Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:26 am

Cameron knew he was walking a very thin line between being on Kirk's good side and pissing him off. Every move he made could decide whether or not he ended up like Britt, sure to have deformed hands for the rest of his life if they made it out of this. Because of this he took time thinking of how he would respond to each word Kirk spoke to him. He almost smiled at the man's words this time, really sucking up to his captor and telling him it was an honor to be the first to suck him off. But that was pushing it. He didn't have to oversell it, he just had to damn lay here and nod when spoken to. Play it safe.
So that's what he did. He nodded, wetting his lips and struggling to sit as upright as possible in his restraints. He was about to give the best blowjob of his life.
He might not leave this place with his dignity, but he would at least have both hands, unlike Britt.
Speaking of Britt, he was currently still writhing on the mattress, soft curses leaving him as he tried to forget about the pain. He was no longer aware of anything Cameron and Kirk were doing, only thinking of his gorgeous, delicate hands with the always perfectly groomed and trimmed fingernails. He thought of how much he loved running his hands through Sawyer's hair or down his toned abdomen or over his stubbled jaw. All of this he might never get to do again, even if he managed to get out of here. What if his hands were permanently damaged? What if they couldn't be saved?
"Sawyer." He couldn't stop his lover's name from passing his lips in a soft whimper. Part of him felt that maybe, if he just asked for the man then he would magically appear.
He forced himself to look at his newly mangled hand, matching the first, and another whimper left him when he set eyes on the diamond ring. But while it devastated him to think of how he might never see the man who gave him that ring again, it also gave him the willpower to go on. Sawyer had proposed to Britt Vause, the fierce redhead who didn't take shit from anyone. He was a fighter, Sawyer knew this. He would be expecting him to fight, not to lay back and cooperate. So even if it meant more pain and suffering than he'd ever known, he was going to stay that same fiery redhead Sawyer had fallen in love with.

Rich could only stare at Parker for a moment, eyes shining with something that was almost hurt.
"Breathe." He commanded simply, momentarily ignoring Andy in order to curl his fingers around the boy's flaccid member, jerking it slowly and running his thumb over the head. He just wanted to see if it was possible for him to become erect right now. He was not going to give up in his hopes of making love to this boy but for now, he would stop. He didn't know what else to do and he hated hearing the boy scream like that, so terrified, as if touching him would be the worst thing in the world.
Now he removed his hand from Parker's pants, instead moving over to Andy's side of the bed. If this boy wanted to play the hero, Rich would show him just what he was getting into. Anderson was correct in thinking that Rich had no mercy when it came to him, all of that was saved for Parker. Andy was the manifestation of every boy who had ever picked on him, every sports coach that told him he was too small to play. All of this pent up frustration was going to be given an outlet tonight and it was not going to be pretty.
"You people are so stupid sometimes." He grunted softly, shaking his head. "Why are you so willing to take punishment for him? Do you think he'd do the same for you? If I come over here and do this..." He rested his hand over Anderson's groin now, slowly stroking the man to get a reaction. "Do you think he's going to fight for you? No. If I told him I would let him go right this instant and all he had to do was let me take you instead, do you think he'd even hesitate for a second? I can assure you, he wouldn't. So why are you so willing to take the fall for him?" He was going to make the man regret it, that was for sure.

Ouija knew what Finn said was true. Whatever was happening to Cameron and Parker, maybe they would much rather be dead. But he was so selfish... he couldn't bear the thought of never seeing his lover again. His mate.
He opened his mouth to answer Finn but instead all that came out was a loud curse, his fist coming to slam against the car door. He could feel the man's hands on Parker, could feel the suffocating panic and fear that was coming over his lover. And then, just as suddenly as it started, it had stopped. The terror was still there but it wasn't as frantic. He was alright for the moment.
"It's fine." He bit out, knowing he had to have scared Finn with his outburst. "He's okay now..." Maybe not okay, but at least not in immediate danger.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 9:10 am

"Sawyer?"  
Kirk's head perked up as he caught the anguished whimper that left Britt's lips.  It was undoubtedly the name of a lover, most likely the one who had given the ring.
Perfect.
"He isn't coming for you.  And even if he did, what would he want with someone who can never hold his hand?"  The man was speaking with malice dripping in every word, even as he finished sliding his jeans away to leave himself bare infront of Cameron.  Unlike Britt, he fully trusted his golden boy to behave himself.  It was rare to trust someone so easily but he knew with the amount of fear shining in Cameron's eyes that the boy wouldn't dare risk catching his wrath. 

Parker's body immediately slumped with relief as Rich's hands left him, his chest heaving nearly painfully as he struggling to draw breath.  It was true that he found his lungs stale and unresponsive whenever Rich's touch was searing his flesh.  It made Parker feel as though he were rotting on the inside.
"Ouija." It was a heartrending whimper that slipped from between the boys cracked and bleeding lips, the name being drawn out slightly with grief.  He could already see that he would not be escaping this in the same condition in which he'd entered. Rich was going to steal something from him.  Parker could feel it in his soul.
Anderson was strangely calm even as Rich was approaching his side of the bed.  There was nothing the man could say that would elicit fear from him as it was doing Parker.  Even as Rich's fingertips brushed against his limp desire, the young werewolf did nothing but arch a soft lilac brow.
"Im not stupid, im honorable.  Its what would be expected of me."  An image of Cove once more flashed behind the mans eyelids, reminding him with conviction of why he'd chosen to play hero, even when he didnt much feel like one. 
"And im so willing because as you can see, your hands don't bother me.  You aren't the first lucky fucker to come up and grab a handful of my junk. Probably wont be the last." Anderson's lips twitched almost as though laughing at his own joke. He'd decided it was better to keep a low profile and attempt to stay casual in the hopes that he wouldnt bring any more unwarranted pain upon himself. The growing numbness in his leg promised he wouldn't forget Rich's cruelty.
"But Parker over there, he's a kid. I doubt he's ever seen anyone elses dick before, let alone had someone touch his. And I can see that you kinda like him, so take my advice and don't push. He'll appreciate you for it." Anderson managed to keep a persuasive calmness to his voice, only his lavender eyes betrayed the anguish he felt as he imagined being home with Cove. He should've fought harder to convince the boy into letting him stay the night-
But he hadnt and now this was his reality.
At least he'd gotten one last memory of the Scotsman's lips brushing over his, one last chance to hear his name said in the accent he'd come to love even better than music.
It was enough.
It had to be.

They had lapsed into silence again after Ouija's outbreak, but it was short lived.  
"Can you...Could you fucking try to find Cameron?" 
Finn found himself reaching over to hesitantly curl his fingers around one of Ouija's limp hands.  Even if their situation was still dire, the man was grateful not to be alone with his torment. 
"I just...I fucking have to know how he's doing."  There was no promises that Parker was with him.  His first born could be rotting already without their knowledge. 
That thought had Finn's head aching feverishly, his entire body giving a sickening lurch as bile rose up in the back of his throat.  Despite how he'd said he hopes his child was dead, the thought of that becoming a reality was much more pain than Finn could bear.

"Britt?"  Sawyer could have sworn he'd heard his name just now, spoken in the most pitiful of whimpers. 
But he was still sitting listlessly on the street and his mate was nowhere to be found.  Now though Sawyer was convinced that the boy was being hurt in a manner terrible enough to elicit helpless noises that the werewolf wished he didnt even know existed.  
Frantic with frustration and completely out of options, Sawyer did the only thing he had yet to do.
He first called his father-
And then the young werewolf was tipping his head back, letting out a tormented howl that threatened to shake the very foundation of the city. Maybe Britt could hear him from wherever he was, let him know that he wasnt alone; Sawyer was sharing in his pain.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Britt wanted to cry because he feared the man was right. But instead, he simply shook his head and stayed silent.
But then, he heard a low howl in the distance, surely able to be heard by everyone in the home.
Sawyer.
"He's coming." He informed then, relief flooding his entire body. Sawyer was missing him and he was trying to come and get him. It gave him the hope he needed to keep hanging on.
Cameron meanwhile, only shuddered lightly as Kirk's arousal was finally revealed to him. He despised the thought of tasting this man but he knew it was his only choice. And so he leaned forward obediently, lips parted in anticipation. He would have reached out to touch had his hands not been restrained.

Anderson's words, intended to be calming, instead had the opposite effect. Rich was irritated that their was no fear in his voice. Sure, his eyes gave him away, but Rich wanted him so terrified that he was begging Rich to have mercy.
Instead, he was speaking calmly as if they were casual acquaintances.
He had to come up with a way to make him scream. He truly was aching for someone to touch his desire, throbbing within his jeans, but that would just have to wait.
Now he paused and let his eyes fully run over Anderson's bare body, stretched out for his pleasure.
"These are burn scars, yeah?" He questioned, running his fingers over some of the marks he spoke of on the man's chest. "Did you lose the leg to a fire too?" He murmured, his other hand coming to rub over the boy's stump, remembering how frantic he had seemed earlier to get his prosthetic limb back. This was obviously a sensitive area.

"I'm trying, mom." The word slipped out before Ouija even realized. He had never called Finn mom before although he was technically going to be his mother-in-law some day soon. But it came out now. He felt like they'd bonded tonight over their shared agony. He pretended it hadn't even happened, closing his eyes and trying to get a better grip on Parker's location and who he might be with. "Park... he's alright for now, I think." He felt a sharp pang in his chest as the boy whimpered his name. "He just said my name." He swallowed hard and forced himself to continue on. "Someone is tied up beside him. They're in a lot more pain than he is." For Finn's sake, he hoped it wasn't Cameron. "I think it's too big to be Cam... it's another wolf." He heaved a sigh of relief as he realized it wasn't his brother-in-law. "It's Andy I think... wasn't that who Cam was with?"

Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:46 pm

Kirk would return the favor in his own ways. 
"Just keep nursing those hands of yours, fireball. I'll be the one coming next." The words were thrown carelessly over his shoulder, simply a nice way of saying he expected Britt to be silent while he was enjoying his golden boy. 
"I don't ever have to hurt you, sweetheart. You know that? Just so long as you keep doing your part and watching me with those baby blue eyes of yours." Kirk's tone edged on melodic, slow and calming as though he were speaking to a small child. When he reached up next, his fingertips came to splay gently across Cameron's cheek, almost as though they'd been lovers in some former life. 
"Yeah, good for you." Kirk's reply was a dismissive grunt, his main focus now on Cameron and the boys devastatingly luscious lips which seemed to be poising in preparation to take him in. It had been years since he'd felt such a surge of excitement rippling through him at the mere action of receiving a blowjob. It was a struggle for the man to resist yanking Cameron down prematurely and forcing him to quicken his pace, with anyone else he would have. Kirk had an appreciation for holding his victims and roughly fucking into them until he reached completion but strangely Kirk didn't feel like seeing Cameron suffer through the humiliation of such an act. So far the boy had been so docile and accepting....
Kirk would return the favor in his own ways. 
"Just keep nursing those hands of yours, fireball. I'll be the one coming next." The words were thrown carelessly over his shoulder, simply a nice way of saying he expected Britt to be silent while he was enjoying his golden boy. 
"I don't ever have to hurt you, sweetheart. You know that? Just so long as you keep doing your part and watching me with those baby blue eyes of yours." Kirk's tone edged on melodic, slow and calming as though he were speaking to a small child. When he reached up next, his fingertips came to splay gently across Cameron's cheek, almost as though they'd been lovers in some former life. 

Anderson's plan had been to stay calm and quiet, desperate to keep his weaknesses to himself. If Rich knew of them-
Well, That was more power than Anderson could bare being held over him. 
Fire, flames.
The mere word had cold sweats breaking across the man's forehead, his entire body feeling as though it would snap under the weight of his mounting panic.
He couldn't give himself away-
That hope was lost the very second Rich's fingers brushed over the marred flesh at his chest.  The roughness of those hands were nothing like Cove's.  
Anderson had managed to say nothing as his chest was invaded, instead offering nothing more than a uncomfortable hiss.  The young werewolf was baring his fangs together in despair, lavender eyes forced shut as a defence mechanism.  If he could just distance himself for this, maybe retreat back into his mind to happier times....
He could remember laying in Cove's bed, content to simply feel the warm weight of his lover curled against him.  It was his favorite way to fall asleep.
Cove had made sleeping easy.
Before, he'd always had problems drifting off.  After losing his leg he'd began feeling persistent sensations of ghost limb, and when that wasnt bothering him it was the constant aching of the nerves that had been exposed by the removal of his leg.  But Cove....
His mate had the magic touch. Whenever he'd hurt, aching to the point that sleep would evade him, he was always found by a pair of soft and stroking fingers.  Cove knew how to ease him, having to do little more than caress his skin and speak his name.
Anderson had nearly escaped with his thoughts-
But then Rich had reached down to rub along the remaining stub of Anderson's leg.  The action drew immediate reaction, causing the young werewolf to arch painfully away from the intruding touch, even despite how the movement stretched his already aching muscles and caused his good leg to shudder.  The nub his leg had left behind had become the most sensitive spot on the mans body, even the slightest unwelcome touches enough to draw low groans, always crackling with agony. 

"Someone's tied up beside him, they're in a lot more pain than he is."
The words were gut wrenching in a way that had Finn choking back a strangled cry of anguish.  The mann had found his breaks then, so sudden that it sent  their vehicle spinning onto the shoulder of the road.  There were no words, only the sound of Finn's harsh sobs as he imagined his baby being hurt, senselessly and sadistically-
His baby
No matter how they'd been at each other, Cameron would always be his baby, the sweet little blonde bundle that taught him that it was possible to love in a sense that was greater than all the sum of his parts.  When Finn had held Cameron, he'd been afraid his chest would erupt.  It had felt funny, nearly tingling.
It was a happiness only Cameron had ever brought him.
And the last thing he'd said to the boy was nothing along the lines of how he was loved. 
Oh God, the last thing he'd said-
"I-I fucking told him he was a mother fucking disappointment!"  The words were wet with tears and trembling with Finn's torment, nearly incoherent by the mans hellacious profanity. "H-He was fucking leaving to see that damned Rhett and I said-I fucking said I was tired of his shit. I didn't mean it!"  Finn's fingers were still clutching at the steering wheel, his whitening knuckles holding with a force that threatened to tear leather and snap fingernails. 
Even that was not enough to steady him from the tremor wracking his body. 
He barely heard Ouija saying it was too big to be Cameron,  but he caught the words.
They did nothing to soothe him.  
His baby was still out there, and the last thing he'd heard from his mother was lashings of hatred.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Cameron knew the last thing he should feel right now was calm but for some reason, Kirk's words had that effect on him. He felt disgusted with himself but he almost... didn't mind this, didn't mind the way the man was caressing his cheek. Kirk wasn't going to hurt him. It was alright.
He let his tongue slip past his lips, experimentally flicking it over the head of Kirk's erection, letting the taste of the man linger on his tongue. Truly... it wasn't so bad. He wrapped his lips around the lengthy member, leaning forward and taking the man in further until he was bumping the back of his throat. He had been concentrating up until this point. Now he let his eyes flicker up to assess how Kirk was reacting to him. He wanted to know what his captor liked and what he didn't. He was going to stay Kirk's golden boy, pleasing him, while Britt took all the anger and pain.

"You don't like that, huh?" Rich smirked, letting his hand stay put on the man's stump, noticing the reactions it got him. Yes, this was what he wanted. Control. Andy needed to submit to him. "Bet you're wishing you let me touch him now instead, aren't you?" He let his hand wrap around the knife then, yanking it out and placing it back on his desk. "Since you wanted to play the hero, are you going to blow me? Keep in mind that the threat of pulling out your teeth one by one still stands. And if that's not enough, I do have a blowtorch I can hook up if you refuse to behave." He flashed a crooked grin to the wolf, pleased that this seemed to be turning around for him. He was regaining his control.

"O-Oh man, mom, it's alright." Ouija reassured, leaning over to stroke his back gently. He had never seen Finn cry like this and he needed it to stop. "I'm gonna try and see if I can get a read on him, okay? J-Just hold on." Typically, to read someone's mind, he had to see them. The exceptions were his parents and Parker. He could usually get a read on them even if they were far away. He was working on doing that with more people, like extended family and the other pack members, but it wasn't that easy. He'd been working on Finn and Cameron but who knew how far away Cameron currently was?
He closed his eyes and tried to tune into Parker's thoughts. He'd been avoiding this because he didn't want to know but he wanted to see if the boy knew anything about Cameron. He just listened long enough to make sure the boy was okay and it was indeed Andy beside him. He didn't hear anything about Cameron so he tried to find the boy's thoughts by himself.
He was successful but only in small increments. He learned that Cameron was mostly unharmed and he was with Britt, most likely in the same home as Park and Andy. He also learned that Cameron was sucking off some guy... and he was not exactly hating it. He even sounded kind of aroused.
"Cam is okay." Ouija reassured. "He's not hurt. He's actually... pretty calm." He did not want to tell Finn what his son was truly doing. That would only hurt him and make him panic. He would tell Finn is things got any worse. "I think he's in the same place as Park, but a different room. I don't even think they know each other is there. Cam is tied up beside Britt." He attempted to change the subject then, not wanting Finn to question anymore about why Cam seemed so calm. "Britt's in a lot of pain it sounds like... I wonder if Sawyer knows." He knew the boy had to, but still. Sawyer had always been nice enough to him, a friend, really. He worried although his top priority right now was Parker.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Kirk had his head tipped back, his breathing hard as he glanced down to notice eyes on him.  It aroused him to the point of causing  his desire to give a painful throb, drawing a near breathless groan from his lips as he felt the warm wetness of Cameron's tongue sliding over him. He wanted nothing more than to cut the foreplay short and dive into Cameron's heat but Kirk resisted the urge.  Instead the man found he desired to save those acts for later, possibly when he felt as though he could give Cameron more freedom to enjoy himself also.  It was surely difficult to be restrained in such a manner.  Kirk was nearly taken enough to try and find the boy more suitable bonds, but it didn't have the patience.  Instead he'd decided he simply wait, and if Cameron continued to cooperate then maybe, just maybe he could afford to lower his guard around the boy.  It was something he'd never been able to do before- Trusting someone so completely. And a captive especially.  They more than anyone wanted to see him dead, and for good reason.  Cameron though, he was different.  Instead of glaring at the floor or shooting him disgusted glances as many others had, Cameron was taking him in and gazing with a cerulean gaze more suitable to a lover than a mere captive.  
The way Cameron watched him caused a strange flutter in Kirk's stomach.
And Kirk loved it.
He had been right to claim Cameron as his own. It would have been a same for him to miss out on someone so lovely. 
"Hey golden boy,"  The words were spoken breathy with pleasure "Your eyes remind me of the sunshine." 
By now the man had become more comfortable with the idea of caressing Cameron instead of causing him pain.  It gave Kirk a greater joy than even hearing Britt's pitiful whines. 

"I can blow you."  It wasn't an offer or a submission, merely a neutral statement that Anderson hoped would convince Rich to release his the scarred stump of his leg.  The mans touch was searing, burning into the werewolf in a way that left him biting down on low gasps of pain.  His boy was stretched taunt against the restraint in a desperate attempt to slide away from the invading hand. He'd been completely unprepared for the sudden agony of having the blade yanked from his leg.  He could feel air breathing over the open wound, his blood sickeningly warm as it trickled down the length of his thigh, still spurting rivets of red from the deep puncture.  Any more of this and he would be unable to keep his composure.  It was becoming glaringly obvious that no matter how nice he was the man wouldnt be bothered to spare him.
The only thing still holding his tongue was the ever pressing threat of a blowtorch.  The werewolf shuddered to envision what sort of horror Rich could inflict with a power of that magnitude. 

"He's not fucking okay, you dipshit! Neither of them can possibly fucking be okay! They should be home, dammit! Damn everything!" Finn lashed out violently a the steering wheel, striking it with a force that threatened to release the airbags.  "My babies are fucking being held as prisoners somewhere, so don't you damn dare come at me saying pacifying shit like 'Cam is okay'! Nothing is okay because I dont fucking know where to find my kids!" The man's eyes were wild, and for a moment he looked as though he'd strike Ouija.
That never happened.
Instead Finn parked the car and crawled over the console until he was able to gather himself into Ouija's lap. He said nothing, only resting his head against the mind readers shoulder and struggling to regain composure.  He was a mother of three now.  Ouija was depending on him not to fall apart. 
Finn was limp in a way that could have been mistaken for sleeping, but after several long minutes of suffering the silence he spoke. 
"When I fucking called Jesse last he told me that Sawyer was damn out patrolling the streets for Britt.  He made it sound pretty fucking terrible." 
It had been.
Sawyer had called his alpha and his father, blubbering out near incoherent sentences before trailing off into profane fragments. He'd mostly said his mates name, accompanied only by several broken fragments such as
'I failed',
'His hands are broken',
'He's waiting for me',
'I cant find him'.
He'd wanted to go home but without Britt he had nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 9:07 pm

Cameron could not stop himself from smirking lightly, though he quickly pretended he hadn't, merely bobbing his head slowly, letting his tongue tease its way along a prominent vein on the underside of Kirk's erection. He didn't look away though, keeping his eyes locked with Kirk's as he let his mouth work. And then, he heard Kirk's breathy moans and before he could stop it, his own groin was stirring, cock hardening beneath his jeans. He tried to think of anything else to distract himself, to stop this from happening. But thinking of Rhett made him feel hopeless and thinking of his mother... that just made his chest ache. But it was too late now, the man's last words to him playing over in his head. He couldn't help but wonder what his mother would think if he knew what he was doing now, knew that he was turned on with some psycho's dick in his mouth. Maybe he was a disappointment. His mother would expect him to fight, not fucking be nice to this guy.
But... he no longer wanted to fight. Why cause himself all that extra torment?
He sucked at the head of Kirk's erection before pulling back and blowing lightly on the head. And then he was going back in for more, enjoying the sounds he was earning from the other man. There was no hiding it anymore, he was enjoying this.

Rich said nothing at first, turning and leaving the room. He returned a moment later with the blowtorch in hand. He held it out, making sure Andy knew just what it was. Then he put it down on the desk, just letting the wolf know he was not bluffing. Then he undid his belt before slipping out of his jeans and boxers, revealing himself to his captives. His lengthy erection stood out proudly, bigger than you might expect because of his small stature. However, because of his shorter legs he could not reach Andy while standing beside the bed like Kirk was doing with Cameron. Instead, he had to climb onto the mattress, straddling the large wolf's chest until his member was nearly hitting him in the face.
"Well, go on." He grunted. If he could not have Parker, he was at least going to enjoy himself with Anderson. "Open up, Lav." Lav, short for Lavender, definitely the boy's defining quality.

Ouija did not know how to react to the open display of affection from Finn. He simply held him closer, letting the boy rest in his arms.
"I'll call Sawyer then..." He sighed, nodding his head before moving to simply stroke Finn's hair. "It's gonna be alright... we're gonna find them. For now, neither of them are hurt. This sounds awful to say but it seems like we got lucky, Britt and Andy are taking the most of it right now. We've still got time. I wasn't trying to pacify you by saying Cam is okay I just... I mean, he's not hurting. He's actually... he's calm. I can tell you details if you want them, but I just know I'd rather not know what Park is going through. I want to know he's okay but I don't... I don't want to think about it any more than I have to." He sighed heavily. "If you want, I can tell you everything I know about what's happened to Cam so far. It's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:23 pm

"Look at you..."  Kirk was all but purring and he noticed the boys growing arousal, blue eyes blown completely by the lust he felt.  It was more than that though.  Kirk felt a surge of warmth at realizing Cameron was reacting to him.  He could nearly dismiss it as the boy trying his damndest not to be the loser of their competition, but there was one thing causing him to hesitate in that assumption. 
Cameron was watching him. 
His eyes had yet to leave Kirk's face.  He'd had time to gage the mans reactions, and if he wanted he could still be working while focusing on elsewhere if truly disturbed.
But there was none of that.
Cameron was watching him,
And if he hadn't been mistaken he'd caught the slightest hints of a smile on the boys face.
It was erotic in a way that drew a near quivering groan from Kirk's lips, his knees even weakening as Cameron worked his pleasure. 
To steady himself, Kirk's fingers found themselves curling into the boys bright golden halo of hair.  He was using the soft locks as a means of bracing himself, and yet never once did he actually pull on Cameron's hair.  
"If im not mistaken, i'd say that my golden boy doesnt hate me as much as he thinks." The words came out as prideful croon, accompanied by the feeling of his other hand rising to gently graze across the boys growing excitement. 

If looks could kill, the sharp resentment glinting in Anderson's eyes would be enough to end Rich.  But as it was, simply glaring up at the man would not get him anywhere.  Even knowing this, Andy continued to fix Rich with his disgusted lilac eyes, muscles contracting powerfully as he tested his restraints one last time.  The flesh at his wrists had become so raw by now that the nerves were beginning to numb from exposure.
His binds were not budging.
Anderson would have no choice but to obey, but he didnt have to like it. In fact, maybe if he was bad enough Rich would find other things to do. 
The near gargantuan werewolf had carefully calculated all of this,
And yet-
Whenever Rich's member neared his face, he couldnt find the strength not to snatch his head away.
It was just a blowjob, He tried to remind himself.
But that wasnt true.
It wasnt just an act of pleasure. It was intimacy.  For Anderson it was sacred.
He didn't want such moments tainted by the memory of Rich's taste becoming stale on his tongue.
"You know shorty? I'd like you a hell of a lot better if you learned of a little something called foreplay."  Anderson was still tipping his face away from the offensive appendage, nose wrinkling in obvious disgust.  "You should look into it. Not everyone likes to skip to the dick." Somehow he still found himself praying that he could sly talk Rich into taking it easy on him.  

"I want to fucking know everything, Ouija! I want to know how my baby is suffering! H-He shouldn't fucking be alone."  Finn was trembling violently under the mounting loss, completely dismissing any assurances that Cameron was okay. He knew his babies.  Parker might could take this but not Cameron. His first born had always been too kind and gentle for his own good.  Finn's stomach curdled as he imagined how that quality could be taken advantage of.  He should've taught the boy better. 
He should've been better.  

Sawyer had answered his phone instantly when Ouija called.  The young werewolf had been scrambling anytime a phone rang, even if it wasnt his.  He was hoping and praying to every deity he'd ever heard of for his mates safe return, but he knew by now that he was not going to be so lucky as that. Every tinge of pain that tremored throughout the boys body somehow manifested in the same manner on Sawyer.  The major difference being that Britt was shouldering the brunt of all the pain while he himself was left with mere aches and numbness. Just enough that he knew his mate was in agony,
Absolute agony-
And he was helpless to stop it. 
All Sawyer could manage to do was focus on their bond, his entire body concentrating on sending love through the connection. If nothing else, he wanted Britt to know he wasnt alone.  Sawyer was coming.
He was coming
No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:13 pm

Cameron's eyes finally flickered down at these words, shame causing bile to rise in the back of his throat. But still, he didn't stop his ministrations, even letting out a soft moan when Kirk's hand brushed over the bulge in his jeans.
"Kir- I mean, Captain." Cameron spoke softly as he pulled back, a small string of saliva which he was unable to wipe away still connecting him to Kirk's throbbing erection. "Do you want me to keep going?" He questioned as he tried to pretend his own member wasn't aching to be touched. He would finish the man off if he was told to but he wanted to pull back while he could right now. Hopefully he could calm himself down, keep some of his dignity. "I don't mind I just... was wondering." The taste of the man's precum still lingered on his tongue and he hated that it didn't disgust him.

"God, why are you so fucking stupid?" Rich snapped as he had the last time when Parker had commented on his height. "It's like you want me to burn you. Is that what you want? The blowtorch? Because I can make it happen. Or I could just go straight to fucking you if you'd rather. I thought you seemed like a smart kid for a second there. But if you were really smart you'd be trying to stall me as much as possible. A blowjob is nothing compared to what else I have in store for you. I suggest you take it and you make it last as long as possible." He was growing impatient. He hadn't wanted to have Anderson get him ready with his mouth and then he could be fully ready to enjoy the tight heat Parker was surely going to provide him. But now this boy was refusing to cooperate. He would ruin everything. He wondered if Kirk would let him borrow the mouth of one of his prizes. Judging from the moans of his brother coming from down the hall, he wasn't having a problem getting them to submit.

"Okay, okay." Ouija sighed reluctantly, trying to think of a way to word this that would not have Finn panicking. But it was impossible, he knew. "Okay... he... the guy that has him and Britt is really sick. At first Cam was trying to be tough but that only pissed the guy off so he decided to just play along so he wouldn't be hurt. The bastard, his name's Kirk I think... he told Cam and Britt they're gonna take turns blowing him. Whoever gives the worst blowjob, he's uh, he's gonna screw them. It sounds like Cam was pretty scared for a while but then Britt really pissed the guy off so now Cam is pretty much in the clear." He paused before speaking the next part, wondering if he should even tell Finn. He felt like he was invading Cameron's privacy. The boy was so ashamed of getting off on this. There was no way he'd want his mother to know... "Cam is blowing him now. But he... he doesn't mind it. He's not scared anymore. He's... he's turned on." After he finished telling this, he picked up his phone to call Sawyer like he had said, deciding he'd let Finn take it in for a moment. He felt a pang of hurt for his friend when Sawyer answered the phone before the first ring had even sounded. He was clearly just as desperate as the rest of them.
"Hey, man... I just wanted to let you know that I'm trying to get a read on Park and Cam and whatever sick fucker's got them... Britt is there too. I'm sure you already knew that and you know that his hands are broken but I figured you'd want a more solid idea. I can't get in his head but I can get in Cam's. Cam and he are tied up beside each other. I know this doesn't help shit but it seems like Britt is holding up pretty well..."

Cove had made his way to Andy's apartment, currently sitting in the middle of the boy's bedroom floor, a pile of dirty laundry surrounding him. He was trying to find pieces of clothing that most smelled like him. He was going to bring them to Jesse's and try to enlist anyone's help to track his lover down.
He did not have the abilities of the wolves to track his lover down by their scent or to feel their pain but he did have such a tie to Anderson that he had a gut-wrenching pain in his stomach that let him know that the man was not okay, not at all. The feeling in his gut was so strong that he feared the man was being seriously hurt, maybe even by fire. He could only imagine the suffocating terror his lover must be feeling. He had to find him.
There was no time for trying to find him.
He had to. Maybe he wasn't the werewolf but Anderson was still counting on him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 12:38 am

Kirk was immediately irritated by the loss of warmth Cameron's mouth had provided.  Had anyone else pulled away  in such a manner they would have been brutally slammed back against him, skull fucked until he'd reached completion and then punished once Kirk had taken a moment to bask in his own glory. 
Cameron though-
The sight of him, pink cheeks and sinful lips still radiating in the glow of what he'd done was enough to capture Kirk completely.  It was impossible to be angry with a being of such radiance. 
"Why do you ask? Hmm?"  Instead of scolding the boy for halting, Kirk instead slipped skillful fingers beneath the confines of Cameron's jeans.  At this point he was merely working to tease the boy, curious to find where his true feelings lie.  In some instances he'd seemed ashamed, and yet he was throbbing just as Kirk was. 
"Are you aching to be touched? Is that it?"  His voice was low and sensual, fingers curling around Cameron's desire as he finished. 

Anderson shot the man one last dirty look before he finally relenting to the inevitable.  He knew well by now that Rich was not bluffing about his threats.  He could comply or run the risk of losing his teeth.
With this in mind, Anderson took one last moment to steady himself and swallow back the bile that had risen in his throat before hesitantly pressing forward in order to capture the head of Rich's awaiting member.  
He should have stopped then.  He could feel the violent chun in his belly, knew as his muscles contracted that he wa in danger of becoming physically ill.
Anderson couldn't stop though, completely swallowed up the sheer terror of the blowtorch that seemed to be glaring at him from its perch. 
He swallowed Rich down until the man knocked against the back of his throat-
But then he was lurching forward, his chest heaving as he threatened to choke on his captors member. The bile would not be stopped this time. Anderson was retching before he was able to pull  away from Rich, completely coating the man in his vomit. 

All the color had fled Finn's face as Ouija explained to him everything that was happening to his son, how it was making him feel. 
How was he supposed to react to such information?  It seemed impossible to take in the sheer horror that had become his life in the course of mere hours.
It couldn't be real.
"Ouija?  When you say...When you say that Cameron doesn't fuckng mind it, could it be possible he's just mother fucking confused?" 
Was there any way possible for Finn to convince himself that his son hadn't become comfortable with some sadistic captor?
Cameron was smarter than that, wasnt he? 
The conflicting emotions were overwhelming, leaving Finn with his shoulders slack and his bottom lip quivering with frustrated despair.

Rhett had accompanied Cove over to Anderson's home, the only thing he could do in order to distract himself from the unimaginable rage mounting in his chest. While his son was sifting through the giants clothing, Rhett had been placing a call to his brother.  Now even Trever Murdock was on the hunt for Cameron, willing to capture and torture whoever he may have to in order to obtain any useful information.  Roman had been contacted also, the only wolf that Rhett felt he could completely trust to understand how vital it was he get Cameron back.  He did not mate as they did, but he damn sure believed that he would die if he didn't find some way to hold Cameron in his arms again.  Even now, despite the fact that it changed nothing, Rhett was berating himself for allowing Anderson to take off with his lover. If he would have gone then this would never have happened, he would protect Cameron until his last labored breath had left him.  
Even that would have been preferable to this, having to sit and  ponder what was being done to the boy of his dreams.  Unlike several of his friends, he did not possess their werewolf abilities or the strange mating bond they always spoke of, but he'd be damned if he couldn't feel when something was wrong with his lover.  Even when the boy had simply suffered a bad day of fighting with his mother, Rhett always knew.
Now, those little feelings had been intensified in ways the scotsman hadnt thought possible. 
"Hurry yarself love.  Cameron an Andeh are waitin' on us."  Rhett knelt beside his son, reaching to help gather Anderson's clothing if Cove felt that would help. Despite his own pain, he was aware his son had been left in the same situation.
He had to serve as the boys anchor, now more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:31 am

Cameron's mouth was still open to answer the man but he found himself speechless when Kirk's fingers were brushing against his growing arousal. He let out a soft moan at the much needed contact, momentarily forgetting everything he had wanted to say.
"I-I just didn't know if you wanted me to finish or if you wanted to let him." He spoke finally before forgetting about this altogether, staring up at the man with lust-filled eyes and rosy cheeks. He just wanted the man to touch him again. He found his hips writhing involuntarily into Kirk's hand. "I can finish though if you want." He had wanted to stop, to have a moment to truly think about this. But he found now that Kirk had pulled back, he wanted to continue.

Rich was grateful for a moment, grunting as Andy's soft lips wrapped around him. And then, before he knew it, he was being covered in the boy's vomit.
A string of profanities left his mouth then as he stood, using Anderson's shirt which rested on the floor to clean himself of the man's vomit.
"I'm done giving you second chances." The man informed, growling softly as he angrily stormed over to the desk, snatching the pliers before returning to hover over the man. With one hand, he forced Andy's jaw open, using the other to wrap the pliers around one of the man's sharp fangs. He roughly pulled it out before going for the other, repeating the process. As long as the fangs were gone, he figured he was safe enough for what he was about to do. He straddled Andy's upper chest once more before using both hands to keep the man's mouth held open wide. He then took it into his own hands to fuck the boy's throat, moving his hips at a brutal pace. He didn't care that he could feel the blood from the wolf's gums coating his erection. He had had enough of trying to be patient. He was going to get his damn blowjob and he was not waiting another moment for it.

"He... I think he is confused." Ouija nodded, trying to calm Finn by holding him closer. "I can hear his thoughts. He feels bad, like he knows this guy is a sick psychopath. But at the same time, the prick is being nice to him and it doesn't help that Cam also apparently thinks the guy is hot. It's like he can't help but enjoy it even though he feels like he shouldn't. He's embarrassed." He tried to explain, feeling like he owed it to Cameron so Finn didn't think any less of him.

Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 2:45 am

"Ah yes, i'd almost forgotten about fireball over there.  Thank you so much for reminding me."  Kirk's eyes glinted dangerously as they flickered to the other side of the bed, coming to rest momentarily on one of Britt's slender fingers, broken and bent like jagged claws and swelling more and more by the second.  If Kirk ever decided to take the boys engagement ring, he'd only be able to do so by the removal of Britt's ring finger itself.
He didn't mind that at all.
Still stroking himself, Kirk moved around to the other side of the bed, taking his sweet time as though wanting Britt to panic under his complete exposure. 
Bravehearts couldnt stay brave for too long.
"Alright fireball, its your turn now." Kirk leaned forward enough that he could rest his member against Britt's cheek.  "And just to assure myself that you wont do anything foolish, im going to warn you that I have been eying that pretty diamond ring of yours. I bet the boy who bought it must really care a great deal about you.  And by the looks of that stone he paid plenty.  I'd hate to imagine how he'd feel if something were to happen involving you losing that ring finger."  

Anderson had not been expecting such a devastating reaction from Rich.  Despite knowing how dire their situation was, he'd never really imagined that he could be confronted with such hell.  His fangs were precious.  His mother had preached about how important it was to care for them well, so that they didn't 'shrivel up and fall from his head', and Cove had always had a special liking for the way his fangs felt when grazing skin.  They made him a wolf.
What was he now?
Anderson had never heard of a werewolf without its fangs, not even in his father's ridiculous stories.
The despair was uncontrollable, causing the giant to enter a violent fit of rage.  Instead of laying flat and allowing Rich to fuck into him, the slender werewolf was thrashing wildly in an attempt to dislodge the man.  He would not go down a victim, and now being he'd lost one of the things that made him a man, well...
Why bother cooperating any further? Rich was going to take, and take until there was nothing left of Anderson but a rotting corpse to be disposed of. 

Finn was curling into Ouija then, his fingers grasping desperate handfuls of the mind readers shirt as he struggled to keep himself composed.  What good would it do Cameron if he felt remorse?  What did he baby care that he was crying?  Nothing he did could reach the boy.  If not his love then definitely not his anguish. 
They stayed like that for a while longer, the only sounds occupying the silence being Finn's harsh hiccups and the broken whimpers he tried to hard to swallow back.
It felt like ages before the mans jagged voice finally cut through the silence.
"D-Does he fucking know that I love him?"
Sawyer was waiting on Ouija and Finn to come and pick him up.  If he was unable to go home then the next best thing was being out with two people who understood his torment.  Ouija was especially valuable now.  Despite how Sawyer could always sense what his mate was suffering through, he still felt that his friends telepathic abilities would bring him one step closer to bring his lover home, saving him before he suffered the same fate as Ajax. 
Again, that thought had Sawyer staggering.  He'd been stricken with fear after Ajax was abducted, constantly plagued by nightmares of the same fate befalling his precious mate.  He knew Britt was strong but Sawyer was not naive. He knew that evil lurked in the world. 
And now it had his ginger snap, the ivory skinned love of his life.
Hadn't Britt suffered through enough?  The young werewolf was nearly brought to his knees once more by the thought of his lover being forced to relive his father's cruelty. 
Instead of trying to search anymore, Sawyer took a moment to sit on his ass and cry, letting out vicious snarls of warning at anyone who dared glance his way.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 3:22 am

Britt cringed at the feeling of Kirk's erection pressed against his cheek. His stomach turned at the thought of participating willingly in this act. He thought about putting up a fight and then... Kirk threatened his ring. He couldn't take the ring. Britt would let him break every bone in his body before he let him take that ring.
So he looked up at the man, glaring hatefully before he reluctantly opened his mouth. He would lie here and take whatever Kirk threw at him. He would let himself be nothing more than a hole for Kirk to fuck. But he was not about to participate in this, not even for a second. He closed his eyes as he waited with his mouth open wide, trying to think about Sawyer instead, think about his lover and how he was surely coming to save him.

Cameron watched, wanting to be relieved that his turn was over. But instead he was only left with his erection aching and ignored and his head spinning. He didn't know what to think. He let his eyes slip shut finally, trying to force himself to think about Rhett and Finn, no matter how much it hurt. He had to think about the family waiting on him, had to remind himself that Kirk was nothing to him, he was just the sick pervert who was holding him captive to get off. He shouldn't be enjoying himself.

Ouija was listening at Finn's request, wanting to reassure the man that his son knew he still loved him. Unfortunately, Cameron's thoughts were not doing much to help him.
"Well... the guy's moved over to Britt for now. Cam's thinking about you and Rhett." He informed, trying his hardest to get a better grasp on Cameron's thoughts. "He's..." He paused, unsure if he should tell the truth or lie to spare Finn's feelings. He decided he needed to be honest. "He's kind of hating himself right now." He admitted. "He thinks you'd be disgusted with him if you saw what he'd just been doing. He thinks he's being a disappointment because he's too scared to fight back like you would if you were in his place. He feels like he should be tough and fight like you but he doesn't want to get hurt. He knows he can't handle it. I think deep down he knows you love him. He's just... not in a good place right now." Ouija sighed as he finished, dropping a kiss into Finn's hair before sliding over into the driver's seat to go pick up Sawyer.

Rich finally pulled back only to let his fist come down hard on Anderson's cheek, satisfied when something cracked underneath his hand.
By now, he was high on the power he had over Anderson, a rather insane grin crossing his features at seeing the devastation in the wolf's eyes. This was what he had wanted. To break Anderson beyond repair. And he was not even close to being done yet.
He pulled back, readjusting himself so he could kneel in between Anderson's legs. Well, between his one leg and the short stump that served as his other. His wicked grin never left then as he gripped the boy's hip in one hand, the other coming to wrap around his own cock, moving forward until he could rub it teasingly in between Anderson's cheeks, smearing a mixture of precum, bile, and saliva over his captive's entrance.
"Are you ready for me, boy? You ever been in this position before? Are you ready to feel a real man?" He hissed the words maliciously, his cock aching as he let the swollen head just barely enter his target, slipping past the tight ring of muscle. He hadn't been so eager in a long time. But then again, he had never had a captive this big before, completely at his mercy. He couldn't stop himself then from bucking forward roughly until his shaft was completely buried within Andy's tight heat.

The second Anderson was penetrated, Cove felt it in his stomach, in his chest, in his heart.
It was enough to have him dry heaving from his spot in the passenger seat of his father's truck.
"Dad." He croaked out. "They're hurtin' him." He might not be a wolf, but he sure as hell could feel it. He had felt the gnawing feeling before that his lover was in pain. But this was different. He could tell that this was the type of thing that would never be healed. His Anderson was never going to be the same again after what those bastards were doing to him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:46 am

"Don't worry, Fireball.  This will be a night you never forget. Are you ready?"  The words were spoken as a lustful pur, accompanied by steel fingers that curled unforgivingly in the boys fiery red hair. He had already been hopelessly turned on by the sight of Cameron gazing up at him, red faced and aroused. The thoughts were like a trigger, Kirk gave no time for Britt to prepare himself, and there were no gentle caresses as their had been with Cameron.  This boy was wild, and much like an unbroken horse he simply needed the right hand to guide him. 
Kirk had those hands.
And with them he was snatching Britt's head down, forcing his thickness into the tight cavern of the boys mouth.  He would not stop sliding until the head of his member was pressed tight against the back of Britt's throat.  Kirk began fucking into him then, setting a brutal lip busting pace. 

Ouija's words had stunned Finn into total submission.  The man acted as though his soul had been ripped from.  His entire body threatened to collapse under the knowledge of his baby's condition, the sheer terror he felt as knowing he was completely helpless.  Finn had never lost his fight before.
But now he was losing.
Losing everything.
"What if we don't fucking find them, Ouija?"  The mans voice had taken on a hollow and listless quality, though his hands still trembled as he curled them in his lap.

Anderson, having receded into himself in order to handle the weight of this trauma seemed more like a rabid dog than a human being, his remaining teeth snapping brutally as he attempted to lunge forward. The searing invasion had brought one long and savage snarl from the giant.  It was the only noise he would offer to please Rich, his eyes flashing dangerously as he yanked on the restraints.  They allowed little room but nothing couldn't stop the giant from struggling, his teeth snapping surprisingly close to Rich's face.  Instead of simply trying to shove himself forward he was also thrashing in order to knock his captor just close enough that he could find some means of retaliation. 
And he did.  
Anderson's remaining teeth tore into the flesh at Rich's shoulder.  He'd managed to unbalance the shorter boy just enough to capture a mouthful, completely nauseated when he felt skin rubbing the bare nerves left exposed by the loss of his fangs. It sent tremors of rage throughout Anderson, and the werewolf responded by locking his jaws into place.  He wanted to break bones with his teeth.  He wanted Rich to hurt like he was hurt.
But that wasnt possible.
So Anderson merely clamped down harder, animalistic in the way he savagely shook his head, burrowing his teeth further into shredded flesh.
He could handle the sex.  It was just a physical act.  There were worse things, like the loss of his fangs.  
That was not merely an act of crime against him.
It was against his relationship with Cove.
The Scotsman often mentioned his like of how when they kissed, Anderson would drag his fangs over the boy's lips.  Or when he was trailing down Cove's navel on  their way to pleasure, he left small love bites.  His lover liked to complain of those but Anderson knew he enjoyed them.  His Scotsman didn't smile for just any reason.
Cove had loved his smile.
All of these things would be changed now, marred by the ugly loss of his fangs.
Rich was taking from Cove now, and it made Anderson lethal with rage. 

Rhett had missed what his son was saying, only brought from his thoughts by the sound of Cove's dry heaving.  He'd fallen into his own hell as he imagined all the unforgivable things that could be befalling his precious lover.  Cameron had become his entire world.  Rhett was still a bitter hard ass but for Cameron he had softened, just enough to know that losing the boy was not an option.  He had no life as it had been before after Kyndal left him. Cameron was his second chance-
And he was letting the boy down. 
"Ah think somethin' es wrong with Cameron, too..."  Rhett's voice died off, his stomach churning as he tried once more to swallow back the rising panic. "Ah don't know exactly." He didn't feel as though Cameron was being hurt but there was still a growing hollowness in his gut that the scotsman could only identify as despair.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Britt had been with a lot of men. He had had his mouth fucked before when they turned out to be less than gentlemanly. But never had he had his throat abused like this before. It was hell from the very beginning, from the first thrust when Kirk's seemingly never ending girth slid into him until it slammed into the back of his throat. That thrust seemed to set the pace for the rest. Each brutal thrust earned Kirk a gag and a muffled sob. He so desperately wanted to bite down on the intruding member, to fight back. But the lingering threat of Kirk taking his ring kept him just lying there limply. Soon, the taste of Kirk's erection was mingling with Britt's own blood and bile as his mouth was fucked. He was losing the ability to breathe, constantly gagging and sputtering only to have Kirk shoved deeper into his throat. He had no way to try and stop Kirk other than biting, which he didn't dare. He couldn't move his hands to try and push at the man's hips or maybe even cradle his balls in the hopes that he'd get off and it'd be over sooner. He could do nothing but sit there and sob and pray that it would be over soon enough. He had not felt this panicked and helpless and vulnerable since he'd still lived at home.

"Hey, mom, don't you worry. We're gonna find them. I know we are. I'm gonna keep checking in on Park and Cam and see if either of them think anything helpful. Maybe they saw the outside of the house when they were taken in, maybe one of the guys will slip up and mention an address or something. You never know. There's still hope momma. Andy and Britt... they're going through some rough shit right now." He cringed as he saw just what kind of abuse the two were suffering through. "But Park and Cam, there's still a chance they leave this unharmed. We can't panic, we've just got to try harder and find them as soon as possible." He nodded, stopping the car when he saw Sawyer come into view, letting the man get in while he leaned over to comfort his mother-in-law.

Rich saw red when his arm was bit into. This kid was really going to piss him the hell off. He panicked at first at the blinding pain coursing through his shoulder. His first reaction was to try and yank away. But he soon realized that only made the damage worse. So instead he frantically reached over to the desk and snatched up the blowtorch. He didn't turn it on, simple used the heavy metal object to repeatedly hit Anderson in the head until he was forced to pull away. He was not about to give Anderson what he wanted and stop fucking him. So instead he wrapped a strong hand around the boy's throat, holding him back against the headboard while he finished, thrusting until he found his release, deep inside of the werewolf.
"You're going to regret this." He gestured to the wound on his shoulder, gushing blood. He clutched the blowtorch in one hand, the other coming to grab the boy's phone which he had snatched upon abducting him. Hundreds of missed calls, mostly from someone named Cove although there were a few from someone named Morgan. "So, Cove. That your boyfriend?" He questioned, going through the photos stored on the device. There were quite a few of Cove and Anderson together. "This him?" He arched an eyebrow, showing his captive the picture he was referring to. In it, Cove was perched on Anderson's lap, looking as if he were not pleased about it although truly, he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:32 pm

Kirk was merciless in the way he drove into Britt, using the boy's hair that was wrapped securely in his hand as a brace each time he jerked forward.  He found himself pleased upon noticing the blood that stained his member. The sight of it only drove him to want more. Kirk desired more than anything now to break his captive into submission, and to do that he would definitely have to up his game. 
"Alright, fireball.  Thats enough of that." The man roughly shoved Britt's face away, reaching over to hoist himself onto the bed into a position that left him comfortably crouched between Britt's legs.  Instead of simply tying the boy flat, he'd taken special care to secure the lower part of each leg onto Britt's thighs.  This way Kirk would be able to force his legs apart while not bothering with the concern of being kicked and injured that way. 
And of course, he liked the added touch of his prisoners being forced to feel fully spread and exposed at all times. 
"How long's it been since you had a man inside of you, eh?  Do you miss that feeling?" Kirk's eyes flashed dangerously as he reached to the bedside table for one of his blades.  With it he began to slowly cut away the boys clothing, stripping him slowly in order to allow him the time to truly feel the humiliation of it. 

"Fucking check on Britt!"  Sawyer's face was contorted in would could only be described as agony. His throat had become increasingly dry, another sign that his mate was experiencing some unspeakable form of torment.  It wasn't long before the werewolf was striking out against the back of Ouija's seat, unable to control the panic that surged through him as he imagined his mate suffering.  Britt acted tough, yes.  And he had to be strong in order to survive the life he'd been dealt.  But this was different. His mate was fragile and delicate. He was made to be loved-
And someone was fucking hurting him. 

Anderson had not stopped thrashing even after being struck with the blunt end of Rich's blowtorch.  The blows had only been enough to daze him, but as soon as the man was fucking into him again Anderson was howling.  The pain was remarkable, his head feeling as though it may have been split by the impacts. Anderson was savagely fueling that into more rage, another bout of energy that he'd used to fight with until Rich was finally finishing.  That seemed to stun the werewolf to the point of becoming limp under Rich's hand.  
He was still heaving in a struggle to compose himself when Rich spoke his mates name.  Despite his best efforts, the sound had his head jerking, eyes sharply turning up to meet his captor, as a low growl of warning slipping past his bloodied and split lips.
He'd kept a scowl of resentment plastered hard onto his features, but when Rich turned the phone to him and allowed him to catch a glimpse of his lover, Anderson was unable to catch his breath. A desperate whine left him as he gazed upon Cove's face, realizing with a heavy sadness that it may very well be the last time he ever saw the Scotsman. 
He couldnt bring himself to gift Rich with an answer.  He didn't deserve a response, his affections were already obvious.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Britt, as Kirk had probably already learned at the bar where he'd found him, was a slut. He had lost count of the men he'd let share his bed. But never had he been raped. Sure, there had been a few men who had been a little too rough, who hadn't stopped to check on him when Britt told them it was hurting. But up until now, he had had complete control over his sex life. Because he'd been with so many, people tended to think that sex had lost all meaning to him. Maybe they assumed that it would be less devastating for him to be raped than it would be for Cameron, who could count all the men he'd ever slept with on one hand. But it was the opposite. Sex had been the one thing Britt had always felt good at. It was the one area of his life in which he had complete control. He was losing that tonight. It would be easier for him to just participate, pretend he enjoyed what Kirk was doing. Then it wouldn't be so traumatizing. But he couldn't do that. If he responded, it would be cheating again. So the only choice he had was to struggle as much as he could which was not much at all, being he had no control of his legs and his hands were damaged beyond repair, still sending waves of pain throughout his arms. All he had left to do was squirm, trying to wiggle his hips away from Kirk although he knew it was useless.
Kirk's question made him think. When was his last time with Sawyer? The bittersweet memory caused tears to prick at his eyes. He remembered the man joining him in the shower just yesterday morning although it felt like it could have been months ago.
"I do miss that feeling. With my fiance, not you. Fucking prick." He had given in, deciding to stop struggling. He just laid back and stared at his engagement ring, still sitting proudly on his twisted, swollen finger.

Ouija did as Sawyer asked, though he didn't speak for another moment. How did he tell the man his lover was about to be raped? Did he even tell him at all? His ability to read minds was both a blessing and a curse.
"Sawyer..." He didn't know what to say. "He's... he's still hanging in there." It was all Ouija could give him. It was true, Britt was not yet broken even though all ten of his fingers were broken, hands completely mangled, he was still spitting up blood and he was about to be raped. Britt was stronger than most gave him credit for. "You know he's strong. He's making it. We're going to get to him, okay?" He tried to reassure his friend although he knew there was nothing he could do. If it was Parker in Britt's position... he didn't even want to think about that.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes." Rich smirked. "In that case, I think we're gonna give him a call. What do you say? Think he'll like to hear what I'm about to do to you?" He did not wait for an answer, instead dialing Cove's number before putting the phone on speaker and sitting it on the bedside table. Then he gave Anderson one last grin before turning the blowtorch on. The blue flame shot out immediately and Rich only paused for a moment before deciding where to aim it. The choice was rather obvious. He moved so the flame was just grazing Anderson's stump. He gradually let it move in closer and closer until the boy's thigh was being nearly completely engulfed in the flame.

Cove had been curled with his head in between his knees ever since Anderson's fangs had been yanked out. Now, at hearing his phone ring, he reached for it immediately, his heart stopping when he saw his lover's name appear on the screen.
"D-daddeh, it's Andeh."
He wasted no time in answering, putting it on speaker in case Cameron was involved in any way. His father would want to hear too.
"A-Andeh? Hella?" His voice was trembling as he answered. Even against his better judgment, he had gotten his hopes up. What if Andy was okay after all?
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 8:35 pm

"Ah, you see now?  I was trying so hard to take it easy on you."  Kirk had never lost his calm exterior, but Britt's struggling was beginning to strike a nerve.  By now he expected full cooperation, but instead the redhead was still attempting to wiggle away from him while daring to talk back.
"Now you have to be punished.  If not, how will you ever learn?" The man had was reaching for Britt's hand before he'd even finished speaking.  The blade he'd snagged to shed Britt of his clothes was now coming down on the boys ring finger.  Kirk felt he deserved no mercy, and instead the man very slowly began to carve his way around the finger, slicing away meat until he finally stuck bone. 
At seeing the ivory fragments he'd chopped into, Kirk paused.
Oh, how he loved the powering of feeling bones snap beneath his fingers.
"You might want to brace yourself, fireball." It was the only warning he gave before sharply twisting his hand, taking a sinister enjoyment from the loud crackling that sounded as he completely broke the bone in half. After he continued carving until Britt's finger hung by nothing but a shred of skin.
"Where's your superman now?"
Britt's finger hit the floor with a sickening thud, his diamond ring coated in flesh and bits of bone fragment. 
Kirk gave the boy no time to recover.  He was quickly crouched back at his perch, sliding one of his bloody hands down the spread of Britt's exposed cheeks to serve as a form of light lubrication. Kirk was mounting him then, the head of his member forcing its way past the tight ring of muscle lining Britt's entrance at a near lazy pace. He wanted to spare the boy nothing.  Britt deserved to feel every inch of him.

"You'd better not mother fucking hold anything back, Ouija."  Sawyer was nearly wild with desperation, his heart lurching ominously in another indication that Britt was suffering. "I can't let him hurt alone, dammit! I need to know what all i'll be doing to thit bathard onthe I get my handth on them!"  He would have blood for this.  Everything they did to Britt, he would find them and he would make them pay in ways that would make them plead for death. "Can you at leath fucking tell me what ith wrong with hith handth? And his throat?"  Sawyer could physically feel that his mate was near mad with agony, and it was all he could do to keep from lashing out at Ouija or Finn.  "Dammit! Why wathn't I there? I thould have been there!"  He'd have never let anyone lay hands on his mate.  He'd die before it happened. 
But it was happening. 
And here he was, helpless.
The despair of it was enough to draw a strangled sob from Sawyer's lips.  

Anderson's lilac gaze had been on his phone until the very moment Rich reached for the blowtorch.  Up until that point the werewolf had been intent on seeing Cove for as long as possible, he was watching when Rich pressed dial on the contact.
At first he didn't understand-
But then the blue flame was bathing the room in light, and Anderson's entire body went slack with horror. 
What kind of hell had he walked into? The fire itself was impossible for Anderson to face.  The giant couldn't even bare to look at the flames, instead jerking his head away and not even noticing the sharp whimper that escaped him.  Fire simply had that effect on a man who'd listened to his entire family burn to death as his home morphed into an inferno before his eyes, lying trapped helplessly under debris and wondering when he'd be swallowed up as well.
Anderson had sworn he would be strong.  He could feel Cove's anguish mingling with his own through their mating bond, reminded himself that the phone was connected, his scotsman could hear him, and again he swore himself to silence in order to preserve his mate.
But those flames were approaching him and-
Anderson let out a breathless howl of agony as the fire began eating away at his stub, a sound that eventually died off into a strangled sob. Up until now the giant had managed to hold himself together, but there was no peace when he was presented with flames.  
In these moments, Anderson prayed for death. 
And then he felt Cove on the other end of their bond, aching for him.  
He should be too distracted by the smell of his flesh burning, the feeling of it melting away that he forgot about Cove completely. It was understandable.
But the Scotsman had never left Anderson's mind.  Even now, his only relief was in knowing that Cove was safe, where ever he was. Their bond was the sole reason he'd yet to lose consciousness.
What if he died today?
Cove was on the phone.  He had his chance to speak.
Summoning all of his willpower, the young werewolf cried out for his mate.
"Cove! I love you!" He was hyperventilating, unable to draw enough oxygen between speaking and letting out his agony in bursts of wails. "Say my name again!" 
He'd heard it when the boy first picked up, the faint sound of his name being breathed through the receiver. Cove's accent was heavier now than ever.
Somehow, Anderson still loved it.
He wanted to hear it now, especially if it could be the last thing he heard from the boy.  He didn't need an 'i love you', Cove said it all when he spoke Andy's name.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 9:10 pm

This act was what pushed Britt over the edge, finally causing him to let out the bloodcurdling scream he'd been holding back since his first hand had been crushed. He was no longer holding back his sobs then, fighting ten times harder than he had before to get Kirk away from him. The only thing holding him back was the threat of the man taking his ring. Now that that was gone, he had nothing left to stop him from putting up a fight.
"Get out!" He snarled through his tears as he moved his hips wildly in a way that looked as if he was enjoying himself but truly, he was trying to buck Kirk off of him. "My Superman is still fucking coming for me. And he's going to fucking kill you. I hope you're fucking ready because you're a dead man." Britt could hardly feel the pain anymore, even as blood spurted out of the wound where his ring finger had once been. Adrenaline was driving him to fight harder, jaws snapping as he tried to bite his captor. More than any of the pain he'd felt tonight, it was the sick feeling of Kirk's erection sliding into him that was pushing him to fight. Kirk was not allowed to see him like this, to get this pleasure from him. Only Sawyer got that honor now. He had to stop it. Kirk was stealing from Sawyer now and he was not going to just sit back and let him do it.

Cameron had been forced to turn his head away from the horrific scene going on beside him, the sight of Britt's bloody finger making him slightly woozy. Therefore, Ouija could no longer see what was going on. But he could hear.
"Sawyer, I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I just don't think you want to." He sighed heavily. "His hands are both broken. The guy smashed them with a club because Britt won't shut up. You know he's a fighter, he's refusing to cooperate and it's getting him into a lot of shit." But that was Britt. Ouija would have been more shocked if the boy just took everything Kirk threw at him like Cameron was. "He just... the prick cut off his finger." Ouija admitted, pausing after this to assess Sawyer's reaction. "His throat is hurting because he just had his mouth fucked. And now he's... the guy's screwing him. Well, trying to. Britt's not letting him get very far. Sounds like he's still fighting. He's mentioned your name before and the guy saw his ring so he knows he's engaged. Bastard said something about his Superman not coming to save him but Britt isn't buying it." He hoped it would help Sawyer feel better, knowing Britt wasn't hurt or thought Sawyer forgot about him. He knew the man was trying to find him. "He told the bitch you're coming. And when you get there, he's a dead man. We gotta prove him right so we have to get our shit together and go find them." He nodded firmly as he drove on with no real destination now.

Cove could hardly breathe when he heard his lover's screams, let alone speak. He wanted to hang up and pretend he had never heard his big strong werewolf make such terrified sounds and whimper like that.
"Ah love ya, Andeh." He croaked out, voice cracking and splintering all the while. "Ah-ah'm comin' ta get ya, alright? Ah promise, ah'm gonna find ya. Andeh." He added the man's name again just to please him, hoping he could help him through this. He tried to stay strong for his lover, knowing he could use someone to be strong for him at this time. But it was hard when all he wanted to do was throw the phone and go pray for death to come for both him and his lover. That's the only way things could get better at this point.
He was about to try and speak again when the call was ended by whoever was on the other line. He let himself sob openly then, slamming his fist against the car door hard enough nearly to force it open.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:27 pm

"Keep singing sugar, I like the sound."  Kirk's voice was malicious and cold, yet his eyes gleamed with something akin to amusement.  The more Britt fought, the better Kirk felt.  It was as though each time the boy struggled his walls would constrict and pull Kirk further into his tight heat.  Britt's devastated sounds only drove the man to want more, his mind already at work with figuring up his captive's next punishment.  Those thoughts, coupled with exhilaration of seeing Britt squirm soon drove Kirk to completion.  The man made sure he was completely consumed before allowing himself to finish, and yet he didn't stop there.  Upon slipping out of the boy Kirk made sure to run a hand between his cheeks, collecting the excess release before wiping it across Britt's face.

The word left Sawyer heaving.  The young werewolf had curled into himself by this point, his clawed hands coming to press tightly over his ears in an attempt to block out the reality of what Ouija was saying. There was no stopping it though.  Even if he couldnt hear what Ouija was telling him he could feel it, stirring in the pit of his stomach each time Kirk tore into his mate.  It sent tremors up his spine, and when Kirk finished-
Sawyer felt as though a part of his soul had been snatched away.  He couldn't see his mate but he could feel everything.
He'd let this happen. 
Britt was being jarred and violated-
He was fucking missing a finger.
The thoughts brought on another wave of nausea, leaving Sawyer gasping and writhing in Ouija's back seat, swearing in a mantra that he'd find Britt.  
He'd come. 

Rhett had parked the car in order to listen in on his son's phone call, unable to bare the pain quivering his sons words.  Despite having stopped to listen, all Rhett could do was sit back and wonder what his lover could be suffering through.  He'd met Anderson, knew the man was steady and above all he strived to see Cove happy.  Rhett didn't want to think of what could be happening to draw such sounds from the werewolf.  It could be happening to Cameron-
His lover wouldnt survive such abuse. 
"Et 'es gonna beh alrigh' Cove.  We're gonna get 'em back."  The burly Scotsman was reaching over the console in order gather his son into his arms.  He himself didn't believe the words he spoke but he spoke them anyways, for Cove.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 11:53 pm

For a moment, Britt thought he might pass out from the combined pain of all of his injuries combined with the pure exhaustion he felt now after struggling so violently. It had all been for nothing.
Still though, he was writhing, moving to lift his hips, trying to let some of Kirk's release seep out onto the mattress beneath him. He didn't want it anywhere near him, let alone inside of him. With the luck he was having tonight, he'd probably conceive this bastard's child. He clenched his eyes shut and braced himself, trying to catch his breath. He knew his torment was not even close to being over so he just had to prepare for whatever would come next. However, instead of pain or Kirk speaking cruel words, the next thing that happened was Cameron's soft voice speaking up.
"Kir- Captain." Cameron spoke tentatively, his voice showing how nervous he truly was to be addressing the man at all after the display of cruelty he'd just witnessed. But he couldn't help it. He had to do something. He had always hated Britt for taking Sawyer away from him but that didn't mean he could just lie here as he was continuously violated. No one deserved this kind of abuse. So he was going to try and draw Kirk away from him, maybe put him back in a good mood. The man had seemed to be nicer when he was dealing with Cameron earlier. "I..." He trailed off, momentarily regretting speaking up at all and drawing the man's attention to himself. He hadn't even planned what he was going to say. What if this backfired and he found himself facing Kirk's wrath? Finally, he decided to talk about the first thing on his mind, his still aching erection, trapped in his jeans. "Could you unzip my pants?" He blushed as he asked but he refused to let himself look away. Kirk seemed to like the way he kept eye contact. "Or... do you think I could go to the bathroom and... take care of it?" He knew he was pushing his luck but he also knew that he would feel guilty for the rest of his life if he didn't try to buy Britt some time to recover right now.

Ouija pulled over to the side of the road as he heard his friend's sobs. He then climbed into the backseat, tugging Finn with him. He pulled both of the men into his arms, pressing them close. He had to be the strong one for now. He was the only one who's loved one remained untouched, so it was his job to be strong while he could. He had to think, had to be the brains and figure out a way to get their boys back home.
"He's done, Sawyer." He informed softly, stroking his friend's hair. He was in Cameron's head, listening to the boy's thoughts until he finally spoke out, trying to distract Kirk. "I think the guy was about to do something else but Cam, Cam is trying to distract him so Britt has time to get his shit together." He nodded. It was just like the two boys. Britt was stubborn, a fighter. Cameron was gentle-hearted, always trying to help others even if it put himself in danger.

"I'm sure Cove was happy to hear from you." Rich was still smiling as he put the phone down, letting the torch continue eating away at Andy's skin for another moment before he turned it off as well, putting it aside. "I hope you've learned your lesson about hurting me." He grunted, a hand gently prodding at the gaping wound in his shoulder. It really did hurt. He should probably go take care of that. His eyes flickered over to Parker now, a soft smile playing on his lips as he looked at the gorgeous boy. He left Andy to suffer, still whining as the flesh of his stump burned. "How are you feeling, beauty? Any better now that you've gotten a chance to rest?" His hand came to gently caress the wolf's cheek. He had more patience now that he had found his release with Anderson. He was going to do this right this time.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 8:37 pm

"Ah, yes.  Id be a terrible host if I did not attend to my guests and their needs as well as mine. Thank you so much for reminding me, Goldie." Cameron's voice had immediately drawn Kirk's attention away from the writing body of his victim.  He could tell how fearful the boy was, and for good reason.  Therefore he had not expected any such displays of boldness, but they were very much welcome.  Nothing  had ever turned Kirk on in a way the Cameron did.  When he looked to the boy and gazed upon his porcelain face, outlined by a golden halo and centering two depths of the brightest blue Kirk had ever laid eyes on, the man nearly lost his breath.
It was a thrill like no other.
"I have to decline letting you go to the bathroom alone, but i'd be happy to assist you myself."  As he spoke, Kirk was circling around to Cameron's side of the bed.  He'd picked his blade up along the way, and was now running the sharpened edge along one fabric covered hip. Before Cameron would have the chance to panic though the man was sure to shush him, cerulean eyes flickering up to accompany his grin. 
"Shh, there's no need to worry.  I like my treasures to stay perfectly preserved.  I wouldn't go marring my golden boy. Or, I wont unless you give me a reason.  So as long as you're nice and im nice we should have a problem."

Finn felt unbridled panic as Ouija alerted that Cameron was trying to catch their assailants attention. His only hope for the boys safety had been their captors great interest in Britt. While Kirk was busy mutilating Britt, his baby was left alone. To now imagine a similar fate striking Cameron....
Finn was a mother. He was selfish.
If it would keep Cameron safe, he would be praying for Kirk to turn back to Britt, kill the ginger fuck if he had to.
But not Cameron.
Not his sweetest boy.

Parker had felt as though he were reliving one of those moments of driving past a terrible car accident. You never want to look at the wreckage but you can't help yourself. The carnage is somehow sickeningly mesmerizing. He'd never taken his eyes away from Rich, staring number with horror as he watched the torture taking place beside him. Even while simply watching, the young werewolf had felt as though his heart would fall through to his stomach, but the moment Rich turned to lay eyes on him-
Fear exploded inside his chest, heart surging in a way that nearly caused him to swallowed his tongue. For a moment he thought he may be having a heart attack, only to realize that wasn't the case as the pain only worsened when Rich neared him.
Was this what it was to be scared to death?
"Please don't do this." The sound was a small quiver, hardly even coherent. He'd seen what punishment one faced for fighting back, had no desire to suffer in such ways.
But to sit still and cooperate? It wouldnt matter if Ouija could ever forgive him. He'd never forgive himself.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Kirk had done absolutely nothing in their time together that should make Cameron trust him. And yet, the second the man reassured him he had nothing to worry about, he had settled, merely nodding his head. Those gorgeous cerulean eyes... they wouldn't lie to him. For some reason, he was trusting this man who could end his life at any second.
"Thank you." He spoke softly, still warily eyeing the blade so close to his flesh. But he reassured himself that Kirk wasn't going to hurt him right now. He let his eyes flicker back up to meet Kirk's, a soft smile playing on his lips as he spoke boldly. "I'd really like your assistance." Even he didn't know where the words were coming from, why he was daring to speak at all to this man. But the words were true. He needed to get off and Kirk... well, the man was gorgeous and for some reason he turned Cameron on more than anyone ever had. The blonde boy had always thought Rhett turned him on more than anything else possibly could. But all Kirk had to do was look at him and his groin was stirring. He wanted to be touched.

Rich looked slightly frustrated as he stared down at Parker, his hand coming to gently stroke over the boy's cheek.
"I'm not going to hurt you. Don't you believe me?" He questioned with wide misty grey eyes that almost looked innocent in this moment. "I don't want to hurt you at all... you just have to behave for me. Can't you do that? You don't want to end up like that, do you?" He gestured over to Andy who was still writhing in pain. "I've already had my fun for tonight so you don't even have to pleasure me. All I want to do is touch you. That doesn't sound so bad, now does it?" He was speaking to Parker in a soft croon, like he was speaking to a small child. He was trying his hardest to be gentle and non-threatening. He wanted Parker to like him, wanted the boy to want to touch him.

Ouija was trying to check in on Cameron to reassure Finn that it was going to be fine. But then, the sharp pang of fear that ran through his mate hit him as well.
"Shit." He cursed out loud, forced to pull over and put his head in his hands to better observe what was going on with Parker. He could feel how terrified his mate was, how he felt like he was about to have a heart attack. This couldn't be happening to him. Not to his Parker. "M-Mom, you're gonna have to drive." He informed. They didn't even have a destination anymore. He just wanted to drive, hoping that somehow if they neared where their lovers were being held, he would sense it. "He's going to hurt Park." His breaths were already coming out in shallow pants. He couldn't handle this. He had to get to Parker and now. He wished the boy could read his mind as well through their bond. He wanted to be able to help him through this.
He leaned out the window in his panic, tilting his head back and letting out a low howl that shook the car and the ground around them. He hoped Parker would hear, know that he was listening, that he knew what was going on. He was coming.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:06 pm

"My assistance you will have."  Kirk's grin was impish as he stripped Cameron's jeans away, taking pleasure from each new creamy inch of skin that was revealed to him.  His arousal had began throbbing once more at the sight of the boys own desire pulsating at the feel of his hands. He wanted nothing other than to please the boy at this point, having somehow grown smitten during their time together. 
Before allowing his fingers to brush Cameron's desire, he took a moment to run the chilled edge of his blade down its length.  His intentions were only to make the boy shiver before he finally curled his warm fingers around his member.

Parker heard.  Ouija was calling for him.
The sound all but drown the young werewolf in thoughts of his lover. The way Ouija had always let him win just by one point whenever they would play.  How his lover had shined that day when they were still only friends and he'd waited until Parker was home to show off his first tattoo.  He wouldnt even let his father see until Park got to, even despite Chandler's ability to read minds.  He remembered holding his tongue and watching the boy get all dressed up for dates, day dreaming of  when he'd be the one lucky enough to take Ouija out. Their first kiss had blown his mind.  For Ouija it had been one of many but for him it had been the first ever, and they only got better. 
When they made love, nothing else in the world mattered.  It was like time stopped, just for them.
But now Rich was touching him, running sinful and sadistic fingers over his skin while staring at him with those hypnotizing rainwater eyes. 
Those eyes shouldn't belong to someone so savage. 
"You're talking to me all soft and shit."  Parker's words were low and hesitant.  He knew that he was treading in dangerous waters, and yet his mother's stubbornness would not allow him to lay silent. "And wanting to touch me without getting off yourself?"  It seemed as though Rich had taken all his troubles out on Anderson, simply to avoid hurting him.
"What game are you trying to play here?"  He wasnt even tempting to lash out.  He didn't want Ouija tasked with finding his corpse.  He wanted to live and see his mate again, no matter what.

Finn had taken the driver's seat as Ouija had asked, only driven by the will to find his babies.  They were both at risk now, in ways he couldnt stomach to think of.  He wanted to shake Ouija from his misery and beg him to try and stop Cameron from being brave.  It didn't matter that Sawyer was sitting right beside him.  He would risk Britt and anyone else in order to save his babies.
Speaking of Sawyer, he had taken the time to gather Ouija into his arms, holding the mind reader against his chest in place of Britt.  He wanted nothing more than to cradle his mate in this same manner, but Ouija would have to do.  And in these moments, the man looked as though he could use the comfort.
"We're going to find them, Ouija. And then we're going to make then thuffer.  Im going to have everyone of that bathard'th fingerth before im finithed.  Im going to thove them all up hith ath."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 pm

As Kirk desired, Cameron shivered at the cool metal against his sensitive, aching member. He was grateful when it was replaced by Kirk's warm fingers, curling around him and squeezing gently.
He tilted his head back then, convincing himself that he was only doing this to give Britt extra time to regain his composure. But truly, he was enjoying this. It was nice to let all the fear go and be able to trust Kirk completely.
"Thank you, Captain." He spoke again, looking up at the man with hazy eyes, parted lips, and red tinted cheeks as he let himself be pleasured.
Of course, he still wanted to go home but... maybe this didn't have to be so bad.

"I'm not trying to play any game." Rich spoke honestly, reaching out to caress Parker's hand gently. "I just want to touch you." He murmured, his eyes falling to trail down the boy's bare chest. He seemed to have been distracted. Parker was simply too tempting. "You're so... beautiful." He let out a sigh, one hand moving to trail down the boy's chest sensually, coming to a rest at the small trail of hair that disappeared into his jeans. "I've never seen anyone as gorgeous as you. I just want to touch, that's all. I mean, I would love for you to touch me too but I don't want to force you." He trailed off once again, his hand moving even lower to slowly caress the natural bulge resting in his jeans. "You're so gorgeous." He repeated. He looked slightly dazed as he spoke. He was just mesmerized by how completely flawless Parker seemed. "That boyfriend of yours... he's very lucky." Sadness flashed behind his eyes then but it did not stop the gentle caressing motions of his hand.

Ouija did not like to be held normally. The only exceptions were his father and sometimes Parker. But tonight was different. He let himself lay back in Sawyer's chest even if Sawyer was the one who truly needed held. The man seemed like he would rather hold someone else to take his mind off things.
"He's touching him." The words weren't spoken angrily, they were simply hollow. "He's gonna touch him." However, a moment later he punctuated the statement by lashing out, slamming his fist against the car door. He had been the only one to touch Parker like that and it was one of his favorite things about their relationship. Parker had waited for him, had saved himself. And now this bastard was going to take that all away from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Neighborhood
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next