Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:53 am

"Maybe so..." Manuel chuckled, reaching out to caress the boy's cheek. "But you're still gorgeous."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:55 am

"Well thank you, Peruvian Papi." Augustus grinned softly, his hazel eyes alight on Manuel. "Did Luca have any favorite places growing up?"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:25 am

"Well he was only here until he was five but I always used to take him to this park down here." He smiled softly at the memory. "I want to take you places I remember as a kid but I also want to make memories of our own at new places..." He squeezed Augustus's hand.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:28 am

Augustus couldn't help but allow a smile split his face at the thought of that. Making memories with Manuel, just being with him period is what made Augustus happy in life. "I can't wait to see it." He hoped being here would let him feel closer to Manuel, of course he was linked to the man at the hip, but still. it would be special for Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:43 am

Manuel kissed the boy softly on the cheek as he leaned back to relax during their flight.
It was several more hours before they landed and got off of the plane. It felt wonderful just to be home. He hadn't been here since he had left when Luca was five..
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:48 am

Augustus clutched onto Manuel's arm as they got off the plane, his eyes scanning everything, taking in the sites with a slackened jaw.
"Wow...." It was beautiful, and it already felt surreal.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:51 am

"Like it?" Manuel smiled softly, his heart warming as he looked around, holding tightly onto Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 am

"I-I love it!" Augustus vibrated in circles around Manuel. "Im in Peru!" He finally hopping up, latching himself onto Manuel's neck. "Im in Peru with my Peruvian Papi!"
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 am

Manuel laughed, holding Augustus tight to his chest. There was so much he wanted to do right away.
"I don't even know where to start." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:07 am

"We can start with a place to put are bags Peruvian Papi! First we take over the hotel, and then, the world!" Augustus laughed to himself, thinking of the show he watched as a child, Pinky and the Brain.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Johnson

Jeremy Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 am

Manuel chuckled softly, nodding as he got them a rental car and drove to a hotel, the largest he could afford and got them the nicest room.
Back to top Go down
Augustus McDaniels

Augustus McDaniels

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:24 am

Augustus was too excited to see the city to enjoy the room. He would enjoy it later that night when he cuddled with Manuel in the bed. But for now he only put their bags away before he was ready to go/
"Come on! Lets go Peruvian Papi! The sites are waiting to see us!"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 am

"Alright sweetheart, let's go." He grinned before taking the boy back out to the car, driving to a large park. It was quite crowded, as it usually was. But Manuel remembered it so clearly...
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 am

Augustus pounced out of the car as quickly as he could get the door open. He was immediately on the trail of some ducks that lived in a pond that sat in the middle of the park. The boy tripped over himself, but then found better ways to entertain himself. He took to rolling down the small bumps and hills in the landscape, giggling like a small child.
"Peruvian Papi! Come on!" As he sat up, his red hair almost looked like an afro, the curls poking out in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:39 pm

Manuel laughed softly, moving to sit beside his lover, rolling around with him, mussing up his own deep black hair. He then grabbed Augustus, pulling the boy to sit atop his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Augustus leaned down, rubbing their noses together as he hummed deeply, some tune by the king. His eyes were open, the normal hazel almost full brown green in the light of the sun. His red hair framing his face in bouncing curls.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Manuel's arms wound around the boy's waist as he pressed him closer.
"So beautiful." He murmured, sighing contently as he buried his face in the crook of the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Augustus giggled softly, pressing kisses along Manuel's jaw as he kept himself from pressing to hard on his small bump. "I know, im pretty! And you like to do the monkey with me!"
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Manuel chuckled, shaking his head.
"Later, I want to take you out to dinner." He hummed, nodding his head. "And then we can go dancing." At the night club where he'd first seen James...
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Augustus nodded enthusiastic. He had not once thought that Manuel was taking him to all of these places because they had something to do with James. He was simply thinking that Manuel wanting to make memories with him, and show him places that he wanted to be special to them.
Not to him and James.
"I gotta warn you now Peruvian papi, I don't dance well."
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:46 pm

"It'll be okay. I can teach you." Manuel grinned, stroking Augustus's hair. "I'm not too great either."
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm

"Your great period." Augustus leaned down, pressing his lips to the bridge of the mans nose. "And I love you." The boy looked very much out of place in Peru. Most people being native, sporting the dark brown skin and black hair, brown eyes. Augustus was pale, covered in freckles, with fiery red curls and hazel eyes. As they sat on the ground together, Augustus drew almost every eye in the park.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm

"I love you more, darling." Manuel pressed his lips to the boy's skin. He had been used to the stares, James had always drawn them as well, especially when he'd gotten huge with Manuel's child inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Rhett Braxton

Rhett Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:08 pm

Augustus was not huge yet but he was getting there. Every week the bump seemed to get rounder and rounded, much to Augustus's dismay. He loved his flannel collection of shirts and when they stopped fitting him, he would be very much an unhappy camper.
Back to top Go down
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm

Manuel simply laid with Augustus for several hours in the park until it began to get dark.
"I suppose we should get going." He hummed, nuzzling the boy's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next