Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyndal Paxton

Kyndal Paxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:27 am

"I have quite a lot actually... I don't know if you'd like any of them though." Luca shrugged. "You can ask Shannon if you want." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:43 pm

"Well, ets yar kid. If ya ave anything ya want ta call et ya should tell meh." Killian watched his lover closely, his eyes moving between Luca and his unborn child on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:14 pm

"Um... Atticus is nice." He nodded. "The ones I was thinking were maybe... Damon... Parker... I had more for a girl." he admitted lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:32 pm

"Damoneh?" Killian rolled the name around on his tongue, not quite sure if he liked it or not. "An Parkah?" Both sounded odd coming out of his mouth, with his accent the way it was. "They could work, love."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Luca chuckled softly.
"We should pick a name you like... and are able to pronounce correctly." He girnned, winking at Killian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:02 pm

"Weh should, but then again, et might ave' mah accent if ah say even ets name in mah accent." Killian tapped his fingers over his plump stomach. "When are ya gonna tell yar father?"
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:11 pm

"Soon as he gets back from Peru with his... boyfriend." Luca frowned lightly at this, though he was trying to let it go. He wanted Augustus and his dad to be happy but... it was just odd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Killian snorted at the term, Augustus was Augustus. He did not classify him as Luca's fathers love interest. "Soh, Augustus es jus' yar daddeh's little play thing now, es heh love?" Killian honestly didn't know what to think of them. Just the age difference had him skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:35 pm

"He's not just my dad's lover... I just... don't know." Luca shook his head. He still wasn't aware Augustus was pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:33 pm

"Heh migh' beh yar new momma if ya don' watch et." Killian teased his lover as he always did, a wide smile adorning his features.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:03 pm

"Oh shut up." Luca groaned. That was actually a very likely possibility. "He'll be your mother in law too once we get hitched." He winked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:52 pm

"Us? Get hitched?" Killian seemed taken back by the thought. He had never imagined himself as a married man but then again, Luca was changing everything in his life. "Ya want ta make ah babeh with meh, an marreh meh? Ya naughteh scallywag."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:14 pm

"Would you rather me just be with you for the sex?" Luca chuckled, his arms winding around his lover's waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:38 pm

"Ah don' care while yar with meh, as long as ya stay love." Killian purred softly, taking one of Luca's hands in his. He was ever the flirt.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:52 pm

Luca grinned lightly.
"By now, I should know all your charm is just bullshit, but it still works." He moved in closer, pressing his lips to the back of Killian's hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 pm

"Et isn't bullshet love." Killian's smile though was dazzling, he was laying on the charm full force. "Ya know yar mah one."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 7:25 pm

"Hopefully." Luca smiled softly. "And you know you're my first and my last." He murmured lightly into the man's ear, kissing his lobe softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 am

The words brought a bright pink tint tpo Killian's cheeks. His insides warming at the admission. "Crocodile, love..." Luca meant everything to him, and to know that his lover thought he would never be with anyone else make his heart flutter.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 7:52 am

Luca smiled softly at his lover, caressing one of Killian's pink cheeks. Well that was fucking adorable.
"I never want to be with anyone else. You're the only person I ever want to wake up beside, the only person I want to carry my children. You're the one." He murmured, pressing their foreheads together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Killian sighed softly into Luca's neck, moving the mans hand down to rest upon his plump stomach. This was going to be wonderful, even though he had not previously liked this situation. He did not want to picture life any differently. "Ah fargot ta tell ya love, Yar ginger called. Heh says they are comin' home."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:20 pm

"Wonderful." Luca sighed heavily, stroking his lover's stomach. He had missed his father and Augustus but he just wasn't sure how to handle seeing them together... "He say when they'd be here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:39 pm

"They said they were gonna come by later, they didn' give meh an exact timeh." Killian smiled lightly at his love, he felt horrible for his lover. "Ya know love, they're happeh."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"I know they're happy and I want to be happy for them but... I don't even know why it bothers me so much." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 pm

"Doh ya ave feelin's fer tha red head?" Killian frowned deeply at the thought. He truly did not his lover to have feelings for Augustus.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:02 pm

"No, babe. It's not like that." Luca shook his head, although it made him smile at the thought of Killian being worried about that. "Maybe it was just nice having someone have a crush on me like that. I mean, he knew everything about me and he was so sweet all the time. He would have done anything to be with me and it was nice having that feeling, even though I hated hurting him because I couldn't be with him. Now, I guess I just feel like he thinks my dad is better than me and it's weird... Not to mention I've never seen my dad with anyone and I guess I always hoped my mom would come back some how..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next