Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Were Just Kids In Love.

Go down 
+6
Brynn McDaniels
Briley Riley
Gabriel McDaniels
Lane McCormick
Leon Johnson
Cove Braxton
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:36 am

Stephen tugged his brother to his chest, tickling his ribs lightly. He'd been hesitant about having a brother at first but he loved spending time with Jasey.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 am

And Jasey was the same. His big brother was his bestfriend besides Shannon. "Im not ticklish!" Jasey announced as he pushed the other boys hand away. "But im tired, and tomorrow I promise Shannon we would go shopping!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 pm

"Ima make you ticklish one of these days." Stephen nodded, kissing his brother's forehead before letting him go. "You girls have fun shopping." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:25 pm

And they did. The next morning Jasey had been up early to meet his friend at the mall, money he had gotten out of his godf*cker in his pockets. When he needed money he always when to Gabriel, begging as he would have done his father if they had money.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:32 pm

And Gabriel, like everyone else simply couldn't say no to the boy. He always treated Jasey like his own son though. He loved the boy like his own children.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Jasey waited impatiently for his friend, eyes several cute men in the mall.
"Oh what a wonderful day."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Shannon arrived several minutes later, pecking his friend on the cheek.
"Sorry I'm late! Momma made me watch Scooby Doo with daddy before I left..." Shannon nodded, a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Jasey gave a soft laugh, amusement clear on his face.
"Your dad is such a retard." But he still thought Shannon was awesome, he loved him.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:53 pm

"I know." Shannon groaned lightly. He loved his daddy to death though. "I'm making you come over and deal with Scooby some time." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:56 pm

"It'll be okay, I got the hots for Shaggy anyways." Jasey giggled, moving to point at a group of dudes.
"One of them are checking you out!"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Shannon laughed.
"Well I am the best looking person in this mall." He winked at the group of guys.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:10 pm

One of the guys waved, a small smile on his face. He worse a tight grey t-shirt, loose fitting jeans, and smile that would save lives.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:12 pm

Shannon grinned back, giving a small wave to the boy.
"You should hit on one of his friends." Shannon nudged Jasey, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:33 pm

"Nah, right now im trying to score this one guy." His smile was bright as he thought about Ryker....
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:40 pm

"Oh yeah? Who's that?" Shannon grinned at his friend, throwing an arm around his shoulder and walking on through the mall.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:03 pm

"Ryker VanDeKamp." Jasey grinned at him, holding hands with his friend. "You got any love interest?"
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:07 pm

"He's cute." Shannon nodded. "Not really. I mean there are guys I think are hot and all but none I really have a chance with." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:27 pm

"Why? Your totally sexy! Id do you!" Jasey giggled, leaning onto his friend as they shopped.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:33 pm

"Well everyone would totally do me." Shannon giggled. "But like... I guess I don't really want anyone that much." He hummed
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 pm

Jasey nodded, stretching as he walked into a store, browsing for clothes he thought would look nice on himself.
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Shannon did the same, trying on several outfits and suggesting some for his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:16 pm

Jasey was looking for something to where the next time he went to see Ryker but he just couldn't find anything he really liked.
"ugh! "
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:21 pm

"Whatcha lookin for?" Shannon raised an eyebrow. "You'll look good in anything, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Leon Johnson

Leon Johnson

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:32 pm

"I need something stunning though." he placed his hands in his hips. "like speachless stunning."
Back to top Go down
Brynn McDaniels

Brynn McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:45 pm

"Hmm..." Shannon glanced around the store. "Trying to impress someone." He winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Were Just Kids In Love.   We Were Just Kids In Love. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Were Just Kids In Love.
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next