Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:13 am

"Ask me to touch you."  The mans voice was low and husky with lust, azure eyes seeming to have taken on an almost golden gleam. "Tell your captain what feels good." Even as he stroked the boy, Kirk was thinking also of wanting to be touched himself.  He'd never trusted anyone before.  Aside from his brother, Kirk turned his back on no one.  As far as he was concerned, everyone was out to get him.  
But this boy...
No one had ever looked at him as his golden one had.
"If I were to untie you...Trust you.."  The man paused as though heavily weighing each word before speaking. "Would you try to hurt me?" 

Parker had been tempted to lash out at the mention of his mate, his nerves already frayed from everything he'd witnessed in the past few days. He didn't want anyone so sadistic speaking of Ouija. But the sadness that flashed in those eyes, darkening for a second almost like the sky on a rainy day. Parker knew such pain, and despite his best efforts he felt sympathy for Rich. If they had met under different circumstances, he may have wanted to befriend the man, possibly cure some of the pain he found lurking in those eyes.
"No, he isn't. My boyfriend is hurting right now because im gone, I can fucking feel it.  We're bonded. That isn't damn lucky."  His voice softened then, again unsettled by the sadness he'd seen hidden in Rich's gaze.  "I gotta fuck ask you, why do this? What made you so damned sure that you couldn't approach me like a civilized fucker? We could have damn  went for drinks or some shit. But you have me trapped here like a mother fucking cornered animal. How do I know you wont turn on me like you did Andy?" This man obviously had some sort of heart.  If he could just find the center of it...
He wanted to go home.

"Yeah, maybe.  But lets fucking pray he geth to keep hith handth."  Sawyer didn't mean for his response to come out so venomously, the young werewolf simply couldnt help himself. It was as though every nerve in his body was on fire.  He could still feel the hollow ache in his ring finger, knew now what it meant.
Sawyer had to bite down on his tongue in order to keep the tears from welling once more. All he could do was clutch Ouija tighter against his chest, all of his focus going to their mating bond in an attempt to let Britt know he was not alone.  Sawyer knew he was hurting. 
He was going to make Kirk pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 1:45 am

Cameron was taken off guard by the question. He hadn't expected Kirk to show even this slight amount of kindness or trust. For a second, he let his mind go through the possibilities. If Kirk untied him he could try to escape... but if it backfired he could possibly lose his life. Would it be worth it? He considered his options for a moment. But when he looked back up to meet Kirk's gaze again, he knew his answer.
"I won't try to hurt you." He spoke honestly. It might be his only chance to escape but he... he didn't want to hurt Kirk. The man was trusting him and even if he was a sadistic prick, Cameron didn't want to betray him.

"I..." Rich looked taken aback by the question. "I turned on your friend because he was rude." He spoke simply. "I like you. I don't want to hurt you. And I didn't approach you normally because I saw you with your boyfriend and I... I've never done that before, ask someone out. I don't know how it works. I've never done it, I just take what I want. I like you. I wanted you." He explained himself in an almost childish way, bowing his head as if he were ashamed. "Plus, you never would have looked twice at me in any other setting. If I tried to ask you out, you would have laughed. Don't lie." He shook his head, his hand still working, trailing up and down the boy's chest.

"Park's never been with anyone else." Ouija spoke softly, hiding his face in his hands. "That bastard's gonna fucking take that away from him... from me." He wasn't sure whether he was angry or upset or a combination of the two. Mostly, he was devastated. There was nothing he could do. Before, he was full of adrenaline, ready to search this entire fucking state if he had to to find his lover. But now... now he hardly had the energy to lift his head off of Sawyer's shoulder. It was hopeless. "I'm sorry about Britt." He sighed gently.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 2:34 am

"I don't want to hurt you, Goldie locks.  Don't make me."  Kirk continued to gaze at the boy for another moment, his eyes hard and searching.  He could sense no malice in Cameron, and even though it was against his better judgement he found himself reaching up and using his knife to cut the boys hands free. Just as quickly as he released the boy though, his blade was pressing into Cameron's throat.  "I am giving you a big part of myself by trusting you.  If you make me regret this...."  A near sorrowful expression passed over Kirk's face as he thought of what he'd be forced to do if Cameron were to betray him.  "Just don't make me regret it, alright? We have something, I can feel it."  The man slowly withdrew his hand, settling himself then between Cameron's legs so he could once more reach out to grasp the boy's growing desire. 

"My parents taught me not to fucking tell lies."  Parker's eye twitched each time the mans hand would make its way across his skin, but he resisted the urge to snap his fangs for fear of losing them as Anderson had. "The truth is I would have turned you down because of Ouija, but I would had been flattered.  I would have looked at you and  seen those damned eyes and I would have thought twice about your offer."  He worked to soften his voice then, understanding that even on a good day he came off as rude and harsh.
"And who knows, if something ever happened with me and Ouija I may have damned called you up.  You're sweet on the eyes." The boy's gaze shifted then, stomach twisting violently as he thought of his lover.  He hoped Ouija wasn't listening to him and thinking he actually enjoyed this touch, or wanted it in any form. He was playing nice in order to make it home.  He wanted to go home. 
Maybe it was the fear eating away at his mind, or the pressure building in his chest but he couldn't seem to remember how it felt to be safe.  He wanted his father, regretted now that he hadn't listened to the man when he'd said going out to the fight club was dangerous. 

"Me too."  Sawyer could hardly breathe as Ouija spoke of Park and how this would be his first time with another man.  Everyone just seemed to cast his lover aside when it had come to the rape.  Sure, they worried for his hands and his mangled finger but the sex?  They thought nothing of it.  He'd been with plenty of men.
But they had all been his choice
Britt was always in control in their bedroom. The boy was an excellent lover.  He loved to touch and be touched.  Pinning him down and ravaging him would be more devastating than the crushing of his hands.
Fuck- 
Those hands.
Britt had spent countless nights caressing him with those fingers, combing them through his hair and running then down his back during their coupling. 
Every thought brought along a new wave of agony. 
"He'll never be the thame.  He might be breathing when we find him but my Britt will be gone."
He knew.  He'd felt it happen, the unbridled loss-
The fall.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 3:32 am

Cameron allowed himself to stretch out his newly freed arms, heaving a sigh of relief at not being restrained anymore. It felt like he had control back although of course, Kirk was still truly in control of the situation. He merely laid there for a moment, letting Kirk pleasure him. And then he had a desire to reciprocate. He wrapped his arms around Kirk, daring to let his hands slip under his shirt, enjoying the feeling of the muscles of the man's back underneath his fingers. Kirk had untied him and he was going to show the man that he appreciated it. He could pleasure him back now with his hands free. In some small corner of his mind, he was aware that this was no longer considered rape. He was participating, had asked for it. But he didn't care. He wanted to forget that he was being held captive and enjoy Kirk's hands on him.
"Thank you." He said again, being so bold as to lean forward and let his lips land on the man's jaw, lingering for a second longer than necessary. He didn't even notice the disgusted gaze Britt was fixing him with.

Rich paused as if considering this for a moment. Then he looked back up at the boy, brow furrowed.
"You called me a midget earlier. You were rude at first. You made fun of me." He visibly tensed as he recalled this. "Be honest. Would you really give me a second glance or do you think I'm a midget?" His eyes were staring pointedly at Parker as if he wanted to be intimidating but the misty grey depths showed that he was truly concerned, praying that Parker truly did not think he was laughable.

"I'm sorry." It was all Ouija felt he could say. Because while Parker might not be suffering like Britt had, he knew at least some of what Sawyer was feeling and he knew that there was nothing anyone could say to console him. "I really am Sawyer. I don't know what I'd do if I were you." He moved to halfheartedly throw his arms around the man, leaning into him. "We gotta find them but I... I don't know where to even look. I don't know what to do anymore."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:30 am

"Show me how grateful you are." The mans fingers have come to curl leisurely in Cameron's golden curls, slowly raking across his scalp and settling against the nape of the boys neck.  He'd let out a soft and pleasured huff at the feeling of Cameron's lips against his jaw, a tender motion that he'd never before experienced.  Kirk was finding that he delighted in this type of coupling, tension finally easing from his body as he allowed himself to fully trust Cameron.  He'd dipped his head in order to trail nipping love bites along the boys porcelain collar bones, groaning softly with satisfaction as he watched the spots darken with his mark. "Your skin....It's like silk, did you know?"  The compliment with spoken breathlessly as Kirk made his way further down the slope of Cameron's torso, coming to pause in order to pay special attention to one rosey nub. 

Parker fought to resist the instinctive curling of his upper lip. He was nearly made to feel sorry for Rich.  Did he really not understand what he was doing wrong right now? "Listen, dammit. Im short too, if you haven't fucking noticed. So if anything I liked that I didn't have to fucking look up in order to talk to you."  He was forced to looked up at Rich now though from his position strapped to the bed.
The humiliation of it had his cheeks tinting, hazel eyes flashing dangerously in irritation.  He hated to feel small, helpless.  His entire life, Parker had built himself into a fighter.  He'd learned quickly that people of his stature often got stepped on, but he'd learned from his mother and father how to stop such things from happening.
And somehow he'd still ended up trapped and vulnerable, pathetic.
"But I don't like to fucking feel small.  And you have me trapped."  The words were a sour truth on his tongue.   "So I called you a midget. Get over it. Im still here and you still have all the power."  If he could have, Parker would've injured more than just the mans ego. 

"Don't you fucking go giving up on me, dammit."  Sawyer clutched  Ouija tighter, heavily clawed fingers coming to curl almost desperate handfuls of the boys shirt.  "You keep doing that mind reading thit of yourth.  Ith all we have right now."  The young werewolf's voice hitched with despair, his hands reflexively furling and unfurling with each hollow ache.  He couldn't bare to imagine Britt alone and writhing in pain, possibly looking over at the gaping knuckle of his missing ring finger.  How many times had he kissed those fingers?  He'd pressed his lips to the back of the boys hand after their first date, and when Britt had finally accepted his proposal he'd kissed each finger, leaving one extra against the shining diamond ring he'd spent nearly a year saving up for. "I wont thop until I have him home."  Two days had passed.  Sawyer was refusing sleep or any form of nourishment, determined that it would distract him from his concentrating on reaching Britt through their mating bond.  Every second that passed was another that his mate was left to endure the agony alone. To make matters worse, Sawyer's mother was a surgeon. He had taught Sawyer about open wounds and their dangers.  There was no chance Kirk had stopped to clean the mangled remains of Britt's hand. The longer his lover sat untreated the more chance he'd catch an infection, one that could possibly cost him his entire hand. 
That is, if there was anything of the boys hands to save anymore.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:21 am

"I've been told that a time or two." Cameron's lips formed a soft smirk as he wound his legs around Kirk's waist, holding the man close to him, feeling their arousals pressing against each other. His fingers on one hand were curled firmly in the man's hair while the other was still dipping under his shirt, caressing everywhere he could reach. He let the kisses continue for a moment before gently nudging the man backwards. "I want to taste you again." He spoke quietly, baby blue eyes gazing in to the other man's. Kirk had said he wanted Cameron to show him how grateful he was so he planned on doing just that.

Rich's expression once again darkened as Parker spoke.
"I don't want to hurt you." He repeated, growling softly. "There was no reason to be rude." His feelings were hurt and so he lashed out. He was tempted to hurt the boy like he had done to Andy but he wanted to keep his word. He didn't want to hurt Parker. He was going to make the boy like him, be responsive to his touch. It was something he'd never done before and he wanted it so desperately with Parker. "I'm going to leave now before you make me mad and I do something I'll regret." He grunted, nodding his head before getting up, slipping into his discarded jeans. He left his shirt off, reaching up to prod at the open wound in his shoulder from Anderson. He knew he had to take care of this, he just didn't particularly want to.
He was not good at taking care of large wounds like this. Kirk always did it for him but he did not want his brother to yell at him for being careless with his captives. Regardless, he trudged out of his room and down the hall, peeking his head into Kirk's room, shaking his head as he witnessed the blonde boy willingly groping his brother. How did he do that? How did he get them to submit so easily?
"Kirk." He grunted out, averting his gaze as he got his brother's attention. He was only peeking in, keeping his shoulder hidden. "Do you have the first aid kit?" He questioned.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna keep doing the mind reading shit." Ouija nodded, grateful when he saw that Rich was leaving his lover alone. He then switched back to check on Britt for Sawyer. "I can't see what's going on with Britt since Cameron isn't looking at him right now but I'm pretty sure he's as alright as he can be. The prick left him alone... Cameron's creating one hell of a distraction." He shook his head. He knew Cameron was doing a sweet thing at first by trying to keep Kirk from hurting Britt more. But now... he was in Cameron's head, he could see just how much the boy was enjoying this, how much he was truly getting off on this sicko touching him. It was unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:21 am

Kirk had heard the footfalls nearing his room but he was too consumed in the feeling of Cameron's lips on him to bother raising his head.  It was only when he sensed Rich's presence, followed by the soft grunt of his name did Kirk finally nudge Cameron away.  He gave his brother his full attention then, cerulean eyes sharp and questioning. The boy knew better than it bother him when he was busy. His brother had to have a good reason for the intrusion.
"I might have.  It all just depends." The mans gaze never wavered.  He knew the expression Rich wore whenever fearing he may be scolded, knew every sound the boy made.
"Why would you need it?"
He never let things be easy.  It was his way of preparing Rich for life if anything were to happen to him.  Nothing in life ever came easily.  It had to be worked for, managed.  He wanted Rich to be prepared for anything.

Parker was astounded when Rich walked away, exiting the room instead of sticking around to torture him for his rudeness as he'd done Anderson.  It caused a strange tightness to fall upon the young werewolf's chest, something foreign and uncomfortable that Parker couldn't quite place. Pity maybe? Gratitude?  Parker wasn't certain, and for the moment it didn't matter.  Now he could breathe easier, maybe start assessing his surroundings in the hope that his mate could catch the thoughts and find them before Rich came back. 

"What in the mother of fuck is that supposed to mean?"  Finn's words were spat with venom, his deadly blue eyes turning sharply on Ouija.  He hadn't liked the mind readers tone, much less what it implied.
And when he'd began shaking his head-
It was all Finn could do to keep from lashing out in his want to draw blood.
"I'll fucking pull this car over right now if there's something you'd damn like to share." He was twitching to release the rage building in his chest, and Ouija seemed to be asking for it.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 2:44 am

Rich groaned softly, a noise which might have instead been a childish whine if the two captives weren't watching him. He couldn't look immature in front of them.
"Because I need it." He spoke simply. He hated how Kirk could always see right through him. He could sit here all night and try to talk Kirk into not questioning him. But he knew it would be easier to just show him now and get it over with. Kirk never let him get away with anything. He took a step to one side so his entire body was visible in the doorway, including the nasty wound on his shoulder. "The big one bit me." Cameron glanced up at this, eager to hear any news of Andy. If he had bit the man... lord only knows what his punishment had been.

"Jesus, Finn, calm down." Ouija groaned, trying to keep reading his lover's thoughts. "I just meant... Cam is enjoying himself. I thought he was just taking one for the team by letting the guy touch him but he seems to be having a pretty good time." He didn't want to upset Finn. It was just strange hearing Cameron's thoughts, hearing him so easily forget about his lover at home. It worried him. What if Parker did the same thing?
As he spoke to Finn, he was also trying to listen to Parker, taking in the surroundings the boy was noticing. He let out a low howl to let the boy know he was hearing him.

Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:15 pm

"Bit you?"  Kirk was immediately on his feet, gazing hard at the still bleeding wound marring his brothers shoulder. As he reached to calmly pull his pants up and retrieve the first aid kit, he spoke with a near dangerous hiss.  "I assume you took care of him?" The was an obvious warning in those words.  If Rich had not defended himself, Kirk was certainly willing to take matters into his own hands.  The blood still dribbling down his brother's shoulder had sent a cold rage twisting in Kirk's chest. 
The man let out a sharp string of profanities as he was finally near enough to examine the wound. Anderson had been lock jawed while holding on, leaving the skin jagged and sheared, even missing a large hunk of flesh that had been recompense for the wolf's lost fangs. 
"Dammit Richie, I told you about the big ones."  The man tone was scolding now, gruff and taunt to hide his mounting concern.
"What if that bastard is diseased?  He could have infected you with something." To anyone else, Kirk  would have simply seemed irritated.  But his eyes shined wildly as he took in the damage, a sign that the man was being driven by something greater than mere anger. It was fear dancing behind his eyes, the great terror that his baby brother would be taken from him. 
"You have to fucking be more careful, Rich."  His voice was softer this time, hands uncharacteristically gentle as he began cleaning blood away from the wound. 

"So be damned grateful." Even as he demanded it of Ouija, Finn wasn't quite sure what he was feeling himself.  Was his baby truly enjoying himself?  Being kidnapped and touched by some savage sociopath?  He truly was relieved to know Cameron wasn't uncomfortable, but that did not mean the boy was safe.  So what if he was enjoying himself?  Kirk was an unpredictable monster.  He could turn on Cameron at any time and they'd be helpless to stop it. His baby was confused and alone.
Parker had heard Ouija's cry and it left him with near breathless.  What if that was the last time he ever heard Ouija's voice? And it was fixed into a low howl.
Parker ached to answer.
But what if that drew Rich back into the room?  He couldn't risk that, so instead he attempted to send Ouija his love, using their mating bond as a conduit for the connection.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:53 pm

"I took care of it." Rich nodded as his brother looked over his wound. "I know I have to be more careful but he... was pissing me off." He grunted softy. Kirk lost his temper too, but at least when he did he was still fully in control, carefully planning every move. Rich simply lashed out. "I can fix it if you'll just give me the kit." He muttered, hating to be made to feel like he was a burden to his older brother and could not take care of himself.

Ouija felt the boy trying to send him love and it was enough to ease some of the tension from his shoulders. His Parker was still fine. If they were lucky and searched hard enough, maybe he could find the boy before anything had to happen to him.
"Park's trying to tell me what the room he's in looks like. He didn't see the outside of the house though so it doesn't really help much. But it's something."
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:39 pm

"Can you really fix it as well as I can, or are you just blowing smoke up my ass in order to get off the hook?"  Kirk had caught the boy with one of his knowing stares, the first aid kit tucked safely under his arm.  If it were anyone else he would have sent them on their way without the kit, but his baby brother?  Kirk had stopped everything in order to get up and take care of the boy himself.
"You know that never works.  Especially not now, I mean look at you."  The man gently wiped more blood from the wound, his face hardening as it continued to bubble up from Rich's shoulder as though he'd never touched it.  "This is deep.  It'll need stitches and it's damn sure going to scar."  Kirk let out a near exasperated huff, fingers itching to strangle the large fucker who'd done this.

After transmitting all the information he had on their whereabouts, Parker had taken to probing his mate in an attempt to read Ouija's mind through their bond, an desperate attempt to see how they were doing. It was something he'd never tried before, always assuming  that even through their bond, Ouija's power was his and his alone. But now... Parker wanted to know his mother and brother were safe at home.  He needed the assurance that Ouija and his father were searching for him.  Parker had to hold out hope that they'd make it in time to save him before Rich came back.   
After a while of hopeless attempts, the young werewolf felt eyes on him, noticed Anderson was staring.  He seemed torn, as though unsure if he wanted to speak or not but finally Parker heard the low rumble of his voice.
"Hey, Park.  You're trying to contact Ouija right?  Tell him to call Rhett.  They took Cam, too."  
They took Cameron?
 Another kind of panic sparked to life in Parker's chest, causing the boy to once more strain against his binds.  Rich had disappeared.
What if he had gone to hurt Cameron?
Parker was nearly frantic now, his mind racing with ways he could keep his brother from suffering as he and Anderson had.
He had to call out, needed to catch Rich's attention.
Even if that meant playing nice with his captor.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Rich said nothing to answer the man's first question, instead simply hanging his head, watching the blood ooze from his wound.
"At least the scar will make me look pretty badass." He gave a small smirk to his brother in an attempt to lighten the mood. He hated when Kirk was frustrated with him. "And I'm really okay. I took care of him, didn't you hear him howling?" He often tried to show off to Kirk and tell him of things he had done to their captives. He wanted the man to be proud of him, to finally realize that he was just as capable.

Ouija had been thinking soft messages of encouragement as he noticed Parker trying to get in his head. He had no clue whether it would work but if his mate did happen to get through, he wanted him to hear the gentle words first.
He let out a soft curse when Anderson spoke, distracting Parker from his efforts. And then his mate was panicking and he was even more frustrated. Parker did not need to worry about Cameron right now. Cameron was just fine. And now Parker was going to do something stupid like get Rich back in here and let him do whatever he wanted.
He let out a stronger howl this time, his voice firm. He hoped that somehow Parker would understand what this meant, that he needed to stop and keep his mouth shut. He wished he could just speak to the boy. He hated being able to see everything that was going on and yet be so powerless to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 pm

"I might've heard him.  My little fireball was making quite a racket earlier too though, so maybe I just didn't notice."  Kirk's eyes flickered over to Britt's severed finger, still laying where it had dropped.  "I didn't get bit though."  He'd taken extra precautions, the rope crossing over Britt's chest was evidence of that.  Kirk liked his captives to be utterly helpless.  They'd never have the honor of saying they'd injured him.  
It made Kirk nearly wild with rage to think of someone having the joy of scarring his brother.  He was the only one with the right to so much as raise his voice to Rich.  He'd spent his entire life looking over the boy.  No one else could say that.
That big fuck had no right.  It left Kirk nearly blinded with rage but he said nothing more of it.  His brother had earned that trust.  
"Im just telling you to be more careful, Richie. I can't protect you from everything."  He'd tried, his entire life he'd tried and yet his brother had still suffered.  By now he'd learned it was impossible to save the boy from everything, but it had never stopped him from trying.  Rich knew that he was everything Kirk had in the world. 
"You shouldn't make me keep worrying like this." The mans voice was lightly scolding, but more than anything it bleed with Kirk's concern for the boy.

Parker had stilled as another howl rang out, this one stronger and cried in a different tone.  It was welcome, any form of communication with his mate was, but it still left the young werewolf frustrated and confused. What did Ouija mean by that howl? Was it to stop him from calling Rich back into the room? Didn't he realize that Cameron was in danger?
Parker was the younger brother, but ever since he could walk he'd been defending Cameron.  When Kendrick broke his heart? Parker had met the man at the freakshow, and then he'd proceeded to break the mans nose as compensation.  It had done nothing to make Cameron feel better, and he'd still ached at seeing the boy hurt but Parker could sleep soundly knowing that at least he'd told Kendrick what he was missing out on.  The man knew what a fucked up mistake he'd made.  
And then Sawyer?
Parker had threatened him the very first day he'd spent flirting with Cameron.  Told him just what kind of problem they'd have if he hurt Cam.
Sawyer hadn't heeded that warning.  He'd dropped Cameron in order to pursue Britt.  
So Parker had interrupted them on a date, if only to fulfill his promise of blackening an eye and to tell Britt just what kind of bastard he was dating.
Even when his brother would fight with Finn, Parker never failed to take Cameron's side.  His entire life, Parker had protected his brother.
Why stop now?  This was when Cameron would need him the most.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 11:20 pm

"I never asked you to protect me from everything." Rich grumbled stubbornly, snatching the kit away from the man. He hated Kirk always trying to shelter him, act like he was some little kid still who needed their hand held everywhere they went. He especially hated it now while the two boys on the bed could hear everything being said. He was supposed to look just as big and intimidating as Kirk to them, not like Kirk's annoying little brother. "I'm fine. Just go back to what you were doing, I'll take care of it."

Ouija let out a loud string of curses as he listened to Parker, still hesitating in taking his warning. If only the boy could just break through and get into his head, it would be so easy to let him know.
Instead all he could do was let out another howl, trying to assure the boy that he understood the importance of helping Cameron but the boy was fine. He knew this wouldn't get across just with a howl, but he tried anyways. He also tried concentrating hard on sending his thoughts to his lover. Communicating with his father had always been so easy, ever since he was born. He wished it was that easy with everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 12:06 am

"Richie."  The word came out as a near deadly hiss, accompanied by strong fingers curling at the the boys upper arms and yanking him forward, nose to nose with Kirk. "Don't you damn get slick at the mouth with me.  I wouldn't have had to stop what I was doing if you hadn't fucked up." His words were harsh with anger, an instinctive reflex to cover the sting he'd suffered at having his brother snatch away from him. All he'd wanted was to care for the boy.  Was that so terrible? Kirk didn't understand what had become of the boy who'd looked up to him, loved spending time with him.  He could still remember days when Rich would make up reasons for them to spend the day together.  Now though it seemed as though the boy couldnt wait to get away from him.  Maybe his brother had simply outgrown him.
That thought brought a profound sadness, so terrible it caused Kirk to release the boy completely, dropping him back to the floor before sharply turning away.
"Go take care of it then, since you are so capable." 

"Dammit Ouija, I dont understand." Parker let out a desperate whine of frustration.  The only conclusion he could reach is that his mate simply didn't want him to have to endure those hands, invading and probing him in ways that would leave him scarred for life.  But he had to protect Cameron, couldn't Oulja understand that?  If those hands were enough to terrorize him and mutilate Andy, how could he ever risk them coming into contact with Cameron? His brother was everything that was good in the world.  He brightened every life he touched. 
What would happen to his family if Rich blew his flame alway? Stole his innocence?
Parker could never let that happen.
He only prayed Ouija would understand.
The young werewolf drew a deep breath to steady himself, taking one more second to shoot Anderson an apologetic glance before hesitantly calling out his captors name.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 1:25 am

"Fine." Rich grumbled softly as he picked himself up and stormed out of the door. He hated that more than anything, when Kirk manhandled him just because he could. He never truly hurt him, but it still made him feel small.
He was about to go lock himself in the bathroom to try and take care of his wound because truly, he hardly knew what he was doing and he didn't want anyone to see him look like a fool trying to fix it. But then he heard Parker calling his name and he made his way back into the room.
"Do you need something?" He questioned, warily glancing over at Andy then when he noticed the boy seemed to have some energy back.

Cameron also heard his brother's voice call out. He was immediately on edge, glancing up at Kirk and wondering how far he could push this trust the man had in him.
"That's my brother." He spoke aloud. He wondered if Kirk already knew this. Had they somehow tracked both of them down for a reason? "Y-you have my brother? Is he okay?" His voice was getting almost frantic as he panicked. He wasn't about to piss Kirk off and risk his only hope of getting out of here alive but he wanted to see Parker, wanted to make sure he was okay. "Could I... do you think I could maybe talk to him? You can tie me back up and take me over yourself. I just... can I see him?" He was tentative now, worry shown in his big blue eyes. Parker always protected him even though he was the older one. It was his turn now. He was their only hope to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 2:13 am

"I uh...I..."  Parker's tongue felt heavy now that Rich was finally standing in front of him once more.  The words seemed to die on his lips, but then he remembered that Cameron was probably counting on him.  The young wolf finally found his voice. "I could help you with that." Parker blurted the words unceremoniously, surprising even himself. "My moms a doctor, so I uh, I kinda know what im doing."  He could feel Anderson's eyes burning into him now, almost calling him a traitor for a split second bore his gaze seemed to lose its fire. He couldnt be angry with Parker.  He himself had tried reasoning with Rich but the cards simply hadn't been in his favor. 

"Ah, now that is a trust you truly will have to earn Goldie locks."  It wasn't out of the question though, even if Kirk prefered to leave Rich alone with his prizes.  For Cameron he wouldn't mind bending a few rules. It would have to be presented as an award though, show Cameron that good behavior was always the answer.  "But I could make that happen, long as you give me a good reason to."  As he spoke, Kirk was crawling back onto the bed in order to reposition himself in between Cameron's knees.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 3:26 am

Rich considered this for a moment, truly needing the help. But then he shook his head.
"I can't trust you." He hated that he couldn't even take the chance. If Kirk trusted one of his prizes and then they tried to escape anyways, he could easily overpower them and put them in their place. But Parker was about the same size as him and he had the strength of a werewolf. He couldn't take that chance. "But that didn't answer my question. Why did you call me in here?" He questioned, taking a seat on the edge of the bed before rummaging through the kit, trying to find what he needed.

"Of course." Cameron nodded, wrapping his arms back around the man. "What kind of reason are you looking for?" He arched an eyebrow, smirking softly.
Before, he had already been willing to be intimate with Kirk. But now, he was frantic. He needed to do it quickly, do something for Kirk that would please him enough to be deem him worthy enough of receiving the reward of getting to see his brother. He had to do something quickly, Parker was counting on him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 4:15 am

"I...I don't know...I guess I fucking felt bad for hurting your feelings."  Parker was unable to hold the mans gaze as he spoke, suddenly intimidated by the memory of Rich stabbing Anderson. He wasn't the one who was not to be trusted here, but the young werewolf kept that to himself.  "I don't mean to be rude.  It's just how I talk.  My barks worse than my bite. I wanted to make up for it my helping you with your damn shoulder, thats all." Parker needed a better excuse, he knew. "And I...Fuck, I guess I got lonely. I don't want you to hate me like you seem to hate Andy. I thought maybe we could uh, keep each other company?" Fuck, he didn't want Rich's hands on him.  But if not him, then who? Cameron? His brother was the sweetest thing to ever walk the Earth.  Parker could not risk that all because he was afraid for himself. 

Kirk let out a near sinful groan at the feeling of Cameron pressed against him, so willing to be in his arms.  "I thought  you'd mentioned something about wanting to taste me earlier, wasn't that the words you used?" As he spoke, the man was once more reaching to rub his fingertips across Cameron's pert nipples, already forgetting about the boy brother in his lust.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 8:37 am

Rich stopped to listen, taking in every word Parker spoke. He still wasn't sure what to think.
"I... I don't know if I believe you." He murmured, eyes nervously trailing over Parker's body. "But I'm going to give you a chance to prove yourself." He knew it was the stupidest thing he could do, but he wanted so badly for Parker to like him, for him to be trustworthy. "I'm going to just untie your hands. If you try and hurt me..." He paused, grabbing the knife from earlier and holding it out threateningly. "I won't hesitate in hurting you back. Got it?"

Cameron was momentarily distracted, giving a soft groan of pleasure when his nipples were touched.
"I might have said something like that." He nodded, slowly pushing the man back until he was lying completely flat on the bed. He then climbed to hover over him, letting his lips trail kisses down the man's chest before coming to rest in the tiny brown curls above his throbbing member. He didn't even hesitate then before wrapping his lips around the erection, bobbing his head slowly. He let himself glance back up then, locking eyes with his captor, remembering the effect it had had last time.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:38 pm

"Yeah, you made that damn pretty clear."  Parker let out an irritable huff, unable to stop himself even despite his dire circumstances.  "Is it so impossible to believe I just want to help you? Fuck, you have eyes that rain.  You fucking seem lonely. Im one of those good guy types."  The boy was rambling on almost nervously, not even sure himself which of his words were truths and which were not. He did feel a strange want to drive the sadness out of Rich's eyes, but he couldn't process such a want.  He'd obviously been here so long that he was beginning to lose his mind.  Sympathy for a rapist?
The young wolf shuddered at the reality of it.

"Hah, look at you.  If I didn't know any better, I'd say that I turned you on."  The mans words were nearly smitten, but quickly rose into a moan of electric pleasure as Cameron swallowed him down. Kirk had forgotten that now that Cameron had something to work for, in his mind the boy simply wanted his touch, wanted to touch him in return.  "You're golden baby boy.  Fuckin' golden."  The mans fingers had carefully tangled themselves in Cameron's hair, gently guiding him further down.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Rich considered the boy once more before saying nothing, just reaching to untie his hands, the knife still clutched tightly in his fist as he moved to sit beside Parker, offering out the first aid kit.
"Thank you." He nodded.
He still wasn't sure if Parker was completely telling the truth but he could sense something truthful about what he was saying. He would just take the chance in the hopes that the boy was really trustworthy even if Kirk would probably think he was stupid for doing so.

Cameron let out a soft groan around Kirk's erection as he attempted to take it further in. He moved down until his nose was touching his captor's groin. He stayed there for a moment then, swallowing and letting his tongue tease the base before pulling back and beginning to bob his head. Kirk was right. He could say now that he was just doing this to get the chance to see Parker, but he had wanted to even before that. Kirk had had his cock aching even before he'd had any clue his brother was being held captive here. Kirk made him feel ways that he definitely shouldn't. For some reason, Kirk calling him baby boy like that with pleasure lacing his voice was going to push him over the edge. The man's praise went straight to his already throbbing arousal. As he sped up the bobbing of his head, he let one hand come to cradle the man's balls, wanting to speed up the process before he got any more turned on.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:13 am

"Don't thank me yet. This shit is still going to hurt."  Parker was eyeing the wound warily, eyes flickering between the jagged skin and the knife still clutched in Rich's fist. It was unnerving to say the least. "You'll need a few stitches. Those are never any fun." The werewolf was rummaging through the first aid kit now, though always remaining cautious of his captor sitting so close to him, nearly touching.  "It'll need to be disinfected also. What do you have for that?  Any alcohol?" He needed to further examine the wound, and yet Parker wasnt quite ready to reach for the man yet. 

"Ah, that'll be enough of that."  Kirk had to reach down and gently tug Cameron away, capturing the boys lips instead.  Any longer with that warmth consuming him and he'd have lost himself then and there.  Kirk wanted to draw this out though, wanted to be intimate with his golden boys in a way that was completely new to him.  Never before had he felt the lightness in his head or the warmth of his chest, each touch seemed to set him aflame.
"I think it's time I make you mine.  Is that alright with you?"  Kirk had never asked such a question before.  It never mattered how his captives felt.
But Cameron?
Kirk didn't think he could handle it if he caused his Golden boy to turn on him. 
Instead the man was gentle and coaxing, pulling Cameron flush against his chest and merely holding him there, allowing his arousal to pulsate eagerly against the boys thigh.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:26 am

"I can find you something..." Rich nodded. He didn't want to leave Parker alone with his hands untied but he decided to show the boy he was trusting him. He got up, quickly jogging off to find the alcohol Parker had requested. Only a minute later he was back, offering it to his captive. "Here. And don't worry, I've had stitches before. I can handle it." He reassured, leaning closer so Parker could work.

Cameron hesitated for a moment, jaw hanging open as he looked down at the man. Was this alright with him? He didn't know anymore.
His first instinct was to say yes. But if he said yes... it was over. He would be betraying his lover, willingly letting another man make love to him. But was it considered cheating in this situation? He didn't know. All he knew was that he wanted Kirk close to him and he didn't want the man to get upset if he said no. So he nodded his head before leaning in to kiss the man deeply. He wanted this. He found himself breathless with the way Kirk was holding him against his chest. It was so gentle, strong arms holding him close. He had never expected someone who showed such cruelty to also be capable of being this gentle. It was strange.
"I want you to." He murmured softly, nodding his head as he rested his forehead against Kirk's.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 am

Parker hadn't moved.  He'd thought long and hard on it but in the end he'd decided it was best to truly earn Rich's trust instead of risk his life trying to find the door. The young wolf was still waiting patiently when Rich returned, nearly even tempted to roll his eyes at the mans words.  "Yeah, yeah..  I get that you're all tough and shit.  It's still going to hurt...I just want you to be prepared."  Parker gave a halfhearted shrug, finding that he truly had no desire to see Rich in pain.  The man's eyes misted over like a rainy morning.  It was gorgeous, but it left Parker's chest feeling strangely tight and uncomfortable. 
"I uh, I do the whole fight thing for a living because I like to think im a tough guy too.  Originally it was to get a boys attention, all that good shit. I wanted him to take a second glance at me."  He wanted Rich to trust him, hoped to accomplish that by some illusioned bonding time. 

"Do you really mean that, or are you afraid of the big bad wolf?"  Even as he spoke though, Kirk already had his answer.  The man was easing Cameron back onto the bed, those same strong arms pressing the boys legs apart in order to deliver nipping love bites that lead closer and closer to rosey cheeks. Despite being a savage man, Kirk was a passionate and tender lover.  He was then kneading the boys cheeks apart, just enough to slide his tongue between the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Neighborhood
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next