Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

Love Me Tender - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 am

"Ets nowt because yar quiet.". Killian rolled his eyes to Mila, watching Augustus closely. "Ya jus' never take an interest in anyone like thah.". He honestly didn't know of he liked this or not. If Augustus were to hurt Mika, Killian would jave his head.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:24 pm

"Well maybe that's because I've never found anyone worthy of taking an interest in." He rolled his shoudlers as he watched Augustus with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:29 pm

"But! Ah!" Killian pouted lightly at his friend, crossing his arms over his chest. "Ya are ah salty wench."
Augustus was in his own world where the only other person besides him alive was Luca.
"I think that such a lovely lady like you, could use a studly man like me!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:35 pm

"I am not a salty wench." Mika chuckled softly, shaking his head. "I don't see why it's a big deal if I like him." He smirked softly.

"You sure are studly." Luca agreed with a smirk. "But sadly I'm taken. Find yourself an even lovelier lady." He enjoyed Augustus flirting with him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:53 pm

"But mammaseta! I could never find anyone as lovely as you!" Augustus dropped to his knees dramatically, his glasses falling askew on his nose as he looked up at the other. "Besides, a foxy lady like you could use two men!" Honestly he did not like the thought of someone having two lovers but he would do anything if he could be the object of Luca's affections, if only for a moment. "Come on latino momma! I can be anything you want! Whatever you want!" He paused, taking a deep breath. "I knew the moment I laid eyes on you I had to have you. I have never seen a lady so beautiful and im sure I will never find someone who could compare to you." His Elvis voice wavered as his voice dropped into a small whisper, as if he were truly pleading with Luca to give him a chance. "I can be anything...I can fun, if you want." He was rather adorable on his knees, his eyes so wide and sincere, the red roots of his hair bringing out the freckles on his cheeks. "I could be pensive, uhh..." He seemed to stumble over his words, his Elvis voice holding but still trembling dangerously as Augustus found himself being serious for once. "Smart, superstitious, brave? And I, uhh, I can be light on my feet." He slowly rose ro his feet, lightly tap dancing around just to show Luca he could do that for him. " I could be whatever you want." And there it was, the slip. In that moment he no longer sounded like the king. Instead his voice was soft and rasping. " You just tell me what you want, and I'm gonna be that for you."
Killian simply stood beside Mika, blinking his eyes over to Augustus. He was not sure if he wanted to hit the boy or simply steal Luca away, kiss him hard on his lips and show Augustus who the man belonged too.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:00 pm

And it was that moment, when Augustus's voice slipped down to the low rasp as he pleaded with the hispanic man, that Mika fell completely head over heels for him...

"Augustus..." Luca smiled softly, shaking his head. He was flattered, truly. And if he had not been with Killian, he may have considered giving the boy a chance. "I'm sorry." He ruffled a hand through Augustus's hair, grinning at the freckles and how adorable the boy was. "You know I can't. If I would have known you a few months ago, it would have been a different story." But he had Killian now.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Speaking of Killian, the man strode over to Luca, taking his crocodile in strong arms and planting a solid kiss to the others lips, hugging him tightly to his chest. Pulling away, he was pleased to see Augustus' heart shatter through his eyes, his face crumpling for only a moment before he forced his half smile to Luca.
"Don't be sorry hot momma! Its an honor to have my heart broken by you!" And it was, simply because it was Luca.

Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm

"Killian." Luca groaned at his lover. He knew he belonged to Killian now but he hated hurting Augustus. "You two suck. I was a virgin until a few months ago and now two men want me at once. I'm flattered and all but damn." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

"Im sorry latino baby!" Augustus quickly apologized while Killian simply took a handful of one of Luca's arse cheeks, squeezing it lightly.
"Good thing too, ya got ah nice arse Crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 pm

"You're a pain in my nice arse." Luca groaned at Killian, though he leaned into him as he watched Mika wander off to sit in a corner with his headphones on.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:35 pm

Augustus found himself following Mika, simply sitting down with him. He smiled his half smile all the while, his glasses pushed up on his nose as he scooted closer.
"Hey dreadlock momma, can I have a listen with you?" He asked in his Elvis voice, his eyes sparking at the thought of music.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Mika turned down the volume to listen to Augustus speak, extending one of his ear buds to the other boy, grinning crookedly at him.
"Sure thing." He nodded, returning the volume to where it had been originally.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Augustus moved to sit beside Mika, making sure to give him plenty of room as he listened to the music. His eyes were closed, and he was in his own world as he sang along softly to the song, just like Elivs.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Mika quickly found himself staring, not even listening to the music anymore, just mesmerized by the way Augustus lost himself in the music. He tentatively let his hand rest in the space between them, hoping Augustus would choose to hold it if he noticed.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Augustus glanced down to the boys hand, his eyes then flickering up to Mika as if asking permission. He did not like touching people without their okay. He was a strong believer in treat others how you want to be treated and Augustus did not like being touched, especially around his private or his rear, and so he always made sure to ask before touching anyone. As his eyes questioned, Augustus found himself looking over Mika's features, becoming truly taken with the sharpness of the others jaw, and the color of his eyes when he seemed to be enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Mika nodded lightly, his hand inching over to grasp Augustus's gently, intertwining their fingers. He looked down at the ground as he felt the boy examining his features, nearly blushing. He couldn't help it, he didn't want Augustus to find a flaw in him.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:13 pm

And Augustus hadn't, to him Mika was divine in a way that no human being ever should be. The other had something about him that was other worldly almost. His soul seemed sweet and his face was so finely cut. He was an Angel made in heaven.
It caused a rather goofy smile to spread across Augustus's cheeks, the feeling of Mika's hand in his making his heart to stumble around his his chest, tripping on every methodical, jump-rope like beat.
He had never held hands with anyone before.
A fiery blush crept up his neck at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Mika grinned brightly, though he was still looking downwards. He let his thumb trace small circles on the other boy's hand, too shy to say anything but he too was enjoying this. He'd never held anyone's hand before. He'd done terrible things, much farther than that but he was still so awkward since he had never had a proper relationship.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Augustus cleared his throat, wondering if he could keep that smile on Mika's face forever. The smile made his insides swell.
"Uhm...Can I sing you a sing dread lock momma?" The other seemed to enjoy Elvis, and he was a mock version of the king.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:42 pm

"Sure thing.." Mika nodded his head, glancing up to meet Augustus's gaze, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Augustus grinned happily, scrambling to get up so he could return with his guitar, only falling down twice in the process. He kept his acoustic guitar with him at all times, it made him happy.
He took a seat beside Mika, humming to himself as he thought up a song.
He soon began strumming an upbeat tune, his voice an exact replica of Elvis Presley.
"A well I bless my soul, What's wrong with me?" He winked at Mike, tempted to simply laugh. "I'm itching like a man on a fuzzy tree! My friends say I'm actin wild as a bug!" He leaned into the boy's space but did not touch him, just giving his goofy smile as his glasses fall from his face. "I'm in love! I'm all shook up!! Mm mm oh, oh, yeah, yeah! "
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Mika grinned happily as he picked up the boy's glasses as they fell, slipping them back onto his face gently, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear as he listened intently, nodding his head along with the music.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Augustus's cheeks were heated a hot red, he had just thought about his hair and how red it must be at the roots. He felt horrible about his natural hair color, it was red and it made him a ginger and he was teased unmercifully about it. He continued with his song, though now more hesitant about meeting Mika's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Mika noticed this. He felt the need to reassure the boy of his beauty but he didn't know how to do so... So he simply kept a hold of Augustus's hand, enjoying his song.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Finishing the song Augustus smile his half smile, setting his guitar aside as he let his fingers curl around Mika's.
He hoped he boy was not just humoring him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next