Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Me Tender

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

Love Me Tender - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:41 pm

"You have a nice voice." Mika noted, smiling lightly at the boy, his eyes drawn to the sprinkling of freckles across the boy's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Augustus did have plenty of freckles on his cheeks, peppered out as if God as his thrown a handful at his face before giving him out. He had then on his shoulders also, but only three of them on his right side. He smiled genuinely at the comment, his real smile, the one that split his face and made him look as if he were a child.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:18 pm

Mika couldn't help but give a giddy grin of his own at this, considering trying to sing himself. He had never sang for anyone before so he decided against it. He was too soft spoken... Maybe sometime.
"I like to write songs sometimes." He nodded, smiling softly at the boy. He always kept songs he was working on folded up in his pocket on a sheet of paper in case inspiration struck suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:20 pm

"Can I hear one, pretty lady?" Augustus asked in his Elvis voice, his eyes wide and curious as he looked to Mika.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Mika pulled out a crumpled paper from his pocket, smoothing it out.
"Well you can read what I have so far if you'd like. It's not done..." He extended the paper nervously as he ran a hand through his dreadlocks.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Augustus took the paper, letting his eyes wash over the words there. He took his time, reading and memorizing with a smile.
Mika was talented.
And beautiful.
Too good to be true.
"You don't wanna sing it for me foxy lady? I'd love to hear it." He handed the paper back, hope dancing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Mika slipped the paper back into his pocket, shaking his head with a shy grin.
"I'm not much of a singer..." He was, just only in his shower by himself.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 pm

"Does that mean you don't want to sing in front of studly me?" Augustus would not push though, even if he was dying to hear Mika sing. "Well its a groovy song, foxy momma!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:00 pm

"Thanks." Mika grinned at the boy. "I doubt it'd sound as good as yours did though." He shook his head, watching Augustus closely.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 pm

"I think you would sound better deadlock baby." He truly did believe this. He hated his voice, which is why he went on sounding like Elvis when ever he opened his mouth. He did not like sounding like himself, and so he did it as little as he could. Not even his mother hearing his actual voice on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 pm

"Your voice is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard." Mika admitted, watching the boy closely. Honestly, he was aching to hear the boy's real voice again.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:15 pm

"Its only a wiggy mock Elvis voice pretty momma! Im sure you can do it too!" He smiled brightly to Mika, not once thinking Mika had ever heard his actual voice. He had been talking to Luca, and the world around him had faded away. "But you surpass even the king dead lock baby, your even more studly than I am!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Mika smiled softly at the boy, watching him with a certain look in his eyes. There was something special about Augustus... he just couldn't put his finger on it.
"I don't think anyone is as studly as yuo." He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:25 pm

"I know im as studly as the studliest of studs, but you could bring me to my knees groovy baby!" Augustus grinned to Mika, tentatively reaching for his hand. "I love all people mamma, but I personally have a thing for you."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Mika allowed the boy to take his hand, squeezing it gently.
"Do you?" He smirked lightly. "I think I have a thing for you as well." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:36 pm

A small look of fear crossed through Augustus's eyes but it was gone as quickly as it came. He simply feared relationships. He did not want one, and he wished he did not feel so attracted to Mika but he did and there was so denying it.
"I have to be in God's grace then, little lady."
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Mika chuckled at him softly, sensing that something was off. He went silent to avoid crossing a line. Truly, he had never wanted a relationship either. And the thought of sex still made him wary.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:51 pm

Augustus did not even want to think about sex. He did not want anyone touching him in any way around his private areas.
"So...foxy momma, your friends with Killian?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:57 pm

"Yupp, I met him when we were around fourteen." Mika nodded, smiling lightly. He truly did enjoy Killian, despite the man's slutty ways. "He's my best friend pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Augustus nodded his head, he had always wondered about Killian. He seemed lucky to have Luca, and Mika, and his brother Shion seemed to like Killian more than Augustus himself. But then against Shion could not stand Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:26 am

"So do you like Killian or what? I can't tell with you two." He chuckled. Killian seemed to pick on the boy a lot.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 am

"I love all people pretty baby,". A pause where Augustus found Luca. "I just dont like him personally.". But Augustus was never mean to Killian, being he didn't want Killian being so mean to him.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Mika nodded lightly. He knew someone like Killian was easy to dislike. He himself probably wouldn't be friends with the man if he hadn't known him for such a long time.
"You're nice to him though." He noted. He could appreciate that quality in someone.
Back to top Go down
Killian Murdock

Killian Murdock

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:53 pm

"Yeah pretty lady, I try to be nice to everyone! You gotta treat people how you wanna be treated dreadlock momma! ". He smiled with an easiness that only he could have.
Back to top Go down
Mika Tyler

Mika Tyler

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 pm

"A lot of people say that but don't really follow through with it." Mika noted, grinning at the fact that Augustus actually did treat everyone well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Me Tender   Love Me Tender - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Me Tender
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next