Our site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Repetition and Time

Go down 
+6
Rhett Braxton
Kyndal Paxton
Misery Braxton
Finn Holloway
Jeremy Johnson
Augustus McDaniels
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

"I hope it has black hair and big lips!" He nodded his head. "And chubby cheeks!" He took Manuel's hand, leading him into another baby shop.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:06 pm

"I hope it has red hair and freckles like you." Manuel murmured into the boy's ear, hugging him around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:38 pm

"Ewww! No! That would be wiggy Peruvian Papi! No one would want to do the monkey with it!" Augustus looked up to his lover as if the world would end if their child turned out with red hair.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:46 pm

"You have red hair and freckles and I still want to do the monkey with you." Manuel winked.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:53 pm

"Well yeah but...I got picked on a lot and I dont want our kid to be picked on! We might have to be wiggy with someone." Augustus shook his head, he had always been a pacifist, he hated fighting. But over his child and his lover he would fight.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:00 pm

"No kid of mine will get picked on." He wouldn't let it happen, he was going to make sure this baby had the perfect life...
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Augustus shook his head, glancing over to his lover with warm hazel eyes. "I know how you feel. Momma and daddy would have thrown a fit if they knew how bad I got picked on."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:09 pm

Manuel frowned deeply.
"I don't understand why. You're beautiful." He sighed softly, stroking the boy's hair.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Augustus's face contorted in discomfort. He could remember another man who had thought he was beautiful. That man was the reason he never would go to a doctors. "I know, im pretty..."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:29 pm

"So... what do you think about this?" Manuel changed the subject, sensing something had bothered his lover. He held up a tiny baby sized leather jacket.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:35 pm

"Awh! I think thats honkey!" Augustus nodded his head, reaching out to take the tiny jacket from his lover. "Its going be so gorgeous!"
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

"Of course it is! It's ours, after all." He winked lightly, running a hand through his thick black hair. Unlike Augustus, he took pride in the fact that he was handsome.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

"I hope its as handsome as Luca." Augustus had always thought that Luca was the very essence of gorgeous, what with his tanned skin and his warm brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

"I hope so too." Manuel nodded, grinning lightly. He knew his baby was gorgeous as well, and this child was sure to be even more beautiful with Augustus as its mother.
Back to top Go down
Finn Holloway

Finn Holloway

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 1:58 am

"Your a really good daddy. Luca is precious and he really loves you.". Luca had been Augustus's first love. The boy had been head over heels for the Peruvian boy. "He reminded me a lot of James... He is really a great person, doesnt like hurting people...such a sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:49 am

"I appreciate you saying that. Being a daddy is the most important thing to me." Manuel smiled softly, tugging Augustus closer to him. "Luca is a good boy, isn't he? I know he hated hurting you. He always talked to me about you..." It had only made it easier for Manuel to fall for the younger boy.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:51 am

"He talked about me?" Augustus's jaw slackened at the revelation. To have Luca care enough to talk about him, it made Augustus's heart swell.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:55 am

"He did." Manuel nodded. "He talked about how he felt bad he couldn't be with you because you seemed to care so much for him. He told me all about your Elvis obsession but how you only talk in that voice because you don't like your own. And sometimes, he even asked for advice. He wanted to know if I thought Killian was right for him or if he should end things and give you a chance. I have to admit, I may have been a little biased when he asked me that. Because by that time, I already wanted you for myself." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:57 am

Augustus could hardly even take in the news. Luca had asked about leaving Killian for him. Luca had thought about it.
That alone give Augustus peace. He had loved Luca, still loved Luca, and to know it had been returned, even if just a little, it was one of the best feelings Augustus had ever experienced.
"You wanted me?" He had not even known that Luca had cared to talk about him period, let alone with his father.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:04 am

"Of course. I wanted you from that first day I met you." He smiled lightly. "But I really did think Luca was meant to be with Killian as well."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:06 am

"How come?" As much as it had bothered Augustus, he had thought that Luca and Killian were good together. They just had a special relationship, they understood eachother. They fit together.
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:39 pm

"How come I wanted you or how come they're good together?" He arched an eyebrow. "Well, I wanted you because you were beautiful, and sweet, and honestly, you did remind me of my James." He smiled softly. "But something about you had me drawn to you. And I knew I could never handle it if you ended up with someone other than me because I wasted my chance." He nodded lightly. "And why I think they're perfect together? They just are. You can tell by the way they're always together, the way their hands fit perfectly with each others when they're holding hands. You can tell by the way Killian stares at Luca when he's not looking, by the way they get jealous so easily but won't say it to the other's face in fear of the other thinking less of them. By the way they kiss, by the way they smile just to be in each other's presence. I only had to see them together for a minute before I could tell they were meant to be."
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"I was never bitter with Killian. I mean...I loved Luca and I had wanted him, but Killian made him happy and if he was happy then I was happy, too." Augustus smiled softly. "To see him smile, even if I didn't make him smile, was enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Kelly Braxton

Kelly Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:01 pm

"You're such a sweetheart to everyone." Manuel shook his head, grinning at the boy lightly.
Back to top Go down
Misery Braxton

Misery Braxton

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Augustus smiled softly, glancing down at his belly. "I believe in treating people how you want to be treated." He loved people, he loved them all so much. "But Luca was always special. You are too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Repetition and Time   Of Repetition and Time - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Repetition and Time
Page 33 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next