Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Manuel ran his hand over Augustus's stomach before he started up the car, driving them to the hotel. When they arrived, he got out of the car and opened Augustus's door, scooping the boy into his arms and carrying him inside.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

Augustus immediately opened his shirt up, only the bottom five buttons so he could rub the skin of his belly, the small bump seeming to have grown without him taking notice in it. He grew every day, his baby was going to be healthy. He took a moment, before remembering that he was coated in vomit. He then stripped down entirely, sitting his clothes in a corner of the room as he drew himself a bath. When the tub was half full of water, he did what he always did. He stuck his foot in, lightly kicking at the water as if to test it before sliding all the way in, inch by inch until the water came up to his nose. His red hair waved in the water, two different shades of red now that his natural hair color was showing through the roots, and the dye his mother and Shion put in took care of the rest of the coloring. Augustus poured a bit of his bubble that in the water, he always brought it with him when he was away. As he splashed around a bit, the bubbles came to life, and soon all that could be seen of Augustus was his red top. The final thing he did was reach for his phone which he had sat on the let down toilet lid. He pressed play in his music, and allowed the sweet melodies of Elvis Presley fill the bathroom.
Are you lonesome tonight,
Do you miss me tonight?
Are you sorry we drifted apart?
Does your memory stray to a brighter sunny day
When I kissed you and called you sweetheart?
Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare?
Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there?
Is your heart filled with pain, shall I come back again?
Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Manuel sighed as he curled up on the bed by himself, stripping down into just his boxers and socks. He laid down, massaging his temples as he let himself think over the current situation.
What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Augustus knew what he was going to do. He was going to agonize over the situation, but eventually he would choose James. Augustus was no where near as good as James and it did hurt. He did not have friends, and he was not the first love. He was not someone Manuel would spend so long looking for. There was absolutely nothing special about him. James could spit out facts about Manuel like he could, but Augustus wondered if he could truly match with him. Augustus loves Manuel more than anything, he wants nothing but the man to be happy. He can tell you everything about the man in vivid detail. And though James had done well, Augustus didn't think he could ever be matched. Not with his love especially. He wondered if Manuel was thinking about James right now, and all the freckles on his face, or the red hair he adorned. Augustus wondered if Manuel was thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Manuel truly didn't know what he was going to do...
He had always thought if he found James again he would go back to him in a heartbeat. Just the fact that he had taken the time to think about it was shocking.
But he really wasn't sure...
Augustus was his everything now...
He cursed himself, running every last detail through his mind.
And within an hour, he had decided...
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Augustus was getting out of the tub. He let all the water drain before he moved to get out. He always tried to be very careful getting out now that he was carrying a child. He worried he could fall and hurt it, so he always moved slowly, making sure he was stable. He dressed in a pair of his boxers with lip prints on them, his favorites. Other than that he simply dried his hair. All he wanted was to go to bed and forget about todays happenings.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:15 pm

Manuel made his way into the bathroom, pulling Augustus into a tight hug.
"Hey sweetheart..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:45 pm

"Hi." Augustus's hands rested on Manuel's hips. His chin digging into the mans chest as he looked up, his hazel eyes soft on his lover, cheeks pink with a fever. It was normal for pregnant people to have fevers, and Augustus had one often. It always blended in with his freckles, almost to where you didn't notice them, only the red of his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:20 pm

"Come and lay with me darling?" Manuel asked, his voice soft, accent thick as he whispered to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Augustus didn't question it, simply took Manuel's hand and lead him into the bedroom. He laid himself down, tugging Manuel with him. As he laid, he took his lovers hand and pressed it to his belly, smiling at the site. "I want you to know, even if you don't choose me, I won't keep you from your baby..." He didn't want that to influence whatever the man decided. And there was no way he could ever be so spiteful as to get angry enough to try and keep Manuel away.

Last edited by Rhett Braxton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm

"Well even so, we don't have to worry about that." Manuel hummed softly, stroking Augustus's belly. "I choose you..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Augustus's eyes snapped over to Manuel, wide with surprise. "Y-You what?" He could not had heard him right. To choose Augustus would be a stupid thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:29 pm

"I'm choosing you, Augustus." He whispered softly, his lips pressed to the boy's earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Augustus didn't know what to do, his mouth moving up and down to form a response but nothing came. Instead he simply buried his face into Manuel's chest, tears springing to his eyes. His belly, rounded with a baby poked into Manule's abdomen as he tried to get as close as he could to the man. "M-Me...."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:41 pm

"You." Manuel nodded, stroking Augustus's curly red hair. "I love you more than anything...."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:46 pm

"E-Even James?" The boy let his eyes flicker up, looking into those of his lovers. "Y-You love me more than him?"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 pm

"Of course, that's why I chose you." He smiled softly, caressing the boy's cheek. "I love everything about you Augustus. I love how you only seem happy when you're talking about Elvis. I love how obsessed you are with the squiggly lines on people's fingers. You have forty two by the way, and I know how much you hate that because Elvis died when he was forty two." He chuckled lightly at this as he continued. "I love how you're so beautfiul and yet you don't see it. You hate everything about yourself but you still tell people you're pretty so they think you're happy. I love how you love everybody no matter how rude they are to you. I love all your little quirks like how you pour your soy milk before your cereal, and how you refuse to get in the bath before kicking the water first. I love how your nose scrunches up when you're really happy. I love how you won't have sex with the lights on because your body is more visible. I love that little scar under your chin from when you fell when you were little. I love how you can trip over your own feet, even when you're standing still. I love how you refuse to drink or smoke anything. I love how you never have anything bad to say about anyone and how I can always hear you singing in the shower. I love how the only dance you can do is the one Elvis used to do on stage. I love every little thing about you Augustus.. How could I let you go?" Manuel moved in to peck Augustus's lips. "The only thing I don't like about you is how you always feel like you're second best, and not good enough. And I want to fix that for you. You're not second best to anyone in my book."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Augustus blinked up at Manuel, his bottom lip trembling as he did so. The man truly did take notice of him, he knew every little thing Augustus did that made him Augusts and the boy found that so precious. He reached up, slowly pressing their lips together in a soft kiss. To have Manuel put him first before everything was precious. Not that Augustus needed all the attention, just to know Manuel felt that way. It made Augustus's heart soar. Of course Manuel could probably rattle off a list of things about James too but this was Augustus, and even if Manuel could do that for James he didn't care. All he could think about was how everything was going to be okay. He had his Manuel. Manuel chose him.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Manuel pressed the boy close as they kissed, rubbing his back gently.
"You mean the world to me Augustus. And I can't wait until you have my baby..."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:16 pm

Augustus smiled widely at this, glancing down to his stomach. "Hey, your not only picking me because im pregnant, right?" The boy gently pressed a hand to his belly.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:27 pm

"Of course not Augustus." Manuel shook his head, kissing the boy's belly softly. "I'd pick you even if you weren't pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

The boy nodded his head, scooting closer to Manuel with a content sigh. "Good, because I don't think I could live without you..."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 pm

"I couldn't live without you either, Augustus." He sighed softly, kissing Augustus's temple. "I've already proven I can live without James."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 pm

"You don't think if I died giving birth to this baby you would move on? Or get back with James?". Augustus asked lightly, truly curious.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:44 pm

"Maybe eventually... but I really don't know Augustus. I love you so much..." Manuel sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next