Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
MacKenzie Mack MackleMore

Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Killian took this in, clicking his tongue as he tried to understand Luca's point of view. For the most part he did understand it, he had felt the same about his parents but now he realized they were happy the way they were, and that was wonderful. "First off love, now one es better than mah crocodile. Secondleh, ifya want yar parents tagether soh bad talk ta yar dad." He had talked to his father about it when it had bothered him. He had also managed to talk to his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 pm

"I don't know, it's just stupid." Luca shrugged, shaking his head. "I mean... I never even met my mom and with Augustus is the happiest I've ever seen my dad... I think I just have to get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

"Ah wonder ef heh would beh happier with yar mom." Killian clicked his tongue. "Ya know, heh might rather ave yar mom. Augustus migh' jus beh a fill in."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 10:38 pm

"I don't like that either.... I'm so complicated." He groaned loudly, resting his head on Killian's shoulder. "Let's not talk about it. Let's just focus on the baby..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:35 am

"Tha babeh es fine an happenn and takin' ah break from you righ' now. Ya need ta call yar daddeh and see when they are comin' soh ah know!" He had began lounging in comfortable clothes whenever he could, but when company arrived he always liked to be presentable. It was a pregnant quirk he had. Before hand he had not cared what anyone said, he knew he knew he was sexy.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 am

"But! The baby gets no breaks from me!" Luca whined, dropping to his knees to hug Killian around the waist. "But I guess I can call him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:43 am

"Et needs one. Et's gonna beh tired of ya before et even gets ta see ya." Killian rolled his eyes, though handed Luca their home phone. "Hop ta et."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 am

Luca stayed on his knees, one arm around Killian's waist as the other picked up the phone, dialing Augustus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 am

"Hello Latino lady, think you for callin, thank you very much." The Elvis accent was thick, deep and perfect. He sounded so identical to the king someone who didn't know him would think Elvis himself was on the other line of the phone.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:47 am

Luca couldn't help but grin as he heard Augustus's voice. He had missed him.
"So, I hear you're coming home soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:13 pm

"You heard right latino love monkey! We're just getting off the plane!" Augustus was stroking his belly, his smile bright at the thought of seeing Luca soon. Maybe he was not in love with him anymore but he still loved him none the less.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:48 pm

"Well are you coming over right away?" Luca hummed. "I miss you guys." He admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:33 pm

"I believe so latino lady! Just as soon as we can we'll be there!" Augustus vibrated his excitment, he was so ready to see Luca he could hardly stand it.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:19 pm

"Alright, I'll be here. Killian too. Hurry up." Luca smiled softly. He hadn't realized how much he had missed Augustus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Augustus vibrated with excitment, he took Manuel's hand to lead him over to see Luca and Killian. In his excitment he had forgotten about the baby in his belly.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:56 pm

Manuel had an arm snugly around Augustus's waist as he led his lover to his son's home, knocking on the front door once they arrived.
Luca glanced over at Killian.
"Maybe you should stand back until I figure out how to tell them you're pregnant." He nodded, making sure Killian was out of sight before opening the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Augustus was pressed against Luca's chest in an instant, his arms tight around his first love. "Latino lover!". He paid no mind to his pregnant belly.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Luca's jaw dropped.
"You're... you're pregnant." He blinked, many thoughts running through his mind. Augustus was giving birth to his half brother. Augustus was going to end up being his mother. Talk about awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:08 pm

"Huh? Im studdly." Augustus blinked up at Luca, having not quite absorbed the comment. His mind was still bouncing around in sn excited haze.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:16 am

"You're pregnant." Luca repeated, lightly pulling back, his face drawn in a frown. "And you weren't going to tell me? You're like six months along for christ's sake." He was more upset that they hadn't thought to tell him. "Well screw it, you can come out Killian." He muttered to his lover. He had been planning on breaking the news gently but Augustus certainly hadn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:30 am

Augustus blinked in confusion, though soon it dawned on him. "O-oh im sorry Latino lady...". He truly had forgotten in his haste to see Luca. "I was just so glad to see you. I didn't think...uhm...". He looked back to Manuel, hazel orbs pleading for help.
Killian snorted, moving to stand beside Luca. "Ah wasn't hiding in tha first place crocodile."
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:42 am

"What? Did you just plan on waiting to tell me until you had the kid? Surprise! You've got a new little brother!" Luca frowned, looking to his father as he wrapped an arm around Killian's waist. Manuel stepped forward, shaking his head.
"I knew we were going to tell you eventually. I just didn't want you to be upset." Manuel sighed, stroking his son's hair. "And I see we weren't the only ones hiding something, either." He glanced to Killian. "My grandson." He placed a calloused hand on Killian's stomach, his eyes soft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:48 pm

Killian was tempted to threaten Manuel. Very much wanting to cut the man for touching his stomach and upsetting his crocodile. "Ya watch yar tounge, er ah'll cut et out ya mangy scallywag.". Killian reached over to press Luca into his side. "Mah crocodile was nowt hiding anythin' from ya. Et was ah surprise fer ya, old man. Ya leave em be.". He always bristled when something bothered his lover.
Back to top Go down
Sage Moore

Sage Moore

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:09 pm

"I'm not mad at him, I just wasn't expecting it." Manuel spoke, his voice calm, accent thick. "I have to say, I expected it to be Luca carrying my grandchild." He admitted. No one had really expected Killian to be the pregnant one.
"Yeah well I wasn't expecting one of my best friends to be carrying my little brother or sister either." Luca muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 pm

"Ah know, an heh should beh tha one carryin thes kid but heh managed ta f*ck meh over." Killian snorted in irritation, but still he tenderly reached down to rub his stomach.
Augustus had dropped his head down, and was trying to imagine of how wonderful it would be if the world would open up and swallow him. He felt horrible for not telling Luca sooner, and it was obvious in the way his bottom lip jutted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 23 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next