Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Neighborhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:20 pm

"You were really good." Rich nodded. "I liked watching you fight. I think it'd get anyone's attention so I'm not surprised it worked on that boyfriend of yours." He smirked lightly. "I think I'd like to fight. I always wanted to do something like that. I don't know if I'd be any good but I'd like to try." He spoke mostly to himself while Parker worked on him. He sounded almost innocent, like a child talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up. He sounded nothing like the man who had savagely beaten Andy earlier.

"I mean it." Cameron reassured as he was laid down, a soft smile forming on his lips as he watched Kirk. He hadn't expected what the man was doing until he felt the hands spreading his cheeks. And then before he'd prepared for it, that warm tongue was teasing him, tearing a low moan from his throat. He reached down to entangle his fingers in the man's hair, not to guide him but just for something to hold on to. He then cooperated, spreading his legs wide so his captor had easier access. He was surprised. Kirk didn't seem like he was exactly the type to want to make sure his lover was pleasured in the bedroom. But he wasn't about to question it.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:14 pm

Parker wasn't sure what to make of the mans words.  He was almost attempted to reach out to him, maybe offer him some assurance.  It was a hard thing to do when Anderson was still sneering at them, namely Rich with each agonizing throb of his body.  Would he see this as some form of betrayal?
The young werewolf was tempted to let out a frustrated huff, but managed to refrain in the presence of his captor.  Instead the boy carefully threaded a needle, his voice nearly casual as he spoke. 
"From what i've seen, you have a pretty sharp right hook." He'd only felt Rich's wrath once, in the form of the mans fist sending stars dancing before his eyes. "No one would be expecting that.  I was always underestimated.  People fucking thought that since I was so short and shit they could step on me.  My dad taught me how to swing.  Mom gave me that rude ass mouth you keep mentioning."  The young werewolf found himself wearing a soft smile in thought of his family.  He'd do anything to be home with them.  "I've been protecting my brother for as long as I can remember.  I mean, he's older but he's the sweetest.  He'd never hurt anyone, but sadly there's a lot of mother fuckers who have hurt him.  I take care of that."  The boys smile was one of pride now, even as he prepared to work in his first stitch. 

"Show me."
Kirk didn't do these things often.  Touching someone so intimately was sacred, a act the man saved for only those precious to him.  Cameron had been his for a mere three days, and yet he felt more connection with the golden boy than he'd ever had to anyone else in his life.  These feelings deserved to be rewarded.  He wanted Cameron to call his name and achhe for his touch.  If the boy could love him now,  despite of everything he'd witnessed-
Cameron could love him forever.
Kirk longed for that life, with a person to come home to at all times.  And not just any person, he wanted this person, the golden boy arching beneath his touch. The arousal of it all had him flicking is tongue deeper inside Cameron's heat, fucking the boy that way with the warm and slickened muscle.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Rich found himself smiling softly as he listened to his captive speak. He enjoyed listening to Parker. He wanted to know everything about him. And then he wanted to make the boy fall in love with him.
"You sound like a good brother... I have an older brother too. He's just in the other room. He always tries to protect me since he thinks I can't do it myself." He murmured lightly, eyes still trailing over Parker's face as he worked. The boy was just so beautiful. "He normally does this sort of thing for me but when I went over there I interrupted him with one of the boys he has over there and I didn't want to bother him so I decided to do it myself... I'm not very good though. So thank you." He nodded.

"Kirk." His voice trembled as he groaned, back arching off the mattress as he let his eyes slip shut, enjoying the sensation of Kirk's tongue skillfully working inside of him. "I need you inside of me. Please." He breathed out, lightly tugging on the man's hair. He had completely given in. Kirk was making him feel things he wasn't sure he'd ever felt before. He couldn't think of the consequences or how he would be betraying his lover waiting for him at home. All he could think about was needing touched, wanting Kirk closer.
Britt could only turn his head away, trying not to think about what was taking place beside him. This was why he had kept fighting. He could never betray Sawyer like this. The redhead almost said something but then decided against it. He did not need any more pain.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:04 pm

Parker's eyes snapped up sharply to find Rich's face, the hazel orbs wide and bright with alarm.  "Those boys over there, I have reason to think one of them's my brother."  The young werewolf took deep breaths in order to steady himself, honestly careful in not wanting to hurt Rich.  His hands were shaking too violently though, and finally the boy set his needle down in favor of grasping for Rich.  He caught the mans hands, held them tightly in his own in a style that mirrored that of begging. "Tell me he's not hurt.  I-I couldn't damn stand that.  Im supposed to protect him Rich, you understand that! It's my fucking job.  You gotta promise me he's not..."
Parker's voice died off.
What if his brother was being handled as Anderson was? The mere thought caused the young wolfs stomach to give a violent churn. For a moment all he could do was search Rich's gaze, pleading silently for Cameron's safety.
"Please take care of him. I'll take care of you.  Just look out for my brother, yeah?"

"You do?"  The words had gone straight to Kirk's arousal, stirring the warmth within him and causing a fresh wave of  desire to surge throughout his body.  Hearing the boy plead with him brought on a near possessive urge.  Kirk was winding his arms around the lithe form beneath him, jerking Cameron forward so the boy could rest comfortably in his lap while still guiding creamy legs around his waist.  In this position Kirk's erection had settled between the boys cheeks,  rubbing teasingly just at Cameron's entrance.  
"Well, here I am."  His fingers were tight now at the boys waste, appreciative of the creamy skin he found there. "I'm going to take you now. You will be mine." When Cameron was ready, Kirk lifted the boy himself, hands strong and unwavering as they lowered the golden figure onto his erection.  He allowed the head to sink in slowly, capture and pulled in by the ring of muscle surrounding Cameron's pucker.  After that though Kirk dropped the boy completely, impaling him deeply and filling him perfectly, as though he were made to make this claim.  He was going to ravage Cameron completely, until all the boy knew was his name.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 5:48 pm

"Okay, calm down." Rich spoke soothingly, reaching out to stroke the boy's back. "Kirk has a blonde and a redhead over there. I'm guessing your brother is the blonde, right? If he's the redhead, I've got some bad news for you. But the blonde is untouched. Kirk likes him I think, calls him golden boy. They were in the middle of making out when I interrupted them. Your brother didn't look like he was being forced. He was saying something about wanting to blow Kirk again, I'm pretty sure. But either way, he's fine. I can go check again if you want me to." He reassured. But the second these words left his mouth, a loud moan from down the hall rendered them unnecessary. "I think that's him." He nodded. "Kirk never gets that intimate with people... I think he really likes him, I don't think he'll hurt him."

Cameron had let out an uncharacteristically loud moan when Kirk penetrated him, filling him so completely.
"Oh fuck." He panted, leaning to rest his head against Kirk's shoulder. "You feel so good." He whined, his cheeks tinted red with his desire. He could just sit here like this for hours on end and be completely content. Kirk felt so right inside of him. They fit together perfectly. "Move." He groaned, wiggling his hips and whimpering at the way the man bumped his prostate. He had already forgotten everything else in the world. He forgot where he was, that he was supposed to be hating Kirk and only doing this to go be able to check on his brother. All he knew was that Kirk was gorgeous and felt so right pressed against him like this.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 6:26 pm

Parker could only blink stupidly as Rich explained the situation to him, his jaw having gone slack with shock.  It was great that Cameron wasn't being harmed or forced in any way, but could his brother truly be asking for such a savage to touch him?  That was impossible. His Cameron was an essence of innocence and purity, he could never return feelings for a person so sinful.  He'd never betray Rhett, especially not after fighting their mother so long and hard to be with him. And a redhead was hurt in there.  Cameron had to have witnessed it just as he'd watched Anderson. He could never-
Parker was stunned nearly senseless as he heard the loud and wanting moan, undoubtedly that of his brothers.  The young werewolf visibly recoiled at the sound, an involuntary shudder savagely wracking his spine. 
"I uh- I see. Well thats...Thats fucking..."  Parker's words died on his lips.  He wasnt sure what to make of it.  He had nothing to say, really.  
The boy went for his needle again, giving a soft warning before carefully threading another stitch through Rich's split skin, drawing it together then with a gentle hand.  
"At least he's not fucking hurt. I can live with it as long as he can." The young werewolf settled finally, glancing up then to meet Rich's gaze. "I appreciate you for tell me, and offering to go back.  That uh, that was pretty damn sweet." 

"Is that an order?"  Kirk spoke through a toothy grin, his hands teasingly bouncing Cameron in his lap.  He was barely moving, lifting the boy only an inch before bringing him down again.  The motion was painful even for him.  Kirk wanted more, needed to claim his golden boy in every way possible.  But how could he pass this up? He had Cameron here, all but begging for him to move.  If this was to be their only time together, Kirk was going to make  it unforgettable.  Cameron would sleep and dream of his hands, speak his name instead of that of his boyfriends.  The boy would ache to be his.  If he ever escaped....
No-
Kirk wouldnt trap the boy here forever.  He'd have his chance to leave, but Kirk was going to make him fall in love before then, so when that time came he would never be able to walk away. 
"You were made to be mine, you know that Goldie locks? Tell me you're mine.  I wont take you until you admit it."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 7:12 pm

"Yeah, well I get it. If anything ever happened to my brother I wouldn't know what to do. We lost our parents really young... so he's all I've got." Kirk was his world. "I just know how it must feel, being worried about him. I'm just glad your brother wasn't the other boy. Kirk will be good to him now, trust me." Rich nodded his head as Parker worked. "I can maybe take you over to see him later if Kirk says it's alright." He offered lightly. His heart had swelled when Parker called him sweet. He wanted to keep pleasing the boy, wanted to see him smile at him.

"Kirk." Cameron's hands were clutching at the man's shoulder blades as he leaned in to press their foreheads together. He didn't even pause before speaking the words Kirk wanted to hear. "I'm yours." He might have paused if he thought about it but he didn't have to. It was true. In this moment, he belonged to Kirk. "All yours." He murmured before capturing the man's lips deeply, rocking his hips in an attempt to draw Kirk deeper inside him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:54 pm

"You'd do that? Really?"  Parker's hands had stilled as the words sank in.  They had the young wolf's stomach fluttering with hope.  "That would mean a hell of a lot to me, Rich.  Thank you."  This was more than the boy had allowed himself to wish for. He'd been determined that it would be harder to earn Rich's trust.
It was almost comforting, how much the man seemed to care for him. No one had felt for him so quickly and true.
"I uh- Im sorry about your parents. I didn't mean to upset you or anything by talking about mine. I just miss them."  

Kirk gasped into their kiss as the boy rocked against him, hands pulling Cameron closer, his pleasure sinking deeper.  The words seemed to have lit a fire in Kirk, sending the man into a frenzy, his hips snapping up to meet each bounce with renewed vigor.  His hands were clutching at Cameron's ass now, using his grip to brace the boy as he slammed them together, over and over again.  He knew then that Cameron had to stay.  The boy would be foolish to walk away from the passion they shared, the instant bond that could grow into so much more. Kirk hadn't prayed in years, but in those moments the man sent out a silent prayer in the hopes that it would be enough to make the boy stay.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 pm

"You're welcome. And you don't have to apologize, don't worry." Rich gave the boy a reassuring smile. "It's not your fault they're gone. And I'm used to it by now, you can talk about your parents if you want to. In fact, I'd like to hear about them." He nodded encouragingly. "I'd like to know a lot about you. I like hearing about other people's parents too. I miss mine sometimes and it's nice to listen to."

At first Cameron had been actively participating, his hands clawing down Kirk's back, his lips frantically searching for Kirk's, swallowing cries of ecstasy, his hips bucking eagerly, trying to bring Kirk as deep inside of him as possible. But eventually, he could only slump forward, his face nestled in the crook of Kirk's neck as he groaned the man's name in a panted mantra. He could not recall a time when he'd been so completely consumed by another person. He didn't have the same love and adoration for Kirk that he did for Rhett, that was something different entirely. But Kirk was intoxicating, drawing him in with every move he made. He couldn't understand it and he didn't really want to. He just wanted to keep pretending to be blissfully ignorant of how he was betraying his lover.

Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:48 pm

"Yeah? Well if you want to hear about my family there's plenty to tell.  They're pretty damn great."  Parker was nearly alarmed with how easy it was to open up to this man. He almost wanted to soothe Rich, even just using stories of his family.  "My mom's shorter than me, just a half inch below being a full five feet. But he's cool.  He taught me that size doesn't make the man.  His bites worse than Andy's."  The young werewolf let out a nervous chuckle,  determined to stay on Rich's good side.  As long as the man had a soft spot for him, maybe he'd leave Anderson alone and talk his brother into playing nice with Cameron and the unknown redhead.
"My dad's a strong  leader but he's always sweet for me.  He takes care of the family, like the heart that keeps us together.  My brothers isnt really his but he loves Cam all the same.  And Cameron.....Well he's really kind and mostly innocent.   He has been hurt a lot by the people he loves the most, but he's still so sweet.  He's kinda like the damn sunshine,  you know? Even after the darkest nights he brings warmth."

The bed is rocking against the wall, and Kirk's voice is a broken litany of needy sounds and heavy moans as he takes the boy mercilessly. If he felt as though Cameron had gone limp out of disinterest he would have halted, but the man could still feel their connection, how badly he was needed.  Kirk felt the want to cradle the boy then, crushing their bodies together and trapping Cameron's erection between them as he wrapped his arms around a lithe waist,  bracketing his shoulders and the small of his back. In this position he can slide all the way out of Cameron and still catch enough friction to drill deeply back into his heat.  It was in these moments the man could feel pressure warming his gut, a pleasure blinding and white sending stars to dance before his eyes.  Cameron was milking him then, capturing all of his seed as he sheathed himself inside the boy. Kirk gave the boy no time to recuperate, his hips snapping forward once more in the determination to fuck Cameron into complete and mind numbing bliss. If the boy didn't love him after this, it would be impossible not to at least crave his touch.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:13 pm

"They sound nice." Rich nodded, smiling softly as he listened to the boy. He truly did enjoy hearing people talk about their families. It let him forget for a moment how fucked up his own was. For those few seconds while people were talking he could pretend maybe that was the family he'd grown up with. He wondered how different he would be if his parents were still around, if Kirk had never lost his mind. "I'm sorry about your brother though, if he is really one of those sweet and innocent types. I'm glad Kirk isn't hurting him." If his brother was hurting this boy, he would go over and try to stop it but he knew he would be unsuccessful. Kirk did what he wanted.

It did not take Cameron long to be pushed over the edge by Kirk's deep thrusts. He was clutching onto the man's shoulders as his climax approached, letting out a loud cry of his captor's name as he finally came, using their slick bodies as friction against his erection as he finished. And then all he could do was kiss Kirk again, bringing him closer and panting as their lips met over and over.
"Fucking amazing." The murmured words were spoken into the crook of Kirk's neck as Cameron' face once again found its way there, not having the energy to hold himself upright. "Thank you." He didn't know what exactly he was thanking him for but he felt it was necessary after the mind-blowing orgasm the man had just brought him.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:50 pm

"Yeah..."  Parker was forced to swallow back the threat that rose in his throat at the thought of anyone hurting Cameron.  Rich was compromising with him though, and the more he listened he became aware that his brother seemed to be enjoying himself more than anything.  Cameron was okay. 
"So why don't you tell me about you and your family?  I'd like to know you better."  It seemed as though they'd be spending plenty of time together. He might as well form a friendship while he was here. It'd be much better than receiving the treatment reserved for Anderson. "You don't seem like a bad guy, Rich.  To me you're even kinda sweet."

"Oh no goldilocks, thank you."  Kirk was leaning back against the headboard, comfortable with the warm weight resting against his chest.  He'd never experienced bliss like this.  It warmed him to his very soul.  Or maybe that was Cameron's breath against his neck, sending tremors down his spine.  Either way it was his golden boy, the only thing in the world that could bring him to such heights. He remained that way until he felt the cool air settling on his sweat slickened skin, worried that it would chill the boy resting so peacefully in his arms. This prompted Kirk to gently lift his captive, sliding out of Cameron even while his dick was still mostly hard.  He watched then in mesmerized silence as his pleasure began leaking from Cameron's entrance almost immediately, satisfying evidence of the wild ecstasy they'd experienced.  It  drew a rumbling moan from Kirk, even as the man was settling Cameron back onto the bed and reaching for a blanket to drape over the boy.  
"This wouldn't be a bad life, goldie. You and me, we have something serious between us. It might be worth thinking about."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:10 pm

Rich gave the boy a soft smile.
"I really hope you don't think I'm so bad. I like you, beauty. I don't want you to hate me." He sighed softly, leaning forward to stroke his fingers through the boy's hair. He wanted to touch so badly but he didn't want to push his luck. Parker was getting used to him, he just had to bide his time now. "My family.... well I was eight when my parents died. I try not to think about them too much. Since then Kirk is all the family I've got. He's always trying to protect me from everything, trying to do what he thinks is best for me but sometimes we fight because I want to do shit for myself even though I can't always do it." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, gesturing to the stitches on his chest. "Like this. I thought I could do it without him but I really can't... but yeah, we fight a lot but he really just tries to look out for me."

Cameron didn't know what to say to this. Of course it didn't sound like a bad life right now but he couldn't agree to staying here forever with Kirk. Although right now it didn't look like he would have much of a choice. As a response he only gave Kirk a nod.
He laid there for a few more minutes in silence. Then he remembered. Parker.
"Can I go see my brother?" He murmured softly, hand caressing up Kirk's side as he spoke, not wanting to anger the man by seeming like he had only done this to get to see Parker.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Parker wore a near tender expression as he listened.  This time he hadn't recoiled when Rich reached for him, but instead leaned into the warmth pressure against his scalp. If he concentrated, he could almost fool himself into believing that hand was riddled in the tattoo's he loved so well. "You should let him look out for you when he's able."  The young wolf hesitated, but only for a moment. He was nothing if not honest. "I just say that because its nice to take care of the people you love. Whenever Cameron needs me, im fucking so proud that its me he needs. And like, I went and I beat the hell out of his first real boyfriend.  He doesnt know that I don't think, but I do.  I feel better about it, just because I got to kick ass and imprint on that bastard how wrong he was. Its little shit like that."  Parker's lips twitched into a tiny but reassuring smile. It wasn't much, but better than the scowl he'd been wearing since his arrival.  "I don't think he feels like you can't do it yourself.  He probably just likes being needed." The boy looked away then, eyes averted to the far wall for several moments.  He hated what he was feeling.  It was almost a warm sympathy, or some sick twisted fondness.  Whatever it was, it was disgusting. But it was there and he was stuck.  There was nothing to do but feel it.
A small huff of defeat escaped the boys lips, his eyes flickering back up to to gaze warily upon Rich's face.
"And I don't hate you.  I think what you're doing is wrong, but I don't think you're one of the fucking bad guys, Rich. Just on a bad path." 

"You can go wherever you want, baby boy." Kirk was watching Cameron with clear blue eyes, as though searching for some answer hidden in the boys gaze. Finally the man spoke, his voice steady and certain. "I have faith that you'll come back to me." But just in case Cameron did decide to run away and never look back, Kirk was determined to have one last moment of bliss.  He holds Cameron against him, wrapping the smaller boy up in his arms and pressing near tender kisses to the golden crown of his head.  He stroked fingertips along bare porcelain shoulders, realized then that he'd never felt so lost and found, so torn in so many ways. He wanted to be selfish and keep Cameron here, no matter what the cost.
But that would not do for his golden one. The boy deserved so much more than a life of forced companionship.
If his feelings were returned, Cameron would stay. Kirk simply had to trust in that. 
He cups Cameron's cheeks in his hands, hold gentle and near loving  as he forces their gazes together. He peers up at the boy with a hopeful and glorious smile on his kiss-swollen lips, bringing Cameron in to gently mold their mouths together one last time. Its chaste and warm-
And then its over, and Kirk is dropping his arms away completely in an act of showing Cameron he is free. 

Roman had met up with Jesse after being informed of his brother's disappearance. The man had only stayed long enough to gather that Britt, Parker and Cameron were gone too, but that was all the man could bare.  He'd taken off with the uncontrollable fear that something truly terrible had happened. 
It had been nearly a week now.
Roman had searched the city entirely but he'd picked up nothing. No scent, no trace of lavender hair, or any feeling that his brother was close.
They were all coming up empty.
Sawyer wasn't speaking anymore, merely communicating in small huffs of rage and despair, while Rhett would not rest.  The scotsman never seemed to sit still. He'd taken a leave from his work in order to focus all of his time on finding Cameron.  He looked more like a walking zombie than an actual human being.
And they were still getting nowhere. 
Roman had gone to Anderson's apartment.  He had no reason other than the fact that he missed the man.  There was nothing to be found in the dirty clothes or stray food containers to be of any use.  Andy's basketball was still sitting behind the door, and his deep purple comforter was throw across the bed as though it had been left by Anderson himself.
The room still smell of his brother.
On the refrigerator were photos.  One of their family, back when he was sixteen and Anderson was only 6'1.  A photo of his brother and Payne.  It was before Anderson had know he himself was still alive.  The man was standing with Payne on his shoulders, grinning wildly just because he was able to hold the boy.
And then Morgan-
Fuck, he'd forgotten about Morgan.  The man was his brother's best friend and Roman hadn't thought to contact him until now.  And even now he was only reminded by the pictures.  There were more photo's of Morgan on the fridge than anyone.  Most of Cove's pictures were on Anderson's nightstand and pinned to his walls, but his fridge-
Morgan was shooting a basketball, he was grinning at the camera and giving a provocative pose.  They were holding hands and eating ice cream, the man was sleeping on Anderson's shoulder
He was everywhere.
How had Roman forgotten about him?
The werewolf was pulling his phone then, rushing even though so much time had passed that it didnt matter anymore. He found Morgan's number written next to one of the photos, and prepared himself to make the call.
How was he supposed to break the news to someone else when he hadnt fully accepted it himself?
It didn't matter.  Andy would want him to know.
"Hello? Is this Morgan?"
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Cameron was momentarily stunned by this gesture. He was free. He could run and find the door and go get help. But for some reason, when he thought of leaving he felt a twinge of guilt in his stomach. Kirk was trusting him...
He pressed his lips to Kirk's cheek before slowly standing up and slipping his jeans on. Then he made his way out into the hall. He took in his surroundings, taking a few steps before sinking down to rest against the wall. What should he do?
He couldn't leave without Parker. But if he left he could go and get help and rescue his brother as well as Andy and Britt.
But then, what if he tried to leave and it was all some trap and all he would do was piss Kirk off?
He had no clue what the right choice was. So he settled on simply heading down the hall until he heard voices. Parker's voice was one of them.
"Thank you, beauty. That means a lot." Rich was smiling as Cameron slowly peeked his head in the door.
"Parker?" Cameron spoke up softly, waiting until Rich noticed him and didn't seem violent before making his way over to the bed. Then his eyes caught Andy and how pained he looked. Not quite as bad as Britt but still, awful. "Andy." He gasped. "Shit, I'm so sorry."
"This your brother?" Rich arched an eyebrow at Parker then.

Morgan had been trying to contact Andy, calling him several times a day. But really, he hadn't thought much of it when the man didn't answer. He missed his friend but Cove had been stealing Anderson away from him for a while now. He was trying to get used to being alone. It involved a lot more drinking and shooting up, that was for sure.
He was readying himself to go out when Roman called.
"Yeah, it's me. Who's asking, man?" Morgan questioned as he heard the voice on the other line. It almost sounded familiar but he couldn't quite place it and he didn't have the number saved in his contacts.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:08 pm

"Cameron!"  Parker lurched forward, completely forgetting about Rich as he moved to embrace his brother.  "Are you fucking okay? Were you hurt?"  Even as he spoke, he was pawing desperately at the boys body in an attempt to check him over.  The relief that flooded him at finding Cameron with no more than a goose egg on the crown of his head was enough to have the young werewolf slumping into his brother.  "Fuck, I was so damned scared when Andy told me they had you too."
Anderson was watching, his lavender gaze sharp as continued checking Cameron over. He'd promised Rhett he'd get the boy home safely.
"Don't sweat it Cam.  Its good to see you in one piece. How's Brittany?" Anderson had taken the time to listen in on the other room, focus on the familiar scents surrounding him. He had spoken to the redhead several times while lounging around Jesse's home with his brother.  Knew him even before then because of Morgan.

"Oh uh, hell." Roman was already at a loss.  Andy had always been so much better with words.  "This is Roman Roden, Anderson's brother. I was just calling to ask if you've seen Andy.  He's been gone for nearly a week now.  We've only heard from him once and it uh, it wasnt good." Rhett had refused to give him details, only muttering that it was better he didn't know. "We think he's been kidnapped.  I was just calling to ask if you'd seen him, and I guess tell you that he's missing." The mans voice was heavy with grief.  He'd lost his entire family once, but Anderson had come back to him.  Roman was praying now that he'd come home again. "I'm sorry I didn't get a hold of you sooner.  I didn't have your number. I don't know anyone else who does.  I just found it at Anderson's house and I thought it wouldnt hurt to call."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Cameron wrapped his arms around Parker, holding the boy close for a moment as he listened to his brother and Anderson speak.
"I'm fine, Park. I'm so glad you're okay too. I was so worried when I heard your voice." He pressed his lips to the boy's temple, squeezing him close. "I'm not hurt at all. Kirk is... he's..." He didn't quite know what to say. He couldn't confess that he might be feeling something for his captor. "He's not so bad. He's sweet to me. He let me come see you after all." He glanced over to Anderson then, swallowing hard at his question. "Britt's... not so good." He visibly shuddered at remembering how savagely Kirk had abused him. It didn't seem like it could be the same man who had just tenderly made love to him. "He's still breathing but he's even worse off than you, Andy."

Morgan listened to Roman speak, his entire body filling with dread as he heard the man's words. How the hell had Anderson been kidnapped? Who was capable of taking that big motherfucker down? It must have been more than one guy.
"Thanks for calling me, Roman. And no, I haven't seen him. I guess I just thought he was at Cove's lately..." A week. The boy had been missing for a week. The chances that he was still alive... were not so good. "I'm sorry but I gotta go. I'll let you know if I hear anything from Andy." He hung up without waiting for another word from Roman. He knew it was rude but it was better than letting Andy's big brother hear him cry.
He allowed himself only ten minutes to sob and throw a temper tantrum before he picked his phone back up. He had business to take care of. He dialed Andy's number once and waited until it stopped ringing, going to the man's voicemail.
"Yo, whoever the fuck has got this phone and my friend better pick up right about now. I've got some words for ya."
As soon as he finished, he called again.
And again. And again.
He called repeatedly until finally, someone started refusing the calls instead of letting them just continue to ring. That gave him hope. It meant someone still had Andy's phone and maybe they still had Anderson, alive.
He called for nearly an hour and wasn't planning on stopping any time soon, merely letting Andy's phone continue to ring on Rich's bedside table where the man would grumble to himself before turning it to vibrate.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Anderson could only blink at Cameron before glancing down at himself, willing away whatever harsh comments had burned in his throat.  He'd rather be dead than fangless. For him, there was nothing worse than that. Rich could have skinned him alive and at least he'd have died with dignity, but this?  He was going to live, as of now.  And he'd do so as half a man. He'd never again scrape his fangs along the tan expanse of Cove's bare shoulder, or offer Morgan one of his wild and toothy grins to cheer him up.  They seem like such little things, but they are the greatest joys in Anderson's life.  He adored leaving Cove with little love bites, and his mate loved how Anderson's fangs would gently scrape across his lips whenever they kissed.
So many precious things-
Gone.
Anderson couldn't imagine anything worse than that, and he didn't want to.  
"You should pray for him then. Or even better, you can try to keep your new friend from hurting him anymore." The words came out harsher than he'd meant them, but Anderson couldn't find the strength to care.  He wanted to go home.  Britt needed to go home. 
But they were trapped.
Parker wasnt though, and neither was Cameron.  And yet they still seemed powerless to do anything. The helplessness of their situation combined with the constant buzzing of his phone was nearly enough to send the giant into another blind rage. 
"Parker,"  The mans voice trembled with resentment, his gaze burning into Rich even as he spoke to Park.  "Tell your buddy that I need to take that call, huh?" 
The young werewolf glanced over to Rich, suddenly nervous now that he remembered the man had been watching them. Hesitantly he left Cameron to take a seat beside their captor, fingertips brushing across the mans shoulder apprehensively. He had to ask.  It was the least he could do at this point.
"Rich, it's not like he can say anything that'll matter.  Can he talk to whoever that is, please? I know he sounds bad but he really is a good guy."  A pause as Parker grasped for words that would make his request more acceptable. "It would be a really sweet thing to do. I'd appreciate the hell out of it."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Rich merely stared at Parker for a moment. He knew the boy was to some extent playing with his emotions, trying to use the soft spot Rich had for him to get him to go easier on him and his friend. But that didn't stop it from working. He wanted Parker to think he was sweet, to be thankful for something he'd done...
So he reluctantly moved over to look down at Anderson's phone, the name Morgan lighting up on the screen. He answered the call before putting it on speaker, nodding to Andy.
"Talk." He grunted out. He did not trust this boy enough to undo his hands.
"About fucking time." Morgan's voice came from the other line. "Hey. Who am I speaking to? Andy or the bitch ass that's holding him hostage?"
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 8:56 pm

"Fuck, thank you."  Parker was reaching for Rich's hand, fingers closing voluntarily in a gentle hold.  The action was a silent thank you for allowing Anderson time to talk. He wasn't attempting to be sly, trickery was never one of his abilities.  Instead he was straightforward with everything.  He was using Rich's feelings for him to help Anderson, but that still did not take away from his gratitude.  
When Morgan's voice crackled through the receiver, angry and insulting, Parker immediately tensed.
"Hey, calm down and watch your mouth.  This call could end at any damn time." And any harsh words threatened their safety. 
"Morgan, you're on speaker."  It took Anderson a moment to find words.  Hearing Morgan's voice had brought on a  surge of grief.  He's thought maybe it was Cove, never considered he'd be faced with Morgan.  The man had been his first real love. Of course Anderson had thought he'd loved before, and he even considered himself as loving pizza and lame romantic comedies, but Morgan-
The man had brought on an entirely different meaning to the word.  
And Grief-
The only pain he'd ever felt that rivaled the loss of his fangs had been the terror of letting Morgan go.  Even after the man had made it plain he didn't want the relationship to continue, Andy had desperately tried to change his mind.  It had taken months for him to finally realize it was over. He'd remembered the exact moment he knew the man was lost to him.  Morgan had been bringing someone home, his fuck for the night.  Andy had been leaving just in time to catch the man.  Morgan hadn't offered any explanations.  He didn't feel he owed any.  Instead the man had taken his date inside and shut the door, ignoring the violet eyes searing into his back.
"Im alright, Morgan.  Everything's gonna be cool.  I uh, I miss you though.  We we're supposed to go to that game on thursday, but I guess I missed that.  Did my team win though?  I bet thirty bucks they would."  Anderson stretched against his binds, muscles searing as they were pressured. He was talking as though this were a normal phone call though, refusing to show weakness with Morgan on the line.  He wanted the man to always remember him as strong, somewhere he could go if he ever needed to hide.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 pm

"Yeah, they won, man. But not by as much as they would have with their star player." Morgan smirked lightly, keeping his voice easy and casual. He was going to be Andy's rock. He always tried to be. "Your brother just called and told me what happened a little while ago. Til then I just thought you were ignoring my ass." He chuckled softly, though truly he had been hurt. "But I'm glad to hear you're alright, Dandy. Now, does this psycho kidnapper have a name? Think I can talk to him?" He arched an eyebrow even though Anderson couldn't see it.
Although he really did just want to hear Andy's voice, that wasn't all. He was determined to get his best friend home, safe and sound.
He was not giving up so easily.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 am

"Thats stupid, Morgan.  You oughtta know by now that if I miss taco tuesday im in a ditch somewhere or something like that."  He knew the man too well.  That soft chuckle was all he needed as proof of Morgan's hurt feelings and it tore him up inside.  Had the man truly though he was simply being ignored?  Even despite their breakup, Anderson had carried on traditions.  They still had taco tuesday, when they'd meet for lunch at their favorite mexican place.  On Thursdays he liked to go to Morgan's place and watch their shows.  If he cant make it he always calls.  They talk the entire time they watch.  Saturdays were ball days, win or lose he spent the rest of his evening with Morgan. 
Anderson would never abandon those things.  He'd have Morgan's back until the day he died.
"But I don't think its a good idea for you to be talking to anyone but me.  I'd hate for you to catch a temper and get yourself into trouble."  And despite his tough show, Anderson dreaded the idea of suffering any more at Rich's hands. 
"Why would you want to talk to him anyways? Didn't you call for me?"  He sounded as though he were smiling, but his lips hadn't so much as twitched.  With his fangs gone, smiles were a thing of the past.
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:23 am

"Course I did, but I have some business to take care of with that guy too. Just had to check on you first, Dandy. Is he in the room?" Morgan questioned, pausing before speaking louder. "Hey, big guy, you wanna have a chat? What's your name?"
Rich had simply been listening, quite irritated with the man's attitude. But now, he spoke up.
"My name isn't important." He didn't want to give them any way to track him down, even something as simple as a first name. "What do you want with me?"
"How about you take me off speaker and the two of us just talk for a minute, yeah?" Morgan knew that Anderson would be able to hear anyway with his advanced senses but he wanted an at least somewhat private conversation. He knew Andy would try to stop him if he heard what he was doing.
Rich did this, moving to snatch up Anderson's phone, turning off the speaker function before holding it to his ear.
"Now, what do you want?"
"What exactly is it you want with Andy, huh? A sex slave? Just someone to hurt? Someone to scream for you? What is it, yo? Because if it's sex you're looking for, not like my boy Andy isn't a fine piece of ass, but I like to think I'm pretty damn fine myself. I can send you some pictures if you'd like. And if you just want to hurt someone, I'm not a wolf like Andy so it'll be a hell of a lot easier to make me scream for you. What do you say, big guy? How about a trade? You won't be disappointed."
Rich was silent as Morgan spoke, merely letting his eyes flicker over to Anderson. He wanted to punish Anderson but... the boy was making a fairly convincing offer.
Back to top Go down
Eustass Kidd

Eustass Kidd

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:46 am

"H-Hey, I can hear all that bullshit he's spouting over there!"  Anderson had nearly swallowed his tongue when Morgan offered himself up to serve in his place. It was a terror unlike even the one he'd felt when Rich was brandishing the blowtorch. It sent a cold shock down his spine, causing the giant to lurch against the searing silver binds. He'd been trying to keep his mouth shut, not want to risk catching any unwanted attention from Rich.  But this, he couldnt keep quiet while Morgan was willing to pay such a heavy price for him. "Only a truly dumb fuck would believe anything Morgan has to say.  He's famous for his shit talk."  Anderson honestly didn't understand what was going through the mans head in these moments.  He'd prided himself on knowing Morgan better than anyone, but not even he was at a loss.  They were only friends now, Morgan had no reason to be sticking his neck out in such a way. 
"And besides, the minute you let me go, im going to fucking tear your throat out with my teeth."  Anderson let the threat hang in the air between them, his lilac gaze hostile as he looked to Rich. "I'd consider that if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Thatch Taylor

Thatch Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 2:13 am

"Don't listen to whatever the hell he's saying over there. He won't do shit if you untie him if you knock him out first. Put him to sleep, put him in your car, meet me somewhere. I swear I'll be alone. I'll get in the car, you leave Anderson somewhere so when he wakes up he still has no clue where your house is. Perfect plan, huh? So how about it, yo?" Morgan spoke encouragingly.
The idea truly was sounding appealing. This man was promising to behave. And even if he wouldn't behave, he wasn't a werewolf so it would be easier to beat him into submission.
"What do you look like?" He questioned simply. It wouldn't be nearly as satisfying if Morgan wasn't as tall as Anderson.
"I've been told I'm pretty handsome. Brown hair, beard, greyish-blue eyes. I'm a pretty big motherfucker. About 6'9, a few inches shorter than Andy but I'm more muscular than him. Just check Andy's phone, I'm sure he's got some pictures of me. Make sure it's me, not the scrawny Scottish fucker he's with. But yeah, I'm kinda the shit. You still didn't tell me what exactly your intentions are with Andy so I'm gonna throw in the fact that I've got a tighter ass than Andy over there. At least I was told that the last time I bottomed which was about three years ago. So come on. You don't sound stupid. Take me up on the offer while it stands."
"We'll see." Rich grunted. It was appealing but he really despised Anderson by now. "I'm hanging up now."
"Going to call me back when you make a decision?"
"Maybe."
"Alright, that's all I ask. Think I could say goodbye to my main man over there?"
Rich said nothing but did put the phone back down and turning on the speaker function.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Neighborhood    Blue Neighborhood  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Neighborhood
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next