Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster

Go down 
+2
Carter Kensington
Trever Murdock
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:53 pm

"Trever, h-he needs to wake up." Barry looked at his lover, his eyes brimming with tears. "I-I want him to wake up..." He sounded pathetic... but he was devastated.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:56 pm

At the site of his lover in so much pain, Trever could not help but feel his own eyes stinging with tears.
"I-I know Barry. I want him to wake up too sweetheart." He gently picked Killian's tiny body from his lover, moving to press himself against Barry so he could hug the other man and let him touch the child.
He didnt want to face that fact that later on today, he would be forced to take a shoe box, and bury his first son.
His and Barry's baby.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:11 pm

"Trever, c-can't you do something...?" He questioned softly. "I... you can do so much..." His lover was talented at medical things.. They had to do SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 pm

"Baby...Im not God. I cant revive the dead." Trever whispered softly, gently wiping away Barry's tears. "I dont think there is anything we can do, except make sure he is peaceful...."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 pm

"B-but Trever... he can't be dead." Barry whimpered tearfully, looking down at the baby.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 pm

"Shhh...I know Barry." Trever wrapped the man up in his arms, rocking him lightly. The baby was dead, its once vibrate pink skin now a darker pale. Hours later, Trever moved to get himself a shoe box, leaving Barry with the child and all of its clothes.
"Pick out something for it to wear baby."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:46 pm

Barry sat there rather numb as he picked out the small pajamas Killian had worn the day he was born, slipping them on the infant's prone form.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Trever came back a while later, covered in dirt and smeared with tears.
He had taken it upon himself to dig out the childs grave.
"You ready baby?". Trever took a knee beside his lover.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Barry nodded slowly, standing with Killian held tight in his arms.
"Yeah...." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:56 pm

Trever lead Barry back to the tiny grave he had dug under a large willow tree out in the front yard. He dropped down to his knees, beside the grave he already had a small cross made to mark the spot. Rhett was already out there, his eye pink from crying. He immediately wrapped his arms around Barry.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 pm

"Hey baby." Barry sniffled, tugging Rhett to his chest along with Killian. "It's okay sweetheart. He trembled as he sat down beside the grave.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:10 pm

"I-I ish sowwy about K-Killian!" The boy pressed his head into Barry's neck, gently stroking the tiny childs cheek. Trever was numb, sitting on the other side of the hole he had dug.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:27 pm

"It's okay sweetheart..." Barry sighed heavily. He didn't want to put Killian down.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 pm

And Trever was not rushing him. He didnt mind spending all night out here to prolong the fact he had to bury his child.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 pm

Barry held Killian close, murmuring sweet words into the child's neck as he held him, tears wetting the cool skin.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:57 pm

"Barry... We can try again.". Trever offered softly, gently playing with the wooden cross.
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:10 pm

"N-no..." Barry shook his head. "I guess... it happened for a reason... you were right all along." His lower lip trembled with his words. "We weren't ready."
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:37 pm

"Barry!" Trever snapped lightly, reaching for the mans arm. "I was wrong. Dont you see we had everything he needed! Its just....I think he passed of Infant Death Syndrome. Its not our fault baby. I was just young, and my work and the cars and....The point is that me and you, we did good by him while he was here." The man felt a tear slide down his cheek. "You were the best daddy I have ever seen for that baby. And im sure Killian already knew who you were...Now he is our little Angel, literally."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:43 pm

Barry nodded tearfully, kissing Killian's forehead before slowly lowering him into the ground, hugging onto Trever tightly, sobbing into the man's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 pm

Trever's hand made gentle strokes up and down Barry's back, he himself simply trying to rock the other man as he let himself cry also. Rhett watched them for a while, looking down at the baby in the ground. He sighed softly and wondered if he should be the one to cover the hole up...
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:54 pm

"Would you like to, sweetie?" Barry sniffled lightly, handing Rhett the shovel.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 pm

"Uh...." Rhett shook his head quickly, he just didnt want his bubba or Barry to have to do it. Trever took the shovel from him, shaking his head.
"I guess I should do it."
He came out of Trever...Trever gave him life and he might as well bury him now that he is dead. He took the shovel and gently began shifting the dirt back over the hole, not stopping until it was completely filled.
"You want to out his cross up, or me?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:09 pm

"You can." Barry sighed, staring at the mound of dirt longingly. He already missed Killian...
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Trever stuck the wooden cross into the ground, positioning it perfectly for his child.
"I guess...thats it." He sighed softly, moving to rub Barry's shoulder.
"He was our baby....Is out baby...Its okay."
Back to top Go down
Luca Lively

Luca Lively

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:21 pm

"It's not okay though." Barry cried softly, wrapping his arms around Trever's waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teenage Dream...Or Disaster   Teenage Dream...Or Disaster - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teenage Dream...Or Disaster
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next