Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Jasey nodded, stepping from the home and letting the night air surround him.
Lovely.
"Can we walk?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:43 pm

"Sure we can.." Ryker smiled lightly, pressing Jasey to his side gently as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 am

Jasey let his hand find that of the other boys, a sweet smile on his face. Much like the one Gabriel wore the night Calvin walked him home.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 am

Ryker smiled, gently squeezing the boy's hand as he led him to his home. When they arrived, he didn't bother to knock, he was with Jasey, who lived here.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:53 am

Gabriel looked up, he was healthy, happy as he sat on the couch with his phone, speaking to his bestfriend, the other Gabriel."
"Hey Bab-" He cut himself off as he saw Ryker.
Jasey never brought anyone home.
"Whos your friend Jaysey?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 pm

"Ryker VanDeKamp." Ryker nodded as he stepped forward, extending a hand to Gabriel. He normally used his mother's last name of Cruz but VanDeKamp sounded more formal to introduce himself to a parent.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:30 pm

"I know you, your Joslin and Chords son!" Gabriel smiled at him, he and Chord had shared a bed on many nights. "You look good kid, like your daddy, but with your mothers beauty."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:38 pm

"Thank you." Ryker nodded with a grin. "And I can definitely see where Jasey gets his good looks." He chuckled. He was your typical teen boy. He was a rebel around friends but when it came to parents he was a complete gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:43 pm

"I know it." Gabriels smile was sweet, but cocky. He knew he was gorgeous and he knew his baby was too. "So, what do you two plan on doing over here?"
It was rather late...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:54 pm

"I just wanted to spend the night if that's alright with you? I'm not trying to get in his pants if that's what you're asking." He smiled lightly at the man.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:58 pm

"Like I care." Gabriel shook his head. "Sex is a normal thing, you make your own decisions on that our only issue will be his father, but im good with it."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:26 pm

And speaking of Jasey's father, he had just entered the room along with Steven. Steven grabbed his jacket, laughing as he had overheard the conversation.
"Good luck with him, I just had an hour long argument over whether or not i could go on a date with my boyfriend." He rolled his eyes, hugging his mother and kissing Jasey's cheek before heading out the door. Ryker took this in before he approached Calvin, shaking the man's hand.
"Hi, I'm Ryker. Ryker VanDeKamp." He flashed a quick smile.
"Chord and Joslin's kid?"
"Yes, sir." Ryker nodded.
And that was all it took. Calvin shook his head. He didn't want ANYONE around Jasey but he'd had Ryker's mother once, knew he'd been nothing but a whore.
"Well it was nice meeting you but I think you should head on home." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Jasey blinked at his father, a dumbfounded look on his face before he shook his head, waving a hand at his daddy.
"Woah, Woah! Momma said I was fine! Didnt you momma?" Jasey's eyes begged his mother fore backup the backup he NEEDED if he wanted Ryker to even be able to chance staying.
"Eh..." Gabriel sighed softly, one of his hands delicately propped on his lithe hip. "Calvin baby," Gabriel purred to his lover, fluttering his lashes. "How about we let Jasey have his friend over? Jasey never as friends over."
The smaller copy if Gabriel nodded, glancing at his father in hope.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:57 pm

Calvin groaned, knowing just what Gabriel was doing when he fluttered his eyelashes like that. He wasn't a fool, Gabriel always did that to get his way...
Didn't mean it didn't still work.
"Baby... I don't know..." Calvin sighed, reluctantly glancing over at Ryker. But the damn eyes were wearing him down. "He doesn't need a boy up in his room.."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:48 pm

"No he doesnt. He is probably going to take him up there and screw his brains out." The man spoke whatever came to his mind. He was honest. "But he should be able to control his sex like babe, not you." The sick man reasoned, nodding at Jasey who just shook his head.
Way to go mom. Tell dad im going to screw him, the boy thought bitterly...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 pm

"He shouldn't have a sex life yet! He can control it when he's older." Calvin grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:06 pm

"Pshhh I controlled mine when I was eight!" He announc could passed, smiling at his lover. "And im sure itll be alright...."
He wondered if Jasey could pass on his disease.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 pm

"Do we even know if he CAN be sexually active yet?" Calvin raised an eyebrow, glancing at his son.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Jaseys eyes snapped over to his father, wide and disbelieving. How dare he bring that up with Ryker there...
Jasey hated his disease. Because if it, he didn't want to be alive. Wished he wasn't. And was upset with his parents for bringing him into the world.
It was miserable...
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 7:54 pm

"What's he mean?" Ryker nudged Jasey lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:19 pm

Jasey just shrugged, his frown deep.
His father had ruined it....
Jasey know rejection all to well because of his sickness.
"Why dont you ask my dad, he is more than happy to run his mouth."
As Jasey said it, he gave Calvin a look that simply screamed hurt at him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:58 pm

"Jasey..." Calvin looked over at him, his eyes wide. He hadn't meant to say it in front of Ryker...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:03 pm

"Just save it Dad." Jasey shook his head, his deep raven bangs flying into his face, covering is hurt. He just wanted to go to his room and hide, but he had Ryker over...
"Hey...You just want to go home?" His voice was quiet, his words mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

"Yeah, sure..." Ryker nodded. He was about to leave but first, he pulled Jasey to his chest, letting his lips press to the boy's temple. "Just know that whatever it is, I still like you, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Warmth.
It spread all through Jasey's body, his heart slowly picking itself from his stomach.
"Yeah?" Jasey asked weakly, he hated it but...There was a spark of hope...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next