Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 2:06 pm

"Wow, if even your mom misses me, it must be really bad." Britt feebly attempted at joking, giving a hollow laugh. "I can't believe Bell came home either." It was strange, not knowing anything that was going on back at home. "But I'm sorry you have to feel everything." He was almost embarrassed, knowing that Sawyer had known the entire time just how he'd been degraded, that he'd felt it along with him. "It sure as hell wasn't fun for me so I know it had to suck for you too." He sighed softly. "But I know you're not stupid and you know me better than anyone. You know that I'm just trying to suck it up and be strong for you. I'm really going to be okay though. Cameron's keeping him calm lately. So you guys just keep looking and if you find me, that's fucking great. But if not... just know I love you, okay? I love you and this isn't your fault."

"I can give you that, Parker." Rich whispered quietly before letting himself press gentle kisses down the boy's stomach until he reached the trail of light blonde hair leading to his arousal. He followed this too, dropping kisses along the way until he finally arrived at the boy's forming erection. He paused then, realizing he had never done this before. He might be awful at it but he decided to try anyway. He wanted Parker to feel good, wanted to make Parker feel desired like his boyfriend never had. Then maybe he would stay. "I can give you what he doesn't." He murmured before letting Parker's erection pass his lips, taking it in as far as he could before slowly drawing back, bobbing his head. He found that he didn't mind the taste so much, it was worth it to make Parker feel good. As his mouth worked on the boy's erection, his hands were moving all the while, wanting to touch every inch of Parker he could. They were stroking down his sides, his legs, slipping under him to feel his perfectly rounded ass. He'd never gotten to just enjoy someone's body like this before. He loved it. In fact, he was fairly certain he would be able to come just from this, even without needing Parker to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 5:30 am

"Don't you dare damn apologithe to me.  Ill be fine ath thoon ath you're thafe at home."  The werewolf could be heard grinding his teeth together, the ferocity of his strain nearly enough to chip fang.  He wasn't going to argue his blame in this, the main and only focus was Britt and the constant wavering in his words.  It pained Sawyer beyond reason to think of the boy as being strong for him in these moments.  He was supposed to be Britt rock. His mate should never be made to hide his hurt away for Sawyer's benefit.
"You juth have to hold it together until I get there. You can do that.  I know you can."  Most people wrote Britt off as nothing but a cheap date, but Sawyer knew better. His lover was vibrant and strong.  He'd survived whereas most other would have crumbled under the strain.  Britt had been fighting his entire life.  He could make it through this.
"I love you Brittany. You juth gotta keep doing the impothible.  You remember that no one thought we could thay together? Well we did.  And there wath a time when I thought I would never be enough for you but I am.  Our relationthip ith built on overcoming obthacle." His mate had always been better with words, but it was obvious that Sawyer was desperate to give the boy hope.

Parker's lips had parted as though to speak, but all that sounded was a breathless gasp of pleasure as Rich swallowed him down. It was rare he ever simply enjoyed himself during such physical acts.  The young werewolf focused solely on Ouija and his satisfaction, determined to pleasure him in ways that put any other out of mind. He always seemed to be troubled with the idea that Ouija wanted more than he could offer, had been with men who were better than he could ever hope to be.  
But Rich...
All Parker had to do was smile and the man was seemingly reduced to putty before him.  The simplest things brought him so much pleasure it was nearly a reflection of his own reactions to Ouija.
That was a magical feeling, being wanted and loved so completely that he had no reason to doubt.
"You're already kinda giving me something i've never had before.  Maybe its just the way you look at me, or how you're touching me right now.  I don't know, but whatever you're doing it makes my heart fucking race like im sick almost, but its a good feeling."  The words came gasped and sharp, accompanied by petal veined fingers curling almost tenderly in Rich's curls.  The scraping sensation of the mans stumble against his inner thigh's sent tremors through his entire body, leaving him sensitive and near desperate for more contact.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm

As he heard these words, Britt smiled for the first time in weeks. He had almost forgotten how much he missed his lover. This phone call was only making him want the man more.
"You're right, babe. I'm gonna get home eventually. And until then, I can hold it together." It made his heart warm to know that his lover had faith in him, knew he was strong enough to get through this. It renewed his own faith in himself. He could do this, he was going to be fine. "I just fucking miss you." He sighed heavily. "That's worse than any of the physical pain. I miss you so much." He murmured, absentmindedly tugging at his handcuffs as if they would suddenly just come off. For a moment, he wondered if this would have been better if he'd never settled down with Sawyer at all. Then he wouldn't have had to fight so hard, he could just have let Kirk have his way and then kill him. But he decided that no, this was worth it. His loved ones at home were the only thing giving him hope, the only reason he hadn't broken down yet. To know that Sawyer, Bellamy, Ajax, Law, they were all looking for him, it made him feel better. He couldn't possibly be here forever.

Rich's heart swelled as he heard the boy's words, felt those slim fingers curling in his hair. He decided then that this was all he ever needed out of life. Just his beautiful Parker, craving his touch. He'd never felt so happy before, just knowing that he was the one making Parker feel like this.
After a moment, he pulled back, gently taking Parker into his arms so he could flip him over, trailing kisses down the boy's back before moving down to grasp his firm cheeks, spreading them apart so he could attempt to pleasure Parker even more, his tongue hesitantly flicking out to experimentally lick over the boy's entrance.
"Does this feel good?" He questioned softly before going back in, his tongue dipping inside, past the tight ring of muscle altogether, his stubble once again scraping against the boy's pert cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 2:53 am

"I know baby. I can't explain how badly I mith you.  It'th like my body wont reth until I have you home.  The whole werewolf thing maketh it worthe."  Before losing his mate, Sawyer had known nothing of how powerful their bond was.  Of course he'd been aware of the love they shared, but until this happened he'd never thought much of the stories on how werewolf's usually mated for life.  He understood now though, had experienced the utter torment that came alone with the loss.  There was still hope he could save his mate, but that seemed to do nothing in the case of easing the hurt. 
"Juth lithen to me though. I...Until I can get there, I want you to cooperate with that bathard. I don't care what he wanth.  If it will keep him from hurting you anymore then pleathe Britt, do what he wanth."  The mans voice sounded hollowed and weak under the strain of what he was asking of his lover, but Sawyer had asked anyways with the sheer hope that it would stop Kirk from snatching off anymore fingers. 

"S-So damn good.  It makes me question how often you do this." Parker was no longer in control of his body, the pleasure overwhelming to the point of causing spasms throughout his being. For the first time since he could ever recall, Ouija was not at the forefront of his mind.  Rich was there now, filling his mates place and caressing him in ways the mind reader never had. The boys legs constricted in desperate want to draw Rich closer, heart soaring in a way that caused dizziness.  Suddenly though he remembered the work Rich was putting into him, and instead of simply enjoying himself Parker twisted so that he could grasp his captor's stiffening member. "But why should I be the only one having a good time here?"  His fingertips were slow and skilled, moving with experience he'd gathered from years of pleasuring his mate.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 5:35 am

Britt cringed at the request, sighing softly before answering.
"Sawyer... okay." He had been about to argue before realizing that he had to do this for his lover. The man didn't want him hurt so he had to cooperate. For Sawyer. "I'm hoping he takes it easier on me now. He's too busy screwing Cameron." Britt sighed. "Cam's also talking him into being nicer to me. He's the reason I got to call you at all." He nodded, realizing he should be thankful to the boy. But he was still a traitor. Britt had no clue how Cameron could have feelings for that psychopath after seeing what he was capable of.

The second Parker's fingers wrapped around him, Rich's heart skipped several beats. Yet again, a completely new experience for him. His heart started racing just when Parker looked at him so with the boy touching him now, in such an intimate way, it made him feel as if his heart was going to beat right out of his chest. It wasn't a bad feeling though, not at all. It was exhilarating.
"T-Trust me, I was already enjoying myself." He assured, but he wasn't about to protest Parker wanting to touch him back. "And I promise, I've never done this before. I'm glad you think I'm good at it." He grinned as his hand caressed the boy's firm cheeks, thumb gently stroking the tight pink pucker as he spoke, just barely dipping past the tight ring of muscle.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:54 pm

"O-Oh yeah?"  The words inflicted a torrent of guilt.  Sawyer had loathed Cameron for being the one getting special treatment.  He'd felt a physical craving to see the boy bleed after he'd stood by and allowed that bastard to cripple Britt's hands. Even now, knowing that Cameron had repented by securing this phone call, the acts were still unforgivable.  Sawyer regret wishing the boy dead, but he would still like to see Cameron bleed for the loss of his mates finger.  Britt would have fought for him if the tables had been turned.
"Maybe he can buy uth enough time to get you home."  In a perfect word Cameron would have already convinced Kirk to let his lover go-
In a perfect world, Britt would have never been taken. 

By now Parker's face is flushed and his hair ruined, gaze electrified by blown pupils.  He arched wantingly into every blissful touch, fingers now slick and sliding delicately along Rich's member in a steady rhythm. "I can't believe how easy it is to please you, its a fucking miracle." To Parker it was.  This was the first time he did not feel pressured to work in order to pleasure his lover. With Rich it was as simple as offering a smile or delivering a skilled stroke of his fingers. "Come're and kiss me."  The words were not a request despite the young wolfs role in their situation.  Parker was comfortable enough now to demand Rich accommodate him, lips tingling in a way that nearly burned as he craved the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:15 pm

"Yeah, maybe if we're lucky." Britt agreed but it was clear he wasn't really so sure. "But even if he is the reason I'm getting to talk to you, I'm still kicking his fucking ass as soon as I'm out of here." He sighed. "I knew there was a reason I never liked him." He groaned, reminded of the night he'd found Sawyer tangled up in Cameron's sheets. This only worsened his loathing of the boy. He was quiet for a minute before he asked something he'd been thinking about often lately. "Hey, have you talked to AJ lately? I miss him too." He sighed.

Rich did not need to be told twice. At Parker's words, he was immediately crawling up the length of the boy's body and capturing his lips in a deep kiss. He kissed Parker like he if he didn't get that kiss he might die right then and there. It was passionate and needy but somehow shockingly gentle at the same time.
"Thank you, Parker." He panted softly before going back in for another kiss, letting himself straddle the boy's hips. "Do you... do you think I could make love to you?" This next phrase was merely a whisper, his eyes shown with his fear of being turned down. But he wanted this. This was all he'd wanted for years now, someone to make love to, someone to please.

Meanwhile, Morgan had been sitting at home trying to think of a way to get his best friend back safely.
And then it came to him.
Andy had told him in great detail about every single member of the pack. Morgan knew there was one wolf, Jordan, that had premonitions of the future, normally triggered when he saw or touched something involved in the event he was going to see. Morgan was certain he would be the one to rescue his best friend so he was hoping that maybe he could be the trigger, causing Jordan to see Andy’s location when they broke in and rescued him.
He set off for Jesse's home, driving far over the speed limit in his haste to get there.
“Who’s Jordan?” Morgan called out when he was standing in the living room, having not bothered with knocking on the door or waiting to be let in.
A long haired boy sat on the couch beside who Morgan guessed was his lover. And if he had to guess, he would guess that this was Jordan judging by the way the lover protectively held onto him when Morgan yelled his name.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 5:55 am

Sawyer had calmed considerably at the sound of his mates voice,  enough that the young werewolf even felt a siege of guilt pressing upon his chest.  It had been wrong of him to curse Cameron as he had.  There was a time when he'd loved the boy, fully and completely.   Just because Britt was his entire world now gave him no right to surrender all adoration for Cameron.
 The blonde had no control over their situation.   He was doing his best just as any of them were. He just happened to be Kirk's pet.
"Ajax hath been calling me all day, every day. I....I gueth he hath a clue of what you're going through and he'th taking it pretty hard...."  Ajax had blamed himself for allowing his friend to go out alone.  The boy hadn't taken a moments rest ever since the night Britt disappeared.

"Whats stopping you?" The words were loaded.  They could be interpreted in any way Rich wanted to take them. Behind those words though was a wanting whine, shaken out by the feeling of Rich's mouth burning against his lips. The young wolf found he could hardly bare to see the fear glinting in cloudy blue eyes, resolving to brighten that blue by delivering a sweet kiss against the mans stubbled jaw.  
"You don't have to fucking worry that im going to hurt you, Rich. If I wanted that....well you've given me every chance to act on it." And in truth, for the past few days he hadnt been thinking of escape.  
Everything was Rich, Rich, Rich.

"Better question is, who in the holy hell are you to be busting in our house unannounced?"  By the time he'd finished the sentence, Chandler had already sifted thoroughly through every thought that Morgan harboured. It was reflex of course, but ever since the abductions Chandler had been especially concerned when it came to his little family's safety and whereabouts. No one entered the home or got close to them without Chandler's knowing.  "That shit could get you killed these days, beanstalk."  Warily the man leaned to brush his lips against the hollow of Jordan's ear, sharp onyx eyes never leaving Morgan as he spoke. 
"This kid believes that you might be able to help him find Parker and the other missing links. Thinks he has a plan."  He did have one though, something his own son hadn't thought of.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:05 pm

"I miss him so much." Britt sighed. He almost asked Sawyer if he could go get his friend so he could speak with him but he didn't want to waste any time that could be spent talking to his lover. He missed Ajax terribly but it was an entirely different kind of emotion he had towards Sawyer. He didn't just miss his lover, it was like he was going through withdrawal. He needed Sawyer like he needed air to breathe. He was fairly sure he could die just from being without the wolf for so long. It was more painful than even the loss of his finger. "God, I'm just so fucking glad to hear your voice. You have no clue how much it's helping." It was restoring his hope, his will to fight. They'd been apart for so long that he had almost began to doubt that Sawyer was still out there somewhere. But now he knew. His mate was still searching for him. "How has everyone else been holding up?" He found that for some reason he was desperate for information on people that he had never paid attention to around Jesse's home. He missed all of them, he missed the pack.

Rich could not even respond at first, only kissing Parker more passionately as he positioned himself so he was kneeling in between Parker's legs. He brought the boy's legs to wrap around his waist as he curled his arms around the blonde's back, lifting him up just slightly so their position was more comfortable.
"You have no clue how much this means to me." He spoke as his erection rested at the boy's entrance. He spoke truthfully. Now, even if Parker were to escape eventually, he would always be remembered. He would always be the first person to show Rich this type of compassion, his first time truly making love. It was special, even to the somewhat mentally unstable man.
Then with a final kiss to Parker's lips, he thrust his hips forward until he was completely sheathed inside of the wolf. He was forced to pause then, shuddering at how incredible just the simple motion could make him feel. "I love you." Rich murmured softly then as he lovingly caressed the boy's cheek. It was true, even if he had only known the boy for a month. He was in love for the first time. He never wanted Parker to leave him.

"Oh?" Jordan raised an eyebrow curiously but he did stand up and make his way over to Morgan.
"You're the mind reader then, huh?" Morgan nodded as he examined Chandler up and down. He was surprised at just how much of Andy's descriptions of the pack members he remembered. The man had simply been so excited after his first pack meeting, excited to be a part of a pack with his brother once again. Morgan had found his excitement utterly adorable, taking note of every word. He might be thankful that he had paid such good attention if this is what eventually brought Andy home. "So, Jordan. I need you to touch me and tell me what happens." He instructed, sticking out a hand which Jordan hesitantly grasped, not yet understanding this plan completely.
At first nothing happened.
Morgan's heart sank. This had been his only other option. If this didn't work, Andy and the others were screwed yet again.
"Come on, there's gotta be something to trigger it." Morgan cursed softly under his breath, still tightly squeezing Jordan's hand as he thought. "You can do this, we have to find them. We've got to bring them home, Jordan, come on." He knew truly that Jordan couldn't control this power of his but he was hoping that this could still work.
For some reason, it was the man's words that finally brought on the premonition. Jordan immediately went silent, eyes glazed like they always were when he was having one of his visions. Morgan was also granted the ability to see as they were touching.
Morgan assumed it was from his point of view, as he towered over everyone walking with him. Rhett, Sawyer, Finn, Ouija, everyone who's loved one was being held hostage. Morgan saw them approaching a house. He took note of the address on the side of the home and that was all he needed.
"Got an address. Let's get the fuck out of here." He spoke simply as he dropped Jordan's hand, already on his way to gather whatever he might need to ensure he could sufficiently beat the shit out of the prick who had abused his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 10:37 am

"They all mith you, Britt.  I know that uthually everyone hath their own thingth going on but right now....Ever thinthe we found out you were gone ith all been about bringing you home."  Sawyer spent most of his time still out looking, but every once in awhile his mother would come to take him home.  He'd never go though unless Law agreed to keep looking in his place.  Someone, somewhere had been looking for Britt Vause every second of every moment he'd been gone.  "My mom wath  tho dethperate that he went and found that other alpha he uthed to be with.  That guy ith looking for you too.  Thinclaire ith following me around like he expecth me to break down at any thecond.  Dad doethn't know who to be more worried about.  He'th focuthing on uth tho that he doethnt have to mith you."  It wasn't simply his family though.  Ajax had become a safe place.  The artist had lived with them, knew first hand how deeply their love ran.  And in Britt's absence he'd made sure Sawyer didn't burn himself out.  With Ajax there was always hope.  "Bellamy came over to our houthe lath night.  He looked ath thitty ath I felt. He juth laid on the couch and talked about you. And get thith, I actually lithened to him.  It didnt matter that it wath another man talking about how he loved you.  I needed to hear thomeone elthe to remind me that you were real."  It almost felt like he was chasing a ghost.  Bellamy though had painted Britt in a way that brought the boy to life again.  He could have nearly imagined the redhead sitting in the living room with them.
"Ajax....He taketh care of me I gueth.  He acts all throng and calm, thwearth that we will get you back.  I've heard him crying though.  Ith only whenever he thinkth im not home.  I dont thpend much time there without you, but i've come back to find him in your room. He thleepth there now, hath one of your t-thirth pulled over my pillow like a pillowcathe."  The werewolf trailed off warily, heart sinking further as he realized how much had changed with Britt's absence.  "We all need you to come home, Britt. We can't live like thith. I can't live like thith." 

Parker whined helplessly as Rich finally slid into him, warm and pulsating and so alive it took the werewolf's breath away, forced it from his lips in a rush of aching pleasure. A smaller sound escaped the boy then as he settled into their position, head resting just at the crook of Rich's neck.  It was serene how he felt in these moments, being held and cradled while Rich bonded them forever.  It was this moment that drove a confident response from the boy, his heart surging with truth even as his voice trembled. "I love you too, Rich." There was a headboard in the bed but Parker chose to brace himself against Rich instead, craving desperately to hold the man close as he gave away part of his soul, body surging forward in an effort to kiss his captors lips slack.  "Love you so much im giving away everything just to have this." The words rang true.  He would never be the same after this.  His relationship with Ouija could never be repaired, not fully anyways, not how it was.  Parker knew now what it was like to be loved with a slow burn, a desperation that overwhelmed everything.  Rich had given him that.

"Hey, before we go heading off into a damn rescue mission I'm calling my kid."  Chandler had stopped them in the doorway, Ouija always being the first thing on his mind.  If they had a chance at getting Parker back, his son would need to be there. "He's been looking for these bastards ever since this happened. And Maybe we should give Rhett a call too?  Finn mentioned him the last time they went out.  He's Cameron's old man."  The mind reader's gaze shifted to land on his lover and the young giant urging them forward.  "One of you should take care of that while im calling my son, thing's will go faster if they all have the address."  The man was already placing a call to Ouija, realizing only after the boy had answered how proud he was to be able to solve the problem.  He'd have to thank Morgan for this later. 
"We know where Park's at.  Your mom found us an address.  Consider it your birthday present."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Ouija wanted to be ecstatic when his father told him this news. He was, really. Deep down of course he was excited to be able to bring his lover back home. But for the past hour or so he had been sobbing into his hands as he found himself lost in his mate's thoughts. Parker was willingly making love to another man. Parker had just admitted his love out loud for another man. Parker thought this fucking bastard could love him better than Ouija could. It would have been bad enough just to hear the other wolf say these things out loud. But he was also in his mate's head. He knew that the words were all true. Parker really thought that Ouija didn't love him, not like his captor did. And he really did have feelings for the other man. And to make matters even worse, he had gotten to witness the way that Parker went from thinking about him constantly to hardly at all now. He'd watched Rich replace him in Parker's mind.
It was causing a pain throughout his entire body, worse than any other pain he'd ever known. So of course he wanted his mate home but now, he didn't know how he could face him. What if Parker said he'd rather stay with Rich? What would he do then?
"T-Thanks dad." His words came out pitifully, shaking with his tears. It was a clear sign of how devastated he was. He never let his father hear him cry. He knew he should sound more excited to go take Parker home but he couldn't even force it at the moment. He was still only a child really, a teenager. "Text me the address. I'm in the car with Sawyer and Finn, I'll let them know. We'll meet you guys there." He tried to stop the tears in his voice as he spoke, instead thinking of what he was going to do once he got to this bastard's home.
He was going to tear Rich limb from limb and show him what happened when you touched a werewolf's mate.
He put his phone down then, glancing up at Sawyer and Finn.
"Hey, guys. We've got an address. We're bringing them home."

Britt had teared up while listening to his lover tell him how everyone had came together to look for him and the others. He kept silent then to avoid letting Sawyer know he was crying. However, when he heard Ouija's voice on the other line, he wiped his eyes and immediately spoke up.
"Did I hear that right? You've got an address?" He was trying to keep the hope from swelling in his chest but it was too late. Just the thought of Sawyer coming for him made his heart soar. "I-If you come, bring something to defend yourself. I'm pretty sure they've got guns here." At this point, he heard the front door being opened and forced himself to quiet down. "He's home. So don't say anything else, I love you."

Cameron was practically giddy as he entered the home with Kirk's jacket tugged around his shoulders. It had been like a real date. They'd gone out to dinner and then walked around a bit, enjoying the cool night air before heading home. It was the type of date Cameron enjoyed but he didn't get to do much with Rhett, being that the man worked so often. Their idea of a date was cuddling on the couch while watching movies. Which of course, Cameron also adored. But there was something special about this type of date. It was something he hadn't experienced since Kendrick, really. He'd had a surprisingly wonderful evening with Kirk at dinner. And then during their walk home, the two of them had truly gotten to know each other in a way that wasn't really possible before with Britt always around. They'd opened up to one another. For some reason, Cameron told Kirk things that he never even thought about telling Rhett or anyone else. Maybe it was because he didn't fear Kirk judging him or dropping him like everyone else had. He was confident in Kirk's feelings for him, even though he'd only known him for a month. Either way, their conversation had filled him with confidence and an almost childish adoration for the other man.
As Kirk entered behind him, he hung the man's jacket up beside the door before pulling him down onto the couch for a kiss. He curled onto his captor's lap comfortably before resting their foreheads together.
"I think I love you." He informed softly then, lips quirking upwards into a light smile. He had completely forgotten about everything else. All that mattered tonight was Kirk, and how the man was making his stomach flutter.

Parker's declaration of love seemed to instill new confidence in Rich. The man was practically grinning then as he made love to the other boy, capturing his lips until he needed breath before going back in again. This was a feeling he had never known before and he was finding that it was the best thing he'd ever felt in his life. Not even the physical pleasure, just the feeling of knowing he was loved back. It was spreading a warmth through his entire body as he pulled Parker closer and closer until their bodies were flush against each other, only his hips slowly moving back and forth until they reached their climax together. Even then, he did not completely pull back. He merely rested inside of his love, lying down so Parker could rest atop of his chest as he reached to pull the blankets over them. He only smiled at the boy then as he basked in the aftermath of his first time making love, wishing that this moment would last forever.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 9:03 pm

Finn slammed on the breaks with enough force to crack his knee as he brought the vehicle to a screeching halt.  They seemed to continue sliding under the momentum of the stop until their car had flipped to a horizontal standstill.  He was snatching the phone from Ouija then, no regard for the boys tears or who he may have been speaking to.  
"Where in the fuck are my babies?"  Finn listened until an address was given before chunking the phone into the backseat, heading the car immediately for Kirk's home without bothering to mind the given speed limitations. If anyone attempted to stop him then they could simply follow behind.

"I love you too."  The words came stuttered and breathless, Sawyer's heart fluttering nervously as he prayed the address was true.  Even he had been beginning to doubt that this day would come.  "I love you tho fucking much Brittany."  To think he was on his way to see the boy sent chills of excitement thrilling down the length of his spine, werewolf raging desperately with the need to feel its mates presence.  He ached to tell Britt of the things he would do once they were together again, how he'd wrap the boy up in his arms and never let go.  He'd joke about even accompanying Britt to the shower whenever necessary.  
God, he just wanted to touch the boy.

"You think, or you know?  Because I damn know that I love you, Goldie."  Kirk's hands were warm and firm as they slipped underneath the waistband of Cameron's jeans, fingers grasping teasingly at the boys pert cheeks.  He'd been a gentleman on their dates, treating Cameron as though he were royalty rather than a captive.  Honestly Kirk didn't even see the boy in that light anymore.  It had shifted the moment Cameron smiled at him.  "I know that I forced you here, but you're not some sex prize. You're....I guess you're my better half.  I know people always say that and its cliche but I mean it.  Hell, I even helped take care of the redhead's hand for you.  I've never done anything like that before." Kirk hadn't even bothered assaulting Britt anymore after Cameron had sparked his interest.  Nothing was more deserving of his attention.

Parker was counting the rhythmic beating of Rich's heart, his wolf contented in a way that left his chest warming with each breath.  "Im happy here."  The words came soft and sluggish, heavy with the exhaustion that had gathered after their passionate coupling.  Had this been a week ago, Parker would have noticed the distinct sound of his mate drawing closer.  He would have become numb with excitement.
Parker was past that though.  The boy was entirely consumed by Rich, how his eyes lit up at the tiniest compliments and the way their skin felt brushing together. He could drown in Rich.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 5:00 am

"I know I love you." Cameron admitted, trailing his hands down Kirk's sides as he made himself comfortable in the man's arms. "I just also know I shouldn't. So it's harder to admit. But I do, Kirk. I love you." He murmured before leaning in to capture the man's lips sweetly, his hold tightening around his captor's waist as if he were afraid of the man leaving him and was trying to hold on while he could. "I wouldn't mind staying here forever, you know." He informed sincerely. He wouldn't, not if his brother and everyone else got to go free. He would like to see his mother more often but other than that, a life here with Kirk truly wouldn't be so bad. He would even enjoy it.

"I'm glad you're happy here." Rich informed softly, still stroking the boy's back as he held him tight in his arms. "I wish you could stay forever. I've never been so happy before." He let out a heavy but content sigh, noting how perfectly Parker fit in his arms, how perfect the boy felt here. They were meant to lay together like this, he was certain about that.  

Morgan waited to make sure Chandler had relayed the information to Ouija, Sawyer, and Finn before setting off on his own task to pick up Rhett and Cove before heading towards the address they'd found. He drove to the Scotsman's home before honking the horn until Cove emerged.
"We found them. You coming or not?"
No matter how much he wanted to have Andy all to himself as soon as they got him back, he knew Cove deserved to see him too and he knew that Andy would want him there. So he was being mature for once in his life.
Cove only paused to yell for his father before sliding into the passenger seat.
"Ya realleh found em?"
"Think so. Buckle up." Morgan nodded, only waiting for Rhett before taking off.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 9:44 am

"Well then you can stay. I'll drop the redhead off somewhere and we can move, simple as that.  I'm willing to give whatever it takes to keep my golden boy by my side." Kirk was inching the clothe of Cameron's shirt up with every word, fingertips teasingly caressing moon kissed skin.  He had ignored the comment on how it was wrong for Cameron to love him, unwilling to deal with the sudden sting it caused. Kirk knew that in life most thing went to hell before he had a chance to savor them, but not this.  Cameron was the one thing that he believed he could hold onto.  The boy had been sent to save him, he simply didn't know it yet.  "You can be mine forever, and i'll love you each and every day Goldie. Loving me can't be wrong.  I wont let it.  Im going to be the man you love all your life." Kirk spoke the words with steady confidence, fingertips tracing the outline of Cameron's jaw before tugging him in fully for a tender kiss. 

"I know....I don't want to leave you, Rich." Parker's voice was gentle but rough with the end he knew to be coming.  He had never been a liar, especially not to people he loved.  Rich deserved to know that they had no chance of a future together.  "But Im already mated.  I belong to someone else.  I love you, but I couldn't live without Ouija.  Id die, Rich." It was as simple and as complicated as that. The werewolf brushed his fangs lovingly over Rich's shoulder, willing the man to understand and accept their situation.  "So when Ouija comes for me, or my mom or dad or whoever, you need to run and never look back.  I couldn't go on knowing you were killed over me." 

Rhett strode to the car in a mere three steps, pulse racing with the thought of finally laying hands on the man who'd been touching the greatest love of his life.  On his way out the scotsman had snagged the large bag he'd packed for whenever they found Cameron.  It continued the boys favorite pajamas and his own leather jacket, several snacks he favored and the largest first aid kit he'd ever organized. Anything Cameron might need.  He himself only needed to get there. He would not be merciful, but he would have restraint.  He'd received a call from Sawyer only seconds ago, begging to help him with Kirk.  The boy wanted the killing blows though.  Rhett would merely have the pleasure of watching the bastard die.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 8:18 pm

Cameron could only listen to Kirk's words and pretend that they were true, that he and Kirk would live happily ever after and he'd never have to worry about anything else ever again. Even though he knew that it wasn't that simple, right now he just wanted to pretend and feel Kirk's lips against his own for a little while longer. He never wanted to stop kissing Kirk so he didn't, merely slipping out of his clothes before letting his hands trail to the man's jeans, only undoing them far enough to access his boxers and what rested inside of them.
"I love you." He repeated more firmly this time, not wanting Kirk to doubt him as he guided them together so they could make love again.

Rich's face had fallen completely at Parker's words, only able to shake his head as he stared at the only boy who had ever shown him any type of affection.
"Parker... you can't leave me. I-I love you and I've never felt like this before. No one else will ever give me a chance. But we connected. That has to mean something... maybe your mating thing is wrong." Rich was speaking unusually gently for himself, trying to persuade Parker without letting the realization hit him that Parker would never truly be his.

Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Rhett was standing just outside the door, poised to break it down just as he heard the voices sounding from inside.  He would recognize Cameron anywhere.  The boys voice was burned into his memory-
And he'd just heard that voice, speaking words he'd so longed to hear.
But he was saying them to someone else. 
Rhett didn't have time to process what was happening.  Sawyer was shoving him out the way, snarling incoherently about getting to the bastard who had broken Britt's hands.
The young werewolf barreled unceremoniously through the door, splitting wood and sending the splinters flying through the enclosed space. He had caught Kirk's scent while still outside, distinguished it as being the blood he wanted.
As soon as Sawyer set eyes on the man, blonde and beautiful and fucking shoving Cameron behind him as though it were Cameron who needed protection.
Sawyer set his sights on Kirk's throat, and he lunged.
Finn was just behind Sawyer, ignoring Kirk completely in the rush of seeing his baby again.  He had ducked around the werewolf easily while Sawyer was still scrambling, reaching Cameron for a moment of peace before the violence started. 

"Oh no, Oh fucking fuck no!"  Parker heard the car rolling into the driveway, his entire body bursting into a hell flame of panic.  "You have to get out of here Ritche. You need to go now, while you have time and I-I can stall."  The wolf was frantic, nearly flying from the bed in his haste to gather Rich some clothes to wear.  He stopped short while stuffing the clothing into Rich's arms, his lips landing softly against the man's mouth. Parker kissed Rich longer than he should have, his soul struggling with the reality of having to let him go. But his wolf could feel its true mate drawing near, and Parker understood that if Rich didn't go now he may never get the chance to.
"I love you, alright? Take care of yourself Rich but you have to fucking go now." The boy gave another urgent shove, his blue eyes bright with panic as he glanced back to the approaching danger. He couldnt let Rich die, but he may never be the same if he had to physically stop Ouija from attacking him.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:45 pm

Cameron had not been prepared for this at all. One minute they were fine, Kirk's arms blissfully around him and now his mother was here and Rhett was still standing dumbfounded by the door and most importantly, Kirk was in danger.
He wanted to take the time to hug his mother, who he truly did miss. But Kirk could be truly hurt if he didn't do something soon. So he lunged for Kirk, grateful as he heard Britt's voice ring out.
"Sawyer?" He called, hearing all the commotion. Cameron hoped this would be enough to draw the man away.
He took the opportunity while Sawyer was distracted to lean in close enough that his lips were against the man's ear.
"Run when you can." He whispered before allowing himself to find his mother once again. "Momma, I missed you."

Ouija, much like Rhett, was slightly frozen. Of course he wanted to go retrieve Parker but he knew that the damage had already been done, Parker was already trying to help Rich escape, ready to fight him over it.
"Well if you're not going then I sure as hell am." Jesse was off then, his large steps practically shaking the household as he followed his son's scent.

"You have to come with me." Rich was begging softly as he dressed. Even he knew Parker was right and he needed to get the hell out of here but he couldn't stand the thought of leaving the first boy to ever love him.

Morgan had been right behind Sawyer entering the home and by now had successfully found the room where Andy was kept. His heart clenched painfully at seeing the man's wounds but he merely smiled as he approached and began undoing the silver around his limbs.
"Hey, dandy man, look who's here." He managed to keep his smile on as he massaged the tender spots where the silver had dug into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Sawyer's movements came to an abrupt halt as Britt's voice rang throughout the home.  Ironically it was the only thing saving Kirk's life.  Had his lover not cried out, Sawyer would have sank his fangs into the mans jugular. 
The werewolf immediately abandoned Kirk in his need to pursue Britt, his footfalls echoing steadily throughout the home as he raced to the source of the sound. 
"Im here Britt! I came for you, I promithed i'd come, and im here!" The boy finally broke into Britt's room, coming to a stumbling stop as he finally laid eyes on the mangled claws that had been his lovers hand.  
"Oh, Brittany."  The words came gasped and breathless as the werewolf rushed forward to close the last gap between them, taking Britt's face into his hands in order to gingerly kiss the boys lips before slowly reaching to loosen the ties binding his wrists. 

Kirk stilled as he was unceremoniously dropped back onto the couch. Finn was already wrapped around Cameron, making it impossible for Kirk to get close to the boy.  If he wanted to live, he wouldn't even have the chance to give his golden boy a proper goodbye.
It was possibly the hardest thing he'd ever done in his life, but he allowed for one last wistful glance back at Cameron before escaping down the hallway, disappearing in order to save his brother.

"Rhett, what in the holy hell are you doing? Go after that bastard! He's getting away!"  Finn had finally glanced up just to see Kirk disappear from the doorway, and despite his life altering relief at having Cameron in his arms again, the man craved blood. Only moments ago Finn had be certain that Kirk would be taken care of, but now it seemed the man would be getting away.  He could not leave his baby and Sawyer had abandoned them in his search for Britt.  He was left with Rhett who could only stare dumbly at Cameron.
It pissed Finn the fuck off.
"What is your fucking problem? Do something you overgrown leprechaun! At least come see Cam!"  The man turned his back on Rhett then, all of his attention focused on his baby.
"Are you alright Cameron? What can I do for you baby?" Finn's voice had softened considerably when addressing his son, hands gentle as they searched the boy for injury. 

"I can't, Rich.  Ouija is waiting for me-"  The young werewolf flinched as he heard his fathers heavy footfalls over all the other commotion, another wave of panic driving him to shove Rich towards an open window.  Kirk had just breached the door to his room, wild eyed and frantic in his need to protect Rich. 
"Listen to me, alright? Everything is going to be okay, but I cant go with you.  My dads coming.  He would never let me go.  But I do love you and I want you to be safe so go, Rich.  While you still can."  Parker left the man with one last kiss to the cheek before turning to meet his father in the doorway.  He may have doubted Ouija's love for him through the years but never Jesse.  If nothing else, Parker knew that his father needed him.
And god, he'd missed his daddy.  Everything had become so muddled that Parker had forgotten what it was like to feel excitement like this.
He was going to see his daddy-
He was going home.

"Calgary, Canada." The young werewolf spoke softly, allowing each vowel to caress his blistered and cracked lips. He almost smiled. "Morgan, I never thought i'd see you again." Anderson's breath hitched as the man drew closer, dulled lavender eyes widening as he realized Morgan was real.  He'd been alone for so long that hallucinations had become a normal thing. But this...
This was reality.
The realization was enough to draw a near whimpering sound from the wounded wolf, his head falling forward to rest against the crook of Morgan's neck.  
"I thought i'd die here, and the last memory i'd have of you would be that lame ass phone call."  Anderson's words died off into a miserable whine as Morgan began working on his binds.  His body had been forced into one position for so long that the muscles had become accustomed to it, leaving them torn and aching once finally freed.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 1:07 am

"Sawyer." Britt had vowed that he wouldn't cry, especially not after Sawyer found him because then it was pointless, he was safe again. But the second he saw the man, it was like he couldn't hold it back anymore. All the tears came surging forward at once as he kissed his lover. "I didn't think I'd ever see you again." As he spoke the words, he realized just how true they were. He had tried to keep up hope but at one point he had really thought he would die here, had lost hope that his lover was going to come and save him. "I missed you so much." He was still crying then as he pressed his face into the man's chest, hardly even feeling the pain in his mangled hands for the first time since they'd been broken.

"I'm fine, momma. Really." Cameron murmured, pressing his lips to his mother's cheek. "He didn't hurt me. I'm okay. You don't have to do anything but hold me because I missed you." He hid his face in the crook of the man's neck, trying not to think about how the man he'd grown to love was currently running away. What if they never saw each other again?

"Where is he, Parker?" Jesse's fangs were bared until he set eyes on his son, then only able to sweep the boy into his arms and press him close. He was nearly brought to tears then, stroking the boy's short blonde locks, grown slightly longer now in their time apart. "Are you okay, baby? I've been so fucking worried. I'm so sorry I let this happen to you." He was rocking the boy as if he were an infant then, dropping kisses into his hair.

"Now come on dandy, you know I'd never let you die. Not without a goodbye hug." Morgan reassured softly as he helped the man to lie down in a more comfortable position. It was clear he was in no shape to even sit up probably, and standing wasn't an option until they found his leg and even then, he still had open wounds on his stump. "Shit, we've got a lot to take care of, don't we?" He didn't want to leave the man alone for even a second though to go take care of any of it. Luckily, Cove appeared in the doorway then.
"Andeh." He murmured, immediately at the side of the bed. "Ah missed ya, love." His voice nearly cracked as he saw the man, so broken down, but he was determined to keep it together. He had to be strong for his lover.
"Think you can find me his leg? Bastard must have put it away somewhere."
Cove only nodded, beginning to search around the room.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:25 am

"I promithed that i'd be bringing you home."  Sawyer was shushing his mate with tender kisses, fingers moving carefully as only a lovers could while they caressed over cracked and  swollen skin.  It was clear that Britt had been left here while Kirk enjoyed himself with Cameron, abandoned to suffer alone after enduring that bastards abuse. The sight had Sawyer's wolf in anguish.  "We're thuppothed to grow old together, remember? I can't live without you. Home isthn't home if you're not there." 
The boy glanced around in search of gauze he could use to bind his mates hand, his focus solely on Britt.  He didn't realize another vehicle had rolled up outside.  Ajax had been all over town, joining in the search just like everyone else.  Except he had been left out in the wide spread rush to get here.  Chandler had called him as an afterthought.  
But he had made it.  Ajax was here now and he was barreling into his bestfriends room.  Unlike Sawyer, the boy gave no indication of shock or disgust at the sight of Britt's hands.  He knew doing so would only cause the redhead to feel worse, and instead swallowed down the sudden sickness in favor of moving  to join his friend on the bed. 
"Brittany!  I knew we'd find you."
With loving hands the boy pushed matted hair from Britt's face, voice steady despite the slight tremble in his fingers. On the way in he'd even paused to subtly pick Britt's finger from the floor, slipping the ring from it and wrapping the remains in a small handkerchief. He offered the ring now, placing it carefully in Britt's lap. 

"I've got you now Cam, don't you fucking worry.  I wont ever let you go."  The words came rushed  and near desperate as Finn clutched Cameron, gripping the boy tighter than necessary and holding him almost as though he were a child gain.
Rhett had finally stepped forward, falling to his knees beside the pair and reaching hesitantly for Cameron.  The Scotsman could no longer be sure that his touch was welcome, not after what he'd heard standing in the doorway. But it was impossible for him to stay away, and despite how he should be angry the feelings were absent.  There was nothing but pure relief at finally seeing his lover whole and happy.
"Ah uh...Ah've missed ya love. Ah never stopped lookin'." So what if Cameron had thought he possessed feelings for Kirk, that bastard was gone and he'd never have the chance to hurt the boy again.  Cameron would come home and they could work on healing. They could do it together. 

"Im fine dad, fucking bulletproof remember? I just missed you so damn much."  It was hard to speak now that the true weight of the ordeal was weighing fully on his shoulders.  All of the grief he'd felt at being separated from his family was baring on him now, reminding him vidly of every night he'd spent yearning for his father or aching because the bed was cold whereas  his bed with Ouija at home was always warm.  "I've never been away from you this long. And now that  have, I never want to do it again." The young werewolf curled into his fathers embrace, burrowing into the mans warmth and taking a moment to simply savor the feeling of security. "I just want you to take me home. It feels like I havent been home in years. I was almost convinced it wasnt even there anymore." 

Anderson had never truly thought he'd live to leave this place, but he'd dreamed of it often.  Somehow he'd never imagined it would play this way.  Morgan was the first to reach him, and as would be expected of him, the man continued as though things were completely normal, all down to the way he spoke and the language of his body. It was bliss to see him again.
"Well hell, thats comforting."  
Somehow, Anderson still ached for something more.  Maybe it was the reality of being left alone for so long that was finally eating away at him, causing him to crave physical contact after such a severe abandonment. Whatever the feeling was, it won out once Cove finally arrived. Before the Scotsman had a chance to leave him Anderson was grasping for his hand, fingers trembling with the desperation of his grip.
"I've done without the leg for a while now.  A few more minute wont kill me." The words were a lame plea for Cove to stay with him, the search for his leg be damned. "Say my name again." 
That would be his biggest comfort in these moments.  Anderson was too proud to break in front of the two people who shared rights to his heart, especially Morgan being the man had always made a point to stay somewhat distant. It was already more embarrassment than he could handle to be left bare and wounded for them to see.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 3:08 am

"AJ!" Britt cried out, aching to reach out to hug the boy, but not having the energy to even lift his arms. So instead he merely leaned into his best friend. "I missed you so much." It was a relief to see Ajax, to remember he was still there, to know he had someone he could go home and talk to about everything that had happened. He loved Sawyer but he already knew he could not tell the man everything he'd gone through here. Ajax was always his confidant. He was not ashamed to be weak in front of Ajax. He had his best friend back and he was so grateful. He weakly glanced over at Sawyer, beckoning the man over with a nod. "I love you." He murmured softly.
He had the two most important people in his life back, now all he needed was to go home.

Cameron was not sure how to react when Rhett finally approached. He could tell by the sound of the man's voice that he'd heard. He had obviously seen. He knew what had been going on. How was Cameron supposed to talk to him now? Why wasn't he as happy as he should be to see his lover again?
"I missed you too, Rhett." He murmured softly, pressing a kiss to the man's cheek and nuzzling the man's neck as his arms stayed around his mother's slim waist. "I've missed you both so much. I'm sorry I couldn't bring Park home sooner..."

"We've still got home waiting for us, baby. It hasn't been home with you gone though. We're all going home today." Jesse smiled softly, pressing kisses into his son's hair, hardly noticing as Ouija finally appeared beside him.
For a moment, Ouija was frozen again, merely staring at Parker as if he weren't sure he were real.
There were so many things the mind reader wanted to do. He wanted to bawl and scream and punch someone all at the same time. Eventually though, he settled on none of that. Instead, he stepped forward and pulled his mate into his arms, hugging him tightly. There was no taking back what had happened these past few weeks. All they could do was put it behind them. There was no point in crying anymore or asking Parker why he had done it, why didn't he think that Ouija loved him? He would just have to try to show it more now.

Cove stopped in his tracks, moving back to the bedside and squeezing his lover's hand gently.
"Andeh... ah love ya. Ah've missed ya soh much. Ah'm soh sorreh weh didn't get here sooner. But yar comin home now and ah'm gonna make it up to ya, ah promise." Cove reassured softly, trying to soothe the man with his accent.
Morgan could only watch for a moment. He couldn't find it in him to be mad that Anderson wanted to see Cove. Of course he was jealous, he always would be. But Andy deserved to be happy right now, to talk to his lover after these weeks apart. So he stood and began to search the room until he found the man's prosthetic leg locked up in a cabinet, brushing the dust off of it and continuing to simply watch the exchange going on in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 1:10 pm

"I bet you did.  Whoever decorated this place had disgusting taste in furniture. You couldn't even enjoy the scenery."  Ajax had settled against Britt as though the redhead were a child, curling one arm around him as though to assure the boy he was safe.  He himself had experienced such things, so he knew that now was not the time to be pressing.  Later, when they were alone, Ajax could hold him and let him cry it out.  Until then though, Sawyer was watching and Britt seemed to be struggling to keep a stiff upper lip.  Ajax was doing his best to redirect the focus, making small comments and unhinging his necklace, looping the boys bloodstained ring onto the golden chain.  It had been a gift from Britt on his twentieth birthday.  Ajax clipped it lovingly around the boys neck.
"Here, you can borrow this until your hands get better but then I need it back. It's my favorite." He'd worn it while being kept by Shiloh, occasionally twisting it in fear numbed fingers to remind himself that somewhere there was a very pretty redhead who loved him.  This was the first time he'd taken off since Britt had given it to him. 
Sawyer had called his mother immediately after receiving the call about his mates whereabouts, begging the man to follow with whatever medical supplies he could carry.  The doctor had made good on his word.  The man was now slipping into the room to join his son, gently spreading the equipment across Britt's bed while Sawyer whispered soft words of encouragement into the boy's ear. Upon being handed a disinfected clothe, the werewolf settled into gently wiping the blood and grime from Britt's face, cringing whenever he noticed stray ribbons of dried release. Law, despite the usual distance he usually kept, found himself leaning in to gently brush his lips across Britt's temple.
"Hey there oui. How about I take a look at those hands?" 

Rhett melted the moment Cameron touched him, allowed to live in one blissful moment where Kirk didn't even exist and all that mattered was Cameron's lips against his cheek.  It was a feeling he'd been yearning for ever since the boy first drove away from his home.  He'd missed Cameron instantly, unaware that he'd be on his knees with desperation weeks later when the boy was still  absent.  
"Ah can't tell ya how much ah've missed ya."  Being alone at home and unsure of Cameron's whereabouts ha nearly driven the scotsman to insanity.  He didn't have the abilities of a werewolf to assure him that the boy was okay and being taken care of.  Instead he had been left to imagine the boy being tied down and ravaged, broken beyond repair like Britt or Anderson. 
Finn had been lucky enough to know that his baby was being cared for, and that had still done nothing to quell the mans monstrous grief. He'd never been away from his child for so long, unable to do anything but sit in the boys room and wonder. In all of his relief at being able to hold Cameron in his arms again, the man had forgotten all about his younger son. 
"Don't worry about your brother, dammit.  Jesse is taking care of him.  Lets worry about you right now."  Despite the boys assurance that he was fine, Finn was still gently dragging his fingers down his sons  body in search of any obvious injury. 

Parker startled upon seeing Ouija, lips moving dumbly as though to speak but there was nothing to say.  It was apparent by the anguished look on his mates face that he knew.  He understood that Parker had grown to care for his captor, and if the unshed tears in his eyes were of any indication, he knew that Parker had made love to him as well. For a moment the world seemed to stop spinning and he could feel the guilt filling his chest. Everything was still and silent-
 But then there was a rush and  Ouija was hugging him, causing the guilt to became damn near suffocating.
 He didn't deserve this warmth.
"O-Ouija?"
The word was a hesitant question, accompanied by uncertain fingers moving up to curl around Ouija's waist. He didn't understand why his mate was holding him. No matter how good it felt to be reunited with him, and despite how his entire being brightened upon feeling loved, Parker knew without a doubt that he had done nothing to deserve it.

"You have nothing to make up for little Ireland, I mean, unless you  had a hand in this.  In that case you might have to do some serious and sappy shit to make it back into bed with me." So far the werewolf refused to acknowledge the hell he'd been living in, wanting desperately to hide the effects of it from the two people he adored most in the world. 
Anderson now only gave closed lipped smiles, and they never seemed to truly meet his eyes.  The purple orbs were still dulled with exhaustion and glazed by the broken memories he never stopped experiencing. The werewolf found it nearly impossible to move his limbs, the muscles taunt and unbending after the long time spend stretched above his head. The metal had never stopped eating into flesh, leaving raw lacerations encircling each wrist.  Despite all of this, Anderson found the strength to reach down and cover himself, suddenly ashamed as he remembered how bare he'd been left.  For him it had become normal, laying exposed and open for anyone to see. 
It was nearly enough to bring tears to his eyes when he noticed Morgan holding his prosthetic. 
Upon remembering the seared flesh at his stump, actual tears formed. He would not be able to walk out of here with both legs. What was left of his right leg had gone numb long ago, along with most of the flesh surrounding the stab wound in the other.  
It was humiliating. 
"Just bring me my leg and lets get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 3:15 pm

"Thank you, AJ." Britt spoke softly as he glanced down at the necklace he now wore, truly grateful for the way to keep his ring with him now that his hands were going to be permanently deformed. He turned to Law then, slowly offering out his aching hands. "Hey Law." He gave a feeble smile. "Miss me?" It was nice to see Law greeting him like he was truly happy to see him. The man had never liked him much before and part of him had been worried that this might make the man hate him more, for stressing Sawyer out.
He smiled softly over at his lover as the man cleaned his face, pretending not to notice the way he occasionally cringed. He was just grateful to have his mate back by his side. He wished he didn't need any medical attention, that Sawyer could just carry him straight home to their bed and they never had to leave it again.

"You should be more worried about Parker." Cameron sighed, still looking around for his brother, though also wanting to make sure that Kirk had gotten away safely. "I'm telling you momma, I'm fine. He didn't hurt me at all, I guess I'm the lucky one. Park wasn't hurt the last time I saw him but I can't speak for what happened since then." Cameron tried to assure his mother he was fine, taking the man's hands in his own so he would stop searching for injuries. He also leaned over into Rhett then, letting the man's familiar scent soothe him as he pressed his face into his lover's neck. "I missed you too, Rhett." He murmured, pretending that he had not just told Kirk he would be happy staying with him forever only an hour or so ago.

"It's okay." Ouija murmured softly, merely pressing his mate closer to him. "You know that I know what happened. But it's okay. We're gonna be okay." He wasn't sure if he was reassuring Parker or himself at this point.
He could feel the guilt radiating from his lover and he knew it was his job to make it stop, even if Parker may truly deserve to feel it.
Were things truly okay?
Ouija wasn't sure. But for now, he just missed his mate and his best friend. So it had to be.
Even if he could still smell the left over remnants of arousal on the boy that made him feel as if he couldn't breathe. Even if he knew that Parker thought this man had loved him more. Even if he was still holding back tears.
It had to be okay.

Morgan slipped out of his shirt and slowly guided it onto Andy's body instead, thanking the lord that it was enough to cover what needed to be covered. He didn't want to carry the boy outside completely naked. He could stand to go without a shirt for a while. He then offered Andy's leg to Cove.
"I would carry it and let you carry him but I wasn't sure if you could hold his big ass."
"Et's probableh better you do et." Cove admitted even though his pride wanted him to try and carry his lover anyway, despite their nearly a foot in height difference.
Morgan bent over then to scoop up his best friend, carrying him bridal style out of the home.
"Looks like doctor man is busy, let's get you home and wait in his workroom, maybe that Stein kid is around to take a look at you."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 1:48 am

"I missed you more than I care to admit, oui." Law's voice had taken on a softness normally saved for his children.  The man had realized just how vital Britt was in the time the boy had been gone.  Without the redhead it seemed that his son was unable to function. Sawyer had been falling to pieces over the course of his mates absence.  At this point Law was convinced that his son's love for the boy was true, as was their mating bond.  It caused Law to appreciate Britt's presence in their life.  
"Im going to clean and wrap your hands for now.  When I have you back home i'll start setting your fingers."  It would be inhumane to start now without any anesthesia.  "Is there anything else thats hurts?"  The doctor was slowly examining the length of Britt's body, urged by the sense of his sons desperation.  

"I don't think any of you are fucking lucky, Cameron!" Finn was so consumed in his baby's safety that he'd completely forgotten about the mention of Cameron's feelings for their captor.  If he did remember though, it wouldnt matter. His child was a victim despite those details and he deserved the same treatment.  "But everything is going to be fine because we're fucking taking you home!" The man began as though he were going to lift Cameron himself, but at the last moment be begrudgingly relented to the fact that Rhett was better suited for the job.  Instead Finn placed one last kiss to his son's temple before allowing Rhett to sweep the boy into his arms, still giving sharp directions on how the scotsman could be more careful. 
Rhett wished he didn't harbour doubt whenever his lover claimed to have missed him.  The man was struggling to block such thoughts, desperate to focus on Cameron and his bristling but well-meaning mother. 
"Jus' humor 'em Cam, we've been desperate ta see ya an' now we jus' want ta make sure that yar healthy and comfortable." That was the most important thing. It didnt matter what Kirk did as long as Cameron had not been hurt. 

"Ouija."  
Parker repeated the word softly, over and over again as though his mate's name alone formed some sweet lullaby. Rick had been forgotten the moment he felt the weight of his mate settle against his chest.  It was as though the experienced had happened to a different person, or maybe something he'd read in a book because Ouija was here and holy fuck its impossible he'd ever loved anyone else. He could have never-
It wasn't real.
Rich was a dream.
And Ouija was his life in the sun. 
He loved the boy with every beat of his heart, unable to do anything but hold on and inhale his mate's scent, truly soothed for the first time since his abduction.  Even his wolf was at rest, comforted by simply hearing Ouija breathe so near to him. 
"I was wrong. I just want to go home. I just want you." Parker ran his fingertips lovingly across one of his favorite tattoo's, eyes threatening to water with the pure relief he felt. It was a blessing to be touching this boy again.  It was a blessing Ouija allowed it. 

"I'm not going to their place."  Anderson refused to even consider it.  He would not become a spectacle to the rest of their pack. The humiliation of having Morgan carry him bare-assed out of the home would be enough to keep him mortified for the rest of his life, and that's not including the  degradation of his fangless future with Cove.
"Im going to my apartment, Morgan. I can call my brother from there and he can send his wiz kid over." The mans smile was strained with warning, his soul exhausted in a way that lead him to believe it would not currently survive an argument with his best friend.  Morgan had been the only thing that had kept him going throughout the entire ordeal.  If he died, Morgan would surely break down over it.  He would be careless with his drugs because he'd want to be numb to the world.
But then one day he wouldn't just be numb to it, he would be dead of an overdose because Anderson wasn't there to stop him.
Cove could go on without him, he'd find another man and fall in love all the same.
Anderson lived for Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Britt paused to think over this question. Sure, a lot of things hurt. His pride mostly. "Everything kind of hurts a little now that I'm moving again. It's like my muscles are going to tear. Don't think there's much you can do for that though." He sighed, glancing down at himself and suddenly realizing how naked he was. He was completely bare with dried blood and semen caked onto his thighs. He didn't realize until he tried to move slightly that his ass was still torn and aching from the way it had been brutalized. But there was no way in hell he was letting Law try and help him with that, and definitely not while Sawyer was still here. "Other than that, nothing I can't take care of on my own." He gave the doctor his weak attempt at a reassuring smile.

"Alright." Cameron only shrugged, leaning into his lover's arms as he was carried, glancing down at his mother all the while. He smiled at the mention of going home. Despite how he'd been willing to stay with Kirk longer, he did miss home. The thought of getting to sleep comfortably in his own bed with his mother by his side was a very welcome one. "I'm humoring you, momma, so you can continue looking over me. But I'm going to repeat one last time, I'll be alright." After he spoke these words he settled back into Rhett's chest, trying not to compare him to the other man who'd been holding him lately.

"Well that's good because I just want to go home with you too." Ouija murmured softly, allowing his hands to roam along every curve of his mate's body. Not in a sexual way, which was unusual for him. It was simply to remember what he felt like, to get to feel all these special things that he had missed for so long now. The dimples in his back at the base of his spine, his biceps, less defined now since he had not been training, the strong structure of his jaw. Everything. He had missed it all so terribly when he had been certain at one point the boy would never come home to him. So now he had to cherish it all at once, prove that he was really here to stay.

"Alright, fair enough. I'll call your brother now and ask him to meet us there." Morgan nodded, not wanting to argue with the man. He understood not wanting to be around everyone else. He was moving to grab his phone then, dialing Roman's number.
"Hey, big guy. It's Morgan. We found Andy. He's not fine but he's alive and better than he could have been. Your guys's pack doctor, whatever his name is, is busy with other people here. Think you and Zach could meet us at his apartment so Zach can take a look at him?"
As he spoke, Cove had settled by Andy's side, stroking his fingers through lavender locks gently.
"Yar gonna be alright, Andeh." He murmured softly because truly he didn't know what else to say. All he could do was press his face into the crook of the man's neck and hug him gently. He had never dealt with something like this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Neighborhood
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next