now. I might not be able to stay over here but you know I'm here now and you know I'm safe. I'm your big brother so it's my job to figure out how to get us out of this... just give me some time. Kirk... he really likes me." He swallowed then, trying to shake off the thoughts of just how much Kirk liked him. He also didn't mention that he liked Kirk too, quite a lot. "I'm sure I can get him to let us go. It'll just take a while, I don't want to push my luck and end up screwing us all." He nodded firmly as he thought of how he could go about this. He had to get Kirk to actually let him go free or else... he couldn't do it. Even if he could just run out the front door right now, he didn't want to betray Kirk's trust.

Meanwhile, Britt had been lying in Kirk's bed, practically holding his breath this entire time as he fought through the pain coursing through him. It was just the right amount to keep him in constant agony, yet it was not enough to cause him to pass out. Kirk truly did seem to know what he was doing. It was a level of torture he'd never known, lying here beside his captor, knowing that at any second he could be subjected to more unbearable pain. He also knew that he needed Kirk's help. He needed to beg the man to take care of his open wound before an infection set in but holy hell, he'd rather die than beg this man for anything.
But Sawyer... Sawyer needed him alive. So he had to swallow his pride for his lover.
He closed his eyes for a moment and he pictured his Sawyer, his adorable lisping fiance.
This was the only way he was able to muster up the courage to glance over to the man who may or may not be sleeping beside him, and speak up.
"C-Captain." His voice was weaker than he'd ever heard it when he finally spoke. He paused, taking a breath before continuing. No matter what, he would not be that pathetic. "Will you... please fix my hand? I... I'm sorry for..." He trailed off, honestly unsure of what he'd done to warrant the removal of his finger. It was all a blur now. The only thing still clear in his mind was the feeling of Kirk sliding into him and the vision of the man hovering over him while he laid, completely helpless. "What I did." He continued simply, deciding that was as good of an apology as any.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 11:37 pm

"Well try to hurry, Cam.  I don't know how much longer Britt and Anderson will last in this place."  He was still nervous himself, but so far Rich has spared him of any true hurt.  After hearing his brothers report on Britt and himself, the young werewolf distinctly remembered another set of screams echoing through out the halls.  At the time he'd been too distracted with Rich and Andy to determine who it was, but now with a sickening dread he knew it had been the slender redhead he'd seen with Sawyer.
"Even if you're the only one who can get away, you should go.  Find daddy or Rhett. "  They were still searching, he could feel it.  And when they were finally found...
Parker shuddered to think of what would become of Rich and Kirk.
"It's probably just a matter of time before Kirk and Rich turn on us, too."  Even as he spoke the words, Park didn't truly believe it.  Rich had a sweetness in him.  The young werewolf had almost been sorry to see him leave as though wounded. 

Kirk had been sprawled completely upon the bed, chest heaving still as he recuperated from the passion shared with Cameron.   The man had been on the verge of sleep when Britt's voice caused consciousness to invade his mind.  The sound of the boy calling him captain was not nearly as satisfying as when Cameron did it.  Instead it sounded sleazy and cheap coming from this captive.  It was a grating noise after hearing the word spoken in Cameron's sweet speak.
"You can call me Kirk."  The man flipped onto his side, gazing hard at Britt as though deciding if he wanted to give aid or reject the boy completely.
Finally he let out an irritated huff, lazily moving to shove up from the bed and grope around in search of his spare medical kit.
"I'll do this, but if you have any more snarky comments I suggest you keep them to yourself, yeah?  If not I might be tempted to steal another finger." Out of simple spite, Kirk stepped on the severed appendage when he walked by, only satisfied when he heard the sharp scraping of diamond underneath his heel.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 12:24 am

"Yeah." Cameron nodded although truly, he didn't believe this either. For some strange reason, he trusted Kirk completely. Maybe he was just naive. "I love you, okay Park? And I'm gonna get us out of this, I promise." He pressed a kiss to his brother's forehead as Rich entered the room again after a moment, seemingly having calmed down slightly.
"You." He pointed at Parker. "I'm moving you to another room." He approached the bed, slowly undoing the bonds on Parker's feet, lifting him from the bed before retrieving a pair of handcuffs from the bedside table, using them to cuff the boy's hands behind his back. "Just in case." He assured before turning to Cameron. "You can follow if you want so you know where he is." And with that he hoisted Parker over his shoulder and left the room, assuring Anderson he would be back.
He carried Parker down the hall as Cameron followed behind. After a moment they arrived at the desired destination.
His bedroom.
He always kept his captives in one of their spare bedrooms. He'd never taken anyone into his real bedroom before. But Parker was different and he wanted the boy away from Andy. That way he could continue punishing the wolf for biting him without causing Parker to see him as some sort of monster.
"This is my room." He informed, in case this was not already obvious. It was much more personally decorated than the other room had been. Pictures of him and Kirk littered the room along with a few of their parents. He gently laid Parker down on the bed. "You'll sleep in here with me. Do I have to tie you down again or can I trust you?" He spoke hesitantly.

Britt quite literally had to bite his tongue to keep from cursing the man as he saw him deliberately step on his finger. He so terribly wanted to say so many things. But he knew it would do nothing but get him more pain. So he simply laid there, trying to force himself to be grateful the man was helping him at all.
"Thank you, Kirk." He spoke, voice slightly bitter as he waited for his captor to return.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:36 am

Parker's stomach lurched as Rich reappeared, this time pointing at him and indicating a change in scenery.
But why?
What was so important that he needed to be moved away from Anderson and even further from his brother? The fear was cutting off air, shriveling his lungs and causing his organ to collapse in on eachother. He wasn't afraid for himself, but what of Cameron and Andy?  What if he was being transported so more pain could befall them? 
"You can damn trust me, Rich. What in the hell am I going to do? I actually like your fucking room, I just...."  The boy's voice died as he grasped for words, hazel eyes wide and searching as he gazed upon Rich's face. 
"Why are you moving me here? Did I do something? Or is this about Cameron?" 

"Cameron!" Kirk's voice was soft as it echoed throughout the hallways.  If it were his brother, he would have no problems bandaging and placing a few fingers.  This was Britt though, and Kirk despised everything about the boy at this point.  If Cameron didn't come do this, then there would be nothing keeping him gentle.  He wasn't even completely sure what it was about Britt that evoked such violence in him.  Maybe it was the sound of his voice or his rude tones, how he scowled and sourly pinched his face.
The man called out once more, picking up his first aid kit and flipping it open in order to sift through his supplies.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:51 am

Cameron sensed his brother's fear and hated to leave him alone but Rich didn't seem likely to hurt him right now if he was leaving him untied. And if Kirk was calling for him, he had to answer or risk his spot in the man's good graces.
"I'll come back later if I can, okay, Park? I love you." And with that he was darting down the hallway, cautiously stepping into Kirk's room. "Hey, do you need something?" He smiled softly as he set eyes on Kirk and the first aid kit he held. His eyes then flickered to Britt whose gaze was now narrowed on him.

Rich simply stared at Parker for a moment after Cameron was gone. He didn't know how to explain why he had moved him without scaring him further.
"I just wanted to be alone with you." He spoke simply, sitting on the edge of the bed. "And now... you can sleep in here with me." He attempted to give the boy a soft smile. "I just don't want you to think differently of me, seeing me with your friend in there. I didn't want him to ruin you liking me." As he laid down beside the boy, he reached over to let his fingers card through his hair. "I want you to like me."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 1:36 am

"Im about to wrap your friends hands up.  I figured it might be a good idea for you to come keep me company, maybe help me out a little bit."  It was an obvious excuse to simply get the boy back into the room.  For a moment he'd been afraid Cameron had darted on him.  It wasn't impossible and honestly it was the most likely scenario, but Kirk had been determined that he could trust his golden boy.  His blue eyes brightened immediately upon hearing his call answered, knowing that without a doubt Cameron had chosen to stay with him.
"How are you feeling now, Goldilocks?  Did seeing your brother help put your mind at ease?"  Their captor nearly seemed like a gentleman with the way he moved to greet the boy, taking Cameron's hand and leading him into a chaste and lingering kiss, a strong hand placed gently against the small of his back to guide him. Upon noticing Britt's sour stare, Kirk let out a threatening grunt.
"Fireball, you cant  be jealous now that he cooperated and you did not. I gave you more than enough chances to keep your finger."

"I do like you, Rich. It's kinda fucked up and I think I feel bad about it, but I do like you."  The words were a heavy truth, shameful enough to keep the young werewolf's gaze pinned to the floor.  His lover was looking for him now, probably fearing for his safety. 
Parker wasn't afraid anymore.  Not for himself.  He worried for Cameron and Andy, feared for Britt's well being after hearing his brother report. But Parker himself felt strangely safe with Rich, nearly certain the man would continue to have mercy on him.  Rich was so tender towards him the boy hardly feared even Kirk.  Rich would protect him, if it came to that.  Parker was sure. They'd known eachother for a mere two weeks now, and already the young werewolf felt a strange connection to his captor.  It didnt even feel honest to call him that anymore.  Rich may not allow him to leave, but he wasn't holding him trapped as he had been. Parker was free to stretch and breathe easy, something Britt and Anderson could only dream of.
"I think you're sweet in a really weird way.  You're just so damn lonely its made you mean.  I kinda...I want to help you not be lonely anymore."  The boy tried to calm himself by remembering he had no choice but to play nice, but the words still felt like a chilling betrayal.  What if his mind reader wouldnt understand?
Parker outwardly flinched at the thought, an intense hurt blooming in his chest as he pictured his mate.  Ouija could move on from him at any moment.  The boy was gorgeous in any light, and not a day passed that Parker failed to notice eyes on him.  If he were to fuck up now...
He could lose his mate forever.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:10 am

Kirk's words had Britt's blood boiling again. And again he had to bite his tongue to keep from saying something that could lose him another finger. It drove him crazy, not being able to fight back, not even with his words. Words were all he had in this position and Kirk was refusing to even give him that.
"I'm not jealous. Trust me." Britt spoke instead of the much nastier statement he wanted to hiss at the man. He moved his gaze away from Cameron, figuring glaring at him might piss Kirk off again.
He meant what he said, even if Cameron was definitely in a better position than him. He'd rather die here after being brutally tortured by this psychopath than willingly submit to him and betray Sawyer. He would never do what Cameron was doing, even if it meant losing all of his other fingers.
"It did." Cameron nodded, smiling softly at Kirk, trying to ignore Britt. "Thank you for letting me go."
Cameron had quickly looked away from Britt's accusing glare. He didn't have to think for a second to know what the boy was trying to say to him.
He was a traitor.
He had made love to the man who had just taken everything away from Britt. And Britt was never going to forgive him, even if they made it out of here.
It made his stomach churn with the guilt. So he did all he could do to make it up to the boy, which wasn't much. He sat on the edge of the bed, opening the first aid kit and attempting to prompt Kirk to get started.

"You do?" Rich spoke unusually soft, the hints of a smile visible on his face. Truly, Parker's words warmed his heart. He could honestly say he had never had anyone be so sweet to him other than Kirk and his parents when he had been young. It made his stomach flutter in a way he'd never felt before. "I really like you. I'm sorry for keeping you here." He sighed lightly. There was a part of him that wanted to let Parker go, to do the right thing for once. But of course, he was far too selfish to actually do this. But still, he had never even considered it before. He just reassured himself that if he could just keep the boy here for a little longer, then it would be okay. Parker could learn to love him. "I'm sorry." He repeated. "I've taken boys before because they were beautiful and I wanted them. But they were always so mean even when I tried to calm down and talk to them. They would never talk. So I had to take what I wanted and I had to hurt them even though I didn't want to... but you were different. You are truly the most beautiful boy I've ever seen so I was determined not to hurt you. But I probably would have if you were mean like the rest. But you're not. No one but my brother has ever been nice to me like you are. I just... don't want you to go now." He spoke honestly, his gaze flickering down into his lap as he finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Kirk worked efficiently, his fingers nimble and skilled despite the little care he seemed to be putting into the job.  Instead of watching as he set Britt's mangled appendages, the man was searching Cameron's face in an attempt to determine the boys true feelings.  He didn't want his golden one to feel trapped here, even though it had been his original plan.  No one he'd ever picked up had evoked such feelings in him.  Kirk felt a special passion for Cameron.  Already he'd be willing to fight just to keep the boy comfortable. 
"Is there anything I can get for you, Goldie?  This wont take me long.  If you want, I'll even take you out somewhere to dinner.  I trust you just that much."  The man gave a playful wink, strangely assured that Cameron wouldn't put him into harms way. The boy was too soft hearted, and some part of Kirk hoped the boy harbored feelings for him as well.
"Im sure Rich would be willing to play nice with your brother while we're gone, yeah?"

Parker fought hard to suppress the cringe that constricted even his chest as Rich mentioned hurting him.  It should come as no surprise that the man would be willing to strike him if he resisted, but it still caused a cold sinking in Parker's stomach.  It was ridiculous that he wanted to trust his captor, but the young werewolf couldn't help himself.  Rich, despite all his harshness, still had eyes that captivated.  There was sweetness in him, a soft spot that Parker desperately wanted to be a part of.  
"I uh, im obviously not going anywhere."  The boy spoke almost playfully, his fingertips stretching forward to brush a wisp of hair away from Rich's face. "So you don't have anything to worry about.  As long as im here you wont be lonely.  I can be nice if you can." His other hand moved to catch at Rich's cheek, gently guiding the mans gaze to meet his own.
"I like you better when you're being nice.  You're eyes seem more clear, like the sky after rain I guess. Thats my favorite thing."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 9:46 pm

"I think he was already playing nice when I left." Cameron nodded his head, heart skipping a beat at the thought of Kirk taking him out to dinner. This could be his chance to get himself and Parker out of this. He wasn't going to put himself in unnecessary danger but if an opportunity arose he knew he had to take it. For Parker. "Do you think you could do something for me though before we go?" He smiled softly as he approached Kirk, finally trusting the man enough to speak up a bit more. He knew this might be pushing his luck but he thought the worst Kirk would do was say no. He wouldn't hurt him. "Can you let him sit up? You can keep him tied down but just so he can get more comfortable. And maybe some painkillers? I don't like him being hurt." He sighed softly, reaching out for Kirk's hand, gently stroking the back of it with his thumb.

"You like my eyes?" Rich smiled sweetly, truly flattered by the compliment. "I'll be nice then, if you like them like this." He nodded firmly as he laid beside the boy, letting an arm slide around his waist. Butterflies had fluttered in his stomach when Parker's fingers brushed over his cheek. "I won't do anything you don't want to do but I'd just like you to sleep in here with me tonight." He spoke almost tentatively, his hand resting on the boy's waist gently. He was trying to speak slowly and softly, as he might if it were a child he was talking to. But really, he was just trying to be non-threatening. He didn't want Parker to be afraid. He wanted Parker to love him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:11 am

Kirk's gaze hardened on Cameron, blue eyes clear and sharp and he pulled his hand away.  "Of course I could do those things. But if you continue to try and goad me into helping your friend I will be greatly less inclined to do so.  Don't bat those pretty eyes at me for him.  If you want to touch me, do it for you Goldie. Not for him." The man strode across the room, his ego damaged by the assumption that Cameron was flirting with him merely to benefit Britt. Despite this though, the blonde still returned with a bottle of painkillers and a spare pair of handcuffs. 
"If you want him taken care of, do it yourself."  The man tossed the supplies onto Britt's bed, moving then to cut the boys hand free himself. Before he fully allowed Britt to sit up though, Kirk made sure to catch him roughly by the chin.
"If you do anything to attempt an escape, i'll kill you. I'll skin you alive.  You don't understand the hell I can put you through.  You think what happened to your little fingers is bad? You cross me and i'll show you just what im capable of. But thats only after I make you watch as I put a bullet in your little boyfriend.  Whats his name? Sawyer?"  Kirk spat the name as though it were sour, a pathetic stain upon the Earth. "I'll call him here myself, just to load him full of lead. You got that Princess?" 

"Course i'll sleep in here. It sure as hell beats lying with my damn arms strapped down." Parker cringed as he realized how accusing his words sounded, cheeks flushing deeply as he scrambled to adjust his tone. "I like it in here, really.  I like being able to lay with you when you're like this." The young wolf made the bold decision to scoot closer, even going so far as to hook one of his legs around his captor's waist. "It's actually really fucking nice that you like me so much.  I don't anyone has ever just wanted me like this."  Even with Ouija he'd spent years attempting to model himself into someone the mind reader could love. "With my boyfriend it took me for fucking ever to make him see me as anything other than his ever reliable best friend."  He'd listened patiently about exciting dates and each time Ouija managed to reach a new base. After a while he'd expected to become numb to the details but he was never so fortunate.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:41 am

"I'm sorry." Cameron spoke gently as he moved forward to grab the items Kirk had brought. "Trust me though, I only touch you because I want to." He assured the man, pressing a kiss to his cheek as he passed, as if to prove his point.
Britt trembled lightly with anger at Kirk's words, biting hard down on his tongue to keep from talking back. It was then that he decided, screw letting Sawyer kill this man when he found him. He was going to murder Kirk with his own two hands when they got out of this. He had never had sadistic thoughts like this before but he found that he wanted to hear Kirk scream. The man certainly deserved it.
He looked up at Cameron as the blonde approached.
"If you think this is going to make me hate you any less, you're wrong." He informed, trying to hold back his wince when Cameron tried to move his arm gently.
"I know it's not. But I'm doing it anyway." Cameron informed, adjusting the boy so he was sitting up against the headboard, hands cuffed together in his lap, feet still tied to the base of the bed. He then helped him dry swallow several of the pills. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"
"Ask him to let me use the phone while you're on your 'date.'" He scoffed at the word. "Not like I know where we are so I could tell whoever to come and get me."
Cameron turned back to Kirk, assuming the man had heard what was said anyway.
"I'm not asking for him, I'm asking for me, really. And I'm not trying to use your feelings for me to get you to help him. I'm just asking." He made sure he wasn't flirting with the man this time or touching him in any way. "Do you think he could talk on the phone while we're gone? He doesn't have any way to tell someone to come help him." He didn't want to push his luck but he had to at least ask. He felt guilty, letting Britt suffer while he went unharmed.

"Really? No one ever has?" Rich questioned incredulously. "I can't believe that. You're gorgeous. Not to mention I could tell you were different. Strong but still sweet. I could tell it just from watching you. You exude kindness. You're just a different kind of person. I didn't think someone like you existed. Beautiful and sweet." He shook his head, trying to keep his calm even though the boy had a leg around his waist. It made his stomach flutter nervously. "Your boyfriend... I hope he appreciates what he has now."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 11:28 am

"You sure are getting comfortable here, huh Goldielocks?  Thats an awfully bold thing to be asking of me."  Kirk surged forward, his face coming to hover dangerously close to Cameron's.  One would almost think the man was readying to strike his captive, but instead Kirk leaned forward just enough to brush his lips teasingly against the tip of Cameron's nose.  "If I really thought about it, I might start believing you trust me or something like that." The man's voice came sly and taunting, along with a smile bright enough to rival the sun.  It was a gift that the boy seemed to be returning his feelings.  Despite his having yet to hurt Cameron, he was still responsible for snatching the boy away from his family and whatever lover was surely waiting on him back home.  Kirk expected resentment, but in its place he'd found forgiveness crowned by a golden halo. 
"I suppose I could allow that.  Of course I doubt the call would last that long.  Im not a fool, therefore i'll have Rich monitoring your call.  He can hear everything from his bedroom.  At the first sign of trouble he'll  be instructed to put a bullet in one of his captives and then call me.  After that....Well, i've already explained what happens after that."  The mans gaze narrowed threateningly on Britt, as though he were almost eager to see the boy lose every ounce of good he believed he owned. 

Parker's gaze faltered as Rich's words seeped into his bones. Did Ouija appreciate it?  Sometimes the young wolf still felt as though he were struggling to be enough for his mate. The man had loved others before him. He had memories and parts of himself that he'd given away, while Parker had saved his whole self in the hopes that Ouija would one day accept it. No matter how much love they made, the mind reader would always be out his league.  
But Rich-
This man had been able to pick from anyone walking around at the fight club that night, Ouija included, and still the man had somehow chosen him.
It didn't seem possible, and yet here they were. 
"I don't really think he appreciates it like you do."  The words were said in a huff, the boys muscles contracting in an effort to draw Rich closer. "Fuck, im just holding you and you act like its everything. You're trembling."  Parker's fingers caressed a gentle trail down the man's jawline. "It's sorta damn beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 7:02 pm

"Thank you." Britt nodded at Cameron, ignoring Kirk's threats. Not like he knew any information on where he was to tell Sawyer. Rich monitoring the call shouldn't be a problem. He'd just have to warn his lover not to say anything. He didn't even care so much that this wouldn't help him escape. He just wanted to hear his lover's voice. He was working on getting his shit together so he didn't sound like a complete mess when he answered.
"Course." Cameron smiled lightly as he retrieved the boy's phone. "Sawyer, I'm guessing?"
"Mhm."
Cameron dialed Sawyer's number and put the phone on speaker before turning and taking Kirk's hand, tugging him towards the door.
"Come on, I'm excited." He smiled softly. It wasn't a lie either. "And I do trust you. Maybe more than I should, but I do." For a second he worried he might have angered the man but never did he think Kirk was going to hurt him.

Rich blushed lightly at being called out on his trembling, which was only made worse when Parker moved closer, trailing fingers over his lightly stubbled jawline.
"That's because it is everything to me, Parker." It was the first time he'd spoken the boy's name, remembering it from when it had been announced at the fight club. "I've never had anyone willingly be with me... or even just touch me like you are now. I'm not used to it... and to have my first time be the most beautiful boy I've ever seen? It's... making me nervous." He admitted, smiling sweetly though at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:17 am

"Thop the mother fucking car!"  
Sawyer's voice ruptured the heavy silence that had been pressing upon the aching occupants of the vehicle, his fingertip trembling as he fumbled with the phone in his hands.  It was flashing Britt's name and singing his personalized ring, but despite all the evidence that his mate was calling it was still near impossible for Sawyer to believe it was really happening. 
The man was answering just as Finn swerved onto the shoulder of the road, his voice a hoarse but hopeful whisper as he sent up a prayer for his mate.
"Britt? Baby ith that you?" Had this called happened a few weeks ago, when Britt's abduction was still a fresh torrent of panic, the werewolf would have been rushing through sentences and pressing his lover for answers, desperate to the point of physical sickness.
Now though, the man had processed that he may never see Britt again.  He was slowly coming to terms with the idea that his mate was simply gone, vanished on the wind, and while Sawyer would never stop looking he was beginning to lose hope.  He was blistering to simply hear the boy's voice, know without a doubt that he was still drawing breath.  It didn't matter that Sawyer could hear his heart beating, what good was that when he couldn't hold the boy in his arms?

"I don't remember telling you my name."  The young werewolf picked up on this small fact, clear blue eyes flashing brightly with appreciation.  He should probably be wary of Rich knowing so much about him, but instead it warmed Parker's heart that someone paid so much attention to the little details.  "But its nice that you know it anyways.  I guess you put a lot of thought into taking me home, huh?" The wolf wasn't speaking directly of the adorable color flushing Rich's cheeks, but his movements indicated that he had definitely noticed. Both hands had now moved to gingerly cradle the mans face, fingertips taking special care when stroking over blush warmed skin.  "I don't think Ouija's ever trembled like this when I touch him. He's always so sure of himself."  The boy let out a near wistful noise as he thought of his mate, wolf clawing at him in demand to see the mind reader. Even when acknowledging that Rich wanted him more, it was still near impossible to fully expel Ouija from his mind. The man was always there, intricate tattoo's and a toothy grin whenever Parker closed his eyes.  
In these moments though, the imagine evoked a sharp ache rather than the usual sweet surge of adoration.
"I kinda like how nervous you are. It makes me feel pretty damn special. I was chasing Ouija even before I understood what the hell was happening.  I guess it's cool to have someone wanting me for once."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 1:53 am

“Sawyer.” The tears were apparent in Britt’s voice as he spoke his lover’s name, just so relieved to finally hear the man’s voice.
He wanted to sob to his lover about how he’d been brutalized, how those unfamiliar hands had stripped him of all of his dignity, wanted to beg the man to come find him and bring him home.
The words almost came tumbling past his lips before he could stop them. But then he forced himself to pause. Sawyer was just as helpless as he was. Begging would do nothing but hurt the man. Just because he was the one in excruciating pain did not mean he didn’t have to be strong anymore.
“It’s me. I miss you.” When he spoke again, his voice was firm. It was no longer trembling with tears. He was his normal self now, not whatever pathetic mess Kirk had made him into here. “It’s really good to hear your voice.” He breathed out. “Talk to me. And before you say anything, I guess I should let you know that I didn’t get away. He let me use the phone. If he overhears us talking about a way to escape, shit’s not going to end well for me. So you just talk about normal things while I can still use the phone. I need to hear you right now.”

"I listened when they announced you for your fight." Rich informed softly, attempting to relax and enjoy the way Parker was touching him. The butterflies were still there, but now they were being accompanied by a warmth that spread all over his body, starting from the places Parker's skin touched his. "You are special, so special." He reassured, reaching out to stroke his fingers through the boy's hair. "And I don't know how your boyfriend feels about you, but I definitely want you. If I was him, I would be trembling every time you even said my name. You're so precious and it's a shame he doesn't know what he has." He sighed heavily, caressing the boy's cheek with the back of his hand.
And then, he couldn't help himself. He was slowly leaning forward until he could press a kiss to Parker's lips, trying to convey just how much he adored the other boy through the simple touching of their lips.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:51 pm

The phone crackled under the strain of Sawyer's fingers with how tightly the man was clutching at it, desperate to hold onto the only thing connecting him to Britt. There was a definite tremble when he spoke, tears of rage coursing fast and hot down his cheeks as he struggled to keep himself in check. 
"Thath alright baby, we can juth talk ath long ath he'll let you. Ith enough to hear your voithe..."
Except it wasnt enough.  
Sawyer knew every sound his mate made, understood how the boy was struggling to be strong for him and fuck-
The helplessness was eating through Sawyer's insides.  He was supposed to protect Britt from savages like Kirk, or at the very least be able to hold the boy after he'd suffered.
But no, this was all they had.  Just a bloody phone call that was bringing them no closer together.
"I mith you more than ever.  I don't think we've ever been apart for tho long.." His werewolf was outraged by the loss, constantly clawing at Sawyer's ribs in desperation to drive the man forward.
"But ith gonna be okay.  I know my word doethn't mean thit anymore, but we will thee each other again." He was coming. He would be there.

Parker's first instinct was to lurch away from those lips, no matter how pink and delicate they may be.  His wolf raged that it would be wrong to kiss those lips, a betrayal if he did not strike Rich away from him.  
But in the end Parker made no move to shy away from his captor, stomach blooming with butterflies  as their lips finally met. Of course there was a part of him that rationalized this was in his best interest, to reject Rich may cost him dearly.  But there was a bigger part that wanted this, craved for someone to touch him so desperately it was as though their life depended upon it.  Rich was giving that, trembling humbly whenever he received the smallest of caresses.  
The young werewolf drew careful fingers through Rich's hair, hands dropping until he could fully bring the man closer in a tender act of deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 11:40 pm

"Yeah, course we will." Britt spoke firmly but it was clear that he wasn't so sure about this anymore. And then it hit him. When Sawyer said that they were going to see each other again, he hadn't believed him.
That meant he believed he would die in here, miserable and alone. That thought alone was nearly enough to make him break down. They'd never get married or finally move into a home of their own...
"He took my ring." He informed quietly then, trying to stop thinking of negative things but then realizing there was nothing positive left to focus on. "I wanted to tell you. I'm sorry." He sighed. "And you're right, we've never been apart for this long before."

Rich could hardly believe his luck when Parker didn't pull away. And then he was actually pulling him closer, deepening their kiss. Rich's entire body felt like it was tingling, some sensation he'd never felt before. But he wanted more of it. He was wrapping his arm around Parker's waist then, letting his hand caress down the boy's bare side. He wanted to do so much more than kiss. He wanted to treasure every inch of Parker's body, feel the boy reacting to his touch.
And then he realized that he had never done this before. If he got lucky enough to be intimate with his beauty, what if he did something wrong?
He was slowly pulling back then, hands moving to the boy's hips, caressing them gently.
"Do you think I could touch you now?" He was panting lightly, Parker's kiss having taken his breath away. "You don't have to touch me if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:50 am

"Don't you fucking be thorry, Britt.  I'll get you a new ring.  I'll get you a hundred fucking ringth if it'll make you happy." Sawyer's voice had taken on a near pleading tone, chest feeling hollow and egg shell thin as he realized Britt hadn't taken his words to heart.
His mate didn't believe he'd ever make it home, no matter how desperately Sawyer searched. 
But he was wrong.
Sawyer would not rest until he'd brought the boy back home to him.
"And I talked to mom.  He ith going to take a look at your handth ath thoon ath I get you back.  Im going to make you okay again, Brittany.  Ith juth taking longer than expected." The werewolf heaved a guilt ridden sigh as he struggled to accept the reality of his failure. Britt had trusted him, and he'd allowed the boy to be snatched up at a bar, brutalized in ways Sawyer couldnt stomach to think of.
"You juth have to wait for me.  I know ith not fair, but you can't give up.  I'll be there thoon." 

"I....If you touch me Ouija might not want me anymore." Parker spoke the words quietly, his voice hesitant and trembling with confliction. "But I don't think he ever really wanted me like you do in the first place."  The mind reader would probably be relieved.  Their relationship would have a reason to end without it being his fault.  Ouija wouldn't have to feel guilty for anything and yet he'd still be free.
He deserved that.
"So yeah, I guess you can touch me if you want."  These words were accompanied by shifting hands, fingers moving around to slide up the small of Rich's back, skillfully massaging the tight muscles there. The movements drew his captor closer still, enough so that all it took to kiss the man now was a simple tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:31 am

"Sawyer, I just don't know anymore." Britt sighed softly. He had gone from vowing to Kirk that his lover was coming for him to not believing the man when he himself promised he would be there. "I'll wait for you though. Not like I've got much else to do." He realized this sounded like he was almost angry with the man and truly, he wasn't. Anger was the last thing he felt towards his lover. So he added an extra, "I love you." He looked down at his hands, cuffed together in his lap then. Even though the bones were set and they were bandaged up, they were still slightly deformed, not to mention the searing pain he felt whenever he tried to move them or the red spot where the bloody stump in place of his ring finger had soaked through the bandage. He was wondering if he could figure out a way to get himself out of this but then he realized that even if he got out of his restraints, he wasn't sure that he could make it to the front door. He had been tied to this bed for weeks, left to soil himself and starve if it weren't for Cameron. He wasn't sure his inactive legs could still hold himself up. And certainly he wouldn't be able to move fast enough to outrun Kirk's brother once he heard him moving. He was truly fucked. He let out a heavy sigh before slumping back and accepting his situation. "He set my hands for me and bandaged them. They're still not pretty though." He paused then, furrowing his brow. "Hey, how'd you know your mom would need to bandage my hands? Did you talk to someone?" If Cameron had contacted his lover somehow and not told him he would have to kill the boy.

Rich's heart skipped a beat at the agreement and he wanted to dive right into it that very second. But he forced himself to calm down, to take a deep breath. He had to do this perfectly.
"I won't do it if you don't want me to. I can tell you for a fact though, that he doesn't want you like I do. I don't think anyone in this world has ever wanted someone else as much as I want you. It's not even like all I want is sex... I just want to feel you, Parker. I want to be closer to you, I want to make you feel good. I've never wanted someone like this before." As he spoke he laid the boy down gently, hands trailing down his supple curves as he lowered himself until he could rest his stubbled cheek against the boy's bare stomach, shuddering with the way Parker's skin felt against his own.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:39 am

"I...no, I didn't thpeak to anyone" The werewolf's words came hesitate, his heart unsure if Britt could handle the strain of knowing Sawyer had felt it even when Kirk was ravaging his body. The boy had been jarred by every thrust. " I juth.... I could feel it when you were in pain. I knew that bathard was hurting you. My handth tharted aching and I just knew you were thuffering. I guess ith our bond." His wolf had been tormented in the weeks following his mates abduction. It allowed Sawyer no time for rest. There was a constant agonizing gnawing growing inside his chest, worsening each time he could feel Britt yearning for him but was unable to reach the boy.
This was hell.
His lover had already lost faith in him. Britt seemed to have accepted that he was a lose cause, a fact that was strong enough to elicit a desperate whimper from the young wolf. Sawyer loathed himself for making such a noise.
"Mom promithed he would do everything he could to make you better. I think he even kinda mitheth you. And uh... Bellamy he came home from the thervithe, he'th out looking for you now too." Normally any mention of Britt's former love had Sawyer swelling with jealous rage, but all of that had been extinguished by the loss of his mate. Now the young werewolf was grateful for any help he received in the search, no matter what their relation to Britt may be.

For once in his life, Parker entertained no doubts as Rich proclaimed his adoration. For a moment the boy had to wonder if this was what Ouija felt like whenever he himself was whispering words so tender, but then of course he was reminded that many people had laid themselves at Ouija's feet. He himself was not special in that right. It had taken him years of watching the mind reader with others to learn exactly what he liked, and even then it had been a struggle to convince Ouija he deserved a chance to be seen as more than a trusty sidekick. Sometimes Parker feared the man wasn't satisfied with him still, despite all his desperate trying.
But Rich-
Parker didn't have to try for his affections, they were already his to own. Rich was touching him so giddily, the man's adoration reaching even the misty depth of his eyes. There was no one else on Rich's mind. It was only parker, parker, parker.
And that was precious. For these few moments, the boy finally felt as though he were receiving all the love he'd given in his desperation to win Ouija's affections.
But it wasn't his mate causing him to feel this love. Instead it was Rich, a man who'd been a stranger nearly a month ago and yet who seemed to ache for Parker's touch even worse than Ouija.
"No...I think i kinda damn want this " The words came less confident than he'd intended. It seemed no matter how blissful Rich's affections were, they still somehow managed to be overshadowed by the absence of that same love radiating from his mate.
"I can't lie, I feel like a fucking traitor right now. But I just.. I want to feel what it's like to be desired for once. And I kinda want you to feel that, too." Rich was loving him in ways no one ever had, and Parker ached to repay him for that. It wasn't hard, not really. Especially when Rich's stubble felt so heavenly scrapping across his belly. The man's simple words had aroused him beyond the reach of physical limitations. Parker's heart wanted this even more than his body ached for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Neighborhood
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next