Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:34 pm

"I promise. I'll still be your friend, I don't give a fuck." Ryker smiled lightly, holding the boy tightly to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:35 pm

His friend....
But anything else would probably fly from his reach.
"Thanks Ryker, means alot." It did....
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:53 pm

"You're welcome, Jase. I'll go now but you can call me anytime if you need me..." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:59 pm

Jasey nodded, glancing at his mother.
"Drive him home please..."
Gabriel just nodded, stepping out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"I can walk, I walked here with Jasey, it's fine." Ryker nodded. "Thank you though."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:24 am

Jasey shook his head.
"But I dont want you walking alone. Please?" He almost mirrored his mother, batting his eyes when he wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:04 am

Ryker sighed.
"Oh fine. You two and the damn eyes." But Ryker smiled lightly as he walked out to the car with Jasey's mother.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:17 am

Jasey waited for them to leave before tuning back to look at his father, small tears welling in his eyes.
"Thank you so much! Now he wont wanna be with me in any way other than a friend! I really liked him Daddy! You dont know what its like okay? You might have to deal with momma but you dont understand...How could you? UGH!" Jasey huffed as his father, waving his hands wildly as he did when he was upset. "I just wish I was never even BORN!" His eyes were alight with anger as his cheeks heated up. "You and momma had no RIGHT bringing me into this world, you knew better! And whats worse? Your just gonna...."
Gonna blurt that sh*t out to just anyone...
"Night."
Jasey sighed defeated with himself as he made his way pass his father and through the home, finding himself in his brothers room where he always went when he needed comfort. Even when Stephen was gone, Jasey went and sat in his room, and just waited for his bubba.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:30 am

Calvin stared after him, his own eyes filling with tears. He'd feared this... Jasey was right, he had known better, he had no right to bring Jasey into this world. He simply put his head in his hands, letting himself cry while he was alone for the moment...
Within an hour or two, Stephen was back. He raised an eyebrow at his father on the couch but he simply kissed the top of the man's head before running up to his room, spying Jasey on the bed.
"Hell, what did I miss while I was gone?" Stephen wrapped his arms around his younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:37 am

"Daddy opened his big mouth and f*ckin told Ryker there was something wrong with me more or less..." Jasey sighed lightly, his face set in a scowl. "He ruined it...I like Ryker so much and UGH! Screw daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:42 am

"Hey sweetie, it's okay..." Stephen hugged Jasey tight to his chest. "If he doesn't want you cause of that, he didn't deserve you in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:05 pm

"Whatever."
He would be better off dead.
Happier that way.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 pm

"Hey, stop that. C'mon, it'll be fine Jase." He kissed his brother's cheek. "So tell me about this Ryker kid. You like him?"
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 pm

"Yeah..." Jasey sighed softly, letting his mind drift over to the boy had spent the night with. "I like him a lot."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm

"He seems like sort of a... player, ya know? Is he sweet to you?" Stephen asked, rubbing Jasey's back gently.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yeah, he is really sweet to me. Not like any other guy. And I dont care if he is a player, its fine with me."
He didnt mind as long as he was the main man.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 pm

"Alright babe, if he's good to you, I like him... I'm sure if he's a decent guy he won't care about your... problem."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Jasey shrugged, he didnt really care anymore.
Ryker would be better off with someone healthy.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 pm

"You wanna sleep in here with me for the night?" Stephen asked. He was always protective of his baby brother...
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:24 pm

"Yeah..." Jasey nodded, but he knew he couldnt go to bed yet...
Even though mad...He loved his daddy...
"Ill be back." He assured Stephen bore making his way to the living room, moving to stand in front of his daddy.
"Love you..."
Things were hard. He knew his father and mother both thought like he did.
Jasey would be better dead.
t he still loved them
And he was here now, you couldnt change that.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Calvin stood, wrapping his arms around Jasey.
"I love you too..." He sniffled lightly. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to mention it in front of your friend..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 pm

"I know daddy..." And he forgave him but it still hurt...
"I dont know why you and Momma were so stupid..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:42 pm

"I... I didn't want to at first but.. your momma wanted a baby so bad... and I did too. I'm not blaming him so don't you do it either. But I just... we were scared but we thought it was a very slim chance he'd pass on his disease and... I'm just sorry Jasey.."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Jasey nodded his head, he ad heard it a million times.
"I know...But we wouldnt be in this mess if momma wasnt such a whore. I wish I could be normal, and wanted, and healthy..."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:55 pm

"Baby... All I can say is I'm sorry... I love you." He sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next