Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Could Not Ask For More

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Junious McGuire

Junious McGuire

I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 9:54 pm

"Dont let the house fool you. As nice as it is, id rather have Trever pull my teeth than stay in there with them.". Misery grumbled as he slid inside, crossing his arms and leaning against the door. "Carter's mom is a real cunt. She never even said hello to me, just started talking about what a slob I was.". He sounded rather hateful as he spoke. "Called me trash in a different language like I wouldnt understand. And finally Carter just pulled me out of thd room. He is probably in there dancing with some shallow whore right now."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:01 pm

"Well don't worreh about what heh's doin' Yar weth meh while heh's weth those snobbeh bitches." He winked , taking Misery's hand.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 pm

Misery intertwined their finger's, holding tightly as he leaned back.
"My stomach is killing me." He had yet to mention to Cove he was pregnant. He had been waiting for the right time but now was as good as any. "Im pregnant, too. And he brought me over and acted like I was the most embarrassing thing ever. You should have seen him, he just put his head down and I felt like such an arse." He wasnt mad at Carter though, he was overly stressed out about the entire thing though, and bothered him to know Carter's mom was probably trying to hook him up with someone else, and he felt like, for the first time ever, that he and Carter might not belong....
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 pm

"Yar pregnant?" Cove blinked at his friend, his eyes wide. "Whyeh didn't ya tell meh sooner?" He frowned. "And heh's treaten ya likeh thes? Ah'll end hem." Cove had yet to tell his friend he was pregnant as well...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 pm

"Yup. Had Trever fix me, gave him a positive pregnancy test on his birthday." Misery grouched lightly. "And I had been waiting to make it a surprise but all the sh*t has hit the fan already so, why not?' He shrugged as he gazed out the window. "Carter just didnt think about it. Dont worry with him."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 pm

"Ah'll het hem." He muttered softly. But... damnit, if Carter hit him back it could hurt the baby. This thing was already a pain in his ass. "Ah WANT ta het hem." He corrected with a grumble.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Misery ignored him completely, looking out the window with disdain.
He wanted to murder Carter's mother, and Carter had better not be touching anyone else but him. He didnt care what he was doing with them either.
"You'll leave him alone, brat."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 pm

"Yar ah brat." Cove muttered lightly, reaching to hold the boy's hand. "Ya stayin at mah place tanight?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 pm

"No....When he gets done with whatever he is doing he can come get me. He probably would throw a fit if I stayed the night with you..." He glanced down at his stomach, pulling his shirt up and tracing a few scars.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:13 pm

"Yar noh fun anymoreh." Cove whined softly, glancing at the boy's stomach. "Ah can't believe yar gonna have ah babeh." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:14 pm

Misery shrugged once more as if it were no big deal.
"Its gonna be a h*ll of a kid." He already knew that much, he just hoped he didnt ruin it. He couldnt focus on Cove though, he was worried with Carter.
"I wanna just forget about all of this crap....Do something awesome, you know? Like we used to."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:21 pm

"Weh should... what doh ya wanna doh? Ah got all night." Cove smirked softly at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:23 pm

"Honestly I want you to stop the car and screw me like we used to but we cant do all that so I dont know anymore..." He wanted to do something though.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:46 pm

Cove smiled before sighing.
"Ah'd likeh that too, love." But he'd already fucked up once.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:47 pm

"Pull over." Misery instructed him, gazing out the window as they came to a small park.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Cove did as Misery said, pulling over to the side of the road.
"Whatcha want hereh?"
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:59 pm

"I want to..." He moved, getting out of the truck and moving to poke his head into Cove's window. "I want to show those richy b*tchy people I can be great. I want to dance." He nodded, taking out his phone and playing music. "Dont laugh at me either whore." He stuck his tongue out. He was just being moody and pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:23 am

Cove snickered softly.
"Alright, show meh yar moves." Cove wiggled his brows as he got out of the car, leaning against his truck and watching Misery.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:25 am

"You have seen all of those, freak." Misery rolled his eyes, picking up his shirt to his pectorals and wiggling his hips, like a snake he worked and turned, his butt rolling for Cove before he turned again and smile, opening his arms.
"C'mon, I was thinking we could get closer and dance together you big oaf."
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 am

"Pfft, ya should know ah can nowt dance." Cove rolled his eyes but he did step closer, his hands on Misery's hips, pulling him close.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:43 am

"Me either. This way though I fit in with you and dont feel like a total idiot." Misery flashed a brilliant smile as he stepped on the larger mans feet.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:45 am

Cove smiled softly, kissing the top of Misery's head as he danced with him.
"Ah miss hangen' out like weh used ta." He nodded lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 am

"Me too, its been a long time." He mused to himself, looking up at Cove. For the first tine that night he felt comfortable in his own skin. He moved to remove his tie and unbutton his shirt lightly.
Back to top Go down
Carter Kensington

Carter Kensington

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:03 am

Cove smirked at him.
"And by tha way, ah thenk ya look wonderful. Vereh fanceh." He winked with a grin at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am

"Eh, Carter's mom said I looked like a slob. And was mad because I wasnt in formal white dress." He shrugged, unaware that Mrs.Kensington was now talking to Mister Logan.
News was not so well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Could Not Ask For More   I Could Not Ask For More - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Could Not Ask For More
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our site :: Murdock/Braxton :: Carter/Misery-
Jump to: